ClinicSense Ratings

Overall

About ClinicSense

Ideal for individual practitioners & small clinics, it is a clinic management solution that helps users manage sales, appointments and more. Learn more about ClinicSense

Leah D.
Owner/Sole Practitioner
October 10, 2019

“Easy to use small practice Software”

OverallI have had virtually no glitches or issues. ClinicSense addresses software issues quickly and provides responses to questions quickly. This software is stable and reliable.
ProsI can easily track profits and booking trends. I can keep simple notes or complex soap notes. I like the internal marketing as well - automatic birthday and haven't seen you in a while emails
ConsI provide family services and programs. I have no way of creating a family umbrella that shares prepays where I apply from that to any family member in the group.
October 10, 2019
Noelle B.
Licensed Massage Therapist/Owner

“Absolutely Awesome!”

OverallOverall, ClinicSense has been awesome! Before starting my own business, I worked places that used other software for their scheduling. Granted, fitness centers and chiropractic clinics have different needs than massage clinics do, so ClinicSense would not have worked well in those settings. But I love the fact that there is software for massage only. I don't have to pay for aspects that, due to the nature of my business, I will never use.
ProsWhere to begin? I guess I would start by saying that this software makes HIPAA compliance so easy. I don't have to worry about someone getting a hold of my clients' personal information. I love the ease with which the health intake forms can be filled out--either before or when the client comes in. I also greatly appreciate the ability to set up the updates for health intake forms, as a person's health can and will change over time. The automatic reminders are also wonderful because it is surprising the number of people who might otherwise forget they had a massage! And it's wonderful that they can get more than one reminder, since many people schedule appointments a month out.
ConsReally the only thing I dislike is that there is only one option for the reminders in the lowest option. My business is not yet at a point where it would be feasible for me to upgrade my subscription because I just won't use anything other than the option for text message reminders. So I am stuck with the email reminders as my only option for now.
Noelle H.
RMT/owner

“Amazing Canadian product”

OverallI have been very happy and impressed with the customer service and quality of the software. They developed a great app that works well with different products so I don't have to feel cut off if I need to use it on my phone. I recommend clinic sense to all my colleagues in the business. Also my clients love the text/email reminders and ease of the online scheduling.
ProsI like how the developers listen to what the consumer wants and come out with relevant updates showing they listened to our needs. It is very user friendly and I believe that mostly has to do with the developers working with the consumers wants/needs.
ConsThe price is higher than other competing software that is similar. The middle option works best for my clinic but is a Hugh price for a single user clinic.
Nicole J.
Owner/ Massage Therapist
August 21, 2019

“Clinic Sense Software review.”

OverallThis software is easy to use. Even if you are not comfortable with writing soap notes, this software helps to format them into a professional final product.
ProsThe ease of use of the soap notes was a key deciding factor in choosing clinic sense. There are three options to choose for soap notes. 1-general 2-basic 3-clinical. As a medical massage therapist the clinical soap notes are perfect for dialogue between doctor and therapist. They formulate and print a concise report that can be used easily to file with insurance. Or if you do not need the advanced feature you can go to the simpler format. Setting up the prices, times, and modalities was very easy. As was entering in client information. Clients are emailed initial appointment and a reminder as well. I love being digital with the intake forms and the soap notes. It helps the environment and you do not have to leave the office to get copies, and there are no storage issues. I can use my I phone to book, cancel, or add personal time. Previously I have used full slate and it did not seem to have as many features.
ConsCurrently they are partnered with clover I believe for credit card processing, I am a square user because it is rated as more reliable. However they sent an update email stating that they are in the process of partnering with square. Which will be handy to sell gift certificates thru my website.
Andrea M.
Owner & Founder
August 14, 2019

“We've grown together”

OverallOverall, the seamlessness of having digital patient files has been a great addition to our business practices. We do not use CS for A/R or POS, so the cash flow reporting doesn't work for us. It would be great if it did - but nothing is perfect, we work across multiple systems.
ProsI love that the developers are continually updating the platform in response to customers' needs. I've been using this software for over three years now; in which time my clinic has grown from 2 practitioners to 8 - and CS has grown right alongside of us. I also love the specificity of SOAP charting. We utilize this feature to its maximum capacity. Being a medical massage therapy clinic, we rely on consistent and specific charting to prove claims and appeal for MNRs and appeal rejections.
ConsI really wish that I was able to "click and drag" appointments, rather than have to open the appointment to reschedule it. Also, I wish there were delays between rescheduling an appointment and when the client gets the email.
August 14, 2019
Rachel C.
Founder and Owner
May 10, 2019

“The Best Massage Therapy Software for my clinic AND our clients!”

