Legit Local Ratings

Overall

About Legit Local

We believe in supporting the small business by offering a free forever account. Legit Local sends review requests to customers, then the client can post them to the platform of their choice. It requests private feedback and public reviews via SMS Text or Email. There is a free forever option as well as paid multi-user and multi-location accounts. Send single invites or upload a csv bulk send. Integration with wordpress, ninjaforms, woocommerce, or unlimited webhooks. Learn more about Legit Local

Michael M.
Director of Marketing
October 7, 2019

“The best bang for your buck to generate reviews”

OverallThe ability to collect feedback and reviews from customers on an automated basis is fantastic.
ProsI like that we can send the review requests from the dashboard as well as via a link that we can include in an email and send via Mailchimp.
ConsIt would be nice to be able to set up a custom review site that is niche specific. I don't expect them to integrate with every review platform but it would be great to be able to add a custom title, image/logo, and link to leave a review there.
October 7, 2019
Scott L.

“Just want I needed!”

OverallIt has been great. Their free version hooked me and now I am using this with a few clients and they are all on the standard plan with multiple users. If you are looking to try and get more review or dilute bad/past review GIVE THIS A TRY. It's free and easy!!
ProsI have been using this for a few clients that I work with and it has helped tremendously. It's quick and easy for the end user. They also just came out with a new feature to send a unique link to anyone. I am not having my clients add that to their email signatures.
ConsI didn't know that I could only send an invite to a phone number or email twice. After contacting them, it makes sense why their service doesn't. They don't want to bug people to leave a review. Simple as that.
December 8, 2018

“Does exactly what I need it to”

OverallIt used to be kind of a pain to get honest feedback from customers, but Legit Local makes it easy. I really like that you can get a pulse on your customers while getting honest feedback separate from public reviews.
ProsReally easy to use and get feedback form customers
ConsIt would be nice to get more detailed analytics
December 8, 2018
November 5, 2018

“Simple, Inexpensive, and Effective”

OverallReviews in my world are extremely important for my business growth. My reputation is really all I have. So soliciting positive reviews has really boosted my overall business tenfold.
ProsIt was priced well and only had the features I needed. Other products seem to add functionality that I don't need. Easily invite customers by either email or text to leave reviews. Plus I can message back and forth with customers if necessary right through the app without giving out my personal info.
ConsFor me, there were no negatives. I guess if you needed more features. But I don't, plus it is still pretty loaded with features.
November 5, 2018
Jesse J.
CEO/Partner
Construction, 1-10 employees
January 21, 2019

“Best bang for your buck! ”

OverallLegit Local cuts out a lot of the fluff making it straight to the point while out on the road servicing clients. Can't beat the value!
ProsIt's extremely easy to use at a fraction of the price compared to other platforms. We've seen great results!
ConsIt doesn't integrate with as many review sites, but honestly the three they integrate with is all I really care about.
January 21, 2019
Tiara R.
Marketing Associate
December 12, 2018

“Love Legit Local!”

ProsIt's simple to use and highly effective. It's so great to see all the reviews that are left and really lets companies know how great of a job they are doing, or where they can improve.
ConsThere is no positive feedback option. Clients should be able to say why they love the company they are leaving a review for!
December 12, 2018
Ryan B.
Sr. Email Marketing Manager

“Great review software!”

OverallAmazing experience if you are not using a review software you should be. If you are not using Legit Local you should be!!
ProsEasy to use, and doesn't cost a fortune!
ConsNone, the software was amazing easy to use and great customer support!
Blakely G.
Copywriter
December 10, 2018

“Makes interacting with customers easy”

OverallTheir customer service is really helpful. They help you custom-tailor their services to fit your needs. So far, it's been a great experience.
ProsI'd definitely recommend this service to my collegues. While other software provides similar services nothing does so at such an affordable price. It's also way easier to use than the other guys. If you're looking for a review management software this is your answer.
ConsThe only thing that would make using Legit Local better is increasing my service limits. Which is something I plan to do.
December 10, 2018
Matt M.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
November 11, 2018

“Great Tool to Talk to My Customers Directly”

OverallHaving direct communication with customers after they leave more store has allowed us to become closer with our customers and provide even better customer service.
ProsLegit Local has been a huge help to me getting in contact with my customers that didn't have the experience we hoped for. Most of the times it has been a small misunderstanding and I'm thankful to able to find out their concerns directly and fix the problem immediately.
ConsI would like to receive more information from them about how I can be more pro-active on receiving good reviews.
November 11, 2018
Edgard L.
Marketing Specialist
December 11, 2018

“Fantastic tool to build trust with customers”

ProsI am able to monitor ALL reviews that come from multiple listings such as Google, Yelp and Facebook. I can read, reply, publish reviews and follow up with individuals
ConsNo cons at the moment, This is such a great tool to manage your business reviews.