ProveSource Ratings

Overall

About ProveSource

Social proof is most powerful for those who feel unfamiliar or unsure in a specific situation and who, consequently, must look outside of themselves for evidence of how best to behave there. It can boost desirability and act as a powerful conversion trigger at a pivotal point in the buying journey. ProveSource is a social proof marketing platform that streams recent customer behaviors on your website to build trust and increase conversions. Learn more about ProveSource

Jerry S.
Host
September 19, 2018

“Ran ProveSource on an online summit page - worked great!”

OverallI'm sure having this on both our landing page and the upsell page helped drive more registrations and sales. I was also really happy with how fast the customer support responded to an issue I had with billing with I needed to upgrade our package due to high traffic volume.
ProsI built the entire backed for an online summit earlier this year - from the landing page to the payment processing and content protection. All done with Wordpress and various plugins, and ProveSource integrated BEAUTIFULLY with everything. Setup was quick and the documentation extensive (or at least informative enough for a mid-level geek like myself to get everything up and running in a few minutes). I found the pricing tiers to be really affordable, and the free option allows you to test drive everything and check the results yourself.
ConsNo big issues to speak off. Styling of the notifications is just a tad bit limited (I'd like to have had more flexibility in setting the font colors, for instance), but definitely offset by all the positives.

By Configo LTD on September 21, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Jerry! It is much appreciated.
Miljenko B.
Chief Executive Officer
December 26, 2018

“One of the Best SaaS in 2018 - Feature Rich Social Proof Tool & Awesome Support”

ProsThis software works like a charm. It's so smooth and easy to work with the ProveSource, I can't believe it is a new product. I've seen other social proof tools on the market, but this one is also the best one. It has so many features and integrations, you will enjoy using it on a daily basis. The support is also 10/10, these guys are really responsive and will help you with everything. Even with setting it up on your own website, if you stuck somewhere :-). The product is being developed every single month. Now we have a ton of new features, like absolute URLs, custom branding, Google Analytics data export etc. Just try it, you will love it!
ConsNothing, none, zero! The developers of this tool know which feature has to be developed or upgraded, so they are constantly working on the ProveSource.

By Configo LTD on December 27, 2018
Miljenko, thank you very much for your review!
December 26, 2018
Noe Adonai S.
Productor de música
Information Services, 1-10 employees

“Some advices ;)”

OverallI like provesource. I just started to using this awesome tool. I like its campaigns to convert people to provesource. But a trick i know will work a lot for your long term business is this: When somebody bought a subscription to prove source, give him more that what he expected for. Don't say it before they bought. but after they bought.
ProsIt is cheaper, beautiful designed, It has a free version of the program, very nice when you wanna people knows your product.
ConsYou can Improve the sales of prove source... Giving advice in social media (youtube, facebook) about how to grow their sales on their websites, with this strategy you give to know your product. Also you can translate this tool for other languages. You need also a clear mission that every one can see it (not just by reading, but by the design, and the personality of the tool) "Our mission is to increase the sales of millions of websites of the world". When you have a mission, you just don't have only a tool, but a whole kind of tools to increase conversions on websites. You can implement this tools to your brand. - A widget that shows the comments of the page. - A widget of the rating of the product and comments of the product. - IDK, just imagine.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. And btw, we support more than 20+ different languages :-)
Amit A.
CTO
September 24, 2018

“ProveSource Hands On Experiance”

OverallI'm a professional web developer for the past 21 years. My customers were looking for methods to increase engagement in their sites and ProveSource promised and delivered ! Every customer's website who incorporated ProveSource has seen an increase in user engagement up to 200% ! I would recommend ProveSource to anyone that has a website. It's a must have product.
Pros1. Ease of use. 2. Actually increase user's engagements. 3. Increase sells. 4. Great support staff. 5. Very nice user interface.
ConsThe only con I can think about is that it could have a more automatic features. But I already told that to their support staff and they assured me that they are actively working on that right now. Have I said great support?

By Configo LTD on September 27, 2018
Thanks for your great feedback Amit! It is much appreciated.
Joshua G.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
May 9, 2019

“Superb product boosted with great support”

OverallProveSource has helped us deliver perfectly timed and very personalised messages to our website users. We use it to push our buyers towards particular products and help push offers. It's boosted conversion and increased order values. The support that Yosi and the team have offered is fast. What I'm most impressed about is their technical ability, it's refreshing to have such capable people on call when needed.
ProsVery adaptable and easy to setup. The support is exceptional. The price is very competitive. Lastly (but by no means least) the popups themselves are very, very good.
ConsLiterally nothing. I've never found this with a software provider but I can't find a single criticism.
May 9, 2019
Mykyta S.
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 19, 2019

“I'm Amazed!”