ProsMy title says it all. I've been with ClinicSense for over a year, and it's been the best decision I could have made for me and my clinic, and our clients. It has everything the clinical-based massage therapist needs, and it's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. What's better is how easy it is for clients to use it! We all know that money is lost by confusing or inefficient or broken scheduling systems (been there, done that), and I'm happy to say that I haven't missed any income from software issues while using ClinicSense, because there are none! It just works! Their customer service is also fantastic - any question I have by email is answered or acknowledged within 15 minutes, unlike being on hold with other software for over 2 hours. They recently updated the interface and created a business-side app for the clinic, and both are wonderful update - I LOVE the design of the interface and the ease of having an app! Thank you ClinicSense for creating this incredibly powerful, reliable software!
ConsFor the longest time I wished for a business-side app to make managing our schedules easier while out of the office, but they have added that! In the future I hope for a client-side app, BUT the website integration is so easy for clients to use that it's not really necessary.
May 10, 2019
Diane S.
Hospitality, Self-employed

“Gift certificates ”

OverallI had some billing problems at the beginning because I'm in the United States. I was able to get a hold of someone and customer service was very good.
ProsI love the email campaign. I love how it send reminders if they haven't been seen in a while. I love the birthday email. That is a nice personal touch.
ConsI dont like the smart phone option. You are not able to look up information about a client unless I have my full computer. This is very inconvenient for me. I also dont like that if a new client schedules they are not able to put in gift certificate number as an option of payment.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Diane, thanks for the feedback! Just wanted to make sure you know that you can look up information about each client from your phone. At the bottom of the screen, click on the icon that looks like a silhouette of a person and you'll go to the page with your client files. If you need more help, please reach out and we'll point you in the right direction :)
Kacie B.
CMT
August 19, 2019

“Total business changer!!”

OverallI LOVE this program. The price is incredible for what you get. Within the very first month my productivity increased, my money increased, retention increased with easier scheduling and intake forms readily available, and the list goes on. Even the simple form for invoicing and in taking how the money received is a game changer. This program also made me realize more money was coming in than I thought and to get in gear with a better budget. Give it a try, you wont regret it! I have been through every big name program over 14 years with several different salons and spas, but I found this to be the best choice when opening my own brick and mortar location.
ProsVery user friendly, ease of use, app is also available for when I am on the go
ConsI have not run into any negatives so far using this program
August 19, 2019
Mayela L.
August 23, 2019

“Best software for massage therapists”

OverallThe main issue solved by the Clinicsense software is the need for paper. All my intake forms and clinical notes are done on-line which free up a lot of space in the clinic. My receipts can be emailed to my clients and when it comes to sharing client files with other health practitioners or insurance companies/lawyers, it is so easy to print the clinical notes. All the work is done for you. You get professional written notes in seconds.
ProsClinicsense is easy to use. SOAP notes are a breeze. Keeping the clients file daily is so simple. Shorthand option very practical. Billing is super easy. Reports are concise and straight forward.
ConsMy only objection will be that some of the features like marketing and birthday emails are not part of the basic subscription. Small business like mine could use these tools without having to increase our overhead costs.
August 23, 2019
Michele H.
Massage therapist / health coach
July 12, 2019

“Looks good and easy for clients”

OverallOver all I really like this scheduling system it fulfills many of my needs, SOAP notes, invoicing, gift certificates, visa transactions, cx intake and updates.
ProsLove that my clients really like it's easy of use. For myself it has a lot of capability to support my practice.
ConsWish there where a few more features for adding specific docs to specific services for clients to access.
July 12, 2019
Miche P.
August 21, 2019

