Sakari Ratings

Overall
4.6/5
4.6/5
4.8/5

About Sakari

Cloud-based platform for businesses that helps manage bulk SMS, reminders, confirmations, and marketing campaigns. Learn more about Sakari

Steve M.
Director of Digital Engagement
Non-Profit Organization Management, 501-1000 employees
August 8, 2019

“Super simple to use and great support if you happen to need it”

OverallOur initial reason for buying a Sakari subscription was for a specific campaign sending customized messages to hundreds of users over the course of 30 days. Now we've used it for a variety of other projects as well, including surveys and engagement of all types. It's pretty amazing how easy it is to interact with hundreds (or probably hundreds of thousands, if we had that many) of users in the app as you text back and forth with your customers.
ProsI loved the clear interface and the way it guided me through building campaigns. I had never used a text messaging/push software tool before, so I was surprised at how the software held my hand at each step and made it clear what was going on. The reliability was excellent as well--all my campaigns and messages have been delivered flawlessly during the six months that I've used it. Other users in my organization have been able to use it as well, without any help from me. A few of our teams are pretty old-school, so the fact that our people were able to use it without needing my guidance is a testament to Sakari's simple and logical menus, buttons, and overall structure. The built-in help docs are a blessing as well.
ConsWe had a specific use case that wasn't really supported by Sakari, but then again it's not supported in any SMS tool I tried. The good news is that the Sakari support team did some magic to help me create a manual workaround that allowed us to send our campaigns exactly as intended. Super helpful! Guess that wasn't really a dislike--sorry :(
August 8, 2019
Teresa G.
Call Center manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
September 19, 2019

“Sakari makes it easy and efficient”

OverallThey really listened to what we needed and how we wanted to use Sakari. Then worked to achieve our goals. Onboarding was a breeze. Whenever we encountered a problem, we would contact for support and they were so quick to respond.
ProsThe software has been so easy and user-friendly to use and implement.
ConsI have not found anything that I do not like about the Sakari software
Richard C.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

“Great SMS Software”

OverallExcellent, the service has been great. The product works as described, the integrations are great, the iphone app to reply to messages has been useful. Integration is easy. The support team are quick to respond. Overall great experience.
ProsEasy to use and integrate with our clients marketing automation software Hubspot
ConsPrice - it was a little more expensive than the competition, but we're only talking a few dollars a month and the functionality adds up for the cost anyway.
Sarah N.
Customer Service Manager
August 13, 2019

“Sakari is a great texting platform”

OverallI'm enjoying using Sakari. I love that it connects with HubSpot and it makes it easy to keep all of our communications in one place. I like that I can text clients directly FROM HubSpot instead of needing to log into the platform separately. We're also able to use our business line as our text number, which makes it easier for clients to remember. Overall, I'm happy with Sakari for our business texting.
ProsI love that it connects with HubSpot (our CRM) and I love the staff, to be honest. The customer representative has been super helpful in getting on the phone with me and coming up with ideas about how to make the software do what I want, which might not be natural to it's purpose. He's been great about taking my requests and ideas and actually implementing them, as well as keeping me updated when new features come out that I expressed an interest in earlier.
ConsI feel like the template system could be more user-friendly. It's set up in a way where if you know what you're doing, you probably know how to use it. But if you're new, it looks a bit like gibberish. Once the representative walked me through what I was looking at, it makes sense. But I feel like it could use a UX overhaul.
Ryan W.
Marketing Director
Legal Services, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great for small marketing teams/departments”

OverallThe transition from SimpleTexting to Sakari has been smooth. I still cannot get over how great the support was during the switch. Working at a company that lives and dies by customer service, we greatly appreciate the support we received from Sakari. Keep it going!
ProsWe've integrated Sakari with our HubSpot dashboard so we can give clients another easy option to communicate with us during the day. It's a seamless feature within each client's file that's easy to use and manage with each of our hundreds of clients.
ConsNot a big complaint, but an aesthetic one. When email notifications hit the inbox after an incoming text, the sender and subject line look a bit spammy and sometimes I overlook them at first when they get caught up with the rest of my inbox. Im sure it's an easy fix though!
Manzer R.
Operations and Administrator
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees
October 11, 2019

