CommentSold Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.8/5
4.9/5

About CommentSold

CommentSold is a social commerce platform revolutionizing how online retailers do business! We make shopping simple and fun by allowing real-time interactions and empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers through social media, websites, and mobile apps! The platform encompasses a robust feature set for managing the day-to-day operations, including, automated invoicing, sales analytics, customer data, and inventory details that help owners make quick, Learn more about CommentSold

Lindsey M.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“Best Investment for My Facebook Live Sales!”

OverallCommentSold saves me on average 8-10 hours of work in invoicing customers. After a live sale I used to have to sit down and after sorting a spreadsheet, I would manually invoice each and every customer. This also led to me having to spend a whole day "correcting" draft orders in Shopify for people who wanted to delete, add, or change an order. With CommentSold, the customer is in control of his/her cart and I am just a bystander. I add coupons to customers as needed, but it takes no time to do that. It has also managed to free up me having to have a comment recorder who tracks what everyone claims. Making everyone's life less stressful: customers, myself, and my hubby. I have also been able, through CommentSold's extensive logging system, finally gotten Shopify to find and fix a bug on my website. After two years of them not believing that the bug existed, I have shown them using CommentSold's inventory logs. The support team has been amazing. The team is AMAZING! I never have to worry if I don't know how to do something, I am just a chat away from a help or a quick search to a 3-4 minute video tutorial. My customers are also in love with CommentSold as they feel like they have more control over their purchases! And is has SERIOUSLY sped up my FB Live Sales. I used to need 4-5 hours to get through the number of items I have. On my last live, I did more items than I have ever done in just 3 HOURS!
ProsThis software has transformed how I do live sales for my customers. No longer am I answering the "I was first on my screen; why didn't I get it?" questions! CommentSold tracks the customers comments on the Facebook server, so I don't have to worry about it and my customers LOVE it! They don't have to worry about which screen, although they joke they need faster computers and faster internet! CommentSold's waitlist feature is invaluable as a production planning tool. I can easily look at the data that shows me which products are the most popular as well as which fabrics I should re-buy. It has taken a ton of guess work out of the "what do I make next?" conversation. Also, it means that if someone doesn't buy something, that I don't have to worry about that abandoned cart! It automatically goes to the next person in line. This also means that my customers are constantly wanting to interact with my page and group to make sure that they don't miss something they love with a simple "sold." The inventory logs as well as the comment logs have also made it so I have very few disputes. I can screen cap a customer's log and tell them they did claim it, but also let them know they are welcome to delete it from their cart. The forethought and planning that has gone into making this a tool that is easy to use as well as one the is a productive and time saving tool is amazing. The team at CommentSold is awesome and I have gotten tech support even on a Sunday morning!
ConsI have very few things I wish they did differently, as I am super impressed the team and the program. However, I wish the trash can for the deletion of items was on the same line as the item name. I have had a few customers hit the trash button on the wrong item. I also wish they had an app for my phone, so I can answer questions for customers if I am away from my computer. The mobile site is super fast and amazing for my phone, and generally I just always have it on a tab in my phone's browser, but I would love an app. (Which they say is coming soon!!)
Ashley G.

“Game Changer!”

OverallThe software is amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about your customer service reps. I feel like I've got a "friend" out there who handles things ASAP once I send a request. The response time is super fast and the CS reps' knowledge is unmatched. Excellent company and very well run.
ProsI began a tiny online shop and was utilizing spreadsheets for inventory, taking orders and managing orders. I then had to use Paypal to invoice, send constant reminders and beg people to pay their invoices. CommentSold changed ALL of that!! I was spending an average of 4 hours every day/night on invoicing and followups. CS took that chore away completely! I love the fact I can track accurate inventory and update as needed so I don't oversell any item. I couldn't manage my business, which has grown tremendously, without it! And my accountant loves that he can log in and pull reports for tax purposes. An all-arond win/win for everyone!
ConsCurrently, the only issue I have is that every time I log in and pull up Products, its in reverse order. oldest product posted. I have to manually change it to sort by SKU and then re-sort to newest first.
August 9, 2019

“Fun and unique way to turn socials into sales”

