Lobiloo - Floral Design Estimates Ratings

Overall

About Lobiloo - Floral Design Estimates

Drag-and-drop floral estimate tool that enables the creation of floral designs through a centralized database. Learn more about Lobiloo - Floral Design Estimates

Sarah W.
Owner/Creative Directot
March 1, 2019

“Lobiloo Changed My Business”

OverallIt's so easy to write recipes and understand the cost and potential profit while ordering floral. I am continually more profitable because I am ordering and charging appropriately.
ProsIt's very easy to use and allows me to create recipes and order floral with ease. I also print out the recipes for my staff to follow while designing. I am so happy that a tool was created for florists to help with the backend part of the business, that none of us love but must do to stay in business.
ConsThe only wish that I have is that I can organize the custom arrangement types into the drop down when adding them in. For example, we do a lot of garlands and there isn't an option in the drop down when adding it to your arrangements. We have created one, but then it can't even be alphabetized in with the other arrangement types we've created, therefore it takes time to scroll through and find it. We also duplicate them sometimes too.
Macey P.
July 12, 2018

“Lobiloo has been great for me and my business!”

OverallBeautiful quotes and a place to organize and keep track of all my events.
ProsI love the detailed proposals that I can send to my clients. All of my brides comment on how they appreciate the photos, detail and itemization of our proposals. I love that the Lobiloo team is always making adjustments and improvements to the software and listening to the feedback of their customers. I really like the ability to browse flowers by availability, color, etc.
ConsIt can be time consuming to get quotes out. Lobiloo has made adjustments to make it faster for sure. I have also had a hard time getting the new payment feature to work. It only allows you to send a link for the client to pay for the whole amount, but I (as I'm sure most event florists do) require a deposit to book and then the rest a few weeks before the wedding. I wish there was a way to only invoice a part of the amount.. if that makes sense?
Dayna M.

“Lovin Lobiloo”

OverallUsing Lobiloo has made my life so much easier when producing quotes for weddings and events. It is very easy to use, brides love the estimates, and it is inexpensive. I started using it when I started my business and am happy I did. Truly a valuable tool for me.
ProsIt is comprehensive and captures all that is needed for a floral quote. I do my designing, pricing, and produce quotes with flower pictures on them which brides really love. You can even copy a previous quote to quickly produce a new quote for a new bride. I love how easy it is to use. I think I've been using it for at least 3 years now. Best of all it is affordable.
ConsI have no cons about the software. It works flawlessly.
Melissa T.
July 12, 2018

“Great value for the functionabilty”

ProsI like the ability to add in my own pictures of products and the abilty to download to excel. The added feature to import costs, create suppy sheets and save receipes. It's helpful to save on time by being able to copy former proposals. You can also customize your pdf version cover sheet to show your company's logo and brand look.
ConsI wish there was the ability to copy text. Also to organize day of timelines where logistics are easily seen. The ability to show client's their payments and schedule of payments. I wish the cover could include larger photos. Using the ability to organize the receipes created.
Kristi R.
Floral Designer
April 17, 2019

“Great Proposal Software for the Price!”

OverallThis software allowed me to keep up with competitors that are larger than I am and are working with larger software budgets. I feel like I am able to present a polished proposal to me clients and they can see what I am envisioning for their event. I am very pleased with Lobiloo thus far and see that they are committed to making upgrades to keep their customers satisfied. The customer support is excellent and they do not delay in answering questions.
ProsIt contains many of the features of more pricey proposal software programs. It also allows you to invoice and sent proposals directly from within the program. The integrated floral pricing was also extremely helpful when working with a floral element you have not priced before. I feel like it allowed me as a one woman show to provide a very polished proposal to my potential clients. I also really like the fact that they listen to clients and add features frequently and offered a discount to buy a year at a time as opposed to month to month payments.
ConsWhen I initially got the software, the option to add my own custom items was quite glitchy. It seems to have improved with the last update. Other than that, I haven't really had any complaints.
April 17, 2019
Sarah L.
Co-Owner/Florist
Retail, Unspecified
July 19, 2018

“I use Lobiloo daily. It has streamlined my wedding proposal process greatly! Saves me so much time!”