“Works as it should, the support sets it apart”

OverallIntegration of filing, booking and billing was a big step up for our little clinic. The learning curve was easy, and we were early adopters of ClinicSense, so we had a part in wringing out the bugs. The support team is first rate and any issues or questions we had were quicky sorted. Our clients find filling out the intake form and online booking very smooth. We get comments on how much our clients like the software regularly.
ProsI find the software very comprehensive, and easy to use. I like the soap notes feature especially. It gives the client a chance to lay out their signs and symptoms. Very useful to me.
ConsI have a bit of an issue with the mobile app on my iPad in that I can't use the fingerprint log in. It is over laid by other text asking for me to log in for a trial. Mildly annoying, but given how responsive this team is, they will have that sorted out shortly.
Kynsi H.
Massage therapist
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“Clinic sense review”

OverallI have always had very quick communication with the clinic sense team whenever I have asked any questions. The customer service is great.
ProsI love the app, and I like the ease of options when putting in my notes.
ConsI would like to be able to mark if I have submitted insurance I don't like putting that I have received the money until I actually receive it.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Kynsi, thank so much for the review! I'd recommend using the notes field on the invoice to jot down if it's been submitted to insurance. Please also feel free to reach out to support@clinicsense.com if you have some ideas for alternatives. Thanks!
Lisa M.
August 22, 2019

“Clinic sense - Who needs a secretary?! ”

OverallI'm really pleased with the software. Though there are areas it can improve, overall, I am very happy with the product.
ProsI love how convenient it is for clients to book online and easy it is to record income & send invoices/receipts. Though I wish I could send separate receipts to clients instead of having to send them an invoice (for copay).
ConsIt doesn't allow me to easily add updated health information (with dates) to clients overall file, so I can quickly access the latest health information. If I add it to the Health History, I can't tell when it was added. Would be great to have an area for dates and details next to each condition in the Health History.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Lisa, we'll be excited to add versioning to forms in the near future :) Thanks so much for the feedback!
Janice W.
October 9, 2019

“Excellent booking and treatment note software”

OverallLove it! You can't beat the price and they keep striving to be better and better!
ProsClients love how easy it is to use. We still get compliments after implementing over 2 years ago! I love the accessibility from my home PC, mobile or tablet. The price is fantastic compared to other softwares. They are CANADIAN, so they adhere to our privacy laws for our clients.
ConsI wish they had drop down menus for specific muscles within a body region in the SOAP notes. I would like to see a more customizable intake form. For instance, if a client checks a condition, I would like to be able to add general follow up questions to save time when they arrive for their appointment.
October 9, 2019
Rebecca R.
Licensed Massage Therapist
August 22, 2019

“Clinicsense: helped me grow my business and keep me organized.”

OverallI really like that it automatically sends out birthday promotions - has given me peace of mind for my clients! I also like that it sells gift certificates and keeps a track of them. Overall it's been a great experience that has left me with more time for my clients and business and less time managing papers!
ProsMy favourite part of Clinicsense is that it has SOAP notes and client files alongside being a scheduling system. When I was looking for a scheduling system, I wanted one that would keep everything all in one place - Clinicsense does that for me.
ConsI don't like that it currently doesn't integrate with my payment system on Square. I also don't like that I can't access my client files or SOAP notes from the mobile app.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Rebecca! Happy to say that Square integration is not far off and we're first working on a major update to SOAP notes before introducing them to the mobile app.
Dale C.
Managing Director
July 25, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallAs a one person company using ClinicSense has enabled me to concentrate on providing my clients the best service and care without having to spend time on the phone with clients to help search for the best day and time. My clients can just go onto ClinicSense and look instantly at my availability and book 24/7. The ease of rescheduling and even cancelling has my clients complimenting how easy it is to use, navigate and the electronic intake form is a godsend.
ProsOur company have been using ClinicSense for 2 years now and it has been faultless. Love the way that clients can fill out their intake forms online to the recording of the clients notes. Other great feedback that our company receives is from the clients and new clients themselves, saying how simple and easy it is to book an appointment, to the regular reminders either by email or text and how simple it is to reschedule appointments as well
Consthere is nothing that comes to mind. Suggestions forwarded to improve the system are listened too.
July 25, 2019
Valerie W.
Lmt
August 24, 2019

