One Chat Ratings

Overall

About One Chat

One App for 22+ messaging services WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Discord, GroupMe, Facebook Page messenger, VK,Chat, Tinder and many ,ore Note: One Chat is a wrapper app, combining all the messaging services. Experience will be 100% similar to web extension of those services, which extra features as follows. Features: Schedule message to send them at a planned time. Use Multiple parallel accounts of the same service. Privacy mode. Learn more about One Chat

Ron B.
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
January 19, 2019

“One of my most useful apps”

OverallI seriously use this 30-40 times per day. I may have two monitors open, but they are filled with other stuff. I get an alert when something new comes in and I only have one app to check to deal with it. Really a wonderful app.
ProsI have 8 different Slack channels that I have to monitor, along with Twitter, Skype, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger, and WhatsApp. They are all here in one spot. I love this app! Furthermore, I have made feature suggestions more than once and they have implemented almost all of them in the next release. Really couldn't ask for more out of their customer service.
ConsThe only complaint I have is that when I quit the app I have to relog into my 8 Slack channels. AppYogi has made it a lot easier, so it's a lot less of a hassle, but I wish there were a way around the technical limitations Slack has imposed.
January 19, 2019
Donnell J.
Managing Principal
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
June 17, 2019

“Robust application with promise”

OverallLove it. I use it for receiving picture updates from work that is being done on a construction project in the Caribbean. It is normal to receive multiple pictures at a time, that's why an efficient picture download process if critical for improving workflow efficiency.
ProsThe way in which the application integrates with other messaging platforms is its strongest selling point.
ConsThe way in which pictures download from the application. I WISH pictures can be dowloaded without having to open the folder in which pictures are placed after download. Workflow should be: 1. User sets the default download folder 2. User selects picture(s) to download 3. Application retrieves the picture(s) and saves it to the default folder without opening the folder in finder 4. Application shows download confirmation that picture was downloaded. All this without interrupting the user's workflow.
June 17, 2019
Olivia O.
Narrative Solutions Consultant
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
December 21, 2018

“One Chat brings together Tweet Deck, Facebook Messenger and more”

OverallVery good! I am committed to using it to consolidate my discussions across social media channels especially.
ProsI love and need the ability to chat over Facebook Messenger with necessarily being on the site. As a social media manager, it can be cumbersome to have messages constantly popping up on my web browser. One Chat allows me to consolidate those conversations to the side. Bonus points for letting me view client Twitter mentions and notifications in the same app.
ConsI am in love with the Apple Store version, which is no longer receiving support sadly. I really wish the product would stay in the Apple Store.
Ko S.
Architect
Architecture & Planning, 51-200 employees

“Consolidates the mess”

OverallIts one of my essential apps on my laptop now. I would hate to be stuck opening 6 different chat services without it.
ProsPulling together all of the various chat services that I am required to use due to the various chat services used by my clientele is extremely helpful for me both in getting started with work but also communicating with both external and internal collaborators.
ConsThere is the occasional freeze-up or inability to run a specific feature of a service but 90% of the time it works and the times that it doesn't are due to an update by the base service and the one chat team seems to be able to catch up and fix the feature within a day or so.
Giovanni B.
Consulente finanziario indipendente
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 4, 2019

“One Chat is an awesome software”

ProsThis is a really useful software. In fact, it allows you to have in a single application many chat rooms from different suppliers. Personally I use the following services: WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Telegram, Skype, Slack, Twitter, Facebook Page messenger and My SMS. In this way I have all the contacts in a single window in a comfortable and efficient way.
ConsPerhaps memory consumption could be improved.
February 4, 2019
Dieter M.
white collar worker
International Trade and Development, 201-500 employees
January 10, 2019

“Very helpful tool ... you will love it”

OverallEasy to use, multifunctional, very efficient
ProsVery easy to use. I am using it for my communication via WhatsApp, WeChat, Twitter and Telegramm. It really increases my productivity. I like to select my freshly taken photos on the PC and the easily bundle it by copy and paste to OneChat. Also pdf files ... drag and drop .... that's it ...
ConsI am not able to watch the movies I receive over WhatsApp / Telegramm on my computer via OneChat ...
Jose G.
Asesor para el cliente
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, Self-employed

“Great App!”