ProsI've been using ProveSource for a while now, and the service is THE best one out there! Social proof notifications are not something new, and there is an ocean of different options, and all look presentable, AND I've tried pretty much all the good ones. But there's NO service out there which delivers as many features as these guys, with so much customization options AND for their price. In addition, ProveSource's customer support is undeniably outstanding! They reply to me within business hours, without business hours, and always very friendly leaving that formal. Just straight to the point. I'm building my support team, and there's defiantly something to learn.
ConsThis will be greed talking in me, but I wish there were even more customizations... But once again, this is greed!

By Configo LTD on September 5, 2019
Thank you so much for your honest review! we do our best each and every day.
August 19, 2019
Real Estate, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2018

“Significantly increased the number of clients that signs up to our company's services”

OverallProveSource has been a big part of our company's success. Ever since we have integrated ProveSource to our website, we had more number of client sign ups compared to before using ProveSource. It's easier for client's to sign up to our services since they can now see proof of other people signing up to our services real-time.
ProsWe like that there is an option to customize our social proof and how it would show on our client's end and it's very easy to set-up and integrate to our website.
ConsThere is nothing we don't like about ProveSource

Michael N.
September 24, 2018

“Great Tool with very reasonable pricing”

OverallGreat tool for every business at a very very reasonable price and easy to use.
ProsEasy to use and see the utility before having to pay for it. We started off using it on the free tier until we got up to 158% visitors. It was clearly obvious we were missing out on some visitors. That was when we decided to go to the paid version. The interface is very easy to use and you can add as many widgets as you need to. You can decide to place them on specific pages and also you can decide to alter the duration of time that would pass before anything pops up for the customer. You can even decide how often it pops up in a set period. You can design the color scheme to match your web page or website.
ConsIt was hard for us to find this solution. They need to promote and market more.

By Configo LTD on September 27, 2018
Thanks for your great feedback Michael! It is much appreciated.
Eric A.
President & Chief Architect
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 8, 2018

“Saw a big bump in conversion rate”

OverallOur team installed this on several sites that didn't previously have social proof notifications. After installing Provesource (which was quite easy to integrate into the existing automation workflow), and implementing targeted messages at each stage in the funnel, we saw a double-digit increase in the conversion rate at each step.
ProsVery easy to use, open API, integrates easily with most automation systems and CRMs
ConsIt could use some more types of notifications and a bit more customization for them, but all of this is in development right now.
October 8, 2018
Robert E.

“Attractive, Flexible Notifications”

OverallWe are currently using the software to provide social proof on our landing pages in order to maximise conversions, but plan to integrate the software within our sites in order to show visitors which sections of the site are proving the most popular with our visitors.
ProsI like the clean look of the notifications plus the ability to customise and brand the graphical elements. The animated graphics draw the eye to the notifications and the colour scheme can be adjusted to fit perfectly into your websites. I found it easy to install as it integrates with Google Tag Manager and it loads quickly on the website. The software also supports webhooks which allows us to integrate directly with the tool rather than requiring any third party integration software such as Zapier.
ConsI have not encountered any issues using the software yet. So far the development of the product has been ahead of our own implementation. It is quite a young product but seems to be moving forward quickly implementing new features without breaking existing functionality.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated, you rock :-)
Teck Seng C.
Design, 1-10 employees
April 17, 2019

“This is one of the wow features on our website”

Overall It act like a like angel on our site. Telling and showing our customers like a good old friend. Our visitors trusted us even more!
ProsIt is very easy to setup especially if you are using WordPress. Easy yet effective!
ConsNothing Bad about it! We even dedicated a article about this - https://lemonade-it.com/5-actionable-tips-to-a-high-conversion-website/
April 17, 2019
Karson G.
Director of Operations
Human Resources, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Up and running in 5 minutes”

OverallSocial proof for us is such a big deal. I believe displaying a live "feed" that cold visitors see make them also want to interact with us. I think is a no-brainer addition to any site that can benefit from social proof.
ProsIt was really easy to start using right away. Even a more complex setup with sending webhooks was straightforward and worked right away. The ability to put thresholds before displaying is also a great feature.
ConsThe only feedback I have is that the mobile site does not work. I like to be able to do work from anywhere. Pretty small issue to be honest.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Would be happy to hear more about what's missing for you so we can improve the overall experience.
Thelma W.
Senior UI Designer
Fund-Raising, 1-10 employees
September 25, 2018

“It works great as advertised!”

