Tuition Express Ratings

Overall

About Tuition Express

Tuition Express by Procare Software is the child care industry's most used and recommended integrated payment processing system. With five payment options, you choose how best to process payments -- and every payment posts automatically into Procare Software. A PCI compliant direct processor, Tuition Express is convenient for parents, safe and efficient for child care professionals and offers competitive rates and full integration, while delivering tuition and fee payments on-time, every time. Learn more about Tuition Express

Lori B.
July 28, 2018

“We use Tuition Express to process our weekly income and love it! ”

ProsTuition Express saves time and man hours. It is flawless in helping us acquire payment from each of our families. The creators and software managers at T.E. really know the world of Learning Centers and have created and maintain an effective tool for helping us charge for enrollment, registration, weekly tuition and other miscellaneous charges in a manner that is time effective and thorough. The customer service is top notch!
ConsThe turnover time involved in notifying us of a decline could be more immediate. We are not notified until two days after posting.

By Procare Software on August 6, 2018
Lori - We're glad to hear that Tuition Express saves you so much time and that working with our customer service has been such a positive experience for you. As to notifications on declined payments, it depends on the type of payment and the bank. With credit cards, you are notified immediately for Point of Sale transactions and same day for failed batch payments; however, for ACH transactions some banks report more quickly than others. You are notified about declines as soon as we receive a confirmation from the parent¿s bank. Also, sometimes the notifications are sent to the owner of the center, rather than the person who is responsible for making sure everything is reconciled--that¿s something we can easily remedy.
July 28, 2018
Carl S.
Ownner & CSO
May 22, 2019

“Tuition Express works as Advertised”

OverallTuition Express works as advertised for sure, however, understanding all the charges, fees and credit limits configured in the program could be presented in a clearer format. For example, a mere matrix explaining the different fees for ACH vs. al the different types of incentive credit cards has been a hard and expensive lesson for us as we watched all the HIGH fees drawn from our revenue stream. All this should be in a 3 page slide presentation given by the on-site Procare/Tuition Express systems engineer.
ProsTuition Express works as advertised and has very knowledgeable technical support of the product
ConsProcare software's model for rolling out their products (Procare & Tuition Express) doesn't work. Merely phone support when standing up a brand new system was unbearable. Having an on-site roll-out person would have saved HUNDREDS of hours of WAITING on HOLD to have questions answered. In our case for example, we choose to go with a Cloud based solution and multiple Touch stations. Wow. So many pieces to figure out ranging in scope from H/W installation and configuration to being frustrated the KES system doesn't interface to the Procare database. One day's on-site Procare system Engineer would have saved this organization a VERY LARGE amount of time, effort and frustration.
May 22, 2019
Jennifer F.
Business Owner
October 14, 2018

“Great Software, very difficult to get customer support”

OverallOver all, I will continue to use Tuition Express.
ProsTuition Express provides seamless interaction between Procare and billing. The system is easy for my staff and our parents to use. As a business owner, it is great to be able to access the software remotely via the cloud. In addition, the reports are easy to pull and easy to understand.
ConsI don't have a con about the software. However, it is nearly impossible to get customer support. There are always long wait times on the phone and when you opt to leave a message for an agent to call you back it is typically and hour or more before someone returns your call.

By Procare Software on October 16, 2018
Jennifer - We're glad to hear how easy Tuition Express is for your staff and parents to use. We're sorry you've found it challenging to reach support. Hold times do vary and it can often be easier to get through early in the morning or later in the afternoon. Tuition Express Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Pacific. If your question is Procare-related you also have the option of calling our main Tech Support number or submitting a question online. Hope that helps. See: http://procaresupport.com/contact-procare-support/
October 14, 2018
Jessie H.
Administrative Assistant
Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees
November 14, 2018

“Fast, Professional, Easy-to-Understand”

OverallWonderful experience with my customer service representative- or should I say expert. My questions were addressed with ease and I was even given tips and advice to make my navigation with the software even easier than it was before.
ProsI love that Tuition Express is overall self-explanatory and easy to get used to. It's a plus that their customer service is excellent and makes me feel confident that any issues or questions our center comes upon will be solved almost immediately.
ConsIf I had to choose anything to not love about the software is the small hiccups our center comes across when we need to update the system. Sometimes the "Update" button pops up even after we have updated already. It's a simple click to get it to go away and thankfully it does not interrupt the program or any tasks we have to complete.

