MultiMerch Ratings

Overall

About MultiMerch

MultiMerch is a multi-vendor marketplace solution designed in Europe for B2B/B2C/C2C ecommerce businesses. The MultiMerch Platform offers a complete vendor system with seller stores and dashboards, product and order management & hassle-free vendor payment processing, as well as monetization via signup and listing fees, subscriptions and sales commissions. You'll work directly with the founding team and enjoy rapid onboarding, the most personal technical support and lifetime software updates. Learn more about MultiMerch

Eugene K.
Co-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“Great software for B2B platforms”

OverallOur team has built a custom B2B software marketplace from scratch for a European market which had the highest integrity, quality and security requirements. After testing several solutions we decided to go with Multimerch since their coding standards and flexibility are like no other competing software we reviewed. Not to mention their amazing, helpful and responsive support that is always there to answer some hard questions about their code. Multimerch offers a one-time payment package with all the essential features already out of the box, compared with other places where we would have to pay for any small additional feature. No hidden costs, extra payments and other blurb. It was a complete no-brainer to get their deal and we never looked back ever since. Thanks Multimerch team!
ProsMultiMerch allowed us to create a local B2B multi-vendor platform real quick! And since it's a one-off payment it saves so much developer time and budget in the long run.
ConsBack in the early days Multimerch had some technical glitches, but that was years ago - all of this seems to have been fixed by now.
November 27, 2018
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2018

“the top choice in my multi vendor marketplace search”

ProsI chose Multimerch marketplace as my multi vendor marketplace because it outpaced every other solution I had researched. I love the lifetime software updates, which puts them in a class of their own. They really helped me get set up fast and launch with ease with their amazing customer support. I was worried about payment processing but Multimerch really had all the integrations I needed to go global. Their ongoing support has been essential to my success and they don't nickel and dime you on anything. I am glad I found them, thank you multi merch - your marketplace software is a diamond in the rough!
ConsI don't have anything negative to report. I have truly had an amazing experience with MultiMerch.
Dmitry S.
Project manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 16, 2018

“MultiMerch is our new favorite multi vendor product marketplace software”

OverallHere at Roobykon Software, we specialize in building custom online marketplaces for our clients. While we generally use Ruby and Sharetribe for service and rental marketplaces, it's not always a great fit for product marketplaces, so we were looking for a different solution. MultiMerch is now our favorite multi vendor software for two-sided product marketplaces.
ProsWe use MultiMerch to build two-sided product marketplaces for our clients and it's been great so far. When it comes to choosing marketplace software, the most important things for us as an agency are: - clean and open source code that we can easily work with and customize - core features included out of the box without the need for costly addons - regular updates and improvements - speedy and professional technical support - roadmap of future improvements MultiMerch and Martin's team tick all of these boxes!
ConsSome of the features we're looking for are not yet available in MultiMerch, such as a standalone mobile app and a few specific payment gateway integrations, like Mangopay and 2Checkout. They seem to be in the works, though! We'd also appreciate a more thorough documentation.

By MultiMerch Systems on November 30, 2018
Happy to have you as our client, guys! Just published the case study, too: https://multimerch.com/clients/roobykon-software/
November 16, 2018
Rayan M.
Business Supplies and Equipment, Self-employed
November 14, 2018

“The perfect software for my business.”

OverallMy overall experience with MultiMerch been really positive and I definitely recommend them. I already did my researched and I compared with other Multi-Vendor Opencart software, and I got into conclusion that MultiMerch is the best out of them.
Pros1. Regular updates every month or so. 2. Great customer support by MultiMerch team they will help you with everything they could so don't worry you won't feel lost! 3. Easy to use and Manage. 4. Fair price. 5. The software was first introduced back in 2012 as far as I know and it been to lots of stages of development and bugs fix. 6. They release theme integration with the theme I am currently using which is "Basel theme" which is really fantastic! 7. Lots of features to get excited about, check out their website to read more about what they offer!
ConsSome pages are not mobile friendly like customer order history, which I talked with MultiMerch team about i and they said they will fix it soon. I don't think I have anything else to say about MultiMerch, but good things.

By MultiMerch Systems on November 30, 2018
Great working with you, Rayan :)
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 28, 2018

“Used MultiMerch for a digital software marketplace and absolutely love it”

OverallWe have used MultiMerch as a framework for our digital software marketplace and had great experience working with the MM team.
ProsIn terms of code quality and technical support MultiMerch is probably the best you can find on the market. Have spent too much time and effort fiddling with other low quality marketplace solutions before finding MultiMerch.
ConsThere are a few digital marketplace features missing from MultiMerch (like cloud storage of large files) so we had to implement them as a custom modification. Would be great to see them included in core.
November 28, 2018
milos p.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
November 26, 2018

“First Marketplace”

ProsIts compatible with many opencart extensions. MultiMerch it self has tone of features Support is great.
ConsThere are not many compatible themes with MM
November 26, 2018