“ClinicSense for Independent LMts”

OverallMy overall experience with ClinicSense is completely positive. I have no complaints at this point.
ProsEase of use as well as value for the price
ConsThey only recently added an app for scheduling via phone. I used the software for 2 years without the app and it was very cumbersome.
Cynthia W.
Muscular Therapist
August 21, 2019

“Keeps My Scheduling Easy”

OverallThis software has filled my Scheduling needs for the most part. They are very quick to improve and always available. Looking forward to more customizable features.
ProsReliable Calendar Scheduling!! One less thing I have to think about. Sends out several reminders to clients. Can use on my laptop AND my iPhone. The customer service is incredible. Anytime I've had a question or problem they answer right away. I've even suggested changes and improvements through email and things have improved.
ConsSometimes not as user friendly as I need. I've had to email several times to ask how to do something. My SOAP notes and other forms are very specialized so I can't use their forms - but I understand that is going to change in the future.
Brad S.
August 21, 2019

“Best online booking software ever!”

OverallI've used a lot of online booking software before and Clinic Sense is definitely the best. It contains all the features I was looking for plus more.
ProsMy clients always mention how much they love how easy it is to book an appointment and think the reminders and birthday wishes are fantastic. They say it's the easier software they've ever used and as an end user I completely agree. Also, the continuous improvements are much appreciated. Well done.
Conssometimes the loading of the software can be a little slow on the phone app
Sharon C.
Self Employed

“ClinicSense Review”

OverallI have been very happy with the changes and improvements, especially when u finally did the full system upgrade this past year. Its was becoming a problem for speed and ease before the big change.
ProsIt has become very slick for many of your booking features , the reminders and confirmation are a bonus.
ConsI wish I can click the client in my calendar and be able to make merges, email intake etc.... without having to leave the page and go into the client section. It would be nice to rebook a client by clicking their name from their apt slot of the day and not have it erase from their finished apt and make a new one. Manedger did have that feature
SHANNON D.
MANUAL OSTEOPATH
August 24, 2019

“Simplified my back office”

OverallThe program saves me a lot of time in terms of charting and booking. It is very easy to use, and I haven't had any issues with it yet.
ProsThe calendar is very easy to use for booking clients, and looks clean and professional. The ability to change the type of template for SOAP notes is a nice feature. All of the reports that you can run are great.
ConsOne thing that I would add in the SOAP note section would be the ability to draw from the mouse pad. As well, to be able to click and drag an appointment into a different time slot would be nice.

By ClinicSense on September 9, 2019
Hi Shannon, Thank you for the feedback. We're currently working on updating the SOAP note section and should be releasing it in the new year :)
Jessica M.

“ClinicSense Review”

OverallClinicSense has come a long way in the last few years. When I first started using it, it was clunky and felt unrefined. In the last 6 months they have added a lot of new features, and ease of access.
ProsThe price was fantastic, it was nice with the automated reminder texts, and online booking.
ConsThe mobile app doesn't work for my phone (Samsung s10), but the web-browser clinicsense.com works fantastically so it doesn't affect me too much.
Danielle G.
August 24, 2019

“A must for my small business ”

OverallOverall a very good experience ! I love the having charting and reports all with my schedule.
ProsI love the ease of being a one women company and having the ability for clients to book 24/7. It also keeps all my client info and scheduling together and available to me all the time making my life a lot easier!
ConsThe mobile app is not the easiest to use and I've had a few issues with clients emails not working

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Danielle! Can I trouble you to reach out to support@clinicsense.com regarding emails not working so we can check our delivery logs? Thanks!
Lydia G.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 24, 2019

“Compared to other systems, Clinic Sense is the way to go.”

