ServiceGuru Rating Kiosk Ratings

Overall

About ServiceGuru Rating Kiosk

The ServiceGuru Kiosk captures feedback about your staff and business, so you know how your customers really feel about their experience. Collect 50x more feedback than review sites, receipt surveys, and traditional methods combined. The healthcare, hospitality, retail, and entertainment industries use ServiceGuru kiosks to ensure their customers are happy and to improve their service. All hardware, software and support needed to run the kiosks is provided as a service with month to month. Learn more about ServiceGuru Rating Kiosk

Shel H.
Human Capital
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
February 28, 2019

“A must-have for customer facing companies”

OverallIt's so simple to use. My patient demographic is far and wide. The interface is so easy to navigate that even my tech-fearful elderly patients use it with ease.
ProsThe way it revolutionized how we think about customer service. If you think no news is good news you are entirely wrong. Great news is great news and its even better when it instantaneous. My employees get instant feedback which boosts their morale and I am able to see exactly where and how I can improve to further satisfy my patients.
ConsThat it doesn't do my laundry. Seriously, this tool does even more than I could imagine. The developers are constantly making changes to improve it. It can now post my 5 star reviews to Google, Yelp and Facebook so the whole world can see how awesome we are. What more could I ask for?
February 28, 2019
Stephanie M.
2nd In Command
Sports, 11-50 employees
January 29, 2019

“SG review ”

OverallThis has been an efficient way for us to get real-time feedback from our customers, which has in turn provided us the opportunity to address and fix issues as soon as they arrive. Our employees take their service resume very seriously, it's an amazing thing to see as an employer. The kiosk is an invaluable tool for those in the service industry.
ProsThe software is very user friendly and intuitive. It gives our customers a quick and easy way to provide feedback.
ConsI personally like the option to leave notes and write a specific review, but that hasn't proven to be what our customers want.

By ServiceGuru on January 31, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Stephanie.
January 29, 2019
Aimee E.
Front Office
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

“ServiceGuru Rocks”

OverallVery easy to utilize for staff as well as patients. The customer service with this company is top notch
ProsThe Ease of patients being able to navigate their way
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like about this software
Lauren A.
HR Assistant
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
March 4, 2019

“Love working with ServiceGuru ”

OverallRight now we are focusing on how our patients feel they were greeted when they walk in and we're also gathering information on patient wait times as well.
ProsI really like how user friendly the software is and how easy it is for our patients to use while checking out. The process is very fast and efficient while gathering great data about our patient experience in our offices.
ConsSo far I have not experienced any negatives with ServiceGuru.
March 4, 2019
Johnny B.
COO
Restaurants, 201-500 employees
February 1, 2019

“Service Guru - Great for a different point of view”

OverallGreat growing company. Service and communication is exceptional. Well worth it, we plan to keep service guru for years to come!
ProsThe immediate feedback and the quantity of reviews coming from customers dining in.
ConsAbility for mis-use/mis-information (i.e. kids/employees using kiosk) Still great room for functionality and "back-end" analytics to improve.
Hospitality, 1001-5000 employees
February 1, 2019

“Great tool for measuring and improving customer service”

ProsEase of use. How it keeps our employees motivated. Customers like it since it's fast and simple.
ConsImproved reporting would be nice but I know they are working on enhancements.
Medical Practice, 51-200 employees
January 31, 2019

“Service Guru has been great for our business! ”

OverallOverall our employees and patients like it!
ProsEasy to use, real time feedback, great customer service!
ConsFeebback loop to rate additional employees is not as streamlined.