JivoChat Ratings

Overall

About JivoChat

JivoChat is the business messenger solution your team needs to drive online engagement. The live chat function offers functionalities such as the ability to monitor visitors, communicate with them via online chat, phone calls, emails, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Telegram and many more using just one application. Never lose the opportunity to engage: even while you¿re offline, your website visitors can leave messages for you to pick up later. Use JivoChat to convert visitors into clients today! Learn more about JivoChat

Valeh S.
Senior Software Developer
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
October 17, 2018

“Efficient way of communicating with customers”

ProsAll potential customers have some questions about the product which they are going to buy. If they don't get answers immediately they can easily leave the website. What I most like in JivoChat is instant communication feature with the visitors. With JivoChat website owners can provide detailed information about the product in realtime and increase sales. JivoChat is also efficient solution for companies in order to increase revenue and get instant feedback from customers.
ConsIn some websites JivoChat window pops up immediately without clicking on it. It is very disturbing for me. I don't know if this feature could be turned off or not. Because I couldn't see such option. But it would be great if this feature was editable.

By Jivosite on October 18, 2018
Hey Valeh, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. The trigger, which is the feature of our chat popping up on your page, it's an automatic message that proactive invites your visitors to interact with your agent. You can fully customize or even disable this function. To know how to do it please check this link: https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/how_to_set_up_triggers.html This can be a feature that can work totally on your favor. Check these articles to know how to benefit from it using on your website: "10 Ways to Gain Conversions with Jivochat's Proactive Invitation" https://www.jivochat.com/blog/jivo-tutorials/how-to-use-proactive-invites.html "How to make proactive invitations work perfectly" https://www.jivochat.com/help/triggers/tuning_triggers.html
October 17, 2018
Pamela S.
Architect
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2019

“Perfect for chatting in a website”

OverallI have had a great experience usign Jivochat, my business is selling goods so this tool has helped me a lot comunicating with clients interested in buying. Several sellers can be connected in the chat at the same time to help different customers with their needs.
ProsI love that this tool has helped my company a lot to talk to clients who are interesing in buying our products. You can chat with them and help them find what they are looking for. At first they need to fill out a quick survey where they leave their name, phone number,, mail and what they are looking so this makes it easy for to catch up with them and help them out.
ConsI like everything, the only thing that may affect but is external to this tool is the internet. If you have a poor internet connection you may have trouble connecting to the chat.

By Jivosite on September 23, 2019
Thank you, Pamela!
September 11, 2019
John Andrew C.
Leasing associate
Commercial Real Estate, 10,001+ employees
September 20, 2018

“Chat with prospects all across advertising portals. ”

ProsOur company handles a lot of clients, one of them is a property management company that uses Jivochat. The agent App is easy to use and it's linked to everything. Any advertising portal will lead to us with no additional tools that i need to set up. It promotes efficiency, less distractions and it offers all the tools i need to provide info and customer support. Jivochat even has a mobile app, where you can chat with costumers on the go. I haven't had the chance to use it. I'm a front liner so i don't have to. But imagine if you're the owner of the business and you can facilitate a chat anywhere. That would make a lot of difference.
ConsI haven't encounter any issues with the program. The main point that i want to change if it's possible is to maybe change the icon of the chat launcher to the logo of the company. It would make it more personalized and that would reenforce the level of assurance for a prospect, that they are indeed in contact with the business directly.
September 20, 2018
Andrey Y.
Co-Founder & CEO
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
January 16, 2019

“2+ years with Jivochat”