OverallOverall, it does the basics very well and the gamification feature is a great tool. However, there is definitely room for improvement and innovation as mentioned above. On the otherhand, if your only goal is to integrate socials with sales, and make it a seamless experience, than CommentSold does this well.
ProsI love how Commentsold helps to convert social interactions into sales by seamlessly integrating sales channel with social channel (facebook and instagram). The system cleverly combines CRM and sales and makes it easier for customers to make a quick purchase. This also increases impulse purchases and this is further reinforced with a countdown timer in cart. In addition, the gamification feature is awesome. This makes it a fun and rewarding experience that produces positive psychological reinforcement. This also encourages return customers, especially if they are good at the games.
ConsAside from the gamification feature, it is a pretty straightforward system that helps to streamline and facilitate social interaction with sales. It does this well and it may save a little time from both the buyer and seller perspective. However, I wish there were more options that added value and make it more innovative. For example, allowing group purchases where if a certain amount of people commit to an item, the price is reduced even further (a.k.a. crowd buying like what MassGenie does). Social media is the best place for that to be utilized.
August 9, 2019
Chelsey M.
Co-owner
September 28, 2018

“Couldn't run our business without it ”

OverallCommentsold automates so much of our business, so that we can spend time marketing and taking care of our customers. It also allows us to not have to manage/respond to every single comment. We have a website included in our monthly package that is seamlessly integrated to our customer shopping account and backend. We have coupon features, shipping features, app features, constant bug fixes and updates. Their customer service is AMAZING! We have a live chat available with crazy fast responses. We have access to customer service reps by simply scheduling a call. They are LITERALLY worth so much more than we pay monthly. We could NOT run our retail business without them. Simple as that.
ProsThe seamless function between customers commenting sold on Facebook, being led to their account page, checking out, and the order appearing on our end. Fully detailed, paid for, and ready to be shipped.
ConsZero complaints - they are on top of bugs and updates before we even realize we need something changed. They also keep us updated on Facebook changes before the population knows anything has changed. Amazing.
Leslie M.

“We tried CommentSOLD ”

OverallOur overall experience with CS was good. We decided it wasn't for us but know of several other boutique owners that absolutely love it. The customer service was exceptional and any time we had an issue someone was more than ready to jump in and help. Just because it wasn't for us, doesn't mean it isn't a great program. I am confident the developers will continue to improve their product.
ProsCS is easy to use and has spectacular customer service. The automated invoicing and cost of goods tracking is two of the best features this program has. Automated invoicing is such a huge time saver and it's very seamless. The automatic messages and the requirement of comment from customers did help boost engagement in our group.
ConsWe experienced a number of minor glitches. First, the software would confuse size and identifying number in customer comments causing us to have to manually correct carts. It also pulls inventory completely out of the system which holds it from other customers should you have a customer not want to pay their invoice right away. Additionally, this software does not integrate with Sezzle but I was told they are working on this. Last, the comments must be exactly as entered into the system. If a customer does no comment exactly as it is, then the system will not accept the comment which was very frustrating to some of my people. When using the software for single item posts, we felt that it actually lowered our average online order amount because customers weren't looking around online but just checking out their invoice for that one item which they claimed. With the amount of money it costs per month to use this system, we just couldn't overcome these obstacles.
Kyle D.
Director of Operations
October 2, 2018

“Comment Sold is the BOMB.COM”

OverallOverall we love CS. It gets better every day and I can't wait to see what the next year holds and what kind of features that CS develops. Keep up the good work!
ProsCommentsold has allowed us to automate daily task, and continues to evolve. I think that is the neatest part of being apart of the CS family is that the platform is changing all of the time. The CS we have today is completely different than a year ago when we signed on.
ConsBecause the platform is ever evolving sometimes small details can get missed or features get released that are glitchy. I understand the nature of it is to release the features and then continue to adapt them and change them so learning to understand that sometimes things break has been my least favorite part but a very small part. As a whole I would still rate CS as A+!
Lorie Beth T.
October 5, 2018

“Changed My Business & My Life”

OverallI use to stay up until 1 and 2am in the morning invoicing manually. When I started commentsold this cut my work time down dramatically so I could have more family time and use my time better in my business. It also took my business to a much higher level than I could have ever obtained by manually invoicing. I would not be where I am now without commentsold. I'm extremely thankful for the platform and love it so much. Life & Business changing!
ProsIt is completely user friendly. Easy to use and simple to navigate. Customer service is available and super helpful. Makes selling faster & easier so you can use your time in other areas of your business. They are innovating and coming up with new features to add to help their customers sell more. Always improving.
ConsNo reward program but it is currently being worked on.
Erin H.

