For marketing teams and agencies.
Social proof marketing tool that displays up-to-date data on conversions and page visitors on your site to encourage more conversions.
Proof is high end, but some features make better conversions
Pros: - Map image shows location of visitors / conversions. Does better with conversions.
- Natural Zapier integration with booking apps like ScheduleOnce.
- Ability to see each conversion and location.
Cons: - Slower customer response time compared to similar services.
- Highest priced service out there.
- Styling is limited
- Whenever you create a new notification, you start at zero users, even if the capture source is the same.
Overall: Proof is really good. But there are some limiting style features that limit its potential.
Interesting Marketing Tool Worth Trying Out
Pros: - Great features
- Easy to use UX // UI
- Does work (testing improved conversions bc of the social proof aspect)
- Quick install
- Simple to learn logic that you can set based on rules
Cons: - Do you really need this? No.... But does it work? Yes... I think that it's definitely worth trying out but I wouldn't put at the top of your list of "must-have" marketing tools