OverallThis would've been a good tool with lots of useful options. However, the issues with this crucially important feature are a deal-breaker for us. We wish they got that fixed, so that we could post a better review here
ProsA simple and functional tool that would've been great for any support service, had the developers bothered to fix the issues
ConsAll the good things I could've said about Jivochat are outweighed by a crucial flaw in their software that has been there for years. When our support agents are not online, we receive offline messages from our customers. These message notifications are directed to our helpdesk tool, the user who's sent it also receives a notification. The problem is that if a user clicks unsubscribe in the notification they receive, the unsubscribe action works both for them and for us, and so after one user unsubscribes, we're also unsubscribed from all the offline message notifications that come from the other users. The messages no longer make it to our support desk, and we cannot process them, and this leads to decrease in customer satisfaction and lost business. It is, of course, possible to find all the lost messages in Jivosite admin panel, however, we get hundreds of tickets a day that are processed in our ticketing system. It is very hard to manage tens of offline messages manually in the Jivosite admin panel without creating a ticket. We have contacted their support agents time and time again about this, we had to do it three times just this month. Each time they fix this for us and promise that it will never happen again. Each time this does happen again. Sadly, we haven't seen any improvement over the two years that we're using Jivosite, and unfortunately, we are already looking at other options.
January 16, 2019
Ian M.
Marketing Manager
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2018

“JivoChat, way to meet your website visitors”

OverallThe problem that am solving with JivoChat it's the drop rate that i was experiencing. People would visit my site and leave. I had no idea why they left. Now am able to engage with clients online and get their feedback. It has improved my conversion rate greatly.
ProsI like it because it allows me to see who is visiting my website and from which location. If a web visitor has logged in to social media or visiting from their mobile phone, am able to view their names the email address and their phone number. It also allows me to view the client message as they type...very amazing...even before they hit ENTER key I already know what they saying.
ConsThe only con that I have noticed with Jivochat it's when am visiting my website. It fills the screen and hides away my content. maybe they should consider making it smaller.
August 21, 2018
Hasan H.
Finance Specialist
Banking, 201-500 employees
October 21, 2018

“Essential feature for every customer based company”

ProsJivoChat is creative way of communicating with the customers while they are visiting your website. Best feature of JivoChat is facebook, telegram and viber integration for me. Because it is hard to manage all of your messages in different platforms at the same time. It is time consuming and not efficient. But thanks to JivoChat you can answer all messages inside JivoChat and you will not miss any messages. Because every visitor is potential customer if all of his/her question is answered properly . Another useful feature of JivoChat is callback feature which keeps you connected with customers.
ConsWith current features JivoChat is a good choice for your website but there is one feature which would be great if added as a built in feature. I suggest direct audio calling feature which would be great for customers who can't express themselves in live chat.
October 21, 2018
Pavel L.
Adminstrator
Computer Games, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2018

“The best live chat on the market”

ProsOur team has been using this program for 3 years. This program constantly comes out with good updates that simplify the work and expand the functionality, at the moment it is the most functional chat I know, there are a lot of useful functions for site owners who at times will increase communication with site visitors and increase sales!
ConsFor all my 3 years of working with this program, I have never encountered any problems, for all questions you can get help from supporting the application on their website at any time.
Paulo A.
SEO
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
August 9, 2018

“JivoChat is easy. Super duper easy”

OverallJivoChat is helping my company to make more sales because it makes me closer to visitors in my website. I really like the fact that, with mobile and desktop applications, I can be online 24/7 to my customers and help them to buy more from me!
ProsEverything is so intuitive that I almost did not had to ask for help. They have a great support in their homepage, but most of the features I could make it work by myself, with no coding needed!
ConsThere is nothing to don't like about them. Support is always there when something is not working and I can always rely on it.
August 9, 2018
Radislav N.
company owner
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 24, 2019

“The Chat Solution for Website we use and Recommend”

ProsIt is free to start and you can use free version as long as you want. It has a plugin for wordpress which is great and easy to use. We firstly installed this on our website after a friend recommended it to us. After that time we installed it on many websites of our customers. I like that you can translate it into many languages and change colors and first messages website visitors see and all this for free.
ConsWhen you have many agents on a website sometimes it gets confusing as to whom are you doing the changes.
May 24, 2019
Siddu H.
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
November 15, 2018

“One of the best chat we have used so far”

OverallUsing for more than 4 years and never thought to go for any other chat services. Jivo chat is good.
ProsEasy to configure. Easy to Use. Many options for users to connect. Compatible for the devices
ConsAnalytics should be improved or send weekly analytics report to the mentioned email ID
Farid R.
Leading Finance Specialist
Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1000 employees
October 24, 2018

“Essential tool for any type of website.”

