Convuent Ratings

Overall

About Convuent

Review, feedback and online reputation management for local business. (including) Dentists, Doctors, Lawyers, Restaurants, Home Improvement, Hospitals, Professional Services, Hospitality, and many more. Learn more about Convuent

John E.
VP. Digital Marketing
Business Supplies and Equipment, 51-200 employees
August 24, 2018

“Best Reputation Management Software Yet!”

OverallConvuent allows us to easily collect and manage feedback from our clients. The platform also provides our team with an easy to use reporting dashboard with insights and analytics to make sense of all the collected data.
ProsVery easy to set up. I was able to get feedback from my customers within 30 minutes. I am able to see how my business looks online in real-time, which saves my staff time having to search and look everyday to see if there is a review we may have missed. I have used a few different platforms over the last few years and paid much more. Really didn't need all the extra bells and whistles and didn't want to pay for what I wasn't going to use. We have seen a positive return on the investment as new clients tell us they found us from the reviews on Google and Yelp. The support is excellent too!
ConsAs a main user of the platform I wish there was a way to be able to use the MMS feature to send out reminders for my customers to leave feedback once I send out the initial request. Also, would like to be able to have the platform in Spanish for some of my clients.

By Convuent on August 28, 2018
Hi John, Thank you very much for your feedback. Regarding your response, the platform does in-fact send out reminder MMS messages automatically if one of your customers does not initially respond to the first request. Please give us a call so that we can make sure you have tis set up on your MMS/email feedback sequences. Kind regards, Convuent
August 24, 2018
Melissa D.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
November 5, 2018

“Great easy to use platform for my practice!”

OverallWe had difficulty getting our patients to leave us feedback on google and Yelp. We would ask, even sent emails with their appointment reminders to leave us feedback. The process was broken. With Convuent, it is so much easier to send a feedback request, via text, to our happy patients and the response rate is overwhelming! Customer support team is awesome!
ProsWe have been using Convuent for just over four months and I have to say I am pleased with the results. Not only does it help us collect feedback from our patients in real-time, but it also monitors other review sites like facebook, vitals, healthgrades, and google, then pulls those reviews into one dashboard. Previously, our staff would have to check each of those sites on a regular basis for new reviews. We are currently sending all feedback requests through OpenDental and our patients receive a text message immediately at the end of their vist, right when we ask them. This is great!
ConsI do not have anything negative to say about the software. We have had a very good experience using the platform so far.

By Convuent on September 17, 2019
Hi Melissa, Great feedback and thank you for your business. Convuent makes it super easy to collect feedback via SMS from your patients as soon as their visit is completed. No more emails. SMS has a 92% conversion rate, and with Convuent your message is guaranteed to be delivered on time.
November 5, 2018
Eugene G.
Digital Marketing Manager & IT Manager
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
April 29, 2019

“A real time saver and value add”

OverallExcellent product. Great to help catch negative reviews before the review goes public. Excellent time saver in regards to web reputation.
ProsEase of use and effectiveness. It encourages end users to leave reviews critical to social media marketing.
Consprice. lol. It's a little hefty for small SMB businesses but still it's got greater value.

By Convuent on September 17, 2019
Thanks, Eugene. You really know your stuff when it comes to SEO. Thanks for your insight and loyalty. Glad to partner with your organization.
April 29, 2019
David P.
dentist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
March 6, 2019

“Convuent On line patient reviews”

OverallOn line reviews from patients very good. Customer service has been best ever!
ProsEase of use with adjustable features to customize
ConsNot sure sometimes where the patient wrote their review. Like was it google or facebook?

By Convuent on March 12, 2019
Thanks for your feedback David. Let's set up a call this week to discuss how you can easily identify the correct source of each review.
March 6, 2019
Jeff K.
SVP Marketing
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
February 25, 2019

“Sound solution, easy and accurate”

ProsWorking with the Convuent was simple and efficient.
ConsNot knowing about it sooner. Glad we found it.

By Convuent on September 17, 2019
Hi Jeff, Thanks for providing your feedback. I am really glad to learn that CertFocus is having great success by leveraging the Convuent platform for collecting feedback from your Risk Management clients. Also that you went from 20 reviews to 276 reviews in only 3 months. That's great!
February 25, 2019
James C.
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Excellent Company”

OverallGreat customer support, very helpful in implementing program and always answers questions right away
ProsVery easy to use and very well put together
ConsCan not complain about the program, customer support always helps with any issues

By Convuent on March 12, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback Jim. Love helping you and Anna out anytime!
February 26, 2019