EngageBay Ratings

Overall

About EngageBay

Smart phones becoming the most sought after means of communication today, the ability to send marketing messages through SMS is all the more important. EngageBay offers mobile marketing feature which allows you to reach your potential clients and market your product through SMS marketing. We integrate with a host of SMS service providers for you to run your campaigns. You can send bulk SMS's to your contacts and even set up an SMS campaign to send your messages. Learn more about EngageBay

Joel N.
Data Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 501-1000 employees
May 27, 2019

“Meet the amazing Marketing Solution”

OverallWhether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!
ProsFirst, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.
ConsThey need to make some improvements to the email templates.

By EngageBay on May 29, 2019
Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.
May 27, 2019
Muhammad I.
Web Design & Developer
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 20, 2018

“One of the best CRMs with support that understands you”

OverallEmail marketing and sales activities have never been easier and EngageBay has done it easier. This application not only gives me the lead magnet that can make it easier for me to get new customers but also gives me the ability to engage them with marketing activities to make them loyal customers with all the features in this CRM.
ProsTo be honest, I just met CRM who can understand what I need to make my small business will promising to grow in the future and I can get it when using EngageBay. EngageBay gives me the best experience to run Email Marketing and Sales activities on one platform. Reps help me to achieve what I need with the best support that can't I imagine before.
ConsWhat I dislike is, that I always get the best answers I need and make them use them as one of my favourite CRM applications. Automation on Email Marketing need more improvement.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Ilham. We are pleased to have patrons like you who like our product. We are constantly working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.
December 20, 2018
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 24, 2018

“One of the most value for money marketing solution”

OverallSo far so good, no complains.
ProsSimple to use landing page builder, which is quite unique and works really well. You can send cool looking emails without any coding or extra efforts. Workflow is also built in the system itself, saves you lot of time with cold emailing and drip campaigns.
ConsNot exactly a con but it would be better if they add more CRM features. This way we don't need to use different software for CRM.

By EngageBay on December 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We already have a comprehensive set of CRM features and we would soon add more.
December 24, 2018
Media Production, Self-employed
April 16, 2019

“EngageBay - an app for all apps to reach your customers”

ProsAre use EngageBay for most things that include a sales pipeline, CRM, Appointment scheduling, and task management. It is amazing that one app can truly do as much as this application can do. What puts this application above many others has is the customer support they receive from the developers. First off they're always releasing new features. These features are almost always stable. Second, the features really enhance the product themselves They don't just become loaded features that aren't related like some other apps do. I'm excited to see you with this application can go, since it's newer than most.
Cons I think I am so excited to see where I can go, that the only thing I like least is waiting for all of the awesome updates

By EngageBay on April 17, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We would be sending a weekly newsletter sharing all the updates.
April 16, 2019
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“All-in-one lead generation software”

OverallI used to use multiple software to do various tasks to build a campaign and track it. But Engagebay has made it simpler for me to reach out to my existing and potential customers and accelerate the sales cycle.
ProsI can plan lead generation campaigns from a single pience of software STEP 1- Start with building a Landing Page STEP 2- Get your Email templates in place STEP 3- Automate the process and build sequences STEP 4- Kick off the campaign with your contacts STEP 5- Just enjoy the show STEP 6- Then analyze the reports and play with Dashboard to take better decisions It does not end there STEP 7- The CRM takes over and helps you manage the sales cycle and tasks much better
ConsI will be happy to see more landing page templates and more variety in forms

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more landing page templates and forms.
Yasaf B.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
December 8, 2018

“Lots of potential, but still need a polish work”

OverallGood experience. I see a lot of potential and I am happy I found EngageBay. I hope all issues will be solved soon.
ProsI signed up for EngageBay because I of their CRM features. It has so many promising features like tracking deals, contacts, list, email marketing and automation. I like that I can manage all marketing in my business in one place + Integrate with Zapier.
ConsAt the time of writing it looks as if the product is not polished enough. I am having glitches with sequences and email marketing automation, plus Zapier integration doesn't include deals yet (expected soon). Support is great answering all my question and fixing all the problems I encounter, but still it looks like some job is still missing.

By EngageBay on December 10, 2018
Hi Yasaf. Thanks for your review. We are constantly working towards making the platform better and your feedback will certainly be considered and worked on.
December 8, 2018
John H.
US Sales Manager
Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees
October 16, 2018

“A good marketing automation platform”

OverallEngagebay is well suited for our small business which is developing rapidly. For about 3 months of using Engagebay, the service significantly improved its efficiency, helped optimize marketing and increase sales. The tool allowed us to do serious marketing analytics.
ProsAs a strong email marketing and automation tool, Engagebay provides to create simple HTML emails, nurture campaigns and scoring programs that provide your sales team with better overall leads. Great ease of use for the creation of campaigns. The workflows allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.
ConsEverything has worked really well. The user experience isn't entirely intuitive but I feel like they are constantly updating it and making it better.