Pros JivoChat is direct communication method between website visitor and owner. Not every visitor is villing to buy something. But with smart features of JivoChat most percentage of visitors can be turned to buyers after short conversation. My most liked feature in Wix is pop up window with custom message which most of visitors tend to start conversation.
ConsThere is one feature which I want to offer. While chatting with website admin it would be great if visitors could send voice messages in order to express their ideas more clearly.
October 24, 2018
Usama N.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 15, 2018

“JivoChat Best Tool To Increase Sales ”

ProsJivoChat helped me to increase my sales up to 90% there is no chance of missing any customer chat notification or any bug like most of other chats and mostly i'm in love with JivoChat IOS & Android Apps it makes things much more easier i can talk to my customers anytime anywhere with my Phone all i can say is JivoChat brings life to my website and my business thank you again i will be your loyal customer forever
Conssmooth fast easy & professional best service in cheap price
Mihai J.
Development Manager
Online Media, 51-200 employees
November 16, 2018

“JivoChat Review”

OverallWe are interacting with persons that are interested with our business
ProsWhat i like the most is the option that let me to connect to my facebook page and recive directly messages from there.
ConsThe rumors that in future we couldnt recive anymore our chats in email.
November 16, 2018
Velicu C.
Director general adjunct
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees
November 15, 2018

“Jivo chat is very good!”

OverallComunication.
ProsI recommend it! It's great to be able to communicate with your prospects. It has helped me to grow my business.
ConsEverything is fine, I have nothing to reproach
Alexandre J.
Composer
Music, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“Live chat that helped me have better sales”

ProsThis tool helped me increase my sales through my website at the moment I installed it on my website.
ConsDon't keep the chat history more than two months
September 19, 2018
Julie L.
Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

“Patternmaster.com ”

OverallGreat way to communicate with the end user of our products. Reduces the amount of phone calls.
ProsAllows more users than other software and contains the same features.
ConsI can not think of a feature I do not like. It works well for our business.
Victor I.
Computer Software, Unspecified
March 17, 2018

“Great chat app for your site”

ProsJivoChat is great for when you need to provide your site visitors with means of communication with your sales or support team in real time. Works nicely, provides you with chat logs and snippets for common answers.
March 17, 2018
Shawn B.
Small Business Owner
Retail, Self-employed
February 17, 2019

“A great communication suite for your website.”

OverallI am using JivoChat for my chat service. I especially love the callback feature. You can add your business phone as caller id and receive the call on the app, in desktop browser, or on a phone number you specify. I am gradually boosting my conversion rate with this app.
ProsI really liked all of the great features and integrations that make JivoChat a great asset for your business. It's a very easy to use platform, so first time users and new employees will catch on fast.
ConsIt was customizable but it can use a little more options to make it more adaptive depending on your business, such as widgets and more.
February 17, 2019
Anil G.
Sales
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
February 26, 2019

“Good Product for Chat”

OverallGood
ProsGood product for chat to interact with clients and prospects
ConsShould try to bring natural language option to chat.
February 26, 2019
February 8, 2018

February 8, 2018
Alex L.
Application Manager
Consumer Services, 201-500 employees
October 15, 2018

“user friendly”

Overalluser friendly. good price value. flexible plan.
Prosuser friendly and it's easy to train our non-IT user
Conssometime has system outage due to server/software update

By Jivosite on October 18, 2018
Hey Alex, Thank you so much for your feedback and review. Our server and software updates are already always a procedure to better serve our customer needs. Although we work hard to not have many of those outages and we keep to don't have it so often, sometimes is necessary to make JivoChat the best product for you. Thank you again for your feedback and we are more than happy to have you on board and loving JivoChat just as much we do.
October 15, 2018
Daniel T.
Employee
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
July 26, 2019

“Great Free Chat Manager”

ProsThe ability to connect to multiple outlets and devices makes sure you don't miss a potential customers message.
ConsSet up may take some time and the chat box is not that aesthetic. However, it works and that's all that matters and for the price (free) you can't beat it.
July 26, 2019