UserGuiding Ratings

Overall

About UserGuiding

UserGuiding helps companies to improve product adoption by designing interactive user onboarding flows. Non-technical people can create step by step product walkthroughs, without any coding. UserGuiding also provides analytics to track the performance of the tours, segmentation to create more personalized experiences, NPS for capturing feedback, and onboarding checklists for a wholesome onboarding experience. From Red Ventures to Young Capital, thousands of companies trust UserGuiding. Learn more about UserGuiding

Steven S.
VP Sales & Marketing
April 16, 2019

“A really incredible app”

OverallWe were looking for a web app to create an onboarding experience for our software that was easy to use. We tried out a few different options but once we tried out UserGuiding it was clearly the best choice in terms of how it looked, how easy it was to use, how much we could do with it, and the price. Not only was I was able to create an entirely new layer of experience for our new users, but we've also been able to use it for additional purposes such as freemium feature locking and floating information bubbles that give additional information when clicked on.
ProsFantastic usability. I was able to create an entirely new user experience without the help from my development team at all. Able to set up a variety of user experiences (guiding training, slide outs, extra information bubbles, etc) by just going to the page and clicking on the object we wanted to use. It looks great visually and gives a high level of customization to keep brand consistency. This was really important to us as we put a lot of value on looking very clean and modern. Customer success and service has also been fantastic. Great group of people to work with. I highly recommend this tool.
ConsThere was a couple of slightly awkward functionality moments we found once we started working with large sets of experiences, but we quickly found our way through. Not a major issue at all.
April 16, 2019
Okan T.
Frontend Developer
Program Development, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2019

“Product Walkthroughs in Minutes”

OverallWe've been developing user onboarding flows insource before UserGuiding. After a single UI change, the responsible person had to work on the flow for hours to change the location, test it and make it live. It takes less than a minute than UserGuiding!
ProsUserGuiding has great UX - very simple to use. In a few hours after signing up, you can start getting positive results! Also the team is supportive. They do their best to support us on our busy days, even in weekends.
ConsIt would be great if we could upload our videos directly to UserGuiding, instead of embedding from online places. But still not a big problem.
September 30, 2019
Dylan K.
Executive Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
March 20, 2019

“The most advanced onboarding program that I use to train existing and new employees”

OverallCreate and track the performance of guides with Analytics available on this app.
ProsFirstly, I like how it is easy to sign up and start using UserGuiding without complex procedures. I like how it is easy to create high-quality guides with the help of Google Chrome Extension. That way, no coding is needed to create guides with UserGuiding. Lastly, UserGuiding has wide array of features encompassing of Analytics, Hotspots, Segmentation etc.
Cons14 days for free trial are not enough to make clear decisions. To make sure that they give prospective customers time to make informed determinations, they should at least increase duration for free trial to 30 days. However, with extra 30 days money back guarantee, it is all good.
Despina E.
September 23, 2019

“Awesome Robust Onboarding solution”

OverallIf you are looking forward to creating a solid onboarding experience this should be your go-to solution. Userguiding is intuitive, with cool features and provides excellent customer support whenever necessary (which due to its functionality is not often required). It is one of the few solutions I constantly recommend to my customers when they strive to create an amazing onboarding experience.
ProsAwesome usability. You do not need any technical assistance to create any onboarding flow or use any feature end-to-end whatsoever. Awesome customer support. Continuously adding new features and releases to improve the customer experience.
ConsSimply none. The features enable your team to create an onboarding experience within minutes while the solution's analytics give you the necessary feedback to iterate whenever necessary
September 23, 2019
Emrah S.
VP of Products

“Ridiculously easy”

OverallAs a monitoring product, it takes time to get used to our product. We've been thinking of creating our guide ourselves but then we wanted to check the tools for that. UserGuiding was the easiest to use and we decided to use that. The product is already very nice but I should talk about customer success separately. They are proactively warning you whenever they notice something unexpected in your product. We already outsourced UI testing to them with their incredible help. Can recommend to anyone.
Pros- Easy to create guides - Targeting is so flexible, we can have different guides for different sets of people - Customer success is incredibly helpful. They know our product better than us. - UI is very intuitive.
Cons- Sometimes it takes an nondeterministic time for the guide to be effective. Not a big problem.
Dariusz K.
Product Owner
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
March 25, 2019

“Great guides for startups online apps”

OverallFirst contact with Rep, UserGuiding support was impressive to me. He immediately repair irritating popup and update app function for my need (jumping between guides). I compare it with their competitors and UserGuiding looks really strong. I have no problem for starting and test how it work for my specific guide scenario (with some big competitors I had basic problems, like "I cannot publish")
ProsEasy to use and implement in online app Great, fast, helpfull support Possible to create assistant Lightweight Enough in customization
ConsNot ready for mobile Emoji in old style
March 25, 2019
Jared S.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
March 5, 2019

