VipeCloud Ratings

Overall

About VipeCloud

Your Customer Acquisition Solution. Consolidated Sales & Marketing Automation That Can Replace An Entire Stack For Half The Price. Learn more about VipeCloud

Rene R.
CEo
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER”

OverallThe creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.
ProsHow it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.
ConsJust the initial setup and learning curve.
July 8, 2019
Steve W.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2019

“VipeCloud ”

OverallCRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.
ProsFull featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful
ConsI came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.
July 4, 2019
Brenda A.
Sales Director
Cosmetics, Self-employed

“Amazing communication tool”

OverallVery positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.
ProsThe systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.
ConsLearning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I'm struggling to find that info.

By VipeCloud on July 5, 2019
Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam
PHILIP W.
VP Sales
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“First Class support”

OverallEXCELLENT
ProsWhat separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.
ConsWhile it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.
ken c.
Partner
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“VipeCloud is AWESOME!”

OverallVipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.
ProsI love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks. Excellent support, they are amazing!
ConsNot sure, they just updated the interface which was due.
July 19, 2019
Tasha B.
Mary Kay Independent Sales Director
Cosmetics, Self-employed

“Why make the switch!”

ProsI love that there are so many options for email layouts, pictures, backgrounds. The ability to organize your emails by folders and have sub categories if needed is fast and efficient. Its professional, easy to use and makes you look a pro!
ConsAt first I was a little overwhelmed by the layout. But once I watched some training videos and familiarized myself with the layout and how to utilize all of its features, I now find it simple and easy!
Denise C.
Senior account executive
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 18, 2019

“VipeCloud Review”

OverallThere is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.
ProsFor the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.
ConsThere are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.
July 18, 2019
Jamie M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Fantastic CRM!”

OverallThe team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.
ProsThis product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.
ConsThere were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.
July 30, 2019
Victor G.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Great product”

ProsWhat i like the most about Vipecloud is how intuitive and easy to use it is. I love the updated design with the night mode. Vipecloud is a great tool to manage structured communications (including content) and getting valuable insights into how well these communications perform. Great business tool!
Conshaven't experienced anything that would make me dislike the product
Cindy P.
Executive Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
July 10, 2019

“Feedback”

OverallI'm receiving a lot feedback from my clients who are opting out. Whereas in the past, the same clients were appreciative of the value added communications I was sending.
ProsEasy to navigate, use, dashboards are used often as a quick reference point
ConsInitially, I was not a fan of having VipeCloud have access to my email activity. It was duplicated and sometimes distracting verses having all emails in one areas (outlook). I've since disabled that feature.
July 10, 2019
Steve S.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Product ”

OverallOutstanding
ProsWe use Vipe to record and deliver test calls made to hotel sales offices. Easy to upload and deliver. Great way to monitor when each call is reviewed. An awesome product
ConsNothing. Just love it So easy to use. My entire team uses it.
Brian R.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Posting ”

OverallIt has been a great experience.
ProsWe like the weekly suggestion on posting content with the links to that content. Content generation is hard for small business.
ConsI think there is more we could do with the product. This is on us, not them.
Amy R.
Account Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Organizing Our Potential”

OverallOur use has been really hands on with the rep at VipeCloud and he has incredibly helpful in getting us to where we need to be!
Pros- Organizing different potential revenue streams through labeled pipelines - amazing customer response time - Easy viewing
Cons- Would love to be able to switch owners a bit easier - overall account management from a team perspective is lacking
Diane H.
Mary Kay Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Info”

OverallSo far it has been great
ProsThat I have a way that is fast and easy to connect with many people and I can see who opens emails
ConsNothing at this point everything has gone very well!