OverallOverall Clinic Sense is the best EMR software I have worked with. It's not perfect but so far it is the best and I'm very happy with it. For reference I have worked with:PS Suite, Oscar, Intrahealth, Smart Series, Milano. Clinic Sense is the most user friendly and straightforward and lets you control your schedule from anywhere without having to buy additional subscriptions for extra devices.
ProsBeing able to control my schedule from anywhere is the most important feature to me (other EMR systems I have to work with don't have this). I do like that it's simplistic and to the point in how the day sheets look to the usability of the soap notes and intake forms. Other EMR systems can have too many features that are rarely used and complicate things. Clinic Sense is very user friendly and doesn't complicate the software with unnecessary and obscure features. I also appreciate the step in the right direction of having a mobile app.
ConsSmall things, I don't like the look of the mobile app (though I'm glad there is a mobile app - that's a pro). The mobile app is a bit more awkward to use and look at (an appointment of 30 minutes is represented by the same amount of space as an appointment of 75 minutes). This makes it a bit more difficult to get a first glance impression of your schedule like you can with the computer online version. That said, the clinic sense app is way better than the telus EMR mobile app. When scheduling personal time the system always overrides the end time to being an hour from the start time. This is quite annoying, especially on the mobile app as you have to do a lot of back and forth just to schedule anything less than an hour. I wish it just let you input the times without making any assumptions.
Joshua K.
August 21, 2019

“Best Massage Clinic Software in the Business ”

ProsOnline Scheduling Text Messages Reminders Email Marketing 1 Click Soap Notes Digital Patient Files Integrated Billing Customer Service Regular Updates Reliability Mobile App Even with constant updates and adds to the software the price point has stayed relatively the same and competitive
ConsThere is really nothing that is a con for me. Everytime i think they should add a feature or are missing something it comes out in a content update.
Dan B.
August 26, 2019

“RMT Review of ClinicSense”

OverallI am very pleased with this software. It was very quick to setup and start using, and clients love using it. It is great for clients that schedule late at night when there is no chance of calling. The SOAP notes have 3 different templates depending on your requirements, and health forms are easy to customize. There is a phone app that works quite well too for checking appointments and booking while on the road.
ProsIt is very easy to use, many clients comment on how easy it was to book online. The reports are very easy to print, and save lots of time for bookkeeping.
ConsThere are some things that I would like to customize a bit further, but the last update mentioned that was in the works.
August 26, 2019
Alana G.
August 21, 2019

“Great program with a great cost!”

OverallAmazing. I have only needed to contact support once or twice and received help immediately. Never had an issue with the website being down when I needed to use it.
Pros-User friendly, very easy to use -Clean appearance -Nicely organized -Provides all relevant financial reports needed for a solo-practitioner -Patients report that online booking feature is also very user friendly
Cons-No product inventory feature -Products must be sold linked to a service provided, cannot issue a receipt only for product purchase -I would like to be able to customize how gift certificates are sold online (i.e. - only allow a service to be selected and not have a cost option) -Gift certificate templates are not customizable (ie- cannot add a 'note' to be automatically included in very purchase - from the clinic side and online purchase side) -Payment options are not customizable (i.e.-cannot add insurance company as an option, can sticky only select 'insurance')
Patricia W.
Massage Therapist/Business owner

“Opening my time up”

OverallEasy to set up and use. When I do have a question, it is easy to get ahold of someone and get the answers needed.
ProsIt is automated with many things. I love that my clients can book online and it sends the health history form. I also love the birthday email as well as other things about the software. I recently recommended it to a friend who is loving ClinicSense. This software just makes running my business much easier.
ConsI don't use the billing and invoicing. I also don't take payments through it. I have quickbooks.
Nuchnapha H.
Spa Owner
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
August 25, 2019

“ Great software system for our Clinic ”

OverallWe have tried several booking system they all have Pros and Cons, overall I love ClinicSense the most so far and I am sure they are working on improving their system. I would keep it because of the functional is easy and friendly to use.
ProsAppointment Management, Billing & Invoicing, Client Management, Employee Management-edite schedule, Point of Sale (POS), Practice Management, SOAP Notes
Cons-Email Marketing- only one photo added, it would be nice to have 3 photos -Can't book multiple appointment at once, example a family of 4 should have been booked only one time.
Kristoffer K.
August 24, 2019

“BEST CLINICAL BOOKING SERVICES”

OverallAmazing. Offered everything I needed and more.
ProsEasy to use and simple. Love how automated everything is. Saves me so much time on administrative work.
ConsI would like it if it had a reminder to fill out health/treatment forms.

