Groove Ratings

Overall

About Groove

Best Sales Force Automation Solution for Salesforce & Gmail users. Our solution empowers the entire sales organization to plan and execute personalized outreach at scale with targeted campaigns, engage top accounts with smart account based sales features, and drive productivity using actionable analytics. We power industry leading sales teams around the world, including Google, Prezi, GoodData, HotSchedules, and many more. Learn more about Groove

Danny T.
Account Executive - Emerging Markets

“Do More With Less”

OverallSignificantly less manual work to manage a large pipeline of leads and opportunities. My team can focus on getting people on the phone and turning a No into a Yes while Groove takes care of all the pipeline management and messaging in the background. The integration into SalesForce and Gmail is also incredible too and we really leverage the tools like the message and link tracking to have the best timing on when we call customers. It's a great feeling to get the customer on the phone at the perfect time because we were able to see when they were engaging with our messages.
ProsWith Groove, leads are automatically put into the correct lines of custom messaging that makes guiding a customer through the buyer's journey easy. Before integrating the tool, my team had an extremely difficult time juggling 150+ leads/month coming from various industries and requiring custom lines of messaging. It seemed we were always playing catch-up and never playing from ahead. Now our team can cover significantly more ground and make more sales because Groove has finally automated manual work that should have been gone years ago.
ConsI run into formatting issues with my templates that can cause major headaches. I'll spend 15 minutes touching up a flow after reviewing the analytics tab. Often times towards the end, I'll adjust one thing, like italisize a sentence, and some crazy formatting bug will ruin the whole thing and change all the spacing and formatting. And it won't let me undo it. It's difficult to describe, but basically, your formatting occasionally goes haywire all the sudden and 1 little adjustment screws up the whole thing. So then I do all the edits over from scratch...
Jacob G.
Senior Admissions Counselor
May 23, 2019

“Groove offers many functionalities”

ProsGroove allows my entire organization to log and track emails coming in and out. Since most users do not have a full Salesforce licencse in our organization and rarely even login to the databse, Groove offers an inexpensive solution for those several hundred users to still engage our constituents right from their email accounts. It's easy to use and set up. It also offers a lot more functionality than my organization currently takes advantage of, like click-to-call straight from gmail, scheduling email flows (with just the right amount of human intervention), and a simple user-management.
ConsGroove updates a lot (as Gmail and Salesforce update) so it is necessary to refresh your page several times a week. I don't personally see this as much of a hindrance but non tech-savvy users can sometimes get frustrated by this "inconvenience."
May 23, 2019
Bryce B.
Territory Sales Manager

“Easy Quick Scheduling”

OverallVery good.
ProsI use the "Book A Meeting WIth Me" features daily to eliminate the typical back and forth associated with trying to find a demo time with my prospects. Rather than "what day and time will be best for you to have a call" followed by "is 10:30 am or 1:30 pm better", etc. Instead, I simply use groove to add a link to my email where they can see my availability and book an appointment when it's convenient for both of us. In addition, if I need another team member on the call I can add them to the invite and Groove will coordinate our schedules and only offer my prospect times where both of us are available. It eliminates all the back and worth and as a software company helps us look even more cutting edge.
ConsThe only complaint I would have is when I have it turned on in my gmail it covers up a portion of my email window where attachement typically show up. This leaves me guessing whether the attachement is there or requires me to close the Groove tool bar so i can see the attachment.
Oliver B.
June 24, 2019

“Groove Has Made My Job Easier & More Efficient ”

OverallI really alluded to this above in my Pros section. The links and interface with Salesforce and the email tracking are my favorite additions. All in all, my experience has only been positive. We've tried a couple of workflow efficiency tools like this, and I definitely prefer Groove above the rest.
ProsIt's a very intuitive tool that simply makes the flow between email and various customer interactions and linking that all to Salesforce much smoother and quicker. The email tracking of opens and individual viewers etc. is very beneficial as well.
ConsMy interaction with Groove is not incredibly in-depth, so I'd say for what I utilize it for in my sales motion, record-keeping efforts, customer behavior with my sent emails, et al, it does the job and does it well. I don't really have cons to list.
Somer G.
Major Accounts Dealer Advisor
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
July 8, 2019

“My personal assistant”