By Procare Software on November 15, 2018
Jessie - We're glad you've had such a wonderful experience both in using Tuition Express and with the team that supports it and offers advice. The issue with the "Update" button coming up on screen was a very short-term event and has been resolved. Thanks for letting us know.
November 14, 2018
Debbie J.
September 5, 2019

“Rare Deposits”

OverallMost of all, I am not posting payments, writing out deposits, driving to bank all the time, which gives me extra time for other responsibilities. I love the fact that the receipts are emailed, it saves on paper. My parents LOVE the emailed receipts, how fast they can check out their children, swipe their card, and be done!
ProsI rarely make deposits any more. At first we had only a few parents sign up for Tuition express, but now I only have maybe 2 payments a week that I need to deposit. Sometimes we go a week to 2 weeks without a payment by check or cash. It gives me time to focus on other things.
ConsWell, sometimes a parent needs a specific receipt or letter with our letterhead having specific information listed for their work childcare account. It can take some time getting that put together, but mostly because It isn't something I do over and over.
September 5, 2019
Gigi W.
November 20, 2018

“Tuition Express Review”

OverallAccounts Receivables are so much easier with the online pay options and the pay at the check-in station. Overall experience with Tuition Express would be a 5 star.
ProsIt is user-friendly and very easy to move around within the program. Customer service is great! Every time I have to call it is a quick and easy fix.
ConsThe one thing that I dislike about the software is that in the beginning, I made a few mistakes that I can't correct due to money being attached. I have several open accounts that are duplicated because of this.

By Procare Software on November 27, 2018
Gigi - We're so glad you find Tuition Express and Procare user friendly and easy to get around in. As to removing accounts that have financial transactions, you typically will just make their balance zero and mark them as a hidden account. Note: you may eventually remove them, once you're ready to purge old accounting entries from all your accounts. See how to remove/delete a family: http://procaresupport.com/remove-delete-a-family/
November 20, 2018
Marissa S.
4th Grade Teacher
Food Production, 201-500 employees

“Made my job easier”

OverallOverall, the benefits definitely outweigh the con. Since we had more than half our parents enrolled in automatic withdraws through TuitionExpress, it greatly decrease the beginning of the month rush of parents paying their bills.
ProsAs a former childcare director, I love that Tuition Express can be set up to automatically withdraw from a parent's account. In the day and age of convenience, it's nice for parents to have one less payment to have to remember to pay. The best part: their bill gets paid! I also like that I have the option of parents paying in person if they prefer. Being able to swipe their card using the card reader is handy and saves me time so I don't have to manually type in card numbers.
ConsWe did have the system glitch on the office manager one time. She was trying to charge a customized amount rather than the whole balance and the customer ended up getting charge for the full balance due to this glitch-the screen went black for half a second. (It's hard to say if that was the internet or the software however) Unfortunately, there isn't a way to add the balance back onto the account so our company owner could only reimburse the customer via a check.
Veronica C.
Assistant to the Principal
October 31, 2018

“Easy to Use”

OverallWe are still learning about Tuition Express with Credit Card Options and am sure are not using it to the fullest extent. So far it has been pretty easy to use and parents are overall satisfied. There do seem to be some kinks here and there, like one credit card kept getting billed months later even after the child had been changed to withdrawn and had no activities in the billing box. If those can get worked out, it would be wonderful!
ProsTuition Express is easy to use. It has been time saving in collecting payments.
ConsWe did not realize that our center would be charged 3-3.5% in Merchant Fees when average is about 2%. If Tuition Express had a way of estimating that better during the sales process, we would have better accounted for the cost increase.

