RSVPify Ratings

Overall

About RSVPify

A leading end-to-end event management platform trusted by 30% of the Fortune 500. Manage events big and small with ease and keep the spotlight on your brand. Powerful features including email invitations, online registration and RSVP, custom data collection, guest list management, menu preferences, sub-event management, event privacy/exclusivity, drag-and-drop seating charts, check-in, and much more. Learn more about RSVPify

Jennifer B.
Senior HR Business Partner
Hospital & Health Care, 5001-10,000 employees
October 2, 2019

“RSVPify Freed Up Time and Money so we could focus on our employee recognition”

OverallOverall I give RSVPify 5 out of 5 stars! It was easy to use, they have superior customer service and were affordable. Also, because of RSVPify I was able to save several thousands of dollars on RSVP cards for my event which translated in great employee gifts and a huge savings to for my organization. RSVPify is a TIMESAVER, GAMECHANGER and MONEY SAVER!!
ProsThis software was extremely easy to use! I like the instructional videos and that when I needed hands on help, Rep set up a conference call and was quickly able to show me how to improve my RSVP. I also liked that is was affordable so it was not difficult for me to get approval from my leadership team.
ConsThe one thing I did not like about the software is it did not come with a number that I could just call to get help.
Frank D.
Manager - Event Strategy
Utilities, 10,001+ employees

“Excellent Software”

OverallRSVPify helps me personalize mass invitations with one click.
ProsIt's fast, user friendly, the app is great and my event attendees like it.
ConsThe limits on number of events you can have at once, I often have to delete old events even though I want to keep them as templates for future events. I like the old system of customizing emails better, the new one isn't as user friendly.
Elias P.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
October 8, 2019

“Amazing Customer Service ”

OverallRSVP get the word out and lets me know who bought what tickets, helps me to increase my email list, and again the customer support group is so helpful!
ProsThe software for the most part is fairly easy. I am not a high tech person. But I have to say when I get into a jam, the customer service support team is amazingly helpful!
ConsI wish some of the things were not as complexed for me. The invites especially. Because I probably wasn't shown would be the main reason. I would think a tutorial when someone signs up might be a great value.
Jennifer L.
Multimedia Coordinator
Construction, 501-1000 employees
October 10, 2019

“Perfect platform for organizing our events!”

OverallAWESOME! We no longer have to manage invitations and responses through an excel spreadsheet, nor do we have to sort through emails and phone calls when invitees want to edit their invitation.
Pros- invitees can respond to the invitation online - the ability track who has or has not received and/or opened the invitation - managing breakout events within and overall event - invitees can login and edit their responses - ability to send message to invitees who have not responded - adding multiple users so that I am not to only go-to person when event coordinators need updates - features where we can customize the look/design of our invitation to coordinate with the event
ConsEventbrite, Blackbird, EmailMe Forms, Evite
Casey D.
Brand Experience
Education Management, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2019

“RSVPify for a professional conference”

OverallIt was super helpful for coordinating my event and the check-in feature helped us collect data about what to expect with the turnout for future events.
ProsIt was great that you could create a custom landing page for your event. We needed something unattached to our main website so that we could curate the people that saw it. The custom questions and secondary events were very helpful. The customer service team was very responsive and helpful in determining whether or not the software would fit my needs before I purchased it.
ConsI wanted it to be more like excel or google sheets while viewing my guest list data, with similar filtering capabilities. Same with the email tool - I had a couple of groups of people that needed special emails. Even if they were part of a secondary event, that would not exclude them from the general guest list, so I had to send emails from my own account via MailMerge so that my guests wouldn't get confused. Our RSVP situation was that the first 100 guests to RSVP would be allowed to attend and then everyone after that was on a waitlist. When I closed the RSVP, then people couldn't edit their responses if they could no longer attend.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“RSVPs made EASY”

ProsIt was easy to set up, has a customizable URL link that you can sent to guests, pre-exiting templates or can upload your own.
ConsWouldn't allow for guests to change their RSVP once RSVPs closed for someone to decline The splash page was pretty basic and would like to see it built out more like a website where we can include dress code and links to different things.
Leslie B.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Love this service”

ProsI use this for one client who does events at his restaurant. It is great for taking payment from guests and also tracking headcounts and food preferences in some cases.
ConsNot sure there is anything that I do not like. It's great!
Della G.
Administrative Assistant
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees
October 10, 2019