“Review ”

OverallI love that they are constantly working to improve the software and make it better. They take all customer suggestions and review and implement them if possible. They care about how the users feel about the software and the customer service is quick and direct.
ProsThis makes it extremely easy to process a lot of orders quickly. We used PayPal before this and it was very time consuming and difficult to manage. This way allows items to flow easily to next in line if not paid in a certain amount of time and we never have to touch the transaction until it's completed.
ConsPaying 6% per transaction is high. I do wish the fee removed from each sale was less.
Brianna S.

“CommentSold”

OverallBefore we had CommentSold we had to go through and invoice every person individually. This took forever, especially when we started processing more orders. CommentSold does all of the heavy lifting for us and it takes out a lot of the human errors that we were experiencing before.
ProsI love how easy it is for our customers to use. They can shop easily on our page or through the website. Customers can also see things that are still in stock on the website which helps us move older inventory!
ConsThere really isn't anything that I don't like about this software!
Kelsea M.

“I love CS!!”

OverallI love it! It has boosted our sales tremendously and our customers love it. They've become addicted to ordering and we've become addicted to selling!
ProsThe amount of time we are saving. We also like the ease of use for our customers, they think it's simple, easy, and it's fast paced so the urgency to buy is higher than a regular webstore. We're excited to utilize the app in the future as well!
ConsThere are definitely some features that could make CS much more user friendly. BUT I love that you guys actually listen to our wants and needs, and integrate new things every week, so I know it will be even better in the future!
Jacklyn A.
Visual Merchandising & Marketing Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Comment Sold”

OverallOverall Comment Sold has been a huge improvement to our Facebook Group. People have been really responsive and enjoy checking out themselves (without having the lag of us sending the invoice and then requesting the money). It saves us an incredible amount of time and every one that we have worked with has been so helpful!
ProsI love that this removes the need for hand invoicing. This frees up time for us to post more, engage with customers, and provide better customer service. I also enjoy the time sensitive carts! This allows us to free up inventory to other customers if someone changes their mind/allows us to process orders faster by skipping the PayPal request.
ConsI don't like that I have to load the inventory into my Comment Sold posts manually. If it could link to my custom platform website that would save us so much time. I would also like to add products for live sales under the same tab as regular posts. I sometimes forget to add them under "live" and then have to manually invoice ~60 orders.
Spring H.

“Easy. ”

OverallIt's been an interical part of our business and it's success. They're have been growing pains and kinks for course but they solve them quickly. Love the continued updates.
ProsIt's super easy. They continue to update. It's changed our business for the better. Helps with inventory. It's like having 5 people work for you without the cost.
ConsWish the app was available to everyone not just the upgraded people at a high cost. Wish you could upload videos.
Tammy W.

“I love CommentSold”

OverallDefinite time saver when selling through Social Media.
ProsDeciding to sign up with CommentSold was the best decision we ever made. It is easy to use and is a time saver for our business. The customer support team is by far the best I have ever worked with.
ConsI wish the mobile app was an available option for us smaller boutiques that haven't seen the boom in growth like others have.
Whitney D.
Partner
October 9, 2018

“Comment Sold Has Changed Our Business”

OverallOur experience with CommentSold has been exceptional. The entire team goes above and beyond to help grow our business. The ease of use of the software and the streamlined processing has cut our man hours in over half leaving us more time to focus on growing our business and more time to take care of our customers versus spending hours shipping and invoicing. Our business and grown leaps and bounds with CommentSold and we can't wait to see where we go from here!
ProsThe ease of use and the customer service!
ConsThere are some bugs that need to be fixed here and there but for the most part I haven't found many cons!
Alyssa M.
Founder & CEO
September 28, 2018

“Streamlined my boutique & A+ Customer Service”

OverallI have solved the pain of keeping track of my inventory and delays in shipping. It also makes it easy for me to track things in regards to revenue and gross profit which I would have to do in an excel spreadsheet. The customer care team is absolutely amazing. You quickly chat with them and they respond in seconds and if you are like me, I was assigned one point of contact who takes care of my account. I also like that they have extensive help guides and bug fixes with release trains and updates.
ProsI love that it has streamlined my process, easy to track my inventory, post my products, keep track of waitlist, returned products, revenue, and shipping and labels. It has become a one stop shop that has allowed me to maximize sales of my boutique.
ConsI wish that we had the ability to use it as an all around CRM (Customer Relationship Management), because I sell to customers outside of social media and would like to keep all of my sales, invoicing, and shipping in one thing.
Rebekah C.