By Procare Software on November 5, 2018
Veronica - We're glad you've found Tuition Express easy to use and a time-saver. As to rates, they vary based on the type of transaction (batch processing versus point-of-sale) and the types of cards people use. We'll have one of our consultants get in touch with you to consider the best strategies for your situation. And, regarding withdrawn children, as long as the family still owes you money batch payments will continue to be made; however, you may disable processing for that account if appropriate. You may also opt to allow the parent to pay on their own through MyProcare (the parent portal).
October 31, 2018
Nicole S.
November 22, 2016

“Childcare Manager Best Friend”

OverallWhen I called about the program I did not think I would be affordable. My sale rep. (shelly) was great and told me she could make it affordable and step up payments. If I have a problem I call up support the walk me thought step by step, log on my computer, and talk there time to help me with what ever I need. My parents love that they can go on line and pay or use there credit card at the school. Not only is the program GREAT but the staff is GREAT to I have never had a bad experience yet and it has been 2 1/2 years now.
ProsEverything. Able to work away from the office, does everything I need for report, billing, shots updates, parent check in, sign-in sheets, to taxes.
Consnothing love everthing
Recommendations to other buyersthis is the best investment you can make for your business. Great for people just starting out and not use to make report for daycare, this program will do it all, and support will help show you how It works. Also you get a free demo cd so before you buy you can try it out and check out all the functions.
November 22, 2016
Marlene R.
Administrator
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
July 23, 2019

“Fast and easy way to collect and track payments.”

OverallThis program has helped us collect weekly fees much easier, and it has cut down the late payments we were plagued with. Many families appreciate the ease of use and email receipts.
ProsWe like how simple it is to set up , track and collect payment from parents. Clients can use a credit card by swiping it at the front desk, or can pay online with credit card or directly from their checking or savings account. It provides a print-out for on-sit users and sends an email to online users. An automatic withdrawal can easily be programed for client who provide account information that is not stored onsite.
ConsSome people are reluctant to use automatic withdrawals from their accounts. It does charge clients a small fee for credit card use, but any system does that.
July 23, 2019
Crystal S.
director

“Simple To Use”

OverallThis software is easy to use for both center and families, but does have a couple minor issues.
ProsThis software allows our families to make payments on their accounts online. It is very user friendly and easy to use and set up.
ConsIt doesn't allow parents to use American Express or Discover as advertised. It also won't let parents see the entire billing charges line by line.

By Procare Software on January 2, 2019
Crystal - We're so glad you and the families find Tuition Express simple to use and an easy way for parents to pay online. As to using AmEx or Discover, those are options the center can choose to allow. Our Tuition Express support team can help you with that at (888) 419-5033. Also, parents can indeed see their billing charges line by line through the MyProcare parent portal --either clicking 'View Account Ledger' or going to `Reports¿.
Margaret M.
Area Business Manager

“Tuition Express”

OverallTuition Express makes our billing and collection process go much quicker and with more accuracy and consistency. Employee time delegated to making bank deposits has been reduced because of the reports we can generate in Procare.
ProsI love the way the entire TE system integrates with Procare; this makes it easy to bill accounts, process payments, and do returns which are automatically added to each account ledger.
ConsSometimes I feel I have to click too many buttons to find the one I want; buried in layers. However, I understand that to have the integration I love and to be able to run the reports I need, this is necessary. Also, Procare/TE provide extremely clear instructions when you need to look something up. Customer support is the best!
Christy K.
Administrator
July 26, 2019

“Happy Customer ”

OverallThis is a good addition to existing Software.
ProsThe frequently used features are easy to use. The software provides excellent nonfictions to the customers and the client. Also has several reports that are easy to access and review.
ConsThe refund process and the documentation process for denials is too difficult to perform without technical support.
July 26, 2019
Lucille V.
Bookkeeper
Accounting, 51-200 employees

“Navigating different screens”

OverallAnytime we call they are extremely helpful and explain everything. They usually call back in a timely fashion.
ProsThere usually is a way to correct errors
ConsDon't like that you get locked out of lines in the ledger

By Procare Software on October 9, 2018
Lucille - We're glad you find the support team so helpful. As to having locked lines in the ledger, you may be referencing one of two things both of which you have control over. First, it could be you want to be able to post a date farther in the past or future. To do so see: http://procaresupport.com/how-can-i-post-past-or-future-dates-on-the-ledger-card/. Second, you may be referring payments that have a lock icon because they have been closed in a deposit report. If it's a cash or check payment you can unlock the item, see: http://procaresupport.com/deposit-correction-unlock-ledger-card/. Hope that helps!
Javier F.
November 7, 2018

“Game Changer!”