OverallOverall, Groove saves me valuable time by covering my bases and logging my notes FOR ME. Even if it's only a few seconds per interaction, those seconds add up and ultimately I'm able reach more clients, or spend more time with my clients reach.
ProsWhat I love most about Groove is that it captures my correspondence with clients directly into salesforce. I'm all about working SMARTER, and Groove helps me cover my bases and cut down on taking extra steps in my process.
ConsThe things that annoy me about Groove are more closely related to the way our salesforce is set up, and less about Groove directly. I WOULD like it if Groove would capture my attachments and save them as case files when I attach emails to cases, but otherwise, I love working with Groove!
July 8, 2019
Nathan R.
Education Consultant
E-Learning, 201-500 employees
July 1, 2019

“Groove saves my team time, and wasn't hard to learn”

OverallMy experience with groove has been positive overall. Their sales team was not very pushy and they have been very proactive in ensuring our company adopts the program. Price point was 5/10.
ProsMy whole experience from procurement to implementation has been straightforward. The features do what they are expected to and weren't hard for my team to pick up and learn on their own. We have done a few training webinars but I'm seeing adoption and am able to iterate and change based on the needs of my market.
ConsI haven't used their dialer tool so I can't speak to this, but there is some inability to customize certain hard-coded metadata in their UI. For example, I am in the education space and we sell directly to schools. There are many George Washington Elementary Schools and when running certain reports I am unable to attach items to the account because I cannot sort by state or parent account in salesforce.
Macylyna N.
Chief communications Officer

“Groove”

OverallGroove has made it possible for us to communicate in real time through fast mass sharing of emails.
ProsGroove is a tool that is being used across the entire institution. It has helped us in matters emailing. One of the things i like the most about it is that it saves on time when it comes to mass we mailing. By just a click of a button you can send emails to a large number of individuals. Groove has also help up in email scheduling. With it you area able to know the individuals who are most likely to reply your mails hence you reach to them first. With groove you are able to track the emails . It help you see who downloaded the mail and the location it was downloaded from.
ConsThe templates are hard to use especially for new user. Its mobility is limited given that it lacks a mobile app.
September 28, 2018

“Great solution for sales teams”

ProsI love the ease easily being able to pull templates and leverage stats on the success of them. The flow feature is one of my favorites, being able to add a prospect into a cadence and not have to worry about them falling through the cracks. If they respond - they automatically get pulled from the flow which is great. I also like the reminder feature. There are times during the day you are firing off messages, and the reminder feature allows those emails to come to the top of your inbox after a day or week, or even month, if they do not respond. It helps me stay on top of my leads.
ConsThe user experience in the flows is sometimes a challenge. It is not as clean as I'd like it to be, but I believe there is a new beta version that will help in cleaning that up.
Jacob G.
Senior Admissions Counselor
July 31, 2018

“Jacob from Goshen College”

OverallThe two times we've had questions, we have gotten almost immediate responses from you all. Thanks so much!
ProsThe email tracking feature is what our office uses the most. I and a colleague helped the rest of our office set up their meetings calendars, which really excited everyone! Obviously, the auto-logging feature with Salesforce cuts a lot of time for us and is the main reason we started partnering with Groove in the first place...
ConsI know Groove has many more cool capabilities but I just haven't had the time to explore them further. I am curious to know how Groove can continue to complement us when we change over to the Lightning Experience?
Jessica L.
July 30, 2019

“Consolidate team email in one spot”

ProsI love Groove and have enjoyed using it for the past year and a half! Everything can be found in my team's folder and new templates can be uploaded easily.
ConsIt can be difficult to integrate new teammates into this software. However, we have had a mostly positive success rate.
July 30, 2019
Tony B.
Enterprise Account Executive | Uber for Business
Internet, 10,001+ employees
February 5, 2019

“Best in Class Service for Email Campaigns”

OverallIt has streamlined email tracking for overall performance metrics for our sales ops team, and for me personally it has been a very user-friendly service that keeps me on track and allows me to focus on my core responsibilities and not administrative tasks.
ProsWorking in sales for 8+ years, I've used several services at different companies and I have found Groove to be the easiest and most efficient for tracking and sending email campaigns. I also really like the calendar/scheduler link format which works great for booking meetings on short notice.
ConsI have not had any issues in the past 2 years using the service
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
February 12, 2019

“Feature-rich email sync app”

