WaiverForever Ratings

Overall

About WaiverForever

WaiverForever is the best online waiver solution for your business. We supports the customize documents tailored to your business's needs, including agreements, waivers and indemnity forms. You could turn your smartphones and tablets into waiver signing stations and signed document will automatically saved in your online account securely, forever. Also we provide the intelligent searching to easily find any signed waivers or customers information. Learn more about WaiverForever

Shannon M.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Easy to use and reliable.”

OverallWe have had a great experience with waiver forever. We have not needed to reach out to customer service to problem solve any issues. We are happy with what waiver forever has added to our business.
ProsIt was very easy to set up our release form. It work's every time and insures we get all the information we need from our clients in the format we need it. The release looks professional and helps keep our business look up to date.
ConsI wish that the id scanning feature would tell you if the client is over 18 or 21 years of age automatically and verify that in a field below. I also wish the photo function would open the camera with the rear facing camera instead of the selfie camera. I also wish the camera had better focusing abilities. I do think that this software was a pay once for the license instead of a monthly paid service.

By Aries App on December 5, 2018
Hello Shannon, Thanks for the reviews, we are glad to have you using our product. We are working on improve our scanning experience. One question you mentioned is not able to use the n the camera with the rear facing: We support the camera facing or without facing you, you might turn on the "Scan with front camera" feature in Kiosk Settings which makes your only using the front camera. You could go Kiosk settings to double check to turn this feature off. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, just leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you! Anna
Kelly H.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Amazing ”

OverallI've been using waiver forever for several years now and wouldn't go back to paper waivers ever. The digital archive keeps my member information secure.
ProsThe ease of setting up my waivers was astounding. I created waivers for different events as needed. My attendees complete the waiver on my iPad and they get a copy and I get a copy. Couldn't be easier.
ConsI pull up my waivers from the website and use the information to create an attendance roster. When an event has more than 10 waivers, they don't show on that list and there is no way to download the signed waivers until the monthly archive. Customer support was a great help though and I quickly found all the signed waivers on the iPad (device used) and retrieved the information needed.

By Aries App on December 5, 2018
Hello Kelly, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under Recently signed tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). My Customer page is under development now, we will soon launch a brand new page to better manage all your customers. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!
Krysta W.
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Easiest way to track your customers and database. ”

OverallWe are realizing using it as a marketing tool is beneficial. It is also very easy for our customers to walk in and use quickly. We feel at ease that everything is stored and easily accessible. We really appreciate the simplistic approach to storing a mass amount of information for our customer base.
ProsThis software eliminates your paper collection and keeps everything neat and organized that is needed to be an effective business owner to our customer base. It allows us to keep track of who is using our facility and how they heard about our business, which is a great marketing tool as well. It is also nice to have a mobile app and the ability to put it on I pad systems to use as an addition to our main computer.
ConsThe only thing that was a little bit of a learning curve for us was setting up additional templates. After a little practice it did become easier.
Rina T.
Salon Owner
December 5, 2018

“Best thing I've ever signed up for!”

OverallIt's been the greatest thing we signed up for. Even other business owners have asked me how to use it and I always send the info over to them. It's always feels like a bit of a hassle when you start something new because it's time consuming to make your own custom waiver forms, but once it's done it's SUCH A GAME CHANGER!!
ProsI love that this lets me COMPLETELY customize everything as well as where to put the clients signature and even a photo of important documents. It gets rid of all the clutter from filing papers and NEVER being able to find it. With Waiver Forever it's so easy to pull up a waiver form previously signed and it keeps it in a secure place for us.
ConsIt's just time consuming in the beginning to customize your own forms, but once you are set it's just SO convenient.
Cassady C.
Owner / Manager

“Great Functionality”

OverallI ran a bicycle rental company that also provided tours. We used different waivers for different services and WaiverForever made this a very simple and green solution to our company's needs.
ProsWaiver Forever allowed my company to stop collecting boxes and boxes of paperwork. In the two years before I started using this for my business we ended up with 8 large boxes full of waivers. If we had continued in that direction it would have taken an extra storage unit to hold everything. Go Green!
ConsNothing. It was very easy to embed in my website. It was a breeze to create multiple waivers and switch between them. And it was all of the effort of pushing a button to send waivers to clients.
Scott D.
September 5, 2019

“Digital Waiver Storage...Forever”

OverallThis helps my business with offering, having and storing filled out waivers for any and all participants. It is easy to send the waiver to a family ahead of time so that way when they come in for class, they don't have to spend time filling it out while their kid is excitedly bouncing up and down while holding onto their leg.
ProsI like how this platform enables us to have multiple waiver templates stored in the cloud that we can easily update as our needs change.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is how finding things on the platform. Sometimes when I go searching for something on the platform it isn't where you would think it would be. Nevertheless it gets found though.
September 5, 2019
David W.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Great time and money saver!”

