k+TEAM (formerly Kunversion+) Ratings

Overall

About k+TEAM (formerly Kunversion+)

Since 2011, k+TEAM (formerly Kunversion+) has been the industry leader in IDX websites, lead generation, & automated follow-up. We have helped top producing agents and teams generate millions of leads and close thousands of deals. The new k+TEAM is packed with even more tools and features to help agents and teams thrive. Learn more about k+TEAM (formerly Kunversion+)

Jimmy G.
Realtor/Broker
January 17, 2019

“Great product for productive Realtors”

ProsAs great as the front end of the website looks, I love the functionality and ease of use on the back end. The CRM tool helps me keep track of prospects in my pipeline, makes it easy to keep track of our correspondence and lets me know when they've been back on my site. I also love using the blog feature and it's very easy to post new blogs. I write a weekly article for a local publication and I simply copy it when it publishes online, paste it into the blog template and publish. I'm big into doing squeeze pages, too - the simplest way there is to do free lead gen - and the monthly valuation email is always a conversation starter.
ConsI wish there was an easier way to cost share lead gen with lenders. Sometimes the default drip campaigns seem a bit too forward, but they've improved them over the past 18 months since I joined.
January 17, 2019
Brent H.
Senior Team Lead
December 20, 2018

“Kunversion & Lead Gen”

OverallBeen using Kunversion for 5+ years (and I've tried them all in past 15 yrs). My entire internet lead gen system is now based around the Kunversion platform. Great product. Easy to use. Consumer search functions are easy and "user friendly". Flexibility in creating landing pages, squeeze pages and RSS feed links making this a real tool that drives buyers and sellers to your practice. Ease. Functionality. Clean. Vibrant. Ever expanding. Mobile App. Proven results. Kunversion has it all.
ProsThe ability to easily post to social media platforms for lead gen purposes. Ease of creating landing pages. I run approx 85 domains, most of which are pointed to a KV Landing Page.
ConsWould love to see video text/email option added.
December 20, 2018
Beth R.
Owner/BIC
August 14, 2018

“Small Brokerage Review”

OverallLove it!! It is a better than great program that keeps getting better. Would love to see more update blasts going out to users of what has been updated, what is in the plans for the near future updates and what your long range goals are for updates, additions and changes.
ProsEverything customer / client oriented is located in one program - ie; website, lead generation, drip campaigns, tracking of client likes/dislikes, notes, emails, phone calls, etc!
ConsNot updated training. Still a lot of the training is based on the old KV and needs to be redone SOON!! Very hard to have my agents do training when some of the items are not there as explained in the training.
August 14, 2018
Steve V.
December 7, 2018

“You need this!”

OverallStaying on top clients that are actively looking is a huge plus!!
ProsThis program is very easy to use! I love how the customers activity is monitored, on the activity stream. This allows me to prioritize who I should be following up with first! I also like the fact that I receive an email when a customer looks at a property five times or more. Having the ability to create and post squeeze pages on Facebook is a HUGE benefit to my team as well!! This system WILL help you win more business in 2019!!
ConsEverything works just fine for me and I don't know of anything that I would like to change!
December 7, 2018
Cami B.
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
July 25, 2019

“Love my KV CRM ”

ProsAI is incredible with this software. My clients have discussions with my automation and think they are really speaking to me. The follow up is fantastic and the dashboard and other links are so easy to use. Wow!!!
ConsNot a fan of having to log in all the time when I am using the mobile app. Sometimes it does not remember who I am
July 25, 2019
Tracy K.
January 12, 2019

“Best Real Estate CRM out there!”

OverallMy overall experience with Kunversion+ is very good. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to grow their business by honing in on their CRM follow up. Kunversion+ keeps everything organized for you. You know exactly what to do everyday because It's right there! Kunversion reminds you. I'll never miss another lead because of lack of followup.
ProsI've used so many other CRM platforms and this is by far the best I've seen. Kunversion is so easy to use. I really like that there are so many things that it does for you behind the scenes, without me having to think about it. I like that I can create many hashtags to help me keep on top of my leads with ease.
ConsIt would be great if I can use my own cell phone number to text from through the system.
January 12, 2019
Christian R.
Real Estate, 501-1000 employees
December 18, 2018

“Kunversion+ helped me doble my income year after year!”