By ClinicSense on August 27, 2019
Hi Kristoffer, thanks so much for the review! When the client books an appointment they are asked to complete the intake form. If they don't fill it out, they are asked again when they receive their reminder.
Timothy P.
Clinic owner and RMT
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees

“It runs my business”

Overall Originally I probably fought changing to an on-line booking system because I thought my clients wanted the personal contact before seeing me. Quite the contrary. I've noticed sometimes that clients have booked me with the ClinicSense system at 3 AM because they were experiencing pain. They have wanted to know that they could see someone immediately the following day. In my personal life, I like to travel. With the ClinicSense system, clients can book for my return without me having to call them back during my holidays. The whole system have saved me a lot of time and work.
Pros I love the way I am able to custom make and make changes to the software. For example, if I want to leave myself A half hour between clients, that is possible. Gradually I have managed to wean my clients off phoning me to make an appointment. Now they can Go to my website at anytime of the day or night, make an appointment to see me and get an instant confirmation.
Cons They recently made changes to ClinicSense visibility on smart phones and the ability to make changes easily. A few teething problems, but hopefully something that can easily be fixed.
Edward D.
Owner / LMT
Consumer Services, Self-employed
August 21, 2019

“Better than I expected ”

OverallI love that I chose ClinicSense as they have helped me learn their software and have taken as much one as I needed them to in order to help me understand how it works
ProsI love this software. I went into practice for myself just over 2 years ago and I looked into several software packages. Most I couldn't afford and some even seemed not appropriate for a massage practice. This is easy to use and has saved me time and energy and helped keep me on target. I love that it does everything I need it to from scheduling to soap notes to keeping track of those that I haven't seen in a while to let me know who to reach out to in attempt to get them in my door again.
ConsSome of the cons are trivial and the clinic sense team keeps addressing them. Like scrolling through each minute to book a client before the time wheel was consolidated to quarter hour increments
Chris M.
Business Owner
June 10, 2019

“Amazing, affordable, secure, reliable and extremely easy to use.”

OverallThe team at ClinicSense is FANTASTIC. I can't say enough good things about these guys. They are on top of things and their customer service/support is unmatched.
ProsEase of use, reliability, very affordable. Our entire team loves this software, especially the SOAP notes and the flexibility they have.
ConsA bit difficult to use for Acupuncturists as SOAP notes are not as sophisticated as they are for massage
June 10, 2019
Kiran S.
Registered Acupuncturist

“Great value”

ProsThis software has been very helpful in my practice in all the reporting function and ease of access for my patients to book with me online. I also love that I don't have paper files anymore!
ConsI had a few issues to set up a second room on the system where the technical support staff weren't all up to speed on how to do this but it had been resolved and works great!
Jennifer L.
Osteopathic Practitioner and RMT

“Osteopathic Office Software”

OverallOverall I have loved using the software, what I appreciate the most is that they are always trying to improve the system to offer more and more features.
ProsPatients can book their own appointments, the weekly reminders and the reminders the day before. Keeping all my patient's notes on file. If patients lose receipts it keeps up to date information of all appointments booked. Can forward missed appointments to patients. I am enjoying the new app as well when I'm not in the office I can check my schedule and forward receipts. I like how it suggests times for patients that way I have very few gaps in my schedule.
ConsCancellation list that patients could add themselves to. Limit the number of patients that could be booked in a day.
Alana L.

“Make the switch!”

OverallTotally satisfied! Should have made the change at least a year before I did; would have saved me hundreds of dollars.
ProsThe customer service was invaluable during my change over. Prompt, efficient and helpful! Once I made the switch, I realized there were more features with clinic sense for a fraction of the cost of my other provider! I can't say enough about clinic sense, try the free week(s) available to you and you'll see!
ConsAt first I didn't care for the screen layout; however after a week of daily professional use I didn't notice a difference.
Denique D.