OverallThis is not necessarily a business problem, but Groove allows users to bypass having to login to Salesforce at all, if the user primarily communicates with their Contacts via email and the Contact record is also found in Salesforce.
ProsIt's hard to pick one thing as the best, but by a small margin, our users like the email tracking feature.
ConsAs a nonprofit, it would be helpful if Groove could leverage the additional email address and phone number fields available in the Salesforce NPSP. Groove is limited to just the standard fields.
johnson k.
Assistant financial accountant
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501-1000 employees

“Groove Review”

OverallOver almost two years I have worked with groove and experienced the change in mass mailing. It easy to use and works well giving the best service
ProsWhat I like most about groove is its pocket friendly nature. It is cheaper compared to its competitors. It help us do mass mailing with less struggles. Groove is also easy to use. The template future saves time as one don't have to create a new email. It gives a feedback of my posts by showing when and whom I reached.
ConsOne thing I don't like about groove is its low efficiency when using mobile. However, with time, they can improve the features in a mobile device to solve this challenge.
August 1, 2018

“great add-on for customer facing roles”

OverallGroove helps me remember about conversations and follow ups I need to do that I would otherwise forget about. It keeps management and my peers aware of every interaction as emails are logged into Salesforce and helps my customers schedule a conversation with me through the calendar scheduler.
ProsThe best feature for me was the ability to easily set up reminders for emails that are not getting an answer. The calendar scheduler, record of emails to Salesforce and scheduling emails and flows are all very easily configured and used.
ConsAlthough very easy to use and learn, some minor UX details, like having to do 3-4 clicks to select a custom time for the reminders, are a bit annoying.
August 1, 2018
Miranda S.
Account Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Groove filled in the gaps where Sales Force lapsed”

OverallVery positive. I have had at least 4 or 5 calls with Sage and he is always helpful and open to our feedback about how their features work with our dual sided market
ProsGroove helped our dual sided market place connect our data with our 2 different types of clients and allow us to use merge fields and email tracking. I dont know what I would do with out the live updates of our sales outreach.
ConsCVC import is difficult to use. The Flow interface is not always intuitive. I also wish the sales force reports were dynamic with flows. For example if the the report changes, the flow recipients' should change with the update.
Internet, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2018

“Great tool for streamlining customer onboarding”

OverallGroove has been awesome for us! Great customer service as well.
ProsGroove has simplified scheduling with a high volume of customers. Plus it's awesome that it integrates with many of the other tools we use for automation and CRM. Cuts out the hassle of back-and-forth communication with customers in order to find a time that works for everyone.
ConsThere are some current scheduling limitations/design flaws when it comes to creating buffers between meetings-- it is difficult to schedule calls that start at the top or middle of an hour while allowing for a 10+ minute buffer.
Nicole B.
Relationship Support Specialist IV
Banking, 1001-5000 employees

“Great Tool ”

OverallI have't had any issues with Groove.
ProsI love the email tracking. It's always a plus to know when your email has been opened or read. I also love the fact that I can set a reminder on the actual email.
ConsI wish that we could send multiple personalized emails to clients. For example, I would like to say Good Morning Mr. or Mrs. XYZ but have the body of the email verbiage remain the same. There are times we need to send 20 emails to customers all at once but do not want to have all of the email addresses visible to other clients.
Chad H.
Vice President, Client Success

“Very happy with Groove”

OverallOnboarding has been smooth and the product does what you need and more.
ProsWe needed a tool to track all of our emails from Gmail to SFDC as well as standard templates. Groove has done that and more. I also like it's ability to measure engagement at the account level. An added plus is the email flows. Our teams have been fairly creative. We also use the calendar scheduling feature.
ConsI would like to have the engagement score visible in SFDC so I can score off of it. It's crazy that you can't access it.
Sam S.
Director, Enterprise Account Management and Channel Partnerships

“Game changing tool”

OverallI am a huge proponent of Groove. It makes my life easier and helps my organization maximize value from our investment in Salesforce.
ProsI absolutely love Groove and it's ability to power my sales engagement. The integration with Gmail and Salesforce are seamless. It works like a charm.
ConsI have no complaints about this software and would recommend it for any organization that uses Salesforce.
Medical Devices, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Time emails effectively”

OverallWe are better able to see everyday email effectiveness and productivity across our team.
ProsGroove allows you to calendar emails and time delivery that works best for your recipient. No more sending emails at with improper timing because you and your recipient are in different time zones. Groove also allows you to see who is opening, clicking, and responding to your emails.
ConsGroove does not allow you to see when an email has been forwarded. This can lead to inaccurate data for opens & clicks.
October 8, 2018
Market Research, 1001-5000 employees
March 5, 2019