“I love Commentsold”

OverallI could not do what I do without Commentsold. I am able to process 1000-1200 orders per week with very little labor costs. I love the customer care team and the personal interest they have taken in me, my family, and my company's growth!
ProsThe people behind it. They have been essential to the growth of my business.
ConsThe bugs...I know they are unavoidable at times, but also can be frustrating.
Stacie S.
Designer.
October 8, 2018

“Robot. ”

OverallIt's great. It lets you do your job more efficiently and effectively. I love the auto scheduling and helps keep everything organized.
ProsIt's like a smarter more efficient version of yourself. It's great at assimilatinginformation and inventory management.
ConsThere's no number to contact direct. I'd love an option to upload videos. Make the app more readily available.
October 8, 2018
Allyson S.

“Life Changing”

OverallFrom the Owner to the Support Team, the app developer to the community they have built around the product you will never be disappointed. Change is hard and it is scary especially for small business owners when what they are doing is working, just not well and comment sold will hold your hand and walk you through every single step, update and improvement.
ProsThe ability for my business to easily implement such a simple change to our processes becasue of seemless software.
ConsIt has a learning curve for new shoppers but once you get them over that initial hump they prefer it.
October 21, 2018

“The only software for comment selling...”

OverallBrandon "Genius Boy" and his team have done an amazing job.
ProsSaves hundreds of hours weekly. We could not sell as much as we do without this software. It would be impossible to keep track manually of everything.
ConsThere is a huge list of great features that are going to be added. I want them all NOW but realize development takes time. It is good to know that they are forward thinking and their roadmap is well thought out. Every week they release new features.
October 21, 2018
Courtney P.
October 5, 2018

“Glad we made the switch! ”

OverallComment Sold is great for the small business owner! We have nothing but positives and are excited about the future.
ProsWe previously used a another comment selling platform and decided this year to switch to Comment Sold. The features, upgrades and service are amazing! Comment Sold is helping our business grow everyday and even while we sleep! Couldn't be happier!
ConsWe cannot find anything negative to say so far about using the system.
Katherine H.
October 5, 2018

“Comment Sold Personal Life Saver!”

OverallComment Sold has saved me at least 20 hours of invoicing time weekly! Our customers love the App.
ProsThe updates are numerous each week and they really listen to feedback!
ConsApp pushes sometimes can't be chosen when linking products after posting to facebook. Sometimes I don't want an app push.
Bre S.

“CommentSold Review”

OverallI have Had a pretty good experience. Love the system. Wish I knew More it offered.
ProsNot having to send invoices to customers, user friendly to my customers.
ConsHaving to manually enter the weight for every size option. Not knowing all the features it offers.
Tara J.
August 5, 2019

“Great for my Facebook LIVE sales”

OverallCommentSold has made my LIVE sales run so much smoother with less disputes over purchases since all comments are logged.
ProsComment Sold's waitlist feature is a lifesaver!! I can easily look at the data that tells me which products are the most popular and easily recognize what I should purchase again!
ConsAn app for my phone would be great! Other than that, I really have no complaints about the software.
August 5, 2019
Rebecca D.
October 5, 2018

“Want to take things to the next level? This is how. ”

OverallCommentSold has pushed my business through the next level. We never would have done live sales due to the massive amount of time it would take invoicing and room for error. Now we go live weekly and it's been HUGE for us.
ProsAmazing customer service! (Like the BEST in the biz), easy to set up and maintain,
ConsApp set it isn't very simple... you have to manually add each product instead of just automatically loading it.
Marissa B.

“My favorite software ”

ProsI don't think I can pick one thing . There are so many amazing features . Plus their excellent customer service .
ConsI don't have any complaints except I wish I could keep up with all of what they offer
Christina C.
Operations Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

“Comment Sold Review”

OverallWe have increased our profit every month with comment sold
ProsI love that our customers can shop in our Facebook group where as with Soldsie it has to be a page
ConsWe also have a brick and mortar location which our customers love, I wish that Comment sold would make a "pay in store" option for our customers who don't want to put their credit card information online.
Marionette D.
October 5, 2018

“CommentSold is the bom.com”

OverallTheir customer service is phenomenal. CommentSold is easy to use. The team is always ready to hear your suggestions - good or bad - and always open to better ways of doing things, anything to better your business. They are always on top of it!!!
ProsInvoicing my customers for me. Saves a ton of time.
ConsThe boutique package cost. I would like more functionality in making the website more to me uniquely.