OverallSaves me time, makes my proposal look professional, easy to have my team my edits or create their own proposals, can access it anywhere I have internet.
ProsI really like the floral recipe feature and all the photos. It saves a lot time with ordering and designing. I can pass those lists off to any of my staff and they know exactly what they need. My brides love the flower images. I've also had great experience with their customer service. Anytime I've had a questions or an issue they have address it immediately!
ConsI wish I could change some of the flower photos they have provided and decide how the photo is cropped.
Computer Software, Unspecified
July 16, 2018

“I've been using Lobiloo for almost 3 years”

OverallIt's easy to use, cost effective - not too expensive, the customer service is great, I love the estimating template - it makes me look professional.
ProsI love the estimates and the ease of saving recipes for use in different arrangements. It is easy and intuitive to use.
ConsIt used to have a feature where you could download your recipes. It seems like they took it out. They need to bring it back.
Heather K.
March 1, 2019

“Such a great product for florists”

OverallThis is such a great product that not only gets the job done, but is super easy to use. My clients love seeing the estimates I create and it helps to build trust between the designer and the client to know that they are truly getting their value in each and every piece I create!
ProsThis product has made my pricing structure consistent and easy!
ConsI would love for the client to be able to see the names of each floral or greenery that I am including in the proposal. I do t think it shows up on their end.
Amy M.
July 12, 2018

“I have tried a few different floral proposal systems and none have compared to Lobiloo. ”

ProsEase of use, customer support, and price point are all key factors in why I use this system. My customers compliment me on the proposal and have mentioned that they love how I break everything done in the proposal. I save time in every aspect of the proposal and ordering process because of the features available. Being able to open a document with the counts of needed stems is a feature I can't live without.
ConsCant directly email the proposal from the system. I save it to my computer then attach to an email. Not really a big deal, but is the answer to the question.
Emily C.
March 9, 2019

“Lobiloo rated”

ProsThe ease of use for creating visual estimates for clients, ease of revisions, and ease of costing out and ordering.
ConsHave trouble figuring out the Pinterest integration, but this is a more user error than software error ;)
March 9, 2019
Melanie R.
Owner/Designer

“Colorado Florist”

OverallThe overall platform is good - there is room for improvement.
ProsThe subscription price is AMAZING and is great for beginners. I am not a beginner but still use it because old habit. I built out my own estimate that offers a better presentation with pictures to present. I use Lobiloo to track payments and to count stems.
ConsLimited features. I want to be able to upload pictures per estimate. Connecting with Pinterest really hasn't been helpful for me. I would like folders - so you can put all the images per estimate into a folder instead of having to scroll looking through the different categories.
July 16, 2018

“Super helpful to create recipes and estimate the cost of a design.”

OverallBiggest benefit is having a good handle on cost to do a design so that I can stay track on my pricing. Also nice that it shows the flowers that may be used so I can be sure that my flower choices are a good combination for the color palette being used.
ProsIt allows me to have a better idea of where I need to keep my cost on individual designs. I love that I can send a bride the proposal so that she can have a visual of how the color and flowers bit together for her wedding. It give a great professional presentation and helps me to keep all of my thoughts on design in one place. I also love that they are now linked to Florabundance for pricing so that I can have a more accurate estimate on my actual cost instead of having to look up every price. The prices are then saved so it will automatically populate the price the next time I use that flower choice. Super helpful. Also very cost effective compared to other similar programs.
ConsI look forward to when they will have the ability to have a grouping of flowers chosen to use over and over again in the same event.
Amy M.
March 1, 2019

“Review of Lobiloo by Pretty Flowers, Brunswick, Maine”

