Contractor Compliance Ratings

Overall

About Contractor Compliance

Collect, manage and re-qualify third party contractor documents with an intuitive cloud based software that is free to use for Hiring Organizations. Automate key administrative processes to ensure compliance, minimize risk and put time back into your day. Contractor Compliance replicates your existing processes so there is virtually no learning curve. We are the lowest cost option available for contractors and set up in a matter of minutes! The perfect solution for highly regulated industries. Learn more about Contractor Compliance

Blaze F.
HR/HSE Generalist
Utilities, 201-500 employees
May 29, 2019

“Great Value and Exceptional Customer Service”

OverallThe Contractor Compliance Team was great to work with. They're friendly, diligent, and always available to answer your questions and help you navigate the Contractor Compliance system. Working with them was a very enjoyable experience, and it's clear that they stand behind their brand 100%.
ProsIt's very easy to use as both a contractor and as a hiring organization. As a bonus, on the rare occasions that you don't know how to do something and can't figure it out for yourself, their support team has your back. It's great that we can eliminate spreadsheet tracking mechanisms and other archaic methods, and the automated features are a real time saver. It's also easier and more value-effective than other similar products.
ConsThere are a few aspects that could be developed further, like reporting capabilities and contractor add-lists. The contractor compliance team is always soliciting feedback from its users though, and are constantly working to improve the platform and its functionality. I have full confidence that the software will keep getting better as time moves on.
May 29, 2019
Kelly M.
Manager, Compliance and Risk
May 30, 2019

“Great product, great price!”

OverallOur overall experience was excellent! Contractor Compliance staff provided tremendous support during the implementation phase and are always available to assist with any issues or questions. Our contractors like it because of the low cost.
ProsIt is easy to use and navigate. I also like the dashboard,reporting functionality, and being able to customize our requirements. Our contractors are able to see their requirements easily and communicate any questions or concerns easily.
ConsI would like to receive email notifications when contractors have questions, there is a document to review, etc.
May 30, 2019
Sophie M.
Health & Safety Manager
Machinery, 201-500 employees
October 4, 2019

“Contractor Compliance saves me so much time! ”

OverallDeciding to partner with Contractor Compliance was a great choice. We are now saving tons of time not having to reach out to contractors manually through countless calls and emails to reach our compliance obligations. Which leaves more time to actually monitor the safe work practices of contractors and keep our employees safe. Less time dealing with paperwork makes me happy :)
ProsThe team at contractor compliance is so easy to work with. The enthusiasm and dedication of the team members, and their level of service to myself and my contractors is outstanding.
ConsThe first few days after going live was a little stressful. I was getting calls from a lot of my contractors to get clarification on the program. But Contractor Compliance gave me all the tools and answers so i was prepared to take the calls and answer any questions that came up. After a few days i stopped receiving calls and things started to pick up pace. Within a couple of weeks we had 60+% contractors registered.
October 4, 2019
Kaela T.
Environmental Health and Safety Intern
Pharmaceuticals, 501-1000 employees
August 8, 2019

“Excellent Customer Service”

OverallThe process of implementing this program and getting contractors on board has been made easier by the tons of support of rep. He has been a crucial part of helping our contractors work through any questions they had and the many that I had. If there was any issue he was easy to reach and quick to reply with the solution. Before we had our shutdown and were to have many contractors in, Rep took the initiative to offer his help in getting all our contractor up to full compliance so we would have no issues getting anyone onsite.
ProsIt is quick and easy to check the status of contractors and approve and reject documents. I also like the ease of communicating to contractors of why a document was rejected and they usually correct this in a very timely manner. I also like how you are able to customize your requirements to what your company needs.
ConsThere were a few technical hiccups when starting to use this program but it was corrected very quickly.
August 8, 2019
Jesse M.
Security Supervisor
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
August 23, 2018

“Contractor Compliance”

OverallExcellent experience with sales and support staff. highly recommend contractor compliance for all industries that deal with tracking insurance and training of contractors.
ProsApp/Website is very user friendly and requires very little training.
ConsOnly down side is not being able to access information when site is down or going through maintenance.
August 23, 2018
Construction, 51-200 employees
August 21, 2018

“Prequalifcation Simplified”

OverallCustomer service has been exceptional and helped me navigate through the site when I have questions.
ProsThe cost for managing Subcontractor information is fantastic. Responding to general contractors request for information is quick and easy.
ConsI wish the automatic requests for email could be sent in a mass email as opposed to contacting each subcontractor individually. In a perfect world Contractor compliance would email my clients with reminders about documentation required as opposed to me going through the site and having to address each contractor individually.
August 21, 2018
Jocelyn V.
Admistrator of HS&E/Operation

“Contractor Compliance review”

OverallI have found dealing with Contractor Compliance team great but not quite comfortable with the processes not the training I received at the start.
ProsThe customer service was and is awesome! They continue to work with us to fine tune our needs.
ConsI find the system still needs fine tuning as well I find it not as user friendly as it could be.
Amy K.
Manager, Safety & Training

“Great time saver!”