OverallMy overall experience has been very positive. Kunversion helped me double my client flow and income year over year for the last 3 years.
ProsWhat I like most about the software is how friendly-user is. It keeps all my database organize I lOVE the fact i can create my own emial compains and add Youtube videos to my email campains.
ConsWhat I like least about the software is that I can not personalize my webpage, but the backend of the software compensates for this fault.
December 18, 2018
Dave O.
November 28, 2018

“Overdelivers”

OverallLeads came in almost immediately using Kunversion, but it took a great number of leads to start generating the quality of leads I needed to convert to sales. It has been a very good CRM, but for my level of transactions, I still have some learning to continue to do.
ProsIt has everything and more that I can use. From the first day there was an overabundance of training and support available. It provides a good source for an all-in-one CRM.
ConsThere is a little bit of a learning curve. Taking the initial training modules helps, but may not be too clear or understandable for someone not used to working with websites, online ads, etc.
November 28, 2018
Berkleigh M. W.
May 29, 2019

“WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY ”

Overall Even though their support staff had visually been walked through the issues via webinar and not been able to explain an issue with the software happening multiple times... they blamed it on "user error". It was truly unbelievable. I had to then pay to get out of the contact, so myself and my lending partners wouldn't be financially responsible monthly for a system that was bringing more issues than value. They way that they handled the termination showed that they were clearly only worried about getting as much money as possible from the contract, and not concerned with the customer's experience whatsoever. I WOULD LIKE TO WARN MY FELLOW AGENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS, SO THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THE SAME TERRIBLE & COSTLY EXPERIENCE.
ProsIf you are a real estate agent WarningDO NOT sign up for Kunversion with Inside Real Estate YOUR BUSINESS COULD LOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS & COUNTESS BUSINESS HOURS.
ConsI signed up for the system. Subsequently, there was an issue with the system EVERY time I attempted to use the features. I worked with the support staff via online chat multiple times, and most times they had to send the issue to support to look into it further. If it were a simple user error they would have been able to walk me through it. Most often it was something that Kunversion needed to adjust in my account. I spent HOURS working on putting in ads and they the functions of the system were not working. I actually initiated a screen share webinar with their support staff to visually show them the issues I was having with the system and how they were happening. Again, I was showing them what I was doing as the "user" and they were not able to point out that it was an issue with how I was operating the software. They had to go in a fix the error from their side. When the issues with the software continued to always present some sort of issue and be extremely time consuming I started to lose interest working with the system. I was spending more time working with Kunversion to fix issues than I was using the system to gain value for my business. We spent thousands for the opportunity to work on issues with Kunversion. For these reasons I asked for a early termination of the account contract.
May 29, 2019
Sheliaq R.

“K+Team is FAbulous”

OverallI have used many other CRMs and by far this is the best!
ProsThe ease of use, much easier to use than other CRMs
Consthat calls that I schedule myself drop off if I do not get to the calls that day scheduled, they do not roll over to the next day like calls that kunversion sets
November 26, 2018

“Kunversion+ Review”

OverallI like it way better than other sites I have used before. I also think its smart how it basically does all the work for me and all I have to do is call! In my experience though, clients respond to the automatic emails before I even get a chance to call so thats really helpful!
ProsI love that you can easily keep track of who to call and when. I also like how it keeps track of emails and texts between you and the client and how easy it is to get in touch with customer support.
ConsI don't really like how just anyone can sign up with a fake number and email. I rather that be weeded out if possible.
November 26, 2018

“Satisfied Customer”

ProsIt is very easy to manage leads and I love that our lender partners can view our notes. It also makes building squeeze pages simple, which helps new agents pick up on everything quickly.
ConsI really don't have any negatives to speak of.
Judith B.

“Could be easier”

OverallToo soon to tell, it seems to have a lot of excellent features. I'm open to learning and there is a lot of training available to help me make the transition to this new CRM.
ProsIt does help keep me aware of what is going on with my leads. Everything is coordinated and there are a lot of wonderful tools that I'm still learning how to use. I use it because my team leader has it however I was more familiar with the CRM our Brokerage has and liked it better.
ConsThat if I don't blog twice a month I get 'shut down". I also have had difficulty with kunversion staying connected to the correct gmail account so have to go to extreme measures to make sure my personal email account which is also a gmail account isn't where my email correspondence is sent from. That has been a problem causing a great deal of extra work on my part as I've had to copy and past those correspondences into kunversion.
Tonya M.