OverallI really like the product and it accomplished what I wanted it to do. For our volume, it is cheaper than using paper forms. I know that the forms are stored forever, and can be easily retrieved. I don't have to worry about losing a form or for how long it needs to be stored. I am not wasting storage space and don't have to worry about the forms being damaged or misplaced.
ProsThere is no need to keep thousands of paper forms that take up storage space. Individual waivers are easy to search. It is especially helpful when working with large groups as the forms can be completed online prior to the event date.
ConsSometime it takes a while for the app to load on a Kindle.
Drew V.
Sports, 1-10 employees

“WF Review ”

OverallIt's been good, and easy to use.
ProsI mostly use it to send links to waivers, which it does a very good job of.
ConsI wish that I could create contracts for my customers that would automatically adjust based off their options. For example, if I am selling 3 different services, it would be great to have the first check box on a waiver be which service they are requesting and then have the appropriate waiver pop up for that service

By Aries App on December 5, 2018
Hello Drew, Thanks for your reviews and leaving the concerns here. For your request, actually we do support this feature called "Splash Page", you could set this up both on web and on devices. Like you have 3 services and each of them have different waivers, you could set up the splash page and put 3 services into the splash page for your customers to pick and sign. To setup the Splash Page, on your dashboard, under "Account Settings" upper right dropdown, you could able to set it. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!
Jeff S.
Back Office Systems Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees

“Waiver Forever Review”

OverallI have been using Waiver Forever for several years and am glad we switched from paper waivers. We have had 2 instances where we needed to retrieve info and were able to have the information we needed in a matter of minutes - it would have taken hours to sift through stacks of paper to find what we needed.
ProsCreating waivers is straightforward and it does not take a lot of time to provision the system. We use the iPad interface and this also works well.
ConsWe export a lot of our collected data. The system works but could be streamlined.
Andrea B.
Cosmetics, Self-employed

“Great Program”

OverallGreat experience overall
ProsI love that you can send out a waiver to clients. I use this as an esthetician to send to clients prior to their appointment. If they don't, I can pull it up on any device. It has a great amount of customization and I can save and print a PDF if needed.
ConsI wish it could be customized to certain fonts we upload and maybe more ability to change design, etc. I mean it's functionality is awesome and I know it's a waiver, but it'd be fun to add more to make it stand out.
Jesper N.
Recreational Facilities and Services, 11-50 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallWork flow is so easy today. And everything is backed up online. What else do i need, nothing!
ProsThat i don't have to deal with paper version anymore. As a PADI Scuba Diving Resort we deal with this everyday. And WaiverForever have made our work and life much simpler.
ConsIt is all fine. This software make all the things it should do already. If it would be updated it would be perfect.
Daniel B.
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
December 4, 2018

“Great system for signing waivers”

OverallOverall, my experience has been very good.
ProsThe software is easy to use and I was able to integrate it with our backend through a Webhooks fairly easily.
ConsNeed data validation options on the data entry fields. Thing like: email validation, text only, number only, length, regular expressions, etc...

By Aries App on December 5, 2018
Hello Daniel, Thanks for leaving the reviews and your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned: currently we supports the validation of emails and phone numbers that you could check this feature when creating the email/phone field. For others like: numbers only, text only and regex, we will note it down in our task list. Will implement them soon. Thanks again for your advices, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!
John G.