“Really appreciated ease to trial and learn”

OverallWe are trying to figure out better ways to scale a tech company internally and externally, and this is conceptually helping us imagine how to get there and we are still exploring these options.
ProsThey made it so easy to start trying it out
ConsWell, I imagine I am a middle ground user. I am good with tech and have a wide variety of experience...but I am not a programmer and don't have enough depth to maybe understand everything. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get started and have vision...but going deep quickly is more difficult and maybe that shouldn't be a con and should just be normal and a truth for all software like this for now since they are really just in their infant stages to my understanding as an industry.

By UserGuiding on March 12, 2019
Thank you Jared. We are doing our best to make UserGuiding the easiest tool to start building an onboarding process, without any coding. It feels great that we could manage it!
March 5, 2019
English Language Teacher
Education Management, 1001-5000 employees
February 5, 2019

“So easy!”

OverallThanks to UserGuiding, the customer engagement, and conversion rates have increased insanely. User onboarding solutions provided interactive product guides for new features to fasten my users' adaptation process.
ProsThis is literally crazy! You can show how your product works to your customers in less than 30 seconds! The team is so great and clever so that you can reach them anytime you like, Excellent customer service.
ConsI am using it for a month None, so far.

By UserGuiding on February 18, 2019
Thank you for your review. We are happy to work with you!
February 5, 2019
Martha B.
Real estate agent
April 25, 2019

“Excellent!”

ProsInstallation is really easy and effective, works really well. It is accessible on cloud one of the best feature. I was able to develop a new user experience program with this.
ConsThere are fewer issues I had with the software, the support delayed in responses.
April 25, 2019
eric m.
Marketing manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees
May 7, 2019

“Works well!”

ProsThe software is easy to use and understand, it works really well and I have been using it for on boarding programs and can't be happier with the use.
ConsI software has a lot of glitches though needs to update.
May 7, 2019
Yarkin S.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
October 2, 2019

“Seamless User Onboarding Experience”

OverallUserGuiding is an accessible and affordable software to create product walkthroughs. We can create whole onboarding flows in minutes. Well done team!
ProsUserGuiding is the easiest user onboarding software we've tried. You can get it going in minutes after signing up. The team is very responsive and they are always asking for feedback to improve the product.
ConsNo mobile support, but it's not a big deal.
October 2, 2019
Alex M.
Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Really cheap!”

ProsUserguiding works really well. Really is easy to use and inituitive. Just started using it few months ago, so far all good.
ConsNothing I can complain, but it was really hard to find this relevant software.
Macarena D.
UX designer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 27, 2019

“UserGuiding is for everyone!”

OverallI think that in a very short time you have a quality interactive guide to show your users. The guides in PDF or guides with many pages finally nobody reads them, and many times they are difficult to understand. The help service was great! I had a problem and in a few minutes they solved it for me, and they did it in Spanish! :)
ProsThe design and interface is very friendly. With a good text and a few clicks you already have the first steps of your interactive guide.
ConsFor the moment I like everything. Maybe what I would like is for the software to be available in Spanish.

By UserGuiding on March 5, 2019
Thank you for your great words Macarena. We are doing our best to help our users!
February 27, 2019
Torben S.
CMO
March 29, 2019

“Fantastic product”

OverallVery intuitiv tool and excellent customer support. They are very quick in returning with answer.
ProsIt is very intuitiv and easy to work in. The attributions and segmentations works so good and easy to setup. The chrome extension is also easy to install and use.
ConsNone at all. It works was we expected and to a very interesting pricing.
March 29, 2019
Mary J.
Assistant Sales manager
Retail, 10,001+ employees

“It's worth it.”

OverallIt was my first experience with userguiding and I think the application does what it was set out to do pretty well in my opinion.
ProsIt's pretty simple and easy to use and the whole process is really just intuitive. There's nothing much too complicated about it.
ConsI didn't use their customer support so don't know about that. But my first experience with them was genuinely good.
harper g.
April 18, 2019

“Handy tool!”

ProsThis is my favourite google extension these days, works really well with the onboarding. Software is inituitive and easy to use. The customer support was helpful too.
ConsThe software is new, so there is lack of a few features I would like to see though.
April 18, 2019
Dylan T.
April 14, 2019

“Excellent onboarding tool!”