OverallFantastic experience using Tuition Express. CSR continues to deliver excellent service each and every time. He highlights all the features and benefits that our business has overlooked which provides a value based perspective to what we have purchased. Keep up the great work CSR!
ProsEase of use. Cloud service. Parent portal
ConsThe only thing that will bring this great software together will be a mobile app for providers and parents alike.

By Procare Software on November 16, 2018
Javier - We're so pleased you've had such a fantastic experience with Tuition Express. Our MyProcare parent portal can run on any device: phone, tablet, desktop--and you can enhance parent engagement even further with Procare's KidReports which includes apps for parents and teachers! See: https://www.procaresoftware.com/products-and-services/services/kidreports/
November 7, 2018
Amy S.
October 24, 2018

“Overall great product”

OverallGenerally a great tool. Wonderful for keeping track of students and staff.
ProsIt's relatively user friendly. The fingerprint log-in is great.
ConsIt has so many functions that it can get confusing or difficult to find things because they aren't in the user manual.

By Procare Software on October 30, 2018
Amy - We're glad you're so happy with the fingerprint check-in option for parents and staff. As to the many functions available in Procare, we do strive to make it fully featured while also keeping it easy to use. It's true the printed manual does not cover every possible topic (it's meant to help you get started), but you'll find every feature meticulously covered (often with a short video clip) at ProcareSupport.com. Just click the question mark on any Procare screen to go to the appropriate online article.
October 24, 2018
Phyllis L.
October 25, 2018

“Tuition Express/ ProCare”

ProsVery easy to use, Great Tech support Easy to keep up with families and accounts
Conspercentage rate on credit cards higher than other. But assume it is due to the system being integrated with ProCare.

By Procare Software on October 30, 2018
Phyllis - We're so pleased Tuition Express makes it easy for you to keep up with families and accounts. Our rates are very competitive and the integration with Procare makes it ultra-convenient for both parents and staff, saving hours of data entry. We advise customers to be wary of vendors who dangle low rates as a way to lock you into long-term contracts that often include hidden fees. One of our specialists will reach out to you to help with strategies for keeping your rates as low as possible.
October 25, 2018
Stacey W.

“Great Product”

OverallMy overall experience has been pretty good! Customer service has been helpful when I needed it. There have been times that the program has been down, which is a HUGE inconvenience when I have 150+ people needing to get into our building, but overall it has been good.
ProsI can keep track of absolutely everything for my center on this software. I do all my billing, payroll, child and family management as well as my staff!
ConsVery difficult sometimes to find the report that I am looking for. The descriptions could be better as to not have to run a hundred reports until I find the one that gives me what I am looking for.
Debby C.
Interim Director
December 15, 2016

“Best Customer Support and Techs”

OverallRecently I've had to contact Customer Support and found the experience quite pleasant. My issues was resolved rapidly and even the time I was required to wait it was not an unreasonable nor long delay
ProsEven when I haven't used a function in a while, it is fairly easy to get results and steps through looking around the site. The Customer Service department is especially helpful.
ConsI do have to carefully follow steps in exact order to get my desired results.
Recommendations to other buyersCall their support if needed, they are so helpful and actually save time, instead of 'hunting' around (when you are a tad out of practice or have missed a step)
December 15, 2016
Nicole L.
Administrative Coordinator
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
August 27, 2019

“Amazing Tool”

OverallIt has been an excellent resource to our schools and we will continue to use this application.
ProsIt has amazing features that allow our families the flexability of setting-up payments, without worries of Deadlines and missed dates.
ConsThe fee cost to us if parents chose to use their credit card payment option. I am bothered that they will charge the families a percentage to use that option and also charge us a fee for their coiceof that option.
August 27, 2019
Paula V.
June 18, 2019

“Tuition Express ”

OverallOur tuition fees are paid on time. We do not have to track clients down for payment. Most of them use the ACH option or pay from their phones.
ProsThere is nothing that I don't like about Tuition Express. It has made my job so much easier. It has made the weekly collection of tuition seamless. We use ProCare Cloud as well and our parents even have the option to pay from their phones.
ConsHonestly, I love everything about it. There is nothing that I would change.
June 18, 2019
Diana S.
Center Director
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
May 8, 2019

“So Easy to Use”