OverallActually, when I stumbled on Provesource, it instantly caught my attention and I didn't hesitate to check it out and so far, I've not been disappointed one bit. In fact, I can't believe I haven't been using this all this while. I'm yet to contact support because everything works out of the box and easy to set up. This will certainly improve website confidence and overall conversion rate but Provesource should consider increasing their notification limits. It's a win-win anyway - more notifications will bring more free adverts and money for them.
ProsIt offers quite a good number of notification options such as visit websites, sales, signups etc.
ConsI can't help but think the notification limit is very small in terms of quantity. Websites that receive 50k visitors will likely pay through their nose to get their various pop-ups showing to their visitors.

By Configo LTD on September 27, 2018
Thanks for your great feedback Thelma! It is much appreciated.
September 25, 2018
Shane R.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
August 6, 2019

“Incredible customer service ”

OverallOur website uses a payment processor that didn't have a dedicated email integration with Prove Source and I was having some trouble setting up the web hook. Rep helped me out, and our company, by adding our payment processor. I was shocked at how much they helped out their customers, such a pleasant surpirse.
ProsOnce it's set up, it works as expected.
ConsI don't really have any cons. It does what it says it will, the support was fantastic, and it's competitively priced.
August 6, 2019
Dianna S.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
May 17, 2019

“Simple and Easy to use”

OverallOverall I am very impressed with this software, I look forward to growing with this company.
Pros1) Able to join without credit card 2) Free plan while getting started 3) WordPress plugin 4) Affiliate program 5) Easy to setup Overall this program was easy to set-up and to make modifications. Tutorials were easy to follow.
ConsThe only con I could say might be the length of time it takes for the connection to be made once WordPress is connected, but even that wasn't very long.
May 17, 2019
Fabien W.
Webmaster
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Amazing app !”

ProsEasy to use and very efficiently, this app is now installed on all my websites and really boost my conversions !!
ConsNothing, this app is perfect ! I recommand it to all webmasters who wants to increase their conversions.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Great for ecommerce owners who want to increase conversions”

ProsThe way it improves your conversion rates and communicates social proof and trust.
ConsThe boxes can be quite annoying when they get updated so frequently. Maybe a way to improve the speed could be an improvement. On mobile, I think the boxes take up a little to much space, which brings down the customer experience.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. We do have the option to change the timing of the notification, including the delay between notifications, display time etc. Be sure to check this out :-)
Cuong T.
Assistant Project Officer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
September 18, 2018

“The most light, fast and reliable Social Proof Notification App.”

OverallI'm the website owner and I'm using ProveSource to generate leads. Combine with CRM (webhook support), I build the email list faster than before.
ProsProveSource integrates with almost 3rd parties, even Cloudflare App, Shopify, and Wordpress Plugin. It is one of my favorite apps which is easiest to install on all my webs without any technical issues. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for boosting sales or generating leads.
ConsCustomized notification design is still simple with the only color and position selection. Hope it will be improved in next update.

Yuma O.
Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Self-employed

“Definitely worth it!”

OverallI really like this software!
ProsI've started using Provesource and I can definitely see an bump in conversion. Just start with the free plan and then convert it to the paid plan when you get more traffic. There's nothing to lose, so I just do it.
ConsI think it makes the site load slower, but I haven't tested before and after.

Jean-Kolela G.
Markter
Business Supplies and Equipment, Self-employed

“Mareketer”

Prosmy web pages has already increased. I am now able to track people that come on my site. Not many software can give such features for such a low price. Thank you ProveSource!
ConsTo find a con I really had to think and look hard but the only con that I can findthat they are not enough software integrated for checkout. Its only woocommerce shopify and two others although there are way more outhere.

By Configo LTD on October 8, 2018
Thank you Jean-Kolela!
Massimiliano S.
Mr

“Excellent Service”

OverallIncrease the contact leads in my web site! I'm happy
ProsEasy to configure the service! Very fast & interactive
ConsAdd the ability to generate a chat bot for contact lead whet it visit my site
Kyle L.
Web Developer
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“ProveSource Quickly Rising to the Top!”

ProsProveSource has quickly become the best social proof software. They launch constant updates, have great integrations, and cool graphics.
ConsIt is definitely one of the more expensive ones on the market, but you get what you pay for in this arena.