OverallWe still use Lobiloo as only part of our estimate and proposal process. We are currently shopping around for a program that combines all of our needs in one. Lobiloo is not there, yet.
Pros-Calculating and computing mark ups of flowers and arrangements
Cons-Not being able to search for a "custom" flower for quick reference. -New "custom" flowers are shuffled to the very bottom of the list, not convenient for easy access -The final Excel sheet has columns we don't need and is missing items we do need, which means we have to manually adjust the excel sheet each time we import a new proposal. -There's no column for bunch pricing- it's rare for flowers to be sold by the stem -There is no column for Vendor. Many florists order from several vendors for one event -If you drag and drop a "custom" flower and drag and drop the same flower from Lobiloo's database, they are computed separately on the PDF. There is no warning or way to differentiate. -The finished proposal is not customizable. We cannot add color swatches, inspiration photos and in general looks dated and basic and is not something we would ever send to our high-end brides.
Lauren H.
Owner and Designer
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2018

“Overall, impressed with professionalism but still needs more features to meet business needs ”

OverallThe ability to offer professional estimates to clients
ProsI love that lobiloo gives me the opportunity to send my clients professional floral design estimates with photos of each flower/item.
ConsThe main features that are lacking with lobiloo are financial/accounting tools. I would LOVE to be able to use lobiloo like quickbooks, Xero, or honeybook to keep all of my financial records in one location.
Yvonne G.
Business Owner
July 12, 2018

“Impressive capabilities, easy to use to create beautiful customer quality proposals within minutes.”

ProsIt's so simple to use and I can create professional quality proposals within minutes. It's meshing with supplier pricing is incredible, makes the backend purchasing painless and smooth. The biggest plus has been being able to match pictures with products while creating my own supply list at the same time: being able to provide customers with a high quality quote while making my own order list is amazing.
ConsI would say the only pet peeve I have is not being able to have pictures integrated on my own order sheet for myself. It would be handy to have pictures of product along with order count on the order sheet to better match colors, etc when actually buying product on the back end.
erin g.
Owner/ designer/ jack of all trades
July 16, 2018

“It's a great resource, with a few tweaks could be better”

ProsVisuals for clients, recipes/cost out, the additional customer information and that some info is only seen to me.
ConsRecent isn't really accurate, pictures get distorted when you upload, the customer in for page to be accessed from another screen says edit client it is confusing sometimes it isn't an edit you just want to see their images or info
Ian T.
February 26, 2019

“Great CSR- Never had to a long response time”

OverallI have not researched other floral designs estimate companies, so I can not rate my overall experience on what could be better, but I can say that I have had a good experience overall.
ProsMoveability in the database is user friendly along with the great features of being able to pull photos from the web has been great for my proposals.
ConsI always felt that the photos that are uploaded from the web need to have better pixel and not so cropped. Typically I find the perfect photo to use and again it crops most of it off. The fonts in the summary dont make sense why the headline is larger. I havent been able to figure out if I could change this feature. After event date the proposal in the dashboard disappear and I cant find them in the database. I have the saved downloads in my laptop, but it would be nice to have the final draft stored in Lobiloo for future refrences.
Barbara C.
July 16, 2018

“I love lobiloo. Look forward to getting my costs added in. ”

Prossaves me a ton of time and keeps me organized. allows changes easily and quickly once the contract has been sent out.
Consi wish costing and estimating where on same sheet. seems like you have to go back and forth a lot to get the initial round of items listed.
Tracy P.
July 16, 2018

“It allows me to get my quotes out to my brides in a very short turn around”

Proseasy to use it makes it fast for me to get out my quotes so bride have it in their hands in no time! and cost
Consit wont let you add on extras like corsages without adding it to the end instead of where corsages or bouts should go.
Amalia W.
January 31, 2019

“Florist Best Friend”

OverallSave time on floral design estimates. Easy software and my overall experience has been great!!
ProsEasy to navigate with and easy to use. And like all the features it has.
ConsAdd/Edit Arrangement Not able to delete previous listing ( example if I add a new item as Altar Floral it does not allow me to delete it from the listing created) However the quality images of the flowers can be improve. Here are some of the things I have noticed with the images: some of the images are not crop properly; black backgrounds; images are zoomed in to close that you're not able to see the flowers clearly.
January 31, 2019
Sarah P.
July 19, 2018

“I have enjoyed using Lobiloo and all its bells and whistles!!”