“Great Product! ”

OverallWaiverForever has forever changed the way we do business and it's awesome.
ProsIntegrates with iPad so you can customize the waiver and multiple clients can easily read/sign quickly. Stores their e-mail address so we can use it later to send them follow-ups, etc.
ConsIt is difficult to get in touch with customer service - but not a big deal.
George S.
December 4, 2018

“Helped bring us to the next level”

OverallWe kept our reservations on paper for years. We were very sceptical of moving our tried and true system online. We planned to keep a paper back up for the first two months. After the first day we went 100% online and never looked back
ProsEasy to use. Takes less than an hour to train new hires to utilize the software.
ConsThat my competition can use it.
Emily K.
Business Owner
December 7, 2018

“Great functionality, easy to use”

OverallWaiverForever allows us to eliminate the clutter associated with traditional paper waivers. No need to scan anything in. It's affordable and helps keep our business organized!
ProsThe software is easy to use and very affordable!
ConsIt takes some time to get familiar with all the different functions, but once you do, it's very easy to use.
December 18, 2018

“Reliable and Good Integration with MindBody ”

ProsEasy to use and significant improvement over our previous method of collecting paper waivers. The integration with MindBody, allowing us to import clients is very helpful and one of the selling points when we first chose WaiverForever. Overall, it has saved us countless hours of time and paper.
ConsWould like a dynamic feature, where the waiver can change (add/remove entry fields) based on a selection on the waiver.
December 18, 2018
Steven L.
December 4, 2018

“Overall good except for the search fonction.”

ProsSimple and looks good enough. The editing software is nice and straight forward.
ConsThe search fonction could be way better. I'm left looking in 2-3 places to find some waivers sometimes. The information isn't well displayed either.
Lacie R.
Events Services, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“The easy tech friendly solution ”

OverallWaiver Forever has been a techy blessing for our small company. We run food tours and therefore always have new starting locations. Waiver forever allows us to have our clients sign the waiver on location with or without internet and on an of our tour guides cell phones. The best part is, all the emails we capture with the waivers we can export and upload to our newsletter list. Thanks to waiver forever weve been able to grow our newsletter 10 fold. We also use waiver forever to create easy to sign contacts for our sponsors. We just send them the link and they sign the agreement online. It makes it so convenient. We also allow our tour clients to sign onine as well! Waiver forever has made our company flow so smoothky!
ProsThe offline kiosk option for our clients to sign waivers and the ability to upload all the emails in the waivers and add them to our newsletters.
ConsSometime I get a little confused on the website on the navigations. Also exporting all our waiver emails sometimes dkesnt work the first time.
December 17, 2018
Adam R.
December 7, 2018

“Exactly what I was looking for!”

OverallIt gives a sense of ease to both the signer and business operator being able quickly signing a form on an iPad
ProsAfter a few months of paper waiver headaches I realized we needed a better solution. I found waiver forever and have been happy with the ease of use, set up, and storage of waivers. It's a great way to capture customers emails as well for a mailing list. You can customize the waiver to have a form that asks for whatever information you want. Definitely recommend.
ConsNo issues yet. I wish it was free, but after using it realize the value and that it is worth it.
Kristen B.
Sports, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Perfect Product for a Rookie”

OverallKeeps all of my waivers in the one place and so quick to locate. I love that it can be pre-signed and I can quickly locate it when I need to.
ProsSo simple to use - I have absolutely no idea when it comes to Technology, but this program could not be easier to customise, giving me everything I need for my business.
ConsThere has been nothing that I haven't liked when using WaiverForever
Rocky W.

“It WORKS!”

ProsI love the offline ability. I love that it can be put on a cheap amazon tablet -- no need to hand out a few $300 tablets in my lobby just to have them dropped.
ConsThe backend is "clean" but uninformative. Please just give me a little direction and why make the customer list so deep into the system. I don't get why my customer information is buried under the specific template rather than under the Large Customer tab. When I spoke to customer support regarding this they were not so helpful or nice.
Brock R.
Managing Partner

“Easiest to use”

ProsI love how easy and price effective it is for our gym. We can get a guest or member to sign their waiver without much explanation or distraction from getting the class started. It's been awesome.
ConsNone that are applicable to us. Maybe they should make a more robust software so they help with all the other issues we have at the gym.
Lucas M.
Director of Business Operations
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Review 12/4/18”

OverallOverall, the product works great and we don't have to worry about the app crashing or creating issues. It definitely adds value to our operational flow.
ProsThe reason I chose this program over different options is the customizable feature for capturing data, e.g. email address, phone number, multiple choice options, etc. The tap to sign feature is also a key feature for what we use this for.
ConsI don't like the pricing. If we end up moving to a different platform it will be because the monthly pricing is not effective.
Eva B.
December 7, 2018

“Waiver Forever in an Offline Environment”