ProsI like how it is easy to create high-quality guides with userguiding. The google chrome extension is excellent, works really well. Software is easy to start and use, learning curve is very low.
ConsI hope they can extend the trial time though.
April 14, 2019
Jason H.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
October 7, 2019

“Great value! Excellent support!”

OverallWe're using it to help introduce new users to our software.
ProsIt's easy and the support team is incredibly responsive.
ConsIt doesn't allow some of the features of the more expensive products. However it absolutely delivers on what it promises.
October 7, 2019
Brenda T.

“Excellent”

ProsUserGuiding is an excellent software that helps you get better results. The software is really easy to use and help us manage and complete tasks.
ConsNone except that it does lack few features.

By UserGuiding on March 14, 2019
Thank you for your review & feedback Brenda.
Co-Founder
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
February 10, 2019

“Great Experience”

OverallEasy, fast and safe
Pros our growing retantion rates suprised me.
ConsI couldnt find anything to improve in the future

By UserGuiding on February 12, 2019
Thank you for your great comments. We are happy to work together and create such a success story!
February 10, 2019
Burcu G.
Product Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
September 5, 2019

“Easy and Helpful”

OverallIt was a very helpful journey for me to understand how to onboard users, since the product was teaching while I was trying to setup my environment. Thank you, UserGuiding people!
ProsRequests almost none of the development team's hours, just the setup code and that's all. If you have GTM already set up, you don't need this as well. Superior support, always received good intention signals and very intuitive on understanding where I need help.
ConsMobile SDK was definitely one of the things what I was searching for.
September 5, 2019
David H.
Creator of easyclaim
October 5, 2019

“Poor customer support”

OverallPoor experience. I hope they would improve their customer experienc
ProsUser guide pop ups and it's relatively simple to understand & use
ConsBuggy and slow or even non existent customer support. Emails that don't get response.

By UserGuiding on October 10, 2019
Hello David, Thanks a lot for your feedback. I'm glad you find UserGuiding simple to use! And really sorry to hear about your previous experience. I'll be following up with my team so that we'll reach you soon. Mert
October 5, 2019
Ezra A.
Operations Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
March 13, 2019

“Let's create interactive user guides with UserGuiding”

OverallUserGuiding allows me to develop guides and create user actions to determine the guides that they will be shows orderly.
ProsFirstly, I like the way UserGuiding has a simple deployment architecture that does not involve third parties. Another added advantage is that UserGuiding does not involve coding while creating guides.
ConsSo far I have not come across a thing that annoys me at all.
Matthias S.
Ownership
July 27, 2018

“It's fun to guide your users. :-)”

OverallIt reduces onboarding trouble and the refund rate by saving MUCH time.
ProsWith userguiding it is very easy to set up tutorials and so on to make onboarding processes and to guide your users in a very easy and motivational way.
ConsIn the beginning there is a learning curve. But after you did your first steps I becomes easier and much more faster to get your userguiding done.
July 27, 2018
Rachel M.
Marketing Manager
Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

“Works well!”

ProsThe software works really well, is easy to use and can really be effective. The customer support was a great help to us. Very user friendly, simple, effective. The software is also really cheap.
ConsThe software does have few glitches and bugs which need fixing.
Layla R.
Marketing specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees
April 24, 2019

“Handy tool!”

ProsI have been using user guiding and so far have been working really well. I like using it because it is easy to use and very relevant, our onboarding system works really well now.
ConsNothing, but there are some glitches in software.
April 24, 2019
Bill J.
The Guy
Internet, 51-200 employees
March 27, 2019

“Review”

ProsEasy to use.
ConsThe side-bar nav was a little confusing
March 27, 2019
Osman Erdi B.
CoFounder, CEO
June 29, 2019

“No Code = No Problem ”

OverallWe implemented UserGuiding into https://juphy.com and solved onboarding issue just in 1 day. It's a unique solution. Although we are a technology-focused team, we decided to use UserGuiding because of their smooth, easy to learn user experience. We do not need to deal with complicated user guiding development any more :) Sometimes, No Code = No Problem.
ProsEasy and powerful, slick design, you can create advanced user guiding flows (truly advanced).
ConsUserGuiding promotion logo for the non-white-label package is too big and colorful, it may be smaller and colorless(Black&White)
June 29, 2019
Güner B.
CEO - Cofounder
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
March 19, 2019

“Easy To Use”

OverallIn Vexrob (https://vexrob.com) doctors and physiotherapists prescribe personal exercise programs for their patients. It was a problem to show how prescription of an exercise program can be done on web app. Userguiding helped a lot for creating a short journey.
ProsUser guiding is an easy-to-use tool for creating user onboarding. Perfect support
ConsSome UI improvements are needed. It was a bit problem to edit created guide.
March 19, 2019