OverallI'm completely addicted to using this app! This app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time. If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.
ProsThis app is, by far, one of the best I've had, and used since late 2017! I really enjoy using it, because it gives me an opportunity to talk to lots of other people from different sources at a time.
Cons If I could offer one suggestion or recommendation would be to not be logged out automatically of your accounts.
Mike B.
Business Owner
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
February 26, 2019

“Great App!”

OverallOverall, the app works really well. I have an issue from time to time with it logging me out and having to log back in. Would be killer if it remembered all my logins for me and just logged me back in each time. It solves so many issues that I had running 5+ different applications and it keeps my screen real estate in check.
ProsBeing able to condense all my chat applications down into a single window, and then being able to resize said window to whatever size I want, while still keeping spell and grammar checks... Yeah, no brainer!
ConsIt would be great if it supports plugins in some way, like browser add-ons. i.e. Grammarly would make it perfect!
February 26, 2019
Edison w.
editor
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
July 24, 2019

“very good application”

Prosthere are many communication apps in one so that I can talk with different clients from different apps at the same time, and I don't need to switch to different application all the time
Consas I have clients from worldwide, I have so many different communication apps. but One Chat has mostly the app we use in the europe only. I hope it can add some apps, for example Line
July 24, 2019
Keri F.
QA Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“Great multi chat app”

OverallI really like the One Chat app and have been using it for over a year now. They keep it up to date adding new chat clients, which is helpful. Their customer service is really great. They quickly respond to and fix bugs and have helped to sort out other issues I've had.
ProsIt allows me to use multiple chat clients at once (hangouts, slack, messages & messenger).
ConsI don't have any, I really like using One Chat.
Martin W.
DBA
Computer Software, Self-employed
January 11, 2019

“One for all”

ProsOne chat app for all protocols - all important ones are included. It is easy to use and runs error-free.
ConsThere's nothing here that I noticed.
January 11, 2019
Stephen P.
Teacher
Education Management, Self-employed
December 21, 2018

“Easy, intuitive and practical”

OverallVery useful when working on different platforms and multi-tasking at the same time. Good way of keeping accounts separated but still immediately accesible.
ProsVery easy to access accounts, quick and easy to change chats, sooooo much easier to type on a keyboard making communications so much faster (and more accurate).
ConsApart from some minor limitations regarding keyboard content (no large choice of emojis for example on a standard keyboard) I have not discovered any so far.
Brandon D.
Analyst
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“One ring to rule them all ”

OverallI love the app, and would recommend it to friends and family anytime.
ProsI loved the ease of use, My wife hates learning new software. and this one was a breeze she picked it up and used it without any headaches
ConsI dislike that they pulled from the Apple App store and moved to an unrelated app system
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“Best ALL-IN-ONE Chat app”

Pros- Its simplicity - The fact it includes a Web version of Twitter - Include almost all (if not all) different Chatting/Communication service...include IRC
Cons- How much Memory it uses when idle - How was it connects to Whatsapp Web based service
December 27, 2018
Carlos F.
Partner
Farming, 11-50 employees
December 21, 2018

“OneChat: All-In-One Messenger For The Mac”

OverallIt adds a layer of additional features on top of the services that I use, making them easier and more convenient to deal with.
ProsWhat I like the most about OneChat is the fact that it covers all major instant-messaging services, including ones that are specific to some countries, like WeChat (China) and VK (Russia). That way, I don't have to install several different apps like Slack and WhatsApp, for example. This aggregation of services is very convenient and helpful. The app also integrates nicely with macOS, providing features that not all of the original messengers offer, like auto-locking, push notifications and scheduled sending of messages.
ConsI think there's always room for improvement, particularly on those services that offer web-based "desktop" interfaces, like WhatsApp.

“Awesome”

ProsGet your chats in one single lightweight app. Way less power consuming than your Web Browser. Stay focused on your chat if you use it professionnaly.
ConsSome more keyboard shortcuts would be welcome. A mini window mode display would be cool.
Dan S.
Regional Account Manager
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“All in one convenience”

OverallManaging multiple chat platforms for business, namely Slack, Facebook messenger and Hangouts without having to open each application, being able to communicate with all teams in one window is way more convenient than multiple apps, but where it really shines is alerts. Only getting alerts in one app really de-clutters my workspace.
ProsAll of my messengers in one application, all alerts in one application
ConsGoogle Hangouts sometimes signs out without warning.
Alex M.
Specialist HR Consultant
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
January 12, 2019

“one app for every chat”

