rater8 Ratings

Overall

About rater8

Supercharge your online reviews with rater8, the leader in healthcare reputation management. Our solution enables medical practices to gather real-time patient feedback about doctors and patient-facing employees. rater8 helps medical practices improve patient satisfaction and build robust online reviews across Google, Healthgrades, Vitals, Facebook, and Yelp. Learn more about rater8

Ellen N.
Public Relations Director
Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

“Rater8”

OverallSee answer in the Pros section
ProsRater8 has been fantastic to work with. Their entire team is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. Our online reviews have increased tremendously in the year and a half since we have been with Rater8, and the information we have collected from the survey mode has been very helpful not only in training our staff but making changes within our practice. We are extremely pleased with our partnership.
ConsThere is nothing I do not like. Any change that I have suggested they have been able to accommodate.
Nikole H.
Marketing Director
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 31, 2019

“Stellar UX, Unmatched Support”

OverallRater8 was implemented right around the time I began with the organization, and I have been the main point of contact and primary user of the product. I've appreciated how well designed it is, the quick responsiveness when running reports, the options for seeing numerous data sets, and the excellent support I've received from the Rater8 team. When I've had to ask a question, I have never waited indefinitely for a reply. I appreciate that enormously.
ProsExtremely simple to use, and perfectly designed. The ease of use has been an incredible asset when looking for a very granular view of our metrics. You can tell this was thoughtfully designed and tested thoroughly. I also very much appreciate that any questions I have had have been answered very quickly and accurately. Anyone who has ever called a support desk knows you don't always get the right answer. That's never been the case with Rater8.
ConsI've been using the software for well over a year and cannot recall any issues that have negatively affected my opinion of the product.
Amy O.
Practice Manager
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 21, 2019

“Rater8”

OverallUsing Rater8 has allowed our practice to truly understand the impression we leave upon our patients. If there are times we have consistent negative feedback, we can address the issue internally, in a timely manner.
ProsThis is the first time we've used a program such as Rater8. The system is very user friendly, allowing me to toggle between providers, ratings & reviews. Everyone at Rater8 thus far has been knowledgeable and easy to get ahold of. Being a busy practice manager, it's nice to have them continue to set-up our meetings, as I would otherwise lose track of.
ConsIn the beginning, there wasn't much functionality, but that has improved significantly. No cons currently.
August 21, 2019
Nick C.
Physician
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“Very satisfied”

OverallExceptional quality of employees, responsiveness couldn't be better. I've identified several areas in my practice with which I can improve upon. It's helped me in staff meetings and I use the data frequently to give feedback (almost always positive as Rater8 has helped bring out the positive in my employees even more). It's helped me identify my personal weaknesses and basically keep a constant pulse on how our clinic is doing.
ProsRater8 has been fantastic in helping me learn from patients n and I can improve my practice. From front end scheduling, office cleanliness, how my staff are doing, and personal data that I can use to improve on patient care, this software has been essential in bettering my practice. The Rater8 employees are the best part- very responsive and friendly.
ConsI honestly don't have any negative things to say. I'm 100% happy with Rater8.
August 12, 2019
Donna F.
CAO

“Rater8 Review”

OverallExperience has been excellent. No one can match the support and friendliest of the staff
ProsEase of use Support Implementation was the easiest and smoothest of any program we have used
ConsI cannot thing if anything except I wished we found the product sooner.
Robert H.
Administrator
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
August 1, 2019

“Connect with your customers”

Prosrater8 was easy to implement, it's simple to use and yields very helpful information.
ConsThere's nothing to dislike. I wish it was somewhat less costly but it's still cost effective.
Lisa P.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Great professional Team”

OverallRater8 is a professional team that has helped our medical practice improve our ratings 100%. I would recommend them to everyone.
ProsVery user friendly! The rep and his team are always thinking of new ways to improve our ratings
ConsThere is nothing bad to say about a great program.
Ben B.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
September 6, 2019