ProsBeing able to make my flower order for each of clients has helped slimline my work time. It also helps that my staff can hop on to create their own flower orders.
ConsThat not all the flowers that we use are on the flower board and that I have to go on-line and search for them.
Naomi L.
Creative Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

“Easy to use”

OverallMy quoting has become much faster and changing numbers is super easy.
ProsI can save designs for future use. It is easy to send quotes to clients. I like that I can add flowers that are not in the system.
ConsI would like to be able to add pictures to the estimates page to send to clients. Sometimes the flowers are not listed the same way, so when you search for them they don't show up, or they show up twice. (I think this happens with roses - Quicksand for example)
Kelly K.
Owner/Designer
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2018

“I have had great success with presenting proposals to my potential brides. ”

OverallI am able to plan, specific designs and price accuratly costs and profits. The client is able to see what the design includes.
ProsI like being able to make the receipes and make appropriate markup. I like being able to specifically plan my designs.
ConsThe pictures are too small! I wish the photos were bigger, which I know takes up space, but if brides could click to enlarge maybe??? It is very hard to see the designs both for myself and the client.
March 5, 2019

“Great product but would love more visuals”

OverallThe biggest asset for me is ordering quantites. I was wasting so much money because of my inexperience that I would way over order and my calculations were so time consuming. Now it is so much more quick and easy.
ProsI love how it helps me with order quantities. It is also affordable. For a designer with a company that is a side hustle (to hopefully go full-time) I cant afford the crazy $80-120 fees other software charges.
ConsI wish it was easier to create a more visual lookbook to send brides. I still have to a create a lookbook and then input info on lobiloo and then send a quote for them to pay on quickbooks. If I could combine two of those atleast it would save me so much time.
March 5, 2019
cheryl t.
Designer

“Lobiloo Review ”

OverallIts great and easy to use! I love using it!
ProsThe value is awesome and it saves me so much time. Its short and sweet and to the point!
ConsIts a very simple template, some of the flowers you may need to add and with their pricing. Overall its pretty up to date
Angela R.
Floral designer/ owner
April 26, 2019

“Lobiloo Floral Design Estimates”

OverallWonderful
ProsWhat I liked most about the program was how easy it is to navigate through the proposal and how beautiful it looks presenting it to your client.
ConsI am completely satisfied I honestly can't say anything that I don't like.
April 26, 2019
Vicky P.
Floral designer
Events Services, Self-employed
July 19, 2018

“I find this program Pretty good for writing wedding proposals. ”

ProsIt is overall easy to use and edit. It makes a nice proposal for the customer. I like that it creates recipes and shopping lists. That is very helpful.
ConsScanning through the library to pick out specific varieties. Personally I like to keep my options open. I will admit I am probably not using it to it's full functionality, so it might be easier. Sometimes it's just tedious to scroll through the flower library. For example if I want to use white Rose's, I have to search for a specific variety although many times I will make substitutions.
Kelsey P.

“Great Floral Software”

OverallLobiloo helps me stay organized and realize my actual spend.
ProsJumped right in and made a few proposals. My clients loved them and enjoyed the detail. I love the ability to track my schedule and see what is pending. The client can also pay with a click to link on the proposal. Great package and value for florists who want to provide fresh looking easy to use proposals.
ConsMy client had issue submitting the click to pay payment. Also I wasnt sure how to generate cost feature. Additionally, the floral library is vast but doesnt include everything.
Retail, 1-10 employees
March 8, 2019

“Nice Program”

ProsVery nice program, easy to use, easy to learn.
ConsIt gives you your percentage on your mark up but not the dollar amount or total.
March 8, 2019
Lynn C.
March 2, 2019

“Lobiloo ”

OverallLobiloo is a nice tool to use for wedding proposals. With an extensive menu of flowers to choose from, and the ability to get wholesale pricing, it makes it easy to quickly estimate for brides and show them exactly what they are getting.
ProsIt's a great tool for writing wedding proposals and the cost finder is a huge help.
ConsSometimes the functions freeze up or take a long time to complete.
March 2, 2019