Prosthe fact that I have all my accounts connected in one place/app, not being forced to open several clients.
Consthere's nothing not to like. I works seamlessly. I wish I had discovered it earlier.
January 12, 2019
Sebastian K.
Student
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Nice”

ProsGets many services, and just does what you expect from it without many problems.
ConsThe price is a bit high for a program that "just" wraps the internet sites of these services.
Eros N.
Financial Services, 5001-10,000 employees

“They can do better”

OverallI love it, especially in first months, after I prefer Franz.
ProsThe first program about this, there are all famous service of instating message.
ConsIt's very good, but they must improve. I wait too time.
John Z.
Program Development, 501-1000 employees
December 17, 2018

“Good All in One Application”

OverallLoved the ease of having all communication tools in one place!
ProsI like how every messenging platform I use is just there and how simple it is to have everything in one place.
ConsSometimes the apps update and it temporarily breaks the connection to the service. This isn't a con on the software, more a con on the response time to update the app.
Internet, Self-employed

“Great App”

OverallI like the really, simple, fast and well designed
ProsEverything in one App Lots of Services integrated
ConsMissing iMessage (maybe not possible) Whatsapp lost the connection
Kristine M.
Author
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
December 17, 2018

“Great Idea that saves me time”

OverallI had a query for the admin team/support team and they were very responsive and very helpful. My overall experience has been fantastic with them.
ProsI like that I can have a few accounts messenger chats open at the same time. It gives me one app to be checking rather than maybe 5 or 6 apps. It's more streamlined when I am doing my marketing as I can copy and paste without having to close an app and log in as a different account.
ConsI want to be able to use it on my iPhone and can't. I would like the ability to see different profile messages at the same time rather than logging out and back in a different account. If this was available then this would be an absolute gem of an app.
Mehul B.
Marketing
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 17, 2018

“One stop shop for all your social media needs”

OverallIf you are handling multiple social media profile and want a single app to handle them, they One Chat is your answer
Pros- All popular social media services in one place. - Responsive UI - Multi account support is a good ad-on. - Timely updates
Cons- Sometimes it takes time to load a particular service - All account apart from first are not persistent.
Eric G.
Vice President Of Customer Success
Internet, 201-500 employees
December 21, 2018

“Forgot about this gem...”

OverallVery positive so far!
ProsI got this software a while back and had forgotten about it. Came across it in on my computer and don't remember why I don't use it more often! Skype, WhatApp, Twitter, Google, Facebook Messenger (that's what I use) are all in one place. Very useful.. I haven't used it in a bit, but need to start again!
ConsI don't think it supports iMessages for iPhone / IOS. Seems to work for Android.
Alex M.
Specialist HR Consultant
Financial Services, 501-1000 employees
August 28, 2019

“your one-stop-app for messaging”

OverallI only keep one app open instead of at least 4. I which it could support imessage as well although I'm aware it's not possible.
ProsEasy to use. Lots of messaging platforms to choose from. Occasionally whatsapp support needs restarting the app or updating. Very good customer support via facebook
ConsIt can use a lot of RAM resources from the host computer but luckily macos does a good job optimizing it
August 28, 2019
Biotechnology, 1001-5000 employees
January 10, 2019

“One Chat - One Solution!”

Overalljust increase my efficiency of working!
ProsCombine all your important social media accounts into one app
Consnothing - the app works just really well. Would be great if it were cheaper :)
Jonathan Z.
Phd
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1000 employees

“Excellent”

ProsVery good soft Simple to use very complete and well integrate to my macos environment Try it
ConsCant use it on multiple client yo have to take multiple licenses
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
March 2, 2019

“The best app for my Mac to joing all my message programs”

ProsThe best app for my Mac to joing all my message programs Very fast Low RAM consume
ConsSecound hangout account is necessary login again after startup
March 2, 2019
Julian K.
Retail, Self-employed
January 13, 2019

“One Chat - The One-Stop-Solution”

ProsIntegration of key messengers, such as WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. work perfectly
ConsCould be a more easy to have an overall view on messages
January 13, 2019
Froilan M.
Wholesale, 1-10 employees

“Good App”