OverallWorking with Tuition Express has been great. Our rep has been great to work with and is easily accessible the few times that I've had questions!
ProsOur childcare centers have been using Procare/MyProcare for the past two months. Originally, our plan was to start with my center and slowly roll it out to our other 3 childcare centers, one each month. After the first week of my program having parents pay online using MyProcare, I had our IT Dept open it up to the other 3 centers to immediately start using. It was SO easy!! The parents love the ease and convenience of paying their tuition online, and I (and the other 3 directors) love how quickly we are now able to complete the billing aspect of our job & be with the children our programs service. Most of us used to spend several hours each week completing weekly billing, but with MyProcare & Tuition Express, we can complete this task in 15 minutes or less!!
ConsNothing! Sure, the initial setup--entering families and carrying their balances from our old spreadsheets--was a little time-consuming, but once that initial task was complete, it's been easy going.
May 8, 2019
Denise A.
October 17, 2018

“Tuition Express Review”

OverallBefore we started using Tuition Express, we had problems collecting tuition payments from some families. With the Tuition Express software, collecting tuition is quick and simple and we no longer have any outstanding balances. I also love not having to make bank deposits each week. It is a great time-saver.
ProsI love that the software makes our tuition processing much quicker and less labor intensive than collecting cash and checks and having to go to the bank every week.
ConsI honestly cannot complain about any aspect of the software.
October 17, 2018
Tracy P.
September 24, 2019

“Our life was made simpler!”

OverallWe have taken the man power out of collections. This system gives us automation. We are able to build better relationships with our clients because the money issue is solved.
ProsCollecting tuition used to be a full time job for my business manager. Now she is able to put energy into other projects because we have streamlined the collection of payments.
ConsI am pleased with this software. They do a lot of updates that sometimes interrupt service but they do them at off hours..
Shannon B.
director
August 29, 2019

“Makes my job SO much easier!”

OverallTuition express is definitely an asset for my center. The ease of access makes it possible for everyone to understand and use the program.
ProsI love the fact that everything I need from parents and employees is all in one place. Also, when I need assistance, technical assistance is always available to help in a friendly manner.
ConsWhen learning the system, there were just too many options in the menus. It took me a while to find my way through it all.
August 29, 2019
Cara W.
March 12, 2019

“Easy way to make and receive payments!”

OverallTuition Express is an easy to use software that enhances our business and keeps our customers happy. We find that time is saved in paperwork and filing by using Tuition Express.
ProsTuition Express works seamlessly with Procare. Easily tracks and records payments. Allows customers to pay with a recurring credit or bank account. Also allows our customers to make one time payments via credit card or bank account.
ConsWe are pleased with all the features of Tuition Express.
March 12, 2019
Deborah K.
November 29, 2018

“Customer Service”

ProsThe customer service is amazing! I called with questions and the girl was so nice and helpful!
ConsI find it slightly hard for someone without a business degree to understand all the terms.

By Procare Software on December 4, 2018
Deborah - It's great to hear how much you appreciate our Customer Service Team. We strive to keep things simple and absolutely want you to feel comfortable in using Tuition Express most effectively for your center. Be sure to call our Tuition Express Support Team any time you have questions or need help.
November 29, 2018
Jessica C.
October 16, 2018

“Assistant Review”

OverallI really like having all of the information on the children and parents at the click of a button.
ProsIt allows easy payment options for parents.
ConsSome of the functions are hard to understand.

By Procare Software on October 18, 2018
Jessica - We're glad to hear you like the easy payment options for parents. We will have our Customer Service Team reach out to you to see if there are any functions we can help you better understand. One thing you may find helpful is this article on how to make a change to a batch of payments. See: http://procaresupport.com/change-or-cancel-a-batch-of-payments/
October 16, 2018
Stephanie T.
Controller
Education Management, 201-500 employees

“Compass”

ProsEasy to use! It really makes it easier on our directors.
ConsIt's very expensive! People are constantly contacting me about getting our credit card rates down. I just haven't had time to research all of that yet, but plan on it.

By Procare Software on October 9, 2018
Stephanie - We're happy to hear Procare makes things easier for your directors! As to card fees, there are strategies to help keep them as low as possible. We'll have a member of our Tuition Express team get in touch with you to review the most appropriate options for your schools.
Maria M.
Tuition Director
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2018

“Tuition Express”

OverallSo far in the last 5 years it has been great and we really do not have any issues with the software. The Tuition Express customer service for the client is amazing and always willing to help and answer questions.
ProsThe software is easy to use and friendly. The messages when a payment has a problem, it is easy to notify the family.
ConsWhen the parents call to complain that they cannot contact someone to ask questions on registration with TE. a customer service should be available for parents.
September 18, 2018
Loretta D.
Owner/Director
Accounting, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Tuition Express is easy and the staff is always ready to help.”