“Setup and User Experience of Sakari”

OverallThe team at Sakari are very pro-active and responsive. I have contacted them several times for assistance in setup. But what most impressed me was how they can update and/or modify their software, if feasbile, to meet our requirements. The Sakari team created a custom field for me to appear in Hubspot.
ProsThe key feature that attracted was the native integration to HubSpot CRM. I use texting and emailing as the main methods of communicating and marketing to customers. I access Sakari through HubSpot and rarely through the Sakari platform. This enables us to see ALL customer activity in ONE screen and not need to have multiple screens open.
ConsA couple improvements would be most helpful: 1. In HubSpot CRM, the SMS text date/time stamp needs to appear in the Sakari pop up window. 2. I am unable to modify contact names in the Sakari platform after syncing 3. The Date/Time stamp in the Sakari mobile app seems to not be updated quickly 3. Compared to others in the market, cost per text and segment is higher than the competition, e.g. Mightytext
October 11, 2019
Anthony M.
Sales Manager
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Great SMS solutions for Hubspot (UK)”

OverallI was actually really impressed with the support, which was 1000x better than my previous provider Toky. I think that made a big factor in my choice.
ProsIt's a straight forward solution for sending SMS messages from within the HubSpot software. It also makes it easier than any other solution to report the number of sms sent within the HubSpot dashboard. My previous solution only left a note as a record of text which made it impossible to track.
ConsIt's a workaround solution to track sms within hubspot, but i understand it's out of there control.
Nicolas B.
General Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“Sakari - an easy to use SMS portal for mass automation”

ProsSakari offers a wide range of telephone numbers alongside a robust assortment of options on customization. Charges for each SMS sent were cheaper when compared to other alternatives I had investigated. The usage was very straight forward with many opportunities to be sure of minimal issues for content delivery. The goal they set was to be extremely user-friendly, they delivered. The support team from Sakari was super friendly and concerned to solve any issues. The support team approached with a genuine interest in the project and attention to detail where I needed it.
ConsI have no complaints about the software and the access it provides.
Chance H.
Head of Technical Support
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2019

“A Promising SMS Platform”

OverallVery pleasant, customer support is off the chart. Adam in particular is a rockstar at making sure our needs our met any time or day.
ProsSakari provides an intuitive solution for our company needs around HubSpot contact outreach and automation. After finding this tool, it took little to no effort to go from 0-100 in regards to our goal to have constant communication with our contacts without ever needing to press a button.
ConsIt's a small detail but being able to separate the conversations on a user individual level more easily would be extremely helpful and valuable to our team. I know Sakari is working on a solution for this and we are excited to get our hands on that type of usability.
Lynne C.
Marketing Specialist
October 10, 2019

“Easy to use. Excellent and quick customer service. ”

ProsI tested four products. The customer service with Sakari is bar far the quickest and most efficient. Integration with Hubspot is great. Our sales reps find it super easy to send texts from within Hubspot. Message history is logged on contact page. When I was evaluating this software, I appreciated that they were upfront and honest about what exactly they could and could not do. There were no false promises.
ConsFunctionality still needs to be built out. When I was evaluating this software, I wanted automated text meeting reminders triggered by Hubspot meetings -- which I am told is still on the to-do list. Still waiting on this feature, longer than I had hoped.
Lindsey A.
Sales
Automotive, 11-50 employees
August 13, 2019

“Great Company with Excellent customer service. ”

OverallThe initial set up process was easy, the support team had us using the program immediately. The Sakari team is always available to answer any questions that might arise upon using the software. Their software has been an asset to our sales team, allowing us to close more deals and gain new customers.
ProsI love the fact that the Sakari Team works so closely with the potential purchaser of their software. They were quick to answer all my questions about their product as well as assistance with the set up of the program.
ConsNothing comes to my mind. All my interactions have left me with no negative feelings.
Bryan G.
CEO/Founder
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Great Software”