OverallCC has eliminated the need for an archaic paper process and the added benefit of a storage system for training documents has been helpful for smaller businesses in particular.
Proseliminating the need to review paper documents and enhanced communication with the contractors has been a plus.
ConsStill working through growing pains, but the customer service has been excellent!
Fernando A.
Vice President of Operations
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees
August 22, 2018

“Contractor Compliance plays a big role in our day-to-day operation”

ProsSimply put, It's user friendly. A simple tool and or solution that has removed countless hours of follow ups and eased the complexity of tracking our vendors. It has allowed me to monitor our contractors and ensure they are compliant to our needs and requirements.
ConsVery little not to like. It has helped our business track and stay on top of our contractors.
August 22, 2018
Christopher Z.
EHS Leader
Machinery, 1001-5000 employees

“Both pros and cons”

OverallOverall I love the concept and customer service of Contractor Compliance. If they could improve the platform, it'd greatly improve my perception of it.
ProsCost Ease of implementation Our implementation specialist helped us greatly
ConsParts of the platform are slow and clunky. About 10 seconds of waiting every time you filter by a specific criteria Contractors cannot yet be tied to an internal company responsible person (host)
Paul A.
Procurement Coordinator
Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees
March 8, 2019

“Great solutions support.”

OverallHamilton Health Sciences needed a solution to have all records of hired contractor's/sub-contractor's managed in one location. Contractor Compliance met the needs we were looking for and was also flexible to incorporate our internal policies and procedures contractor's had to comply with. Project Managers and Construction Managers are now able to view who's in compliance and even rate their experience with a contractor.
ProsManagement of contractor/sub-contractor's certifications/credentials.
ConsSorting of contractor names. With a growing list, it takes longer to find a contractor in the list. Selection based on alphabet would help.
March 8, 2019
Melissa S.
HSEQ Coordinator
Utilities, 201-500 employees

“Excellent Program!”

ProsContractor Compliance is so easy to set up and use. I have had very few concerns from our subcontractors not understanding how to use it. It has been very beneficial to our company.
ConsThe exemption system has a few glitches but Contractor Compliance has been very easy to work with on this.
Tracey V.
HR
Utilities, 11-50 employees

“Safety Culture”

ProsThis software enables our corporation to move safety to the next level and contractor compliance is a fantastic product to support that initiative.
Consno concerns experienced with the software
Lisa M.
Health and Food Safety Coordinator
Farming, 1001-5000 employees
August 12, 2019

“I am a new user and it was easy ”

OverallGreat!! My training with the customer service rep was very good, he followed me through the process and made the use of the software very comfortable
ProsI like that this software is easy to use. I am a new user and the software if very user friendly. After talking to the customer service rep, I found it very easy to send emails and messages to our contractors.
ConsI wish there was an alert or notification system to let me know that I have something pending or to notify me that a contractor has uploaded information.
Owen P.
Plant Projects & Environmental Coordinator
Food Production, 10,001+ employees

“Bonduelle Ingersoll”

OverallVery user friendly so far, and team has been invaluable when I need support. Great product.
ProsI like the dashboard feature and simple functionality of the site.
ConsI'd like a bit more control over employee requirements. Contractors sometimes add their main employee or the owner as a default even though their certifications aren't required. Despite marking their requirements as exempt, the employee still shows up as 0% compliant, rather than 100% which gives some peace of mind.
Stephanie E.
Director, Talent Management and Admin
Wholesale, 201-500 employees
April 8, 2019

“Happy New Customer”

ProsOverall, the transition to Contractor Compliance has been excellent. The software is very simple to use making it easy to get compliance and maintain our database of suppliers. This was the ideal platform to meet our needs.
ConsWe had a few hiccups during the post onboarding phase. I will say, the concerns were immediately addressed and it sounds a new procedure has been spun up to ensure that this isn't a future concern.
April 8, 2019
Kelly G.
Health and Safety Specialist
Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees
January 14, 2019

“Quick and Easy Start Up process”

OverallSigning up was easy and effortless. The software has allowed us to streamline all of our contractor health and safety documentation into one platform.. at no cost! Our only regret is not having partnered with Contractor Compliance sooner!
ProsVery easy registration and start up. Within one week of our kick off with Contractor Compliance, 90 percent of our contractors were registered.
ConsNot being able to use videos/sound clips in uploaded training materials.
January 14, 2019
Kenny H.
Technical Recruiter
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees
September 18, 2019

“Compliance ”

OverallRepresentative has been great to work with. I've picked up recently without any instruction from previous employee who was handling our compliance matters and representative has been a huge help!
ProsRepresentative jumping in to help me pick up where another employee left off
ConsNeed to use longer before giving honest assessment
September 18, 2019