OverallI love that my parents are happy that they can auto pay or choose to pay from home using tuition express. Tuition express has made my life easier.
ProsI like Tuition Express because it is designed for anyone to use. It is fast to learn and the staff are more than willing to help make the transition easy. My parents love that they can also use tuition express as well.
ConsI do not have anything that I do not like bout tuition express.
October 9, 2018
Kathy P.
Financial Director
Accounting, 51-200 employees
September 26, 2018

“Tuition Express survey”

OverallIt has shortened my workday, reduced the amount of accts. receivable every week, eased payments for our parents. Love that the parents know the exact amount of their weekly fees at payment screen. Has almost eliminated those pesky "left over" fees (extra meals, field trips, etc.) that parent's can forget.
ProsIt is very user friendly. For parents and staff that are not computer comfortable, it is very non-threatening.
ConsNo cons that I can think of. You have done a great job.
September 26, 2018
Bobbie A.
March 20, 2019

“Easy way to collect Tuition”

OverallIt has been super helpful to collect tuition payments from parents.
ProsI love how it works seamlessly with Procare. Typing in the information and updating card information is very simple, quick, and easy. Parents are able to pay via one time payment or through recurring payments.
ConsIt can be tricky to know which icon is for what purpose. But honestly, this could be human error on my part.
March 20, 2019
Jody M.
Business Manager
December 10, 2018

“Tuition Express works wonders!”

OverallMy experience has been great, so far!
ProsI like the fact that you can do multiple billing cycles and that you can go in and make changes to a payment as long as it has not posted yet.
ConsThe fact that you can only take up to $3,000 at one time for families. I sometimes have to do 2 transactions for families that have more than one child for a 5 week month due to it exceeding the $3,000 limit.

By Procare Software on December 12, 2018
Jody - We're so glad to hear that Tuition Express works wonders for your center and that you enjoy the flexibility of multiple billing cycles. It's true there are limits to the amount you can draft in a single transaction for one family as a protection to both the parents and the center. The good news is parents can pay any amount they choose when they initiate the payment themselves either online or at a check-in computer.
December 10, 2018
Julie D.
Director of Ext. Services
Education Management, 501-1000 employees
July 22, 2019

“A Must”

OverallI love ProCare and Tuition Express!
ProsI like the fact that I do not have to handle money payments anymore and parents are able to submit their payments online.
ConsRecently, it has been having system errors. The parents are not able to submit payments if the system is down.
July 22, 2019
Maegen T.
October 23, 2018

“Maegen- Director”

OverallI had an amazing experience with my phone call and the support he provided.
ProsI like that it keeps our kids and Employees records together. It's easy to use and very easy to run our tuition each month.
ConsWhen I don't understand the bank end of it. ex.- If a tuition payment we try to submit gets returned and we try again, the parents say the money is there so dont understand why it won't go through. I did not understand in this case why we could not get it to go through so I called customer service and asked for support.
October 23, 2018
Windy M.
September 25, 2019

“Procare”

OverallCustomer service is the best, they are always nice & patient and will help you work through any problems
ProsSuper easy to use, the reports are nice, fingerprint check in is great at keeping track of who sign in & out the children.
Consattendance & absences do not share info so when printing attendance reports it doesn't reflect absent days.
September 25, 2019
Julie D.
October 18, 2018

“Incredible Data & Excellent Customer Service”

OverallCustomer support is always willing, ready, and able. Always a joy to talk to them when I have a frustrating situation.
ProsThe ease in which it processes tuition and tracks every detail.
ConsIt is intimidating for a first time user but you can't do better as it covers every detail to help you manage your business. Customer support is amazing!
Amanda C.
February 22, 2018

“We have use Tuition Express monthly for processing payments for many years. ”