“Daily use”

OverallBeen a user for 3 years now and love it.
ProsAutomatically links all my emails to Salesforce.com without any effort on my end---even to the contact level. The work flows are great to set up for planned ahead outreach. Amazing sales tool.
ConsNot sure I can think of something at the moment!
March 5, 2019
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2018

“Great functionality and extremely easy to use”

OverallWe mainly purchased Groove to give us the ability to log email messages from clients as activities under their records in our Salesforce org, and Groove has been a huge help in that area. Plus, we get all of the other great functionality, like "Send Later", "Email Tracking", and the awesome "Scheduler"!
ProsSeamless integration into Gmail with powerful and intuitive functionality. I regularly use the "Send Later" feature as well as the "Email tracking" option. Plus, the Scheduler feature is an incredible time/frustration saver!
ConsThe only negative I can think of is that when utilizing the Salesforce email logging feature it has a tendency to double-log emails.
August 6, 2018

“Great experience with Groove”

OverallIt's been really good. i used to religiously BCC to salesforce and took a little bit of time to adopt Groove. Once I did, I saw how easy it was to go directly into opportunities/accounts and I'm a big fan!
ProsGroove makes it so easy and seamless to connect your Gmail to Salesforce. Given those are the two tools that I live in on a day-to-day basis, Groove is a huge value add!
ConsThe hovering over email addresses can be annoying at times if it takes awhile to update the record or if you accidentally hover over someone else's email address. However, it's probably a necessary evil in order to quickly add people to an account within an email thread.
Ashley J.
Advisor Admin
Legal Services, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2018

“Great for help linking software and contact of clients.”

OverallI love it, makes working on different software easy.
ProsI love that it connects my email to my salesforce and automatically logs the email as well as the templates it lets me store and organize to make my job easier.
ConsI think the only issue I have is that it double links contact activity sometimes.
Automotive, 51-200 employees
July 31, 2018

“Easy to Use and Great for Sales”

OverallMy experience with them has been great. They're always ready and willing to help if I have a question, the set up was beyond easy and my team enjoys the ease of the features.
ProsI love the scheduler link and so does the sales team. It's great to be able to give the power to the customers to schedule their own demos/training on their own time.
ConsI don't like that it's focused so much on the contacts when not every company works off contacts. For example, we work off of accounts and contacts are just related to the account (in reference to how we use salesforce). I'd like to see the ability to attach things to multiple accounts at once.
Dan N.
Student Experience Manager
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
August 3, 2018

“Essential tool for integrating email with Salesforce”

ProsGroove is a necessity for our teams to work across email accounts and Salesforce. It makes recording email interactions quick and easy.
ConsThere are some limitations in that you can only view a certain number of cases when Grooving an email to a Salesforce record, and there is no way to choose the order in which those cases appear. Ideally it would be great to either display all cases, or present the cases with most recent first.
Mike N.
Manager MICE
Management Consulting, 201-500 employees
July 31, 2018

“Why Groove Works For Me”

OverallSince I started using Groove, I now know when my emails are opened, so it makes for an easy follow-up, and I know how to handle the recipient. Works like a charm, every time.
ProsIts easy, and I don't have to waste a lot of time learning new things
ConsNothing to dislike. Its a perfect tracking system.
Dain B.
Sales Development Representative
June 26, 2019

“Best Outreach tool”

OverallMy overall experience with Groove has been great. It syncs with our CRM and email system so well and it makes work so much easier for me.
ProsThe ease of this software is the best part of Groove. It links so well with Gmail and you do not have to log a single thing in Salesforce. Creating flows and emails is quick and easy.
ConsRight now they do not have A/B testing available but it comes out very shortly.
June 26, 2019
Stockton K.
Data Governance Consultant

“Feelin' Groovy”

OverallI was able to manage hundreds of people and ensure they were receiving personalized emails. I was able to stay on top of such a heavy workload because of Groove's automation and intuitive processes.
ProsThis software is extremely easy to use and is the best way to manage personalized email campaigns to hundreds of people.
ConsIt seemed like it would often crash and erase any email I had typed. It crashed less now, but it still occurs.
Michael M.
E-Learning, 1001-5000 employees

“Groove is wonderful”