OverallBecause of the Limitatiosn explained in the Cons Section I would rate it at 80% Satisfaction..
ProsThe fact that it has all the Messenger in one App ..
ConsThat You cannot send Voice notes or that when ever you choose who you want to send a message to you also have to click the Cursor in the area where I will be Writing, in the Whatsapp Web Page when you choose who you will be writing to you can begin writing to that person immediately because you do not have to also click the cursor in the Writing area..
Artemij K.
assistant professor
Research, 10,001+ employees
December 22, 2018

“good app”

Prosthe continuous software updated the last messages listed in the menu
Consthe last messages listed in the menu are not refreshed regularly
December 22, 2018
giacinto s.
direttore fotografia-videomakers-editing cut-post produzione video
Fine Art, Self-employed

“Unique and useful ”

ProsThe ability to manage multiple accounts
ConsWith Telegram it does not always work everything as it should
Edison W.
Student
Arts and Crafts, Self-employed

“Edison”

OverallQuite nice
ProsHas many softwares in one, can easily log in all chats
ConsStill has some softwares missed in one chat
Thibaut L.
Researcher
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“Good”

ProsMulti account in one place Whatsapp on a Mac
ConsUse a lot of memory Cannot call with skype
Used the software for: I used a free trial
May 30, 2019

“All your social media in one place.”

ProsIt's great to be able to see all my social media accounts in one place on my laptop.
ConsIt's a little annoying that I can't watch WhatsApp videos and that sometimes it automatically logs me out of some of my accounts.
May 30, 2019
Mauro B.
Investidor
Internet, 51-200 employees

“Exccelent software”

OverallI use this software for personal and non-commercial purposes. It made my life much easier. :-)
Pros Very simple to use. Changed my relationship with social networks. Now, I can see everything that happens and interact in one place. Impressive.
ConsConnectivity to Linkedin is missing. Whastapp is very bad for videos (slow and often the video does not open) in Brazil, but this should be a Whatsapp problem and not the software in question.
Whitney B.
Senior Graphic Artist
Graphic Design, 10,001+ employees
January 10, 2019

“One Chat saves the day!”

OverallInstead of having to install many different clients on my work computer in order to stay in touch with my child, my husband, Facebook, my clients, and my coworkers, I can install this one program and have everyone in one place.
ProsAll my various communication channels in one place, and how easy it is to switch between chats.
ConsI don't think I've had any issues. It covers everything I would like for it to do.
Internet, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Not bad”

OverallNot bad. Usable.
ProsThe fact that I can use all the chat apps at one.
Conssending files, pix. Too slow. The name of file changes after download.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees
May 13, 2019

“bought one chat and upgraded to one chat pro. now my app can't be used anymore. ”

Overallwon't support apps like this anymore.
Prosif you don't mind one day (just 1-2 years) that apps can't be used anymore, the apps supports all the functions.
Consbe leftover soon and app can't be used at all.
May 13, 2019
David H.
kreativní grafik, majitel a jednatel
January 25, 2019

“One Chat is really best software (my English is not good - elementary:-()”

Overallthey are short, but only the best
ProsFor people who need to use multiple services at once, this solution is unique !!!!! I strongly recommend to everyone.
ConsI would just add other services like iMessage, Viber and others and then it will not be a mistake.
January 25, 2019
Andrew V.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

“Keeping Life Simple”

ProsI love having all my different chat apps located in one application window. It's keeps my desktop from getting too cluttered and helps me keep focused on one thing at a time.
ConsAs of yet I really don't have anything bad to say.
Entertainment, 10,001+ employees
December 17, 2018

“One Chat is essential for users of multiple chat softwares”

OverallOne Chat saves time and open applications on one system. This is extremely helpful when my desktop is already cluttered.
ProsThe ability to see multiple chat softwares in one application
ConsSome of the chat softwares are not full featured but it's not that bad of a con.
Matthew J.
It Manager
Computer Networking, Self-employed
January 10, 2019

“It slows down my computer. Plus drag and drop is not working”

OverallIt's pretty good, it has bug of crashing with too little of ram.
ProsVery very convient. Some programs keep loading my bandwidtch but the CS is great. Bring all to one.
ConsDrag and drop is not working for skype or whatsapp
Josue P.
Printing, 11-50 employees

“Excellent App”

OverallIs very useful because I have everything I need in one app.
ProsI like is very easy to use and I get what a looking for.
Conssometimes disconnect my WhatsApp App and I have to connect two times per day.
Catarina C.
Arq
Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

“Great App ”

ProsCombining all chat apps in only one Ease of use
ConsNothing special to be noted it works really nice