By Configo LTD on September 21, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Kyle! It is much appreciated. Well, people say we are the cheapest :-) Try to compare ProveSource's pricing to other services.
Burak O.
Marketer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees

“Ease to use”

ProsIt was very easy to use it, and I liked the interface.
ConsName could be different, more attractive maybe. Intercom can be integrated or faster response.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Burak! It is much appreciated.
Rohit K.
Digital Marketing Expert
Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

“Good but not best”

OverallJust okay only
ProsIt's free for 1000 visitor. Ease to install.
ConsWith their branding, in free version is limited. Less feature to explore. Preview on the look so basic means not fully customisable and materialize. And many more features I expect but not there

By Configo LTD on September 25, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Rohit! All of our plans come with all features. The only limitation is the number of MUV.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees

“Awesome resource”

Overallit was great
ProsThis is a great resource for all websites and e-commerce
Consthere is nothing that i disliked about this

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your review! happy to have you with us.
Kelley M.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

“ECommerce Gold”

OverallI have enjoyed my experience with them. Integration is really simple which is huge for me. Major time saver and customer support is friendly and excited to help!
ProsThe freemium model is what convinced me to use this software over the other big ones! It helped me get the ball rolling. My ecommerce store doesn't have "Normal" product pages but long form landing pages to sell products so as people are scrolling they're seeing this social proof that is real! Its so helpful. Highly recommend!
ConsSome over the UX for certain types of notifications is sort of confusing. I had a question about one before and I intercom'd support and he helped me super fast.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated! Great to have you with us.
Management Consulting, Self-employed

“Ease of Use”

OverallThe benefit I have is that I can easily keep track of the actions from each online visitor. It's easy to set up and easy to work with.
ProsI like the ease of use and that I can check out which page receives more visitors based on campaigns I can set up by using ProveSource
ConsThe user interface - I would like to be able to navigate more easily through the several areas on the Dashboard. It would be great if there were more colours added to the dashboard

By Configo LTD on September 27, 2018
Thanks for your great feedback! It is much appreciated.
Natasha R.
Retail, Self-employed

“Did not convert”

ProsIt was really simple to set up and I loved the look of it.
ConsI didn't like that it couldn't be personalized to each product in my shop and I didn't see an uptick in conversions from it.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Natasha! It is much appreciated. We would be happy to get in touch and help you configure/customize the notifications for your needs.
Financial Services, 11-50 employees

“Amazing”

OverallImproved conversions!
ProsI love that they have a free tier and that that they offer as much functionality as other similar platforms! Also, very quick customer support!
ConsI felt the limit was a little low for monthly users, but there next tier isn't that expensive anyways!

By Configo LTD on September 25, 2018
Thanks for your feedback!
Suganthan M.
Search Engine Optimization Consultant
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Great value for money!”

OverallI grabbed a lifetime account some time ago and I have to say Provesource is well built and works great. It stacks up against some bigger players like 'Use Proof. ' Great value for money as well.
ProsThe software is well built and works great.
ConsAbility to gather click and page view analytics.

By Configo LTD on September 25, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Suganthan!
Keishon S.
founder
September 18, 2018

“Easy to implement and Use.”

ProsWhat i liked most about Prove source was its easiness to actually integrate into an existing website. With A couple lines of codes I was able to drastically improve our customer experiences.
ConsCant really think of any. It just works.

Michal M.
Marketing manager
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 13, 2019

“Social Proof Shortcut”

ProsIt is important to use every possible way to increase the engagement in a website. ProveSource gives a boost with gentle social proof that nudges our visitors to click and engage.
ConsThere is not really anything to not to like, the app does its job very well.
January 13, 2019
Adam V.
Founder | Head Coach: BadAss After 40
September 19, 2018

“Best Value "Proof" popup service.”

OverallThis marketing proof service seems to be the fastest growing and most flexible. They do have several big features missing (i.e. map of user location), which could lower your conversion rate.
Pros-Customer service response time is incredibly fast. And, they are flexible. Ready to make changes to match what you need. - Flexibility in styles and design is great. - Pricing will be fantastic once they get unique visitor counts corrected.
Cons- The way they count unique visitors is flawed. In just 4 days, they said I had reached 1,000 visitors, when my google analytics showed less than 200. - No "mapping" style option like other similar services provide (i.e. proof).

By Configo LTD on September 22, 2018
Thanks for your review Adam! We've fixed the issue with the visitor count system.
Jozef S.
marketer and owner
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
September 18, 2018

“Good value for free trial”

Overallthey product increase my conversion rate
Proscuztomations, relative easy to use, free verision is not time limited.
ConsMaybe bit harder to set up later is easy.