ProsGroove works seamlessly with gmail. I am able to create templates incredibly fast and implement a wonderful work flow. The analytics are extremely helpful to know what emails to use and how to refine them to create better open rates.
ConsThe only con is a positive because when there is an update, you have to refresh gmail. Nothing big, but sometimes annoying (they are just making it better).
February 12, 2019

“The Best Scheduling Function”

ProsI love the access to templates and the ability to create my own layouts to draft emails to students. The scheduling function is extremely useful too and allows me to set up specific appointments with my students.
ConsI wish there were more options to have saved on your favorites page. Sometimes I find that I have emails I have to go back and search for more often then less.
February 12, 2019

“Easy, intuitive and syncs with Salesforce”

ProsI like the ease of use, its very intuitive and helpful to have the on line for quick questions. I also love that it integrates with Gmail and Salesforce and that you easily add someone to a Groove Flow from Salesforce or use a Groove template while creating an email in Gmail.
ConsIf I have access to many folders of templates I have to scroll through to find the one I want.
Jaryd H.
Patron of Local Music
Music, 501-1000 employees
February 6, 2019

“Shake your Groove thang, yeah yeah”

OverallI am able to scale my prospecting through gmail, with it logging everything into Salesforce. You can set up your prospecting flow with calls, email, LinkedIn interactions, etc. They keep up to date on the latest prospecting methods and give you the ability to automatically log it in Salesforce. ALSO, the calendar feature allows prospects to access my google calendar by clicking the Book a Meeting link in my signature. I love it.
ProsIt streamlines my sales process like I would want software to streamline my sales process. It integrates beautifully with my GMAIL and Salesforce apps.
ConsCan't really think of anything to hate on. I like it.
February 6, 2019
Tiffany B.

“Lifesaving Resource”

OverallGroove has made it easier to email students from my web browsers instead of their Salesforce page, allows students to put time on my calendar via online, which is a little less intimidating and allows them to have control over their schedule. For students, who I need to keep more accountable I can see when and how many times they opened it.
ProsGreat tool for logging items into Salesforce, an amazing tool to check when and where an email was opened. , allows students to book time directly on my calendar.
ConsI do not like some items in the groove sceduler, ex. use must always re name the meeting title even if it a preset one.
Brian H.
Account Development Representative
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
June 24, 2019

“Essential sales automation tool from a young company who is quick to adapt”

OverallGroove overall is a well thought out piece of software that has a bright future. The pricing is great for the value that you receive from the tool.
ProsGroove Flow is the best automation tool that our company has used - it is intuitive with a friendly UI and strong integration with SalesForce. Groove's support team is amazing and quick, and willing to put in user requests for new features.
ConsThere are still some features missing but more are being added everyday. I would love for more customized emails to be able to be created (some that could include image templates, etc.).
Naomi ..
Account manager
Restaurants, 501-1000 employees
April 13, 2019

“Groove is great”

Overallbrilliant and never experienced any issues
ProsI love how it's so easy to log emails and sync bookings into my calendar.
Consnot as straight forward as you would expect to access email templates, and create flows
April 13, 2019
Rodolfo C.
Partnership Representative
Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees
March 4, 2019

“Huge impact in productivity and automation”

OverallExcellent! It helps to focus my efforts on more productive tasks and saves me time.
ProsI like many features but trackin your emails and helping to save templates for every different situation is really helpful. You can also access analytics in order to check what works and what doesn't
ConsI couldn't sync the calls activity probably because it doesn't connect automatically to NVM
March 4, 2019
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
December 10, 2018

“Amazing phone/email cadence tool from a company that is constantly evolving!”

OverallGroove has made it extremely easy for our entire sales team to create manageable cadences and keep up with their leads. It is very easy to pickup for beginners but has enough depth that it is useful for experiences users as well.
ProsThe ease of use, great UI, and thorough analytics make this tool everything it needs to be. Integration with SalesForce is awesome and reliable.
ConsThere are still some features I would like to see added - easier image/video integration and more options in regards to what can be added to an email. Occasional bugs, but these have been quickly fixed by support every single time for me.
December 10, 2018
Jennifer A.
sales
Retail, 501-1000 employees

“Great tool ”

Prosloved how easy it was to navigate and that I was able to see when customers were opening my emails. That way I could follow up with them fulfill their needs.
Consnothing it was great all around. easy to navigate
Daniel C.
Marketing and Advertising, 501-1000 employees
August 2, 2018

“Groove is awesome!”

