VipeCloud Marketing CRM Ratings

Overall
4.9/5
4.9/5

About VipeCloud Marketing CRM

VipeCloud's All-In-One Sales And Marketing CRM brings with it the support you need to acquire more customers. With email marketing, marketing automation, and a sales CRM all in one easy to use app, you and your team will rapidly accelerate your growth. Empower your sales team to prioritize the hottest leads with workflow automation and lead scoring. Grow your sales with a simple marketing-to-sales hand-off. Rest easy knowing our industry-leading support team has your back every step of the way. Learn more about VipeCloud Marketing CRM
  • "What separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product."
  • "Full featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful."
  • "Great way to monitor when each call is reviewed."
  • "For the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available."
  • "Limited editing capability from my iPad. Seem to get more "freezes" etc."
  • "I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need."
  • "It was duplicated and sometimes distracting verses having all emails in one areas (outlook). Ve since disabled that feature."
  • "It was difficult to learn and I have my assistant use the system."

Pros

• "Great way to monitor when each call is reviewed."

Cons

• "Limited editing capability from my iPad. Seem to get more "freezes" etc."
  • "It was difficult to learn and I have my assistant use the system."

Lisa S.
Office Assistant
January 18, 2020

“I Like Vipecloud but it could be better.”

OverallNot sure. I like the idea that we can link our team to their personal info, but the number of engaged team members is frustrating.
Pros1) It's easy to use, but it still gets hung up sometimes. On Thursday (Jan 16, 2020) I couldn't copy and paste, and I couldn't move any of the structures to another location. I decided that I wanted to change the structure from the one that goes fully across the page to one that had two structures so that I could put an image beside the text. I couldn't copy and I couldn't move my text. Then on Friday, (Jan 17, 2020) everything was working as expected. 2) I do like that I can in the Sent Menu, I can see what was sent out and how many people opened the email.
Cons1) When it doesn't work like I expect it to. (See above.) 2) And I really wish that the editing boxes for each structure and element went OUTSIDE of the form instead of INSIDE the form. When it goes inside, it covers up what I am trying to grab or edit. First thing I do is center my text so that I can see it when I am typing. 3) SPELL CHECK! An email program SHOULD HAVE SPELL CHECK. : ) 4) We are using Vipecloud through a Virtural Office. She taught me how to use Vipecloud, but she can't answer all of my questions. 5) I would love to see the last date sent listed under each template, like in bill pay in a bank account. I can see the last time that I paid a particular vendor. There are times when I want to resend an email because it has great info, but I want to know how recently it was last sent, or even at all. Because we are working with a virtual office, I would like to see that same info. Sometimes she creates stuff, but then doesn't send it out, or she sends the out on the "back end." 6) Reports are confusing. I select a time frame that I want to see, and it shows that nothing has been sent, and I know that isn't right. 7) I do wish that we could sort our templates by Alphabetical order, or Date Created. I use some of those template monthly, and I don't like having to scroll to find the template I need. Not time efficient.

By VipeCloud on January 20, 2020
Hi Lisa, thank you for the detailed review and comments! We'll look into these. You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at support@vipecloud.com. Thanks again! -Adam
Leigh Ann D.
January 5, 2020

“Best decision I have made.”

ProsVipe Cloud is so easy to use and simplifies my communication processes. My communications always look professional, are created in record time, and have a high delivery and open rate. Vipe Cloud has changed my business and the way that I communicate with customers and my team. I have seen it directly impact my bottom line almost instantly. I couldn't be happier.
ConsThe only suggestions that I have is to make it easier to create your own backgrounds on templates. Other than that, I am completely happy.

By VipeCloud on January 7, 2020
Thank you for the review and feedback Leigh Ann!
January 5, 2020
Allyson J.
Senior Sales Director
Retail, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2020

“Best program on the market ”

ProsI am over the moon impressed with the ease of this product. I love the analysis report given after each mass email. Impressive.
ConsI have no cons related to this product.
Linda H.
January 11, 2020

“VipeCloud email service”

ProsHelps me communicate effectively with my large unit The editing feature is fairly easy to use. The reports and email open alerts are very useful. Capacity for larger videos and graphics than others I have worked with. Good and prompt customer service Good uniformity across apps and desktop platforms as opposed to limited options of what you can do with apps of other services
ConsWould like to access the opened email through a link in the opened email alert Limited editing capability from my iPad. (seem to get more "freezes" etc.

By VipeCloud on January 13, 2020
Thanks Linda and great ideas!
January 11, 2020
Kylie B.
Independent Mary Kay Sr Sales Director

“Excellent Resource ”

OverallI love this because I'm able to get important information out to my unit and it looks very professional and eye appealing while also including all the most important things!
ProsHaving an app for viewing and sending information and not having to log into a website every time!
ConsMainly just the process of trying to learn how to use it without a lot of "how tos".