“CS review ”

OverallIt has enabled me to spend more time growing the company instead of manually sending invoices. It is very easy for customers to figure out. Most customers know how to register and buy without any direction.
ProsIt simplifies the buying process for customers and allows ME to spend more time growing the company instead of worrying about invoicing.
ConsI can't really think of one thing I don't like.
Liam W.
Financial Controller
April 13, 2019

“The best social media sales tool”

ProsThe customer support team at commentsold are golden, and their platform has genuinely revolutionised the way we handle sales via social media.
ConsI wish it would save some of my preferences via cookies or something; for example sorting by most recent is something I have to do whenever i login. Not a big issue though.
April 13, 2019
Tish F.

“I would recommend ”

ProsEase of use. Staff are always available and work diligently to answer questions in a timely manner.
ConsSome functions do not work correctly in the software
Nicki S.

“Get Back Time”

OverallOverall, I've loved CS. Their customer service is quick to answer questions. And it still leaves the engagement on my social media instead of taking them off the site which reduces visibility.
ProsI was sucked into manually invoicing my customers on social media every day. Then would have to remind them to pay their invoice or frustrate other customers who wanted that item but I was waiting for the first one to pay. Now I have this system that automatically does it all for me and gave me back countless hours!
ConsI truly wish there was an easier mobile version. The copy/paste feature doesn't select as smooth to get the link in the post and tailor certain parts for the description.
Allison Griffin M.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Utilities, 1001-5000 employees
September 29, 2018

“Excellent!”

OverallIf I have questions I get an answer almost immediately! I don't know what I ever did without Commentsold!
ProsI switched to Commentsold about six months ago and I don't know why I didn't do it before then. Excellent customer service, reliable service and full time support!
ConsI have not found anything that they don't provide!
September 29, 2018
Ashley W.
September 28, 2018

“What every boutique needs!”

OverallGreat Customer service! Someone is always just a chat away whether on the platform or in the Facebook group. They stay on top of updates and keep us well informed of social media changes and ways to grow our business. They truly care about their customer.
ProsVery user friendly. Easy to navigate and it's always improving.
ConsOnly lets you share inventory for one location.
Kristine H.
Self employed
March 19, 2019

“Love Commentsold”

OverallUsing commentsold has made my business more organized.
ProsThe ease of using the program. The customer service is over the top great. You never have to wait long for a answer, new updates weekly.
ConsThe price is a little to steep to pay for the program itself and they take out another % from Paypal.
March 19, 2019
Ayanna B.
Operations Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 501-1000 employees
October 9, 2018

“Comment Sold is a great e-commerce system for new businesses”

OverallOverall my comment sold experience has been amazing! I would definitely recommend the service.
ProsThe customer service! Any issues that arise the team behind comment sold are only a message away and work very quickly to solve any problems a growing online business has.
ConsCustomers should be able to cancel orders!
Michelle W.

“CommentSold Review”

OverallThe customer service is above and beyond! They always seem to be one step ahead of the game!
ProsThe ease of use and the ability to grow my business! This software has given me so much time back in my day to focus on other areas besides billing!
ConsThat they don't have a POS app. But they are working on that!
Tammy R.

“Boutique Owner ”

OverallWe signed on with Comment Sold in June and it's been a game changer for us!
ProsVery user friendly and constantly improving with weekly updates!
ConsI don't really have anything specific to mention as they are constantly improving and customer service is their #1 priority
Renee J.