OverallGreat! We've had support staff come to our office and work with our reps to maximize the software.
ProsI love this software because it provides insights to the emails and proposals I am sending out to my clients and prospects. I can also set up templates and mail merges for special occasions.
ConsI do not have anything bad to say about this software. Every sales person must have this.
August 2, 2018
July 31, 2018

“Easy to use & integration is smooth and seamless”

OverallI am able to manage my time much better and keep track of my prospects/ pipeline using groove emails and their integration with Salesforce. It really makes life that much easier. Very user friendly and easy to understand.
ProsThe ability to store email templates and the integration with Salesforce make Groove one of the most useful programs I've ever used.
ConsI'm not sure there are too many things I dislike about the software. Every now and then there are updates that address little issues that I normally wouldn't have even realized were an issue to begin with.
Banking, 501-1000 employees
July 31, 2018

“Great Product, Above and Beyond Support”

OverallGroove is a great tool for a variety of different reasons. The calendar feature for "Schedule a meeting with me" is amazing alone. The ability to schedule outgoing emails is also clutch. Great experience with the tool and with support staff when looking for extended functionality and capabilities.
ProsConstantly being enhanced based on customer feedback.
Consoccasional issues with getting logged out and having to sign back in
Danielle H.

“Groove Review”

OverallVery satisfied and a great tool in the workplace!
ProsI like how user friendly it is and how easy it is to access the template emails. In my line of work we use those all the time and they are easy to find, use, edit, access etc... I also really like the feature that allows you to see when emails have been opened, this helps to gauge interest levels and responsiveness once they are opened.
ConsNo current complaints. The only this is that I wish I knew all of the functions and capabilities, but that is user error.
Mallorie M.
July 31, 2018

“Easy to use tool for sales reps”

ProsGroove live within my inbox which makes it extremely easy to use. It logs my emails without any action on my part and provides me with context about the Salesforce record that I am emailing. It also lets me update the salesforce record from my email which fits into my existing workflows. The productivity tools such as automated task reminders if a prospect does not reply make my day a lot faster!
ConsWould be nice if there was a mobile app for groove. Also would like if there was a way for it to track calls.
Daniel L.
Sales
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees

“Groove is great!!”

OverallVery happy!
ProsIt is very intuitive, and there is great customer support! I love using Groove to maximize my productivity!
ConsWhy doesn't it just do my whole sales cycle for me ;)
Higher Education, 11-50 employees
October 9, 2018

“Groove Review”

OverallGroove has made my job a lot easier with tracking and templates. The function of being able to see when emails are opened has been great and bad.
ProsAllows you to track emails. Allows the option to connect to another application. Templates are available to use. Makes working through email more efficient. Can see when emails are being opened.
Conswhen updates happen you lose your templates created, that could be an update issue not groove issue. Sometimes it says its tracking but it really is not tracking.
October 9, 2018
Pablo L.
Sales Representative
Restaurants, 11-50 employees
February 12, 2019

“The Best Tool for Sales Team”

OverallUse this tool every day to communicate with our customers, I think it helps us communicate much faster and effectively, it allows us to track emails, send mass communications and many more tools that I hope to discover
Prosallows me to communicate very quickly with clients and track my effectiveness
ConsThe flow can not be sent, there is no related contact
Internet, 501-1000 employees

“Groove is SO helpful”

OverallSending mails and filling my CRM (Salesforce) are my daily tasks. I've so many conversation by mails with my partners and client. And I've to fill the datebase so we can track all these conversations. Groove is always connected to my computer to help me doing this tasks !
ProsGroove is THE feature that is making my work way easier. I'm more productive because I can be fast on filling my CRM and answering the customer. It's just great !
ConsI can't really see one... It's super easy to use and I've never had any "bug"
Bradley E.
Senior Sales Associate
July 31, 2018

“Groove into you workflow”

OverallGroove has a great staff that is always helpful and help with any request or support you put through. Would highly recommend for inside sales teams.
ProsEase of use and integration with Salesforce
ConsInability to continually manage and import account and contacts post lead conversation. This isn't necessarily the point either of Groove.
Internet, 11-50 employees

“Groove Review”

OverallPretty good, very happy with everything!
ProsI love that you can sync salesforce, gmail, and other softwares with groove so all the information you need is readily available!
ConsThe scheduling system is off. The fact that you still cannot create meetings with buffers on the :00, :30 doesn't make any sense!