OverallThis has helped us launch our Support SMS module, allowing customers to move away from sending text messages to our personal mobile phones and funneling them into Sakari. We are able to support our customers in a more professional manner.
ProsThe ease of use and ability to customize
ConsThe integration between contacts and text messages
Shang Hui C.
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2019

“Great SMS System with good outbound rate”

OverallEffective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use. The only set back is I Find it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts
ProsEffective cloud-based SMS system with ease of use.
ConsFind it quite hard to start a campaign with contacts
Simon B.
Machinery, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2019

“Great plugin for Hubspot”

OverallWe needed a solution to be able to send SMS templates for Deal follow-up in our Sales process. Sakari has the flexibility to create these templates and decide how to trigger them and the actions that follow.
ProsI love the ability to incorporate Sakari into our Automation Workflows. This has allowed SMS templates to be used in our Sales process with a couple of clicks.
ConsSometimes the dedicated 'Send SMS' button will appear or not appear within Hubspot.
Laine B.
Veterinary, 201-500 employees
October 10, 2019

“Very good value for money”

OverallWe are solving bulk SMS at a cheap and effective price as a business problem with Sakari. But, the value for money is excellent - we have a load of features with Sakari that other SMS providers don't offer, and they offer this suite for less than other providers.
ProsI like the ability to set campaigns, and to be able to easily, without technical jargon, integrate this with our marketing software - HubSpot. Within a matter of minutes, we had set up the account and the campaign we wanted and had received personal customer service from Sakari. Customer executive was very helpful, knowledgeable, and helped us out with our queries.
ConsAt the moment the only thing we would like is to have the ability to send MMS messages.
Daniel G.
Recruiter
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1001-5000 employees

“Sakari for Everyone”

OverallI am able to text prospects directly from my CRM without having to use my personal cell phone.
ProsI like the software because it is easy to use. I can see my text messages and those that respond very easily.
ConsIt's plug and play super easy. No cons that I can think of.
Oil & Energy, 11-50 employees

“Exactly what we needed”

OverallEasy, awesome, exactly what our company needed to make us look more professional to our customers.
ProsIt's extremely easy to set up and compatible with HubSpot for an awesome price.
ConsI haven't found anything I dislike about the software. I would love it if we never ran out of history for accountability reasons. But we don't send enough text for me to be able to justify buying a higher tier just for history.
Alex K.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Real Estate, 5001-10,000 employees
August 13, 2019

“Great Product and Service”

OverallWonderful!
ProsThe customer service, So kind and willing to get in deep with clients.
ConsTracking could be a bit more robust when it comes to short codes and 800 number with integrations.
Taylor M.
Sales Executive
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Sakari with hubspot”

OverallStill trialing and presenting later this month success. Been good so far!
ProsEasy to use and set up with hubspot. Fair pricing compared to other options. Personal demo if required was useful and very friendly.
ConsDoesn't use our work number. Campaign was hard to separate leads so ended up using hubpsot for this.
Paige L.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Great Product! ”

ProsI love the integrations and hands on customer service of this software!
ConsI am looking for a few more functionality pieces surrounding notifications and timing of when the messages are sent, but customer service is extremely helpful in creating workarounds and is working on implementing these features internally.
John H.
Director of Information Services
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Excellent SMS Software with quick integrations”

OverallExcellent experience so far. The staff is quick and friendly to any questions I have and have even offered to help me further expand our workflow integrations with Sakari if necessary.
ProsThe ease of which Sakari was able to integrate into HubSpot to allow for workflows to message prospective students.
ConsPricing took a little bit to understand.
Brian K.
E-Learning, Self-employed

“Awesome product”

OverallI love the program. It has helped me stay in contact with my clients, and has definitely helped me get sales!
ProsThe price for service is great. I have had some problems, and they are there to help, and have helped every time. Awesome product, and great team to support you!
ConsThe interface was a little weird, but as I said above, I had a guided lesson with one of their reps and they explained it and have helped show me new features... so not a bad thing.
Mark L.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2019