“ClinicSense is easy”

ProsIt's very user friendly. Easy set up. Easy to follow SOAP notes, scheduling, etc.
ConsEmail campaign. Not very many options. Very bland. The bottom half of my email didn't send.

By ClinicSense on September 9, 2019
Hi Denique, Thank you for the feedback. The email campaign feature is something we'll be updating in the new year and it will have a lot more options for sending.
Robin F.
August 21, 2019

“Great Value for an Online Scheduler”

OverallI know this is relatively new software, but it already has all the features I need, it's easy to use. Also, developers seem very attentive to the suggestions they receive. I'm a fan!
ProsMy customers love the text and email confirmations they receive. I like the integrated SOAP note, POS, and treatment history features.
ConsAs a business with two therapists that share an office, it's sometimes challenging to use the mobile app which only shows one therapist's schedule at a time. So, I toggle back and forth between the two schedules; it's tedious, but it works when I don't have a computer handy while booking an appointment. If there was an option in the mobile app to view view both schedules at the same time like there is for the "day view" on the full version, I would say this software was perfect. There are a couple reports I would like to see added like payroll, but overall, I'm satisfied with the administrative reports.
Hannah A.
August 21, 2019

“The most user friendly software ”

OverallThis software has saved me a tons of time with administration, quick charting and allowing clients to manage their appointments at all hours of the day/night.
Pros easy to navigate for all (HCPs, administrators, clients) the app is a great new feature with the ease of checking availability and booking clients on the go invoicing easy, emailed receipts are great
Cons point and click notes could be more specific and go beyond muscle tissue a full assessment tool could be useful as well as I have used it in a previous software separate locations could be useful as many HCPs work in multiple locations
Ashton C.
Owner/ Licensed Massage Therapist
August 12, 2019

“Best software”

OverallClinicSense makes it easy to run my business anywhere. I love this software because it makes it easy for my clients to book appointments online that fits their schedules and also purchase gift certificates.
ProsHow accessible it use to use on a daily basis. I love how easy it is use and when I first signed up, there were tutorial videos on how to use the software. ClinicSense makes it easy for me to run my own business from anywhere.
ConsI have no negative comments about this software.
August 12, 2019
Ashley P.
Chiropractor
September 11, 2019

“Amazing Program!”

OverallAmazing- every time I had a question, someone was able to readily help me with my setups and even enjoyed speaking to a live person with the convenient phone number.
ProsFirst, I love the ease of use of the program and how everything is included (online booking, office booking, SOAP notes, payment processing, receipts...etc). It LOOKS great too! Patients tell me all the time how much they enjoy receiving reminder emails and texts and the ability to easily book their appointments online.
ConsSince I have multiple treatment tables available per timeslot, I had to upgrade to a multiple practitioner membership. Additionally, having multiple locations, I also had to purchase additional membership. While it was a little costly as an independent user- it was still well worth it.
September 11, 2019
Travis C.
Owner / Registered Massage Therapist
August 21, 2019

“Best tool for Massage Therapists Hands Down!”

OverallThey are very good to work with and are always looking for ways to keep clinicsense current and easy to use.
ProsThe ease of use and full functionality. It was so easy to implement and use and allows scheduling, invoice, payment and reports. All of the therapists in the clinic caught on to it the first day!
ConsThere needs to be a mobile app for clients.
Brooke W.
REGISTERED MASSAGE THERAPIST
August 21, 2019

“The Best Booking Software”

OverallIts so easy for clients to book! I love that I have my own personalized page, and clients are so happy with it. Its also so cool to save time during the intake as clients can fill out forms prior to their appt, which means more time on the table. Bonus!
ProsThe ease of use is phenomenal. Its aesthetically pleasing and my clients really enjoy it.
ConsI would love to have the ability to upgrade as there are some great options but the cost is quite high and im the only practioner. If i could add some more services to my account that would be awesome.
Julie T.
Registered Massage Therapist/Clinic Owner
August 25, 2019

“Couldn't function without it”