By EngageBay on October 17, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are working hard to make EngageBay as the most simple and affordable all-in-one marketing and sales software for growing companies.
October 16, 2018
anh n.
marketing executive
Education Management, 11-50 employees
June 26, 2019

“Good Customer service”

OverallGood
ProsIt's really helpful for our email marketing campaign from designing email, landing page to tracking and reporting result
ConsNeed to update more customizing function which allows marketer designing more easily

By EngageBay on July 1, 2019
Thanks Anh for your feedback.Much appreciated!
June 26, 2019
Kernan M.
Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Clean interface and Support very responsive...”

OverallSo far so good. I feel that all my lead generation activities will be taken cared of.
ProsSo far the functions available are all a must for a marketer... Contacts, Forms, Landing Pages and Email Campaigns/Automation => all you need to gowth hack any business. The landing page creator is what I like most - all is just drag and drop and no technical knowledge required.
ConsThere was one instance that my account was suddenly downgraded to a free plan... But the support team was fast enough to upgrade my account back in just a few minutes. So far I do not see any red flags.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks Kernan for your feedback. We are pleased to have clients like you who are keeping us motivated in improving the platform constantly.
Leonardo W.
Internet, 1-10 employees
December 9, 2018

“Get it if you have the chance”

OverallI'm very satisfied with the app, it works well and I'm saving a lot of money.
ProsEngagebay works pretty well with my business. I was using ActiveCampaign but the costs were adding up quite quickly. I tried other platforms but the automation sequence offered by ActiveCampaign are not easy to find, until, I got Engagebay. The platforms offer an awesome automation platform for emails, plus landing pages and forms. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute.
ConsI would like more design capabilities for the forms, but I heard they are already implementing it.

By EngageBay on December 10, 2018
Thanks for the review Leonardo. Yes, we are working on the feedback provided by users on forms.
December 9, 2018
Harish H.
Junior Engineer (Ele)
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Complete Suite for Business Automation”

OverallOne line i can say is "Engagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation"
ProsEngagebay a Complete Suite for Business Automation. We have to signup for different services for automation and sales needs like landing page builder, Email Automation, Deals, Tasks, Appointment's and form builder but the Engagebay is the all in one solution for all. Portal built with simple User interface that everyone can easily start using from day one they subscribe.
ConsMake it capabilities with Zapier Integration so we can explore more.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We do have integrations through Zapier for more than 20 apps. We will soon be adding more.
Shawn L.
Marketing Manager
Biotechnology, 11-50 employees
December 25, 2018

“Best marketing automation bang for your buck that I've seen!”

OverallI really like what EngageBay is doing and am glad to be using their service.
ProsThe software is easy to setup and implement. I feel EngageBay is quickly becoming a marketing automation competitor to the premium SAAS offerings. EngageBay's customer support has been very responsive and helped me resolve an implementation issue almost immediately.
ConsThey don't yet offer all the features of the more expensive premium offerings but they are also, a fraction of the price.

By EngageBay on December 26, 2018
Thanks Shawn for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.
December 25, 2018
Jan Patrick T.
Executive Managing Broker
Financial Services, 1001-5000 employees
December 10, 2018

“A great automation tool with a competitive price”

OverallSupport is number one pros for Engagebay, specially for the non-techy person like me they are always available to assist you if you get stuck, reps are very cool guys behind Engagebay.
ProsMost basic and advance tools you need in your online business is inside Engagebay, from lead generation, email marketing, page builder, CRM (alternative for Hubspot and Infusionsoft) and my most favorite is the marketing automations.
ConsIt's a brand new software so there are still needs to be improve specially on the page builder part.

By EngageBay on December 12, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on improving the platform and adding more features.
Dioshai G.
Web Developer
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
September 12, 2018

“EngageBay Marketing helps me meet the needs of our customers”

Overallwith EngageBay Marketing I have an all in one tool that helps me improve my SEO and marketing strategies
Prosall its tools and functions are good, but what I like most are the automation and programming in social networks along with landing pages, pop unders and forms that together help me increase traffic and in the short term generate sales
Consthe software meets the benefits it offers, there is nothing wrong with adding

By EngageBay on September 12, