semilimes Ratings

Overall

About semilimes

Multi tooled ERP system that allows businesses to manage their resources, run projects, communicate with teams & more. Running on semilimes gives you complete control over your business and provides you with an overview from different perspectives. Managing your customers through the integrated CRM, running your finance and accounting, handling sales, controlling your warehouse and much more, can all be taken care of through the interactive and easy-to-use interface. Learn more about semilimes

Jonathan Mark P.
Freelance CRM/ERP/IT/E-Commerce/Project Manager/Consulting
July 22, 2018

“This ERP provided me a cost-efficient and reliable system to manage my business. ”

OverallI got a back-end ERP system where I can generate my own website on the fly. I can also use it to collaborate with my colleagues through video conferences.
ProsA. A single platform where you can set-up your ERP system, generate your website, collaborate via a web-based or mobile messenger, and hire freelancers to help you in your development needs. Try to find a system that combines Skype, Upwork, ODOO, Shopify into one platform. The best part is that it's free! B. Localization features is part of the core feature that helps businesses to comply with their local regulatory requirements. C. Real-time integration between e-commerce site and back-end ERP system. This means there's no need to replicate customer, products, pricing data from ERP to e-commerce site. D. Fast track deployment through guided questionnaire standardizes implementation project and easily deploy functionalities specific to your business.
ConsA. A configurable workflow automation feature is not available. B. No feature to easily expose data via API to support integration use-cases
Gerald H.
Writer/Editor
Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees
October 29, 2018

“An Amazing FREE Array of Business Tools”

OverallI'm absolutely impressed with Semilimes in every possible way. I was skeptical at first about 'free' this and that, but building my website on their platform was easy and there are NO ADS like you get with all those other so-called free hosting companies. The Messenger app is efficient and it makes it that much easier for me to communicate with my team and organize channels. Hiring through the semilimes platform is also smooth and effective; I no longer have to sift through an endless parade of freelancers. I can find the one I want with ease.
ProsOne of the toughest things for a small business owner is sifting through the endless parade of so-called 'free' business tools. There's almost ALWAYS a catch. NOT with Semilimes. When they say 'free', they mean FREE. While I can't possibly use every business tool they offer, there's so much available I don't have to worry about when my business expands and grows!
ConsIn its infancy here, some of the platform operates more like a database and in a world of GUI (graphical user interfaces), or those icon images you click on and smart boxes, it feels clunky at times. Once I got through the initial 'what is this' and discovered the power Semilimes offers, all that faded quickly.
October 29, 2018
Van W.
IT Executive
Primary/Secondary Education, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Very promising tools for our SMB.”

OverallAll in One ....
ProsAt the beginning I was thinking "free for all"? Does that even exist, or is there a catch. Well, at the time of writing this article there is no single catch. You get an ERP, a messenger, a project management tool (needs improvements), an accounting software and a web builder (that too needs improvements) at zero cost. What I particularly like is the fact that the ERP can be customized to your company's needs and that's great. What's also nice is that there seems to be an active community and their support team is always there to help.
ConsThe project management tools are fine in terms of concept, however they need improvement in terms of user interface. I already flagged this to the team and I hope there is a new update soon. Same applies with the web builder. You need to have some basic web development skills to be able to take full advantage of the builder.
December 11, 2018
Sergii K.
Entrepreneur
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
July 22, 2018

“A corporate-grade ERP system for small and medium sized companies”

OverallWe are finally able to manage all our resource management, collaboration, business process and team management in one solution. It took us a long time to find such solution...
ProsThis system is perfectly suitable for software development companies like ours - it has a lot of modules that enable easy collaboration, project management, accounting, invoicing and cost management, web portal builder etc. I was looking for such a system for quite a long time and finally we are using it :-)
ConsIt's probably not really "cons", but I would like to have a default company template suitable for a software development company, which, unlike a general template, are more skewed towards services and digital products. As for the rest - it's already a great system, and it's being actively developed, so more is to come yet.
Ms. Beth F.
Academic Dean
E-Learning, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“An ERP that is worth the time investing in.”

ProsThe ERP is based on a well known open source platform it seems, but semilimes did a very good job in customizing it to the needs of small businesses. The support they give is superior of any other service provider I have worked with so far. They are easy to reach and they will not hesitate to guide you step-by-step on best practices and even help you build your company on the ERP.
ConsI signed up but I never received a welcome letter, explaining to me what the next steps are. I was under the impression that my account was pending approval but this was not the case. The team at semilimes needs to improve communication with new clients and I have mentioned this already to them.
December 17, 2018
Sarkar K.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“When they say it's free, they mean it.”

Overall2-10
ProsYou will get a bunch of tools for your business but what I really like about semilimes is that when they say "free", they don't trick you. You get all the tools they mention for free and for unlimited users (at least at the time when I signed up). They will not limit your apps nor any features, pushing you to go with a paid plan. Thanks for your honesty!
ConsLike many reviews say, there really needs to be more documentation on what you can do and what you can't do with semilimes. I feel that I am self-discovering the software and it would really help if I could access some how-tos and tutorials that would enable me to speed up the process.
December 13, 2018
11-50 employees
July 22, 2018

“Complete and easy to use business solution.”

OverallFree online tool for individuals and businesses alike. Used it for everyday communication with teammates, as well as managing the business and updating the business website.
ProsOne of the most comprehensive online tool set available. From its web based ERP to its web builder, semilimes has the tools to help you setup your business from the ground up. The built in messenger is the perfect communication tool for a mobile workforce. Best of all, it's free!
ConsThere's a bit of a learning curve at the start, but once you get the hang of it, semilimes becomes an inseparable tool for your business.
Andrew F.
IT officer and part time manager
Primary/Secondary Education, 1-10 employees
December 2, 2018

“A new approach to business growth”

ProsWith semilimes you have tons of things to learn but they are all well worth it. I have never seen an ERP that offers networking tools and freelancing tools at the same time. This will save us tons of time in finding a well established and experienced freelancer to work on our projects.
ConsI felt a little bit lost after a signed up since I did not receive a welcome email that would explain what the next steps are. I have raised this concern and I believe they are in progress of fixing this (at the time of this review).
December 2, 2018
Anil K.
IT Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2018

“A collection of power tools for any small business owner”

Prossemilimes has so-far impressed me. I can use its our core ERP system, but most importantly, there are tons of other features that come with it, which are essential for any business owner. This includes a messenger, web builder, community centre and even a task and project management.
ConsThere are quite limited tutorials on how to use specific features and modules and I have already mentioned this to their team. I guess this is because it was recently launched and they are still working on this.
September 10, 2018
Curt P.
Education Management, 1-10 employees
December 6, 2018

“A new approach to business growth”

ProsI was mostly interested for the free accounting software but I then realized that semilimes gives you more than that. ERP is the backbone but we can also use it for communicating with our team and clients.
ConsLike other reviews says, there needs to be stronger documentation on the different things you can do in semilimes. Ideally, I would like to see some video tutorials that explain what you can do and how.
December 6, 2018