OverallThe program is amazing, customer service is awesome, I book about 20% of my appts now the rest are dome through clinic sense right from my website! Huge time saver.
ProsIt's easy to use, the reminders for clients done automatically saves me tons of money on people keeping appts, being able to do revenue reports and the accounting side of things right from the program is amazing,
ConsI am not sure if you can sync your calendar with apple I need to find that out as I have to have double schedules right now

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Julie! Yes, you can have your ClinicSense appointments automatically sent to your Apple calendar. Please reach out via support@clinicsense.com and we'd be happy to help.
Krista H.
Massage therapist
August 24, 2019

“Used for almost 3 years”

OverallIt's easy to use, I haven't had major issues where I have to contact technical support.
ProsI like the text and email reminders Email receipts Ease of use Simple soap notes Online intake forms
ConsSometimes clients doesn't receive reminders Sometimes appointments freeze up and won't book I don't like the app for scheduling. Hard to read for me. I like the colour coded appointments slots instead I don't like the big RECEIPT when I have to print out as it is a major waste of my ink.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Krista! Thanks for the feedback. If you could reach out to support@clinicsense.com with the clients that said they did not receive a reminder we'd be happy to check our logs (sometimes clients say they didn't receive a reminder to avoid a no-show fee, but we can check the delivery status).
Domenic J. F.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

“The review”

OverallVery happy with the software and support over all
ProsThe software is very easy to use and with some time is not hard to learn. Easy to teach others to use.
ConsPhone software and/or app could use some work.
Sabrina T.

“Review”

ProsPrice is great. The desktop version is very easy to maneuver and adding and deleting appointments is simple, as is updating patient information. There's color coding which I love. The online booking feature is very simple as is the adding to my calendar subscription.
ConsI HATE that I used to have texting reminders and it was removed and ClinicSense wanted to charge an extra $10/month... $5/month I could've gotten behind but not $10. I also don't like the mobile app. It's slow and I don't like having to scroll down. I have made appointments on the wrong day because the app doesn't seem to catch up. I'm not sure why I have to Save any changes I have done before being able to invoice out the patient either. I just found out about the clinical intake, but after using it, I found out it deletes past information which is terrible. Also, I would like to make that the one that automatically pops up, and I haven't been able to find a way to do that. I would like that version to be be used by patients so I after they fill out their intake, it won't be deleted when I go in and have a conversation with them. I also don't like that I can't split up my day. I have to add in a Personal Block. I would like to have 9-12 then 4-8 time frames available, for example.

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Hi Sabrina! As was originally mentioned, there was an error on your account where you were receiving features from a higher priced plan. Since SMS reminders cost money to send, we had to correct that mistake. It's for unlimited SMS, where many other programs charge $0.08 to $0.20 per message. We regret that the initial mistake was made, but provided a few options for moving forward and gave several weeks notice that we had to make the correction. In the next update of our forms you'll be able to see all past versions rather than just the current version :)
Wendy T.

“Solid Software”

OverallAny issues I have had have been addressed quickly.
ProsClinic Sense is easy to use and has made many upgrades since I started using it 3 years ago. I like that it integrates easily with Google calendar and my personal website. Clients find it very easy to book online appointments and love the reminders. The layout is nice to look at and continues to improve.
ConsI would like to see an option to click on a list of techniques used instead of a drop down menu, and I'd like to see more detailed body mapping instead of just areas, muscles rather than general area. I also wish it was integrated with telus health and green shield for direct billing.
Jenny D.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Consumer Services, Self-employed
September 25, 2019

“Massage business needs met”

OverallIt's great that it has automated reminders.
ProsIt's like I have an assistant.
ConsThe time change buttons.
September 25, 2019
Bethany E.
Owner/ Licensed Massage Practitioner

“My Feedback”

ProsPrice, Ease of Use, SOAP Note Templates, Invoicing/Statements
ConsNo App at first, App takes quite a while to load, can't look at all upcoming appointments for client with app/mobile device

By ClinicSense on August 26, 2019
Thanks for the review :) We released the first version of our app for iOS and Android this year and look forward to continue to make improvements!