ChargeKeep Ratings

Overall

About ChargeKeep

ChargeKeep makes collecting payments for your products or services easy. Collecting payments from your customers is too important a task to use a tool stuck in 1999. ChargeKeeps friendly design and ease of use will allow you to accomplish the things you struggle with in other products. Learn more about ChargeKeep

Emily E.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Super charge your payment processing with ChargeKeep”

OverallThe ease of creating payment links has made my customers happy and I think more willing to pay in a timely manner. I also like that I can create "form" confirmation emails that go out without me having to do anything. It has saved me lots of time!
ProsChargeKeep is payment processing made simple. It is super easy to use/ set up and adapt to your business' needs. Not only is it easy to create a payment link for a customer, it also has the ability to automate many various email confirmations that I would have normally sent out by hand upon receiving a payment or have had Stripe send out. And let's be honest, the Stripe emails are not very functional - I like the personalization I get with ChargeKeep. I also like the ability to embed my payment links in emails, text messages, website etc. My customers have also been impressed with how easy it is for them to pay me. As I mentioned, I can embed links in text messages. I have also found that I use ChargeKeep often "on the go". I am able to access my account from my phone and while I am away from my computer create payment links that I can send via text, Messanger or email. The speed and reliability allows me to make more bookings! I can't say enough. ChargeKeep has been great for my business!
ConsNothing. I prefer using ChargeKeep way more than Paypal or any other software application that is out there as those are more complicated to figure out.
Ian C.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
March 7, 2019

“Dead easy to accept online payments, beats PayPal Buy Now links hands down”

OverallWe were using PayPal Buy Now links to accept online card payments previously and the system was cumbersome, glitchy and hurting our conversion rate. ChargeKeep is much smoother at creating the payment links/forms and much smoother for the customer to pay, resulting in an increased conversion rate. Nice.
ProsVery easy to set up, intuitive control panel, great flexibility for configuring online payment requests/forms, constantly adding new features.
ConsI honestly can't think of anything we didn't like.
March 7, 2019
John H.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Really easy to use software”

ProsSuper easy to use, customizable, and we're getting great feedback from our customers that they love our new payment forms.
ConsNone right now. You can connect directly with the founder and he's super resposive to feedback.
Max L.
founder
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
February 15, 2019

“Dream team!”

OverallThe team went above & beyond to make the form works the way I wanted. From the all providers I contacted, they are the best.
ProsEasy to use one time charge or subscription connect your stripe and roll under 5 minutes
Consnone that I can see for now! all good. I'll update the review if I see something.
February 15, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Great Software!”

OverallExceptional, easy to Use, User Friendly
ProsThis Software has given me the opportunity to set Recurring Billing to my clients.
ConsThere could be a bit more features. Also, to send a Monthly Invoice as my Company is based in the UK and for every transaction, we need to provide an Invoice.

By ChargeKeep on March 12, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback. We're adding new features at a fast clip and expect to add the ability to include a PDF receipt with a payment confirmation in the next few months. That feature is definitely on our list.
March 5, 2019
Mark L.
Co-Founder and Principal
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
November 5, 2019

“Great Customer Service When needed MOST”

OverallExceptional
ProsEase of use! But better yet Chargekeep is backed upon by truly amazing customer service. When I had a problem I had knowledgable help available. They provided the support I needed.
ConsIt would be good to be able to amend or cancel recurring payments directly. That said the online service support was phenomenal and made the work easy
November 5, 2019