By VipeCloud on January 20, 2020
Thank you Kylie! We're continually improving the user interface and I hope the product is becoming easier for you!
Rachel B.
Independent Senior Sales Director
January 8, 2020

“Email Marketing Solutions Made Easy”

OverallI use VipeCloud alongside my virtual assistant for my direct sales business, and the integration of what she creates for me, and what I create - and the ability to share email templates between us two is brilliantly easy!
ProsThe user-ability of the platform is so easy to navigate. I have a background in Marketing, and jumping into this platform was really easy, as it provides comparable features as others on the market, but for a non-marketer it's very easy to find your way around. My favorite feature of the software is the simple drag and drop email templates and creation.
ConsAs of now, I don't have any complaints about the software.
Susan B.

“Professional and Effective!”

OverallVery effective in communicating with my customers and consultants!
ProsLove the response from my customers as they are receiving my emails! They are beautiful and clear.
ConsI don't know as much as I want to :) My fault - not VipeClouds
Barb C.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
January 8, 2020

“Still learning but love the ease of editing and ability to stores and access data”

ProsEase and flexibility and always looking to grow
ConsNothing yet as I'm just learning and my assistant does most of the work. However the video option could be more streamlined.
Lizz W.
January 17, 2020

“Face it! You make my Life beautiful ”

OverallHas increased the number of people within my preferred market
ProsThis software allows me to market to different clients and groups.
ConsWorking on shortening that learn curve.
MacKenzie W.
Cosmetics, 10,001+ employees

“VipeCloud Email”

OverallI like that it tells when my unit members click on the links. That tells me who is engaged and who is taking the time to review what I send them.
ProsI have just started using VipeCloud for my business and I have been very pleased so far. I love that it tells me instantly when someone opens the email, but more importantly when people click on the links. It's important for me to know which team members are engaging in those emails.
ConsSo far there hasn't been anything I haven't liked. I have only been using less than 6 months.
Rene R.
CEo
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 8, 2019

“VIPE CLOUD COMBINES SO MUCH FUNCTIONALITY IT MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER”

OverallThe creators listen to the clients. They are adding new features and make the system easier. They aren't afraid to expand their initial concept and incorporate a better wider vision based on the users.
ProsHow it works with google mail. It takes a little time to get yourself moving in a new direction. Lots of help from the support staff is available. Which makes it a great tool for the seasoned or the beginner. We love the value as well.
ConsJust the initial setup and learning curve.
July 8, 2019
Steve W.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
July 4, 2019

“VipeCloud ”

OverallCRM, drip campaign emails, video emails all were taken care of by VipeCloud.
ProsFull featured with new thoughtful features continually being added. Good Value and Powerful
ConsI came from having used a few competitors - so, i really can't say that I have any real cons for VipeCloud - I like it better than anything else I have used.
July 4, 2019
Brenda A.

“Amazing communication tool”

OverallVery positive. Very effective. I highly recommend it.
ProsThe systems that allow me to communicate with personal touch. That my customers and team members can hear my voice as well as see my words and pictures when I communicate. It also maximizes the effectiveness of my time management.
ConsLearning a new system and finding resources easily. Also I need to know when and who I send emails to and I'm struggling to find that info.

By VipeCloud on July 5, 2019
Hi Brenda! Thank you for the review! In the Emails tab you can check out the Sent or the Mass section for info on when and who your emails were sent to. Please don't hesitate to email support@vipecloud.com if you need additional help! -Adam
PHILIP W.
VP Sales
Security and Investigations, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“First Class support”

OverallEXCELLENT
ProsWhat separates a good company from a great company are the people and the product. This company has Both. Response time is instant, modifications additions to the features happen like magic, most importantly they LISTEN and ask questions until they fully understand the needs of their client before they create a solution or demonstrate how to use the existing VipeCloud features to accomplish the required tasks.
ConsWhile it much improved over the previous version, the mobile app stills requires some tweaking.
ken c.
Partner
Accounting, 1-10 employees
July 19, 2019

“VipeCloud is AWESOME!”

OverallVipeCloud has enabled us to reach our clients on a consistent basis with top-notch emails and communication.
ProsI love how easy it is to attach a video to emails and track the clicks. Excellent support, they are amazing!
ConsNot sure, they just updated the interface which was due.
July 19, 2019
Tasha B.

“Why make the switch!”