“Amazing, Easy to Use Software”

OverallRSVPify made events so much easier for me. Historically, invitations for events hosted by our office were sent out via a postcard in the mail. Not only was this expensive in regards to printing and postage, but our response rate was low (though we didn't know it at the time). RSVPify has given us the ability to reach as many individuals as we want, and has made it easy for them to respond. Additionally, it tracks the responses FOR me, and I can include custom questions so I know exactly what my guests need. It has saved us so much time, money and effort in the invitation/RSVP collection process, and I am so happy I came across this product!!
ProsEase of use Features such as customization, export to spreadsheet, reminder emails RSVPs tracked for me Links are easily created and can be sent through my email or through the RSVPify platform Invites can be customized to be very formal or very casual
ConsI cannot think of one thing that I don't like about this software!
Mandi k.
Vice President
Sporting Goods, 51-200 employees

“Love RSVPIFY ”

ProsIt has everything you need...from simple to complex RSVP's
ConsSince we began using this software the pricing has changed. We use it for a couple of events that span about 2 months each, but we are charged monthly. It used to be free and you would only pay for upgrades.
Ryan S.
Planning Analyst
Oil & Energy, 5001-10,000 employees

“RSVPify Review”

OverallFantastic will use it again, amazing customer service.
ProsEase of use, how much time it saved the ability to connect it to social media. The fact that it handled my reunion throughout the entire process including the payment collection.
ConsMobile app for iPhone could be improved, but overall did what I needed it to.
Cheryl L.

“Excellent product”

OverallThe time savings using RSVPify vs. having invitees email or call were enormous and greatly appreciated.
ProsThis made our event planning a thousand times more efficient. It was quite easy to design the RSVP and the confirmations.
ConsWe did have a bit of trouble with reminders being sent to folks who had already RSVP'd, even though we chose the option to send reminders only to those who hadn't responded.
Kelli S.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees
October 8, 2019

“RSVP user for all events”

OverallWill not use any other rsvp website
ProsEasy to figure out, user friendly, ability to add questions to get quality answers from the guests attending
ConsSometimes the formatting looks a little funny and takes a bit to perfect as far as fonts and graphics
Alexis B.
Director of Development
June 29, 2018

“Overall good tool, with limited free features”

ProsI like that there is the option to use for free - but only up to 100 rsvps. Additionally, it is easy to use and intuitive.
ConsI do not like that you have to preview to get an idea what your design looks like on the page. Requires a lot of flipping back and forth. Also I didn't realize how limited the free features were when I first used this which required me to upgrade.
June 29, 2018
Marisol C.
Music, Self-employed
October 8, 2019

“RSVPIFY is a great service for your next event!”

ProsWhat I like most about RSVPIFY is how easy it was to navigate and customize the RSVP form to fit my needs. It is a very professional look for my event and guests attending.
ConsI would love the feature of presenting two major events in one RSVP form that guest can sign up for in one shot instead of individually.
Madi H.
State Director
October 14, 2019

“Perfect for Events and Easy to Use! ”

ProsOur team found RSVPify to be so easy to use for not only our set up, but also for our guests to use as well! There were so many customizable options to make sure our event was described properly and the event sales were through the roof!
ConsCouldn't find anything I disliked for our 2019 use!
Jorge H.
Analyst
Financial Services, 1-10 employees

“Excelent”

OverallThe product works great and I definetely recommend it. Additionally, RSVPify's attention during the whole time we used the software was outstanding. Everyone was very kind, responded immediately, and provided excellent support.
ProsEasy to use, cool functionalities, excelent customer service
ConsNothing. I don't have any complain. However, there are some extra functionalities that I think could help make RSVPify even better! (I expressed them to Jade over chat)
Amy T.
Lead Recruiter - New Grad Program
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

“Amazing Product”

OverallAmazing tool and will be using again in the future for our next event coming up.
ProsWe used RSVPify for a recruitment event to make the check-in process easier and boy did it!! Instead of having long lines of people waiting to check in we were able to use the QR Code functionality to get people through the door quickly. The analytics for after the event was also great.
ConsOnly, thing I would say is if the app had more functionality to check people in instead of having to use the website. But that is only minor. Still would recommend for any event.
Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2019

“Great product does the job ”

OverallIts a really effective and simple to use
ProsSimple easy to use and effective. this a super easy to set and use for the rest of the team
Consno complaints really. i am very satisfied with RSVPify
October 9, 2019
Sampson C.
Events Services, 11-50 employees

“The Best”

OverallThis allows our customers easy ways to get a accurate count for a event. It's like send and forget. the program does the rest for you.
ProsEvery feature is great, like the Link, guest totals, spreedsheets, and so on.
Consnone everything about it is just what I was looking for.
Rachel P.
teacher
Education Management, 11-50 employees
October 3, 2019

“Look no farther!”