OverallEase in processing timely payments which provides financial stability.
ProsAs a Director of a multi-site Preschool and Childcare facility, Tuition Express allows a since of ease and security when processing multiple payments. I am able to process bulk payments at once or process one at a time set at preferred dates. I really appreciate the fact that parents can elect to participate in Tuition Express on a monthly basis, changing payment methods at any time without being penalized. This also helps to ensure timely tuition payments so that we can continuously meet our monthly expenses without the worry of not receiving enough revenue to sustain. Although we do not use the Credit Card processing regularly, we have used it on occasion in emergency situations. This also provides yet another flexible payment option that gives parents peace of mind.
ConsThe monthly cost, however with every service, there is a fee. So it is understandable and we are happy to pay the fees for the convenience this service provides.
February 22, 2018
Dr Tiffany B.
Executive Director - Head of School
May 10, 2019

“Our rep Needs a Raise!”

OverallTech Support was awesome. Great personality. Made my call enjoyable. If our rep ever ceases to work for you, I'd hire him.
ProsIt helps me to run multiple businesses and locations.
ConsSometimes the Cloud doesn't connect. Also, when I am at multiple locations, I have to hope I remembered to log out at my last location or I am stuck.
May 10, 2019
Claudia A.
November 5, 2018

“Ledger posting merge accnts”

OverallAwesome! Tuition Express has a phenomenal customer service/support team...
ProsCustomer service/support - although I hv only worked with tuition Express and the Pricare software for about 18 months I believe it is an awesome asset to the functionality of our school
ConsI hv not come across anything I don't like thus far
Merrie S.
Program Supervisor and Owner
September 27, 2018

“Assessment”

OverallI value the ability to call for Support and find the remote sessions very helpful. I am thankful you have that technology available for customer support.
ProsI think the function that allows your technical support staff to remote in and assist is excellent.
Conscannot think of any... right this minute
September 27, 2018
Amanda R.
July 30, 2019

“Great Value!”

OverallTuitions are paid on the 1st of the month with no exceptions so we know how much income is coming in without fail.
ProsThe information is inputted into the system automatically and the money's due are withdrawn immediately.
ConsIt is very user friendly. Very forgiving!
July 30, 2019
Taryn N.
December 1, 2018

“Procare Tuition Review ”

ProsWe use this software to bill the parents that have their children enrolled in our facility. It makes it so easy to organize all of our information and accounts.
ConsThere hasn't been any issues that we have found so far.
December 1, 2018
Rhonda J.
Business Manager
December 4, 2018

“Tuition Express Review”

ProsTuition Express is so simple to use. We encourage ALL of our parents to sign up for the automatic debit for tuition.
ConsNothing at all! I don't like the fees, but they have to fees to stay in business.
December 4, 2018
Teresa B.
Secretary
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2018

“Tuition Express for Child Care Review”

OverallFine once you get passed the learning curve.
ProsI like that parents can make a credit/debit payment without our assistance. Allows us to focus on other tasks. I have had good experiences with both ProCare support staff & TE support staff.
ConsI have heard the owner express disappointment in the cost vs not using the cloud version. I don't know specifics.
November 13, 2018
Kathy R.
November 5, 2018

“Customer Service was great and very helpful”

OverallGreat
ProsEasy to learn and I know I still have more to learn
ConsWould like to be able to email parents right from Procare

By Procare Software on November 16, 2018
Kathy - It's terrific to hear you've found Tuition Express so easy to learn and, good news, you CAN email parents right from Procare! We'll have one our customer service reps give you a call to show you how. There's also a how-to article and video at: http://procaresupport.com/send-email-to-parents-employees-vendors/
John S.

“Procare overview”

Pros-Very easy to use. -Plenty of reporting tools. -Can handle every aspect of your business. Great CRM
ConsOnly thing I do not like is would love an app on iOS and Android to be able to monitor remotely.
Linda K.
Comptroller
Accounting, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2018

“Tuition Express for Child Care”

OverallAny time I have had any issues, I only have to call one time, get the assistance I needed and the problem is resolved
Prosuser friendly, great support, easy to read instructions
Consfor the software add ons we use, there hasn't been anything NOT to like
October 29, 2018
Allison S.
Financial Director
October 5, 2018

“Reconciliation Help”

ProsRep has done a great job walking me through the process of doing bank reconciliations. Anytime I have a question, I know that he will answer my questions.
ConsSometimes the process is not an easy process to go through.
October 5, 2018