“Fantastic addition to practice tools and dashboards”

Overallgreat. very helpful. Responsive. Not pushy.
ProsEasy implementation, easy to interpret dashboard. Very functional. Immediate results from unsatisfied patients.
Conswould like to see a comprehensive dashboard feature to download/print showing the individual provider, trends, comparison to other providers, and comments. All that info is available but not in easy to present format.
September 6, 2019
William M.
Business Director
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
September 5, 2019

“Review of rater8”

OverallWe have realized benefits from using the software because it has significantly improved our online review presence. It has also served as a valuable validation tool, i.e. it confirmed what we already thought was happening. The company also does a good overall job with customer service, i.e. makes themselves available, conducts regular check-in meetings, low turnover, etc.
ProsIt got results. We went from a handful of Google reviews to over 85 in less than 6 months, which definitely makes a difference in our web marketing.
ConsThe terminology is a bit confusing at times and some of the KPIs require explanation that isn't intuitive. Also, wish there was an easier / less expensive way to integrate automatically into our EHR system to eliminate human / manual involvement.
September 5, 2019
Kristin G.
Marketing Director
August 1, 2019

“Rater8 has been a game changer for our practice!”

OverallCustomer service is top notch and replies immediately with any questions we may have. They provide valuable feedback that we can use to make any necessary changes.
ProsIt works seamlessly to notify our patients on how to easily leave a review on multiple platforms.
ConsSo far there is not a con I can think of. It has worked very well for us.
Michelle B.
Operations Manager
September 19, 2019

“Great Rater8 Experience ”

ProsCustomer support is amazing. The Rater 8 team is responsive, detail oriented, and diligent. The quarterly reports are very useful and provides insight to our practice.
ConsI currently do not have any dislikes regarding this product.
September 19, 2019
Ron C.
October 3, 2019

“Big Fan of Rater8 & Their Support”

OverallMy overall experience with them has been outstanding.
ProsRater8 has followed through with everything they promised and more. Having the ability to respond immediately to patient concerns is invaluable. I once got a bad review for an MD and in 10 minutes I was able to call the patient and let them know I had spoken to the MD and taken steps to resolve their issue. The patient was amazed and we turned a negative into a positive. The biggest pro is the effect it has had with our online reviews. They have flourished.
ConsEverything I have communicated to Rater8 regarding their software has resulted in their making changes to meet my expectations. They are fantastic.
October 3, 2019
Sherri B.
Director of Clinical Services

“Excellent”

ProsRater8 helped us improve our on line reviews, saw results immediately.
ConsSo far this has been a great product. There is nothing I dislike.
Jennifer B.
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
October 1, 2019

“Great results”

OverallWe quickly saw results in our Google ratings and our online presence. The team was responsive and helpful and made implementation a breeze. The hardest part is claiming on the Google listings.
ProsThe implementation process was very easy and free. There was no pressure or initial payment to move forward with the trial. Once it's set up it's user friendly and you see results almost immediately.
ConsI don't have too many complaints with the software. I wish I could filter more than just the comments on the analytics dashboard, but I know I can find that info elsewhere in the software.
October 1, 2019
Fran S.
September 13, 2019

“Managing On-line Reviews”

OverallIt has really helped to boost our online ratings putting us at the top for Google and to "bury" some old negative reviews.
ProsEase of use, price, customer support, quarterly check-in calls. The company gives us great ideas on how to improve our on-line presence.
ConsThere isn't anything that comes to mind that I don't like.
September 13, 2019
Andrea S.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
September 26, 2019

“Great service, Great results”

ProsI love the feedback I get from our patient surveys
ConsThere is nothing that I dislike about this software
September 26, 2019
Vicki S.
Practice Admin
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 16, 2019

“Review”

ProsThe amount of patient engagement received. The positive reflection in our online reputation.
ConsNot always able to pin point issues that arise, as the reviews name is optional. Not really a software issue. I understand anonymity.
August 16, 2019