ProsI love that there are so many options for email layouts, pictures, backgrounds. The ability to organize your emails by folders and have sub categories if needed is fast and efficient. Its professional, easy to use and makes you look a pro!
ConsAt first I was a little overwhelmed by the layout. But once I watched some training videos and familiarized myself with the layout and how to utilize all of its features, I now find it simple and easy!
Denise C.
Senior account executive
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
July 18, 2019

“VipeCloud Review”

OverallThere is a lot to the product and I am sure I am far from using it to it's fullest potential. Wish I had time to learn more.
ProsFor the most part easy to figure out and love that there are training videos available.
ConsThere are hick-ups with attaching agents with agencies. Somehow that has disappeared with some of my clients.
July 18, 2019
Jamie M.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Fantastic CRM!”

OverallThe team at VipeCloud is fantastic to work with, very responsive and professional. The software is amazing and helps to make sure that nothing falls through the cracks with my existing business while ensuring that I am able to schedule and pursue new opportunities with ease, helping me grow my company.
ProsThis product is visually appealing and very easy to learn and navigate. It is fantastic to have a number of powerful, actually useful, tools at your fingertips with next to no learning curve.
ConsThere were a few glitches in the software at first, but the team at VipeCloud was extremely prompt in their responses and worked to eliminate these immediately.
July 30, 2019
Kim A.

“Kim's review of icloud”

OverallIt is very good and helpful
ProsI pay someone to do my iCloud so I am unable to tell you exactly how if any troubles I have. I do get a lot of notifications in my email which makes it hard to manage. I would like to have just the summary who opened.
ConsI would like to get just a summary of how many and who open the emails
joni c.
director of sales

“opinon”

Proslots of features. can customize the background of the emails. import videos for easy viewing, and pictures. and buttons that link elsewhere.
Consa little tricky to get the hang of how and where the editing features are.
Carol F.
Sr Sal s Director

“Vipecloud is great”

OverallSo far, great
ProsMore choices of templates. Price. Tagss.
ConsIt took me awhile to figure things out but there are videos
Leslie K.
January 8, 2020

“VipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out. ”

ProsVipeCloud is easy to use once I figured it out.
ConsIt took a little bit of time to figure it out
Mary Stuart S.
Sales Director w/Mary Kay Inc.
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees

“Vipecloud”

OverallOverall it helps with communication for my business.
ProsIt seems to get better open rates and I like the tracking features as well.
ConsI don't like that you can't select WHICH emails you track for opens/clicks. It's all or none. I also don't like that there's only one email address available to/from. I'd like the option to be able to choose that certain groups are getting emails from one email address and can reply to that email address, whereas others would go to my regular email address and reply there.
Alice M.
MK Sales Director

“My review”

ProsLove the Simplicity too use the software and easy for my virtual assistant to use
ConsWell so far I have nothing "least" to say
Caye H.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2020

“Great product with fabulous customer Service!”

OverallExceptional. I work hard to provide my clientele with excellent customer service and a personal touch and I feel that VipeCloud gives me the very same!
ProsAs the administrator, I have access to tools that aren't available in comprable products and the email builder outshines them all!
ConsIn the email builder, i dont like that when I copy and paste text from another application, the formatting and spacing gets wiped away.
Steph C.
Cosmetics, 201-500 employees

“Review”

ProsIt's easy to use and convenient. The support is awesome
ConsEverything is great. I don't have any leases
Anitra T.

“Service”

ProsEasy to use ! Content is easily accessible!
ConsNo complaints. The software has worked great!
Victor G.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Great product”

ProsWhat i like the most about Vipecloud is how intuitive and easy to use it is. I love the updated design with the night mode. Vipecloud is a great tool to manage structured communications (including content) and getting valuable insights into how well these communications perform. Great business tool!
Conshaven't experienced anything that would make me dislike the product
Peggy Y.
FESSD
January 20, 2020

“My recipients love the look”

OverallMy Virtual Assistant handles all my emails and does a great job with Vipecloud.
ProsI am getting better open rate and replies back since switching to Vipecloud.
ConsI am still learning the set up but no complaints at this point

By VipeCloud on January 21, 2020
Thanks Peggy!
January 20, 2020
Lisa S.

“Shambourger ”

OverallMy consultants are more informed and really like getting the updates
ProsI like that a higher rate of my team and customers are reading the emails. The service I had before people didn't not read often
ConsI'm still trying to figure out how to use it.
Kim W.
Sr sales director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
January 8, 2020

“Communicate easily and effectively. ”

OverallMass communication. Saving time!!!
ProsLove this way of communication! It is simple and easy to use . I am able to contact hundreds of clients, business partners and more in one click! Love the professional way it goes out and the ease of use!! Thank you.
ConsThere isnt anything I have found yet that I like least.
Debbee J.

“VipeCloud great product”

OverallI have used other CRM systems and this one by far is the best!!
ProsIt's very easy to use. Great selection of templates. Great notification tools. Very flexible.
ConsI don't have any issues with the software. I of course would love the cost to be lower.
Melissa S.