“Owner”

OverallI have had a wonderful experience with comment sold. I feel they have done a great job listening to their customers problems and suggestions on how to make a better product that best fits the needs of their customers.
ProsI liked how easy it was to use this program. It didn't take long at all to be able to figure out how to get my business up and running with the software. I was also pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to navigate through the online customer service. Each time I had a question there was always someone there immediately to help with answers.
ConsI haven't really found anything to complain about as of yet.
Jorge B.
Logistic-Warehouse Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

“Great Software”

OverallThe whole package of information that Cs give you about your ongoing business, is just the most precise tool anyone needs...
ProsIs complete for any retail business online.
ConsI couldn´t find anything that I don´t like, perhaps some things I don´t understand very well, but the software is great.
Kevin C.
Consumer Goods, Self-employed

“Comment sold review”

OverallNo more sending individual invoices, all tax info in one place, inventory kept in place. This is amazing!!
ProsEase of use Customer service is amazing!
ConsTook some customer training, but overall, customers began to catch on quickly. Sales go up due to not having to wait on an invoice.
September 30, 2019

“CommentSold Review”

OverallCommentSold has many great features, an intuitive interface and very helpful customer service. A great software when you have an online store.
ProsCommentSold has been really helpful with our online store. It takes care of invoices and managing orders and does so very efficiently. It also tracks and updates our inventory which I previously had to do manually, so it's been saving me quite a bit of time.
ConsThis is a great software and I really don't have anything negative to say; the only feature I wish could be changed is the order of products, which currently goes from oldest to newest.
September 30, 2019
Molly M.
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 28, 2018

“Lots of bang for the buck! ”

OverallUsing CommentSold has simplified my retail business by hosting my storefront, my shipping, and assisting with social selling. The customer support is dynamite. The value is so much more than anything else I have tried and the care for your experience is paramount to them.
ProsOmnipresent. One stop for all my retail store needs. Fairly intuitive.
ConsAny issues I have had have been worked out in their weekly bug fix and new release.
Jenny S.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Timer Saver”

ProsWe had a full time invoiced for over a year. This has opened up our time for things other than sending invoices.
ConsI have no complaints with CommentSold. They have great customer service, I have even got responses after hours.
Daniel T.
October 9, 2018

“Comment Sold review from a boutique owner”

OverallI do not like the fact that 3% of all sales are taken from orders. I wish there was a way to negotiate a percentage based off overall sales. Customer service overall has been top notch and amazing. I get an answer on everything we ask and that is something that we hold highly.
ProsThe automation hands down is what makes the software amazing and worthwhile.
ConsI would like to see more customization for each customer ie: forcing certain customers to pay within XX amount of hours, not allowing certain customers to add items to cart or wish list, etc. Overall when suggestions are made they are implemented and released timely.
Ashley D.

“A+ for CommentSold”

ProsSo easy to use, and customer service is always willing to help! Anytime!
ConsI have loved everything so far. CommentSold is always looking to improve their platform, and that has been so refreshing!
Shae D.
Boutique owner

“Hands down the best! ”

OverallAbsolutely the best
ProsIt's so easy! It saves me so much time and I love the reporting it gives me Hands down the best customer service
ConsI honestly have no negatives - mostly I need to learn more ;)
Logan M.

“Amazing”

OverallLove it! So user friendly and staff is always willing to listen, help, understand and find solutions.
ProsAbsolutely the best customer service around!
ConsI can't think of any least favorites at this time.
Stacie H.
Certified Bookkeeper
Accounting, 51-200 employees
October 6, 2018

“CommentSold is Super Helpful!”

OverallAs bookkeeper for multiple boutiques, Comment Sold has not only helped my owners to save time and create more sales, but it has made my job on this side of Facebook selling great, too!
ProsCustomer service and response time is fantastic! For boutique owners who have a lot of activity on Facebook this tool is nearly miraculous! Not only a big timesaver, but makes keeping orders and workflows simple and streamlined.
ConsIt took a minute for me to understand the reporting, but between the how-tos and the helpful staff it didn't take long to master.
October 6, 2018
Taylor S.
Store manager

“We love comment sold! ”

OverallWe were nervous at first that our customers wouldn't catch onto the new system, but they're slowly understanding it. We love the new system for our business and it has increased our online sales.
ProsI love that comment sold is always adding more efficient updates for business owners. The system is very easy to use!
ConsThere are some features I'm waiting for CommentSold to come up with, like some way to deactivate certain items from having coupons codes being used on them or instead of free shipping when paid in the first hour, get a small discount on the purchase, etc.
Rachel W.
October 5, 2018

“Comment sold works like a champ!”

OverallLove it! Very easy to use and ssupport is always available.
ProsEasy to use. The platform has helped generate more revenue than we ever expected.
ConsThe reporting/exporting features is limited