“Does the job... Has impacted sales”

OverallEmail open rates continue to go down. Sakari has given us another channel to communicate with both prospects and members that is easy and integrated with overall marketing plan.
ProsSakari has allowed me to implement a mobile marketing plan that has supported online marketing campaigns. It's amazing how many potential users will interact over text/SMS and engage-- making them more likely to buy. It is quick to set up a campaign that is great and integrates with Zapier so my campaigns are coordinated with other marketing.
ConsThis is a new product and some convenience features (like sorting) are immature. I am certain that this will be resolved over time.
Ariel D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
September 20, 2019

“Great vision, awesome team”

ProsAWESOME support ++++ fast bugs correction great interface
Consno easy group option no bulk delete no last contacted column
September 20, 2019
Edouard B.
CMO
Internet, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2019

“Very useful for hubspot users”

ProsWe particularly like the fact that Sakari is synchronized and fully integrated with Hubspot.
ConsWe had issues in sending massive SMS batchs and the cost per SMS.
Quirin S.
Co-Founder
Real Estate, 51-200 employees
August 13, 2019

“SMS integrated in Hubspot and Aircall - So easy & efficient”

OverallFrom setup to training the team, everything went smooth and we had Sakari setup and running within 2 days!
ProsSimplicity to start and use and the integrations with Aircall, Hubspot and Slack
ConsI wish we had found and launched Sakari earlier!
Scott E.
Corp VP
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

“Great tool”

OverallSakari is a very good tool for communicating to our fleet. The ability to track delivery and response is key. Adam is great to work with.
ProsIt is not behind the times. Seems modern and tech current.
ConsCan be a little cumbersome to create campaigns
Oriel P.
Financial Services, 51-200 employees

“Sakari is overpriced”

ProsIt's easy to integrate and to work with.
ConsPricing is 50-100 times more expensive than other services. The only reason I still pay is that I need the integration with Hubspot
Quentin N.
Hospitality, 11-50 employees

“Great Software”

ProsIt has made it easy for us to communicate with our customers and link to there hubspot records.
Conson scale cost can get high
James S.
COO
Education Management, 1-10 employees
September 9, 2019

“Technical support is better than most”

ProsThe technical support received was the difference-maker. The knowledge-based videos and help topics are helpful but the devil is in the details and support was there whenever we had a question or ran into a problem. Better yet, they saw a problem before I sent out a mass text and brought it to my attention before sending. Saved us untold dollars.
ConsIt is not for the technically challenged--until you contact tech support and then all is good.
September 9, 2019
Olivia L.
Sales and Marketing Operations
E-Learning, 11-50 employees

“Great product!”

Pros- customer service - integration with CRM - product development
Cons- interface is a bit aged, could do with an update
Jason C.
Hospital & Health Care, 501-1000 employees
August 20, 2019

“Send SMS with HubSpot easily”

ProsSakari easily integrates with HubSpot making it easy to make SMS part of your marketing strategy.
ConsNot easy to segment lists in Sakari but it can be done using the HubSpot integration.
August 20, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Highly Recommend”

ProsReliable software and great service! Highly recommend.
ConsI have no issues. The service is reliable and user friendly.
maxime w.
crm manager
E-Learning, 51-200 employees

“Good software”

ProsVery easy to use and understand and set up. Great customer service.
ConsA french version would be a plus ;) This is the only plus I would add ^^
Sean M.
Property Professional
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
August 14, 2019

“Neat integration with Hubspot, needs some work”

OverallAble to message people who prefer communication in this way rather than email or call. Hubspot does not have this functionality. Able to send updates and reminders to clients through SMS which tend to have a better open rate.
ProsAbility to send and record SMS's within Hubspot
ConsReceipts of SMS's by clients and receipt of responses to SMS's by the organisation are a little hit and miss