ProsI love that this is FREE for the regular version, though you can pay more to get more RSVP's. I used this for an event, and I loved that people RSVP'd themselves, as well as any guests, and I was able to add special notes (ex. dietary restrictions, drink preference, etc.). I love that I could add my own pictures to the event, and I got notified when people RSVP's. It was super customization, even on the free version!
ConsHonestly, nothing! For the free version, it included a lot of features!
October 3, 2019
Jordan W.
Executive Assistant
Banking, 201-500 employees

“Awesome Program!”

OverallI have found that the program is awesome for keeping me organized for large events. Guest lists are tough, so having an online program where you can export to excel, etc is so handy!
ProsI like the ease of use with this program. Our company has employees of all ages and all comfort levels with technology and everyone finds this really easy to use!
ConsI wish there was more options for customization of this product though!
Maureen S.
Marketing Specialist
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1001-5000 employees
October 14, 2019

“RSVPify is easy to navigate and user-friendly”

ProsI like the simplicity of using RSVP for meetings. The advanced feature allows me to collect the information I need to have a great event
ConsAs a graphic designer it can be frustrating not being able to completely organize my invitation in the way I want. But code is code and I can live with it.
Sheila E.
Contract flight attendant
Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees
October 8, 2019

“Efficient way of inviting people”

OverallIt's was easy to manage the event and it was exciting watching the invites conf in! Nice that they can leave messages as well.
ProsThis is a great program! I was able to track responses and even export it to an Excel sheet for the final list! Turn out was great and I believe because of the program.
ConsHave to pay for upgrades.... however the basic features work out ok!
Rebecca S.
Co Owner
Furniture, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2019

“Couldn't have managed without it”

OverallI found RSVPify easy to navigate and to learn my way around. It was a really polished way to create a party invitation for our guests.
ProsRSVPify enabled us to manage bookings for an event and create an easily updatable, professional, online invitation.
ConsThere were some limitations with creating different events within the event but this was because our schedule was bit complicated!
Becca B.
Blogger
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed

“Wedding RSVPS”

OverallAbsolutely loved having digital RSVPS. Then I knew in that moment if they were attending or declining.
ProsI loved how easy it was to see our RSVPS come in for our wedding. We were able to keep track of what hotel everyone was staying at, and what their meal choice was.
ConsN/A I loved it and would 10/10 recommend for any bride or event!
Jolene S.
Marketing Manager
Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees
October 16, 2019

OverallVery good.
ProsHow easy it was to use and that it exports into Excel. Also that it would limit the number of people allowed to RSVP
ConsThat there was no free trial for a large event
October 16, 2019
Kayla R.
Music, 11-50 employees

“Love this site!”

ProsLoved how easy it was to check in and keep up with my RSVPs and the fact that I could export the entire list into an Excel spreadsheet.
ConsBuilding our RSVP page had a few tricky spots but I eventually figured it out!
Nicole B.
Operations
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Awesome site for sending/ tracking invites”

ProsIt was very easy to navigate, sending and tracking invites. Also, easy sending reminder e-mails to those that have not responded.
ConsI have no complaints about using this program
October 15, 2019
Victoria V.
Event Coordinator
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“RSVPify Review”

Pros-easy to use -good amount of freedom in creating invite
Cons-hard to track when only sending link invite
Kelsi A.
Marketing/PR
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Feedback”

OverallEasy, convenient, and affordable
ProsThe convenience of the program, as well as the fact you could export your RSVP's to xcel.
ConsThe limitations of the design elements, I felt more restricted and made my own invites and posted them as pictures
Emma O.
Care Coordinator
April 22, 2019

“Great for keeping track of event invitations”

Pros-Extremely easy to use! - Efficient interface
Cons-Inability to print out created invitations
April 22, 2019