“I love KV”

ProsThe follow up with clients!! Makes it so easy either the automated will do it, or there are one that I can note and schedule calls. SOOOO EASY!
ConsTrying to lead gen, figuring out landing pages etc.
Alex H.
Real Estate Broker
January 7, 2019

“Great Real Estate Assistance”

OverallPretty Awesome
ProsI am not the most organized agent, Kunversion is a necessary part of my business organization. It has helped me capture and follow up on many leads that successfully became sales.
ConsI wish there were more personalized options for creating lead capture sites and blogs. The set up is fine, but it is hard to stand out individually.
January 7, 2019
Pamela H.
December 27, 2018

“Kunversion, the tool to help grow your business”

OverallLove Kunversion. It has all that one needs as a Real Estate professional in 1 package. Contact management, lead followup, marketing, training and much more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in growing your business.
ProsLead management - followup, notes and tracking
ConsThe email icon on dashboard. Not sure why it's there. I should probably do a training module on that...lol
December 27, 2018
Ryan H.
Team Leader
Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
August 11, 2018

“Kunversion is amazzzzzing...”

OverallHave been a longstanding Kunversion user, and I love it! Highly recommend.
ProsKunversion offers an incredible ROI for Realtors. An outstanding lead capture platform & CRM back end.
August 11, 2018
nauana b.
January 18, 2019

“Efficient & Reliable”

ProsKunversion is so easy to work with and allows me to pick up right where i left off at. It helps me track my clients activities and do some many handy things. It simplifies my job in so many ways.
ConsThere is not much complaining from my part on this software.
January 18, 2019
September 5, 2018

“Great System”

OverallThere is still so much to learn, the support is great, the chat is great, always very helpful
ProsI like the lead generation, the squeeze pages, landing pages, drip campaign, the blog
Consits a lot, not really a bad thing. I don't like the set up of the drip campaign, the search process and how they are set on one page, the ones you save, no one to find them without scrolling, unless I just haven't learned it
September 5, 2018
Real Estate, Self-employed
December 9, 2018

“Essential for My Work”

OverallAs a fairly new Realtor, I love how easy it is to see which contacts are actively looking. Managing my contact base is very easy.
ProsIt is very intuitive and easy to use and I love how it ties with Gmail!
ConsThere is no option to pull a list of contacts that have phone numbers. Nor is there a way to export a list of contacts with specific criteria, like having phone numbers.
December 9, 2018
Morrie F.

“Kunversion Review”

ProsI like that I don't need to think about who to call. The system tells me who and when.
ConsA bit overwhelming for an agent that might not know where to start and likes to do more than 1 thing at once.
Nicolas S.
Real Estate Broker

“Great software”

OverallIts amazing
ProsAmount of new client info gathered quickly
ConsThere really wasn't much that I didn't like. Correspondence could be a little less tacky
Nick T.
Associate Broker
December 8, 2018

“Excellent CRM with lots of valuable features!”

OverallExcellent, it has helped to keep me focused on tasks and to follow up with leads, potential clients and clients.
ProsDrip campaigns, call reminders and free lead capture creation.
ConsCan't think of much... I would have to say it is a little slow updating saved input sometimes, but that's it.
December 8, 2018
Rachel K.
December 4, 2018

“So much more than a CRM”

OverallBecause I work another full time job outside of real estate, Kunversion allows me to feel connected to my clients at all times.
ProsI love that Kunversion is working even when I am not.
ConsI don't like that I text a listing directly to a specific lead if I am not on their activity stream.

“Kunversion!”

ProsSimplicity in design, clear controls and options
ConsPatchy mobile app, delayed responses with taps
John P.
Real Estate Agent & Author
December 4, 2018

“Definitely Top 3 in My Book”

OverallReal estate agents are terrible at nurturing anything less than the "not ready right now" leads and Kunversion+ does the nurturing on auto-pilot.
ProsThe new lead automations by email and text and reactive automations based on website searches and matching email clicks within timely automated follow-up.
ConsThe widget for using the main property search bar disappears entirely on a mobile phone. It would be better if mobile phone display had a scaled down version of the search bar or even replacement with a button or text link would be better than blank space left by no search bar.
Armando F.
July 24, 2019

“Great software”

OverallOverall I like the software. Once you have watched all of the videos and understand how to use it, it can make your job much easier and keep you on track with each client. You just enter their information and the system takes care of the rest once you have set it up.
ProsThe way you can track a client and assign them to different people was great!
ConsYou need to watch a lot of videos to understand how to use it.
July 24, 2019
Andre B.
Real Estate Associate

“Kunversion Review ”

ProsThe ability to set aspects of marketing and follow up on auto pilot is great. Saves time and increases productivity.
ConsThe mobile app is a bit underwhelming. The interface could be better optimized for mobile use. Seems like the app was an afterthought. In this day and age the Mobile app should take front seat. We use our devices way more than we use an actual desktop or pc. We are in the field quite a bit and need an app that has high functionality.
Lori L.
August 7, 2019

“Quality of Leads”