“Great idea ”

ProsI love that provesource allows me to show case social proof on my website for others to see. It increases conversions by at least 30%
ConsI really enjoy the software and don't have anything I dislike about it.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your valuable feedback! Happy to have you with us.

“Great tool!”

ProsThis is a very easy to use and powerful tool. We like that it embeds easily in the site and has very little setup work involved! It seems to have a lot of integration and the installation is seamless.
ConsThere weren't any major things Prove Source is missing. I do wish there were a few other options to control WHERE the widgets load on the website.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! We would be happy to hear more about the features and capabilities you're interested in.
Krystian W.
Mindset & Business Coach
Consumer Services, Self-employed
September 18, 2018

“Easy and effective way to attract more clients”

OverallI used it as a alternative to one of expensive programs that... works the same but you have to pay for everything. Everything... My clients started to trust me more, they saw the numbers so the convertion ratio is even higher than it was before. I am not a tech guy, but it was so fun and easy to install.
ProsI really love how easy it is to use. Within just one click you can do much more and install it to any kind of site you need to have. There's no way to bug the software so I am sure that my clients sees the real numbers! And of course convertion ratio is higher ;)
ConsSorry - but I like everything! I'd change nothing :)

Internet, 51-200 employees
September 18, 2018

“Helps increase your ROI”

ProsGreat UI/UX. Support and developer team are responsive. It actually helps increase your ROI.
ConsNothing negative to be honest. Can be better by increasing more product offerings.

Dustin B.
Financial Services, Self-employed
September 21, 2018

“Great piece of software ”

OverallBeen fantastic
ProsPretty simple to use and price is great
ConsThe code was a little tricky to install with my platform but customer service was great

By Configo LTD on September 25, 2018
Super thanks for your feedback Dustin! much appreciated!
Andrew S.
Freelance Web Developer
Graphic Design, Self-employed
September 19, 2018

“ProveSource is really helpful platform”

ProsInnovative business idea Developer-friendly Modern UI Integration options
ConsStill testing and learning ProveSource, I did not find disadvantages or issues up to now.

By Configo LTD on September 21, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Andrew! It is much appreciated.
Priscilla F.
Retail, Self-employed

“Great Alternative ”

ProsI liked how well you could customise the functionality and the selection of icons you could pick from.
ConsThere's nothing to not like. It's great value!

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Good features”

ProsProveSource was incredibly easy to use and simple to set up. I liked the many features it has.
ConsSadly I did not see the conversion uplift I would have wanted, though I'd like to continue using it to see some improvements hopefully down the line.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback! It is much appreciated. Sometime it depends on the traffic you have on your website. Would be happy to hear what's missing for you.
Rachael O.
September 18, 2018

“Easy to set up and a great way to display social proof”

ProsSuper easy to set up! I used it for the launch of my membership program and had an amazing result!
ConsI can't think of anything. Its pretty great software

Regina L.
Blogger
Publishing, Self-employed
September 18, 2018

“Good alternative to the pricey paid options”

ProsProveSource was easy to install and when I ran into a glitch, someone reached out to me before I contacted them.
ConsNothing at this time but I will continue to monitor.

Carlos A.
Social Media
Design, 11-50 employees
December 17, 2018

“Great!”

ProsProveSource have a easy to use, beautiful designed interface; open API and integrates with a lot of CRMs and automation systems.
ConsThere are some things in the design of the mobile version that annoys me a little, like the size of the boxes. But nothing that really ruins the experience.

By Configo LTD on December 18, 2018
Dear Carlos, thanks for the honest and kind review!
December 17, 2018
Alex C.
CEO & Founder
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Easy to setup”

ProsHow the tool helped our business to increase the conversion rate.
ConsEverything is fine but I would like more features, like geolocation for the visitator.

By Configo LTD on September 25, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Alex!
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“Great product and service , but there are free tools also ”

ProsGreat service, great produce , well designed Manage panel looks great and intuitive
ConsPrice , though may find lower price or even free products Little let's functios , but stil..
Suzannah B.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees

“Great software”

OverallReally positive!
ProsIt increased website conversions for my membership site.
ConsNo problems so far. I'm confident customer service would sort issues promptly.

By Configo LTD on September 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Suzannah! It is much appreciated.
Kacper R.
EasyGram Promoter

“best”

Prosfunctionality of course and costs for this software
ConsNothing, this is awesome software and I'll use it on every my e-commerce website
Patrick L.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Boosted Conversions”

OverallGood experience so far!
ProsVery easy to use and understand. The team have build a solid product.
ConsNothing all good, it's a well thought out package.