OverallWaiver Forever is getting better each season. Compared to other similar programs, it is much easier to use.
ProsWaivers may be done on site o the splash screen without internet access as they are buffered. We have the ability to built our own waiver form.
ConsI'd like more options/fields when building our waiver form. I'd like to pause our account during the offseason without losing data and no be charged. Sometimes when the guest fills out the waiver ahead of time online, it doesn't immediately show up. This could be an offline thing.
BRIANNE S.
Fine Art, 11-50 employees
December 6, 2018

“Life saver”

OverallIt's really simple and easy to use, you don't need training and you don't have to sit through long agonizing phone calls with sales and customer support to get started like with many other companies. I was able to do a test format the same day I found it and start using it right away. I like that I'm paying for what I use and not a bulk fee.
ProsI love how customizable it is. I can make this whatever I want for my clients and it fits my needs.
ConsI wish the pdf format was saved in one or two pages, it's more spread out than I'd prefer
December 6, 2018
Natalia S.
Zumba instructor
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

OverallOvetall i like using WaiverForever
ProsEasy to use, ability to customize, very responsive customer support
ConsSometimes the site goes down , but it's being fixed fast
Eric S.
Back Office
Retail, 11-50 employees

“WaiverForever Review”

ProsEase of use for our customers that use the iPad feature for signing waivers
ConsI cannot think of anything negative to say.
Paul M.
Owner/Operator

“Great affordable solution”

ProsEasy to use and build multiple waivers. Has online signing options.
ConsDoes not integrate with our booking system.
Kendall P.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

“Excellent product”

ProsWe love that we can keep our clients info confidential while keeping our business green. We see 1000's of clients per year it saves us from printing a lot of paper!
ConsA couple of times it didn't export our waiver information into the system. Only happened twice.
Sanjay K.
Retail, Self-employed

“great idea and company”

ProsI really like waiverforever. It really gives me peace of mind. It is very easy to use.
Consthere is not much I don't like about it.. I only have good things. once your waiver is set you don't have to do much backend work at all.
Mauro D.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Great app”

OverallFirst of all we have eliminated all paper involved in the process. It has helped us to identify our audience, as we can have specific questions for it. The statistics side of the app is great as it has helped us to evaluate which services have been more popular with customers.
ProsIt is easy to operate and create new waivers according to the services you offer.
ConsI at present time I am not able to say anything bad about it.
Mark B.
Entertainment, 11-50 employees

“Flexible and easy”

OverallWaiverForever is a great option for our business. We needed flexibility to customize it to our business; competitors required us to include some legal language that slowed down the process for our guests. Also, we are a seasonal business and it is easy to only be charged for what we use, but maintain our service year round.
ProsAble to customize to our business easier than other options
ConsSometimes took a day to get response on technical questions
Kent W.
Member Services Manager
February 1, 2019

“I Had No Idea I Loved WaiverForever”

OverallIncredibly positive. Site has only been inaccessible and/ or laggy a few times. Both times customer support was quick to respond and acknowledge the problem. Again, no more digging through boxes to find a paper waiver. It's all here in a few keystrokes and clicks.
ProsEase of use, generally accessibility (although not as easy to navigate on mobile). Mostly, I like that our legal waivers our not in dozens of banker boxes and instead are readily accessible via a keystrokes and clicks.
ConsMobile interface is not great. Easiest to use on a laptop, slightly good on a tablet, not so great on a phone.
February 1, 2019
Dan H.
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

“Game changer”

Overallthe experience has been great.
ProsWe used to have paper based waivers - from 3 offices that need to be file collated and stored. Not any more ....
Conscan't see where we could suggest improvements
Nanda K.
General Manager
December 8, 2018

“Very easy to use waiver app”

OverallWaiverForever enabled us to go paperless and it's so easy to use.
ProsBecause of environmental reasons, we wanted to do paperless with our waiver forms. WaiverForever is the app that gives the best value for money.
ConsI would like to see a feature included for people to renew their waiver easily. We have returning customers and it would make it so easy for them.
C Debbi W.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed

“Makes everything easier!”

ProsI have a business that has high and low seasons, and I never have to worry about having my waivers ready at all times. It's simple to look up past customers, and the billing is simple and straightforward. With two different types of waivers, it's a breeze to switch back and forth as needed, and it make me look much more professional than having a sheet on a clipboard!
ConsI don't have any negatives to write about!
Sports, Self-employed
December 14, 2018

“No more paper waivers! ”

OverallUsing the software has been easy and intuitive, customer service has quickly answered questions when I've had them, and the price works for me.
ProsThe best thing about this software is that I no longer have to haul around a binder of paper waivers. The second? That I can quickly look up a name to see if a waiver has been filled out previously.
ConsIt would be nice to allow for international or US phone numbers to be entered - make a phone number mandatory but have the customer only have to input one or the other, dependent upon their location.
Edward K.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“WaiverForever Review”

Overallother than the technical issues mentioned before (crashing and freezing) The app has done it's job.
ProsEase of use, Excellent support, who got back to us on weekends and holidays when there was an issue.
Consthe app would crash on an early generation of iPad, we upgraded to an iPad 4 and it still freezes all the time. Plus it's hard to search past the last 10 waivers on file, you have to know customers name.

By Aries App on December 5, 2018
Hello Edward, Thanks for your review, We are glad that you leave your concerns here. For the problem you mentioned that you could only view 10 past waivers, you might view that on My Customer page which is not the right place to view all the waivers. You could view all the waivers, customers information on Template page, under Recently signed tab. Also we launched the universal search that you could search any information to grab the related waivers( tags, names, fields, notes, etc). My Customer page is under development now, we will soon launch a brand new page to better manage all your customers. Thanks again for supporting us, if you have any problems, feel free to leave msgs through intercom, we are glad to help you!
Industrial Automation, 201-500 employees

“Easy and Efficient”

OverallPeace of mind...I no longer have to worry about the gym having waivers available. Efficiency...potential clients are ready to go by having waivers filled out before attending classes. Environment...save trees!!!
ProsEase of use. Easy to design. Easy to deploy and distribute. Easy to fill out.
ConsWhen using app, you are restricted to seeing waivers submitted via device only.
Alex D.

“Waiver forever review”

OverallGreat experiance with set up but would like a few more features for the money.
ProsEase of use and the set up for each waiver is easy. Ran into an innocent where we needed to pull a waiver and it was easy.
ConsCost for just one tablet. Would like at least one more offline tablet for the price.
Kristin W.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed

“WaiverForever review”

OverallFor the most part this product provides exactly what we need. It is low cost, effective and easy to use.
ProsThe drag and drop feature made it very simple to set up, use and modify.
ConsThe only issue I have had so far is when other devices do not sync
Richard V.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Great value for the money”

ProsThe price per waiver is great for my business as we do not have to commit to an over priced system. If we are slow are waiver bill reflects it.
ConsI wish there were more if yes fill out this options for the waiver.
Anthony O.
Wireless, Self-employed

“Works but need more. ”

OverallI was using it for liability waivers and device function checklists.
ProsSimple interface that allows you to toggle between forms easily.
ConsWould create duplicates for customers. Would have to go back and merge them.
Karen L.
Executive Director
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Works with Salesforce”

OverallPeople think we can take responses but it goes through email so they text us and when we are teaching we don't see it.
ProsI love that it works with Salesforce and I check the box of those that I wish to send.
ConsI hate that it sends back to my email rather than a phone.
Hilary S.
Manager of Operations and Finance
Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

“Multiple uses”

OverallOverall, our experience has been pretty good.
ProsI like that we can use it for multiple online forms. We use it for enrollment forms as well as field trip forms.
ConsDepending on what computer/internet browser you use it can be difficult to navigate.
bubble s.
ceo

“pretty good”

Overallnot perfect, but pretty good.
Prosstoring all of my waivers, ease of use for my clients,
Consclients can't see who signed waiver sand end up asking me to send them the screenshots. wont save my log in although I select this option.
Nadeem J.

“Waiverforever is awesome!”

ProsSo easy to setup and very quick. All our customers find iit easy to use as well
ConsWould prefer something slightly less expensive
Meghan R.
Translation and Localization, 1-10 employees
December 4, 2018

“Waivers good, less than satisfactory customer service ”

ProsVery easy to use, very clear instructions on how to upload and view documents
ConsDoes not upload without internet connection
Lucy D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“WaiverForever review”

ProsIt's effective and easy for our waiver. Simple and customer friendly
ConsIt's overpriced and sadly we are looking to leave due to the prohibitive cost.
Richard V.
Manager/owner
December 14, 2018

“Paintball facility owner ”

ProsSaving paper aside. We liked the quickness and ease of use. Having the storage and the ability to call up info when and when needed
ConsOnly being able to use it on one or two devices