OverallTerrible experience and a total waste of money
ProsMarketing tools were easy to use like the Squeeze Page ads
ConsThe quality of leads are horrible..most leads have bad numbers and most don't add a number....bad email addresses also...
August 7, 2019
Brian B.
Homeowner Advocate
August 16, 2018

“Missing basic action plan features”

OverallFrustrating and searching for another solution.
ProsUser interface is fairly simple to use...
ConsNo action plans. Can't alter campaign on one client without affecting other clients. Campaigns only go out 730 days and restrictive limits on what can be scheduled on what days. Limits on what day something can be scheduled. Why are you limiting me to emailing or texting on day 730 vs. 729??? Can't schedule more than one task on same day -- so I can't even send myself a reminder to do something if I have a task already scheduled. Rudimentary stuff, people.
August 16, 2018
Chris L.
Licensed Realtor
August 10, 2018

“Kunversion+ for new agents”

OverallOverall, it is very positive. Still have lots to learn but only been using kunversion for a few months.
ProsI am a newer agent so being able to automate my responses to my leads was important. I used another tool before switching to this brokerage and kunversion+ is much better, has more functionality and is easier to use.
ConsStill have lots to learn and am struggling to find time to do any training but will get there eventually.
Jamie P.
January 15, 2019

“Kunversion-Ferarri of CRM”

OverallFollowing up and staying front in center with clients.
ProsEase of use and makes sense. Can do way more rha than what I had used it for so very robust.
ConsSome of the auto campaigns had strong verbiage and I would have to go in and tweak it.
January 15, 2019
Thalia N.
Realtor Salesperson
Real Estate, Self-employed
December 6, 2018

“Kunversion Rocks”

OverallMakes lead followup so easy and consistent. LOVE having the back end analytics and notice from where the leads are sourced.
ProsEasiest lead generation system I've used (3rd system) in my career. Great filters .
ConsI prefer to contact leads by email first, since calling isn't best option due to time differences between when client is looking online and Hawaii.....would be rude to call in the middle of the night.
December 6, 2018
Romayeo E.
realtor
July 17, 2019

“Real Estate CRM”

OverallTried it for a little over a year and it did not meet my expectations.
ProsI liked the layout and functionality of the product.
ConsThe fact that it is not very good at retaining prospects on the website and converting them to leads.
July 17, 2019
MARCELO G.
December 3, 2018

“Great Features that work”

OverallBusiness benefits are keeping in touch with clients in order to have top of mind relevance.
ProsI really liked that it has a wide range of features that have already proven to have worked in my business. (i.e. Drip Campaign)
ConsTo be able to send a listing alert to 2 phones and 2 emails, for example for a couple.
April 17, 2019

“huge issue”

Prosworks for the most part except lead import issue...
Conswill NOT import a lead to your system if it is already in some other platform in your market. That was a deal breaker for me as that happens a LOT in real estate... buyers submit multiple leads during their search...
April 17, 2019
November 24, 2018

“WOW I sold my first house without any work!”

ProsBecause Of this software I am able to appear to be the most attentive Realtor ever!! thanks
ConsToo bad its not free, I wish I was the only one with it
November 24, 2018
January 14, 2019

“The service is very poor”

OverallI used different system, they all have phone support, but kunversion does not provide that. You have no account rep, no support. Everything you have schedule online. For newbie, they probably offer you one hour training. Then you have to wait a long time to schedule. I do not expect this kind of service. Now I want to discuss my ad campaign, I do not know who I shall talk with.
ProsI think the system maybe will behind other system since poor service
ConsI do not like the service. I do not think the service is what a quality company shall offer.
January 14, 2019
chelsey k.
realtor
December 13, 2018

“review for kunversion”

Overalla great way to keep everything organized for my business! i would refer everyone to use it!
Prosits very easy to use and if i had any questions i got a response from the help center right away
Consthere was nothing that i didnt like about this software to be honest.
December 13, 2018
August 29, 2018

“Easy to use. Mobile needs work”

OverallPositive. I have used it since the beginning of Plus.
ProsPlain Kunversion was good, plus is better. The mobile app needs work though.
ConsI would prefer to use the mobile app more but there are glitches that make you have to sign out and back into refresh or get back to where you were.
August 29, 2018
alexis F.
November 30, 2018

“very organized ”

OverallGood especially new to Real Estate
ProsIt has helped me a lot with the features of sending automatically emails, messages ,etc!
ConsNothing very easy to use, I was able to not need an assistance anymore
November 30, 2018
Veronica H.
August 13, 2018

“Imexperienced user”

ProsIts was easy to use. Lots of great resources provided and easy share ability.
ConsNot sure where to find training to maximize usage.
August 13, 2018