“Review”

OverallGreat
ProsFeatures, deliverability, willingness to add features based on need.
Consit's a lite confusing and hard to navigate.
Cindy P.
Executive Recruiter
Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees
July 10, 2019

“Feedback”

OverallI'm receiving a lot feedback from my clients who are opting out. Whereas in the past, the same clients were appreciative of the value added communications I was sending.
ProsEasy to navigate, use, dashboards are used often as a quick reference point
ConsInitially, I was not a fan of having VipeCloud have access to my email activity. It was duplicated and sometimes distracting verses having all emails in one areas (outlook). I've since disabled that feature.
July 10, 2019
Steve S.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Product ”

OverallOutstanding
ProsWe use Vipe to record and deliver test calls made to hotel sales offices. Easy to upload and deliver. Great way to monitor when each call is reviewed. An awesome product
ConsNothing. Just love it So easy to use. My entire team uses it.
Brian R.
Staffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees

“Posting ”

OverallIt has been a great experience.
ProsWe like the weekly suggestion on posting content with the links to that content. Content generation is hard for small business.
ConsI think there is more we could do with the product. This is on us, not them.
Kim R.
Senior Sales Director

“Vipe Cloud review”

OverallIt allows me to get mass messages out to my unit of over 100. They receive it as an individual message or text from me
ProsIt is easy to use saves me time in my business
ConsThere is nothing that I dislike about using this service
Amy R.
Account Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Organizing Our Potential”

OverallOur use has been really hands on with the rep at VipeCloud and he has incredibly helpful in getting us to where we need to be!
Pros- Organizing different potential revenue streams through labeled pipelines - amazing customer response time - Easy viewing
Cons- Would love to be able to switch owners a bit easier - overall account management from a team perspective is lacking
Renee P.
January 21, 2020

“Thankful”

OverallExcited about using it more consistently
ProsAppreciate the education boot camp that makes it user friendly. The response I have received is a testament to the success in the products use.
ConsAlthough videos were short I had to go through so many to discover info I needed. Suggestion - first timers when using a feature it pops up the how to. Not sure if that's a better idea or not

By VipeCloud on January 22, 2020
Thanks and great minds think alike! Your suggestion is already on our roadmap!
January 21, 2020
Tami C.
Senior sales director

“Happy customer!!”

OverallI am able to see which forms of communication are reaching my base!
ProsThe ease of sending emails and checking the status!
ConsHaven't accessed all the features yet. I will take the time to do so
Erin R.
January 22, 2020

“Love the service ”

ProsI like being able to see when emails are opened by the recipient.
ConsIt was difficult to learn and I have my assistant use the system.
January 22, 2020
Gina O.

“Great Service”

ProsYour software is user friendly and I can navigate around pretty well
ConsIt would be extremely hepful if you had spell check
Dawn H.

“Great service”

ProsI love the ease of use and how professional it is.
ConsNothing yet. So far I am enjoying it all!
Danielle L.
Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees
January 16, 2020

“I am so happy i switched ”

OverallGreat
ProsI love this service easy to use Clear formatting Just love
ConsNone to list i am happy i love it Thank you so much
January 16, 2020
Chris L.
Retail, 1-10 employees

“Great service ”

ProsEasy to use, great support , I appreciate the flexibility.
ConsNot applicable , as I haven't found anything yet.
Renee C.
Mary Kay sales director

“Highly recommend!!”

OverallI've loved my experience!!
ProsI love that I can easily email my whole team, or just a select group of people, so quickly and easily! This software is a game changer!
ConsI just wish that the phone app had more capability. I would probably use it more if I didn't have to log onto the computer to use all of the functions.

By VipeCloud on January 13, 2020
Thanks Renee!
Gina S.
January 14, 2020

“Great service!”

OverallI really like being able to create custom groups and get things out to all quickly with in the group.
ProsEasy send out emails, track who's being reached & who's engaging.
ConsNew learning curve to create and edit but easy to catch on.
January 14, 2020
Kelly S.
Sr Sales Director
January 7, 2020

“Email Marketing at it's finest”

ProsThe reports that give me every detail about my mass emailings.
ConsIt's kind of hard to create a new email, that looks professional. It takes a lot of know how to just drag and drop the information that I want in and email with a nice background.

By VipeCloud on January 8, 2020
Thank you Kelly for the review and the feedback!
January 7, 2020
Nellie N.
Sales dorector

“Great tool”

OverallBetter interaction with my team and seeing who I may need to follow up with
ProsHelps me see who I am making a connection with as I see who has opened my messages!
ConsIt is used by my assistant so I am not sure how easy it is to use, but seems straight forward.
Natalie M.
MK Sales Director
January 9, 2020

“Vipecloud is a great tool!”

OverallGreat - customer service and product!
ProsI like the GUI because it look easy to complete functions and it is.
ConsI have to remember how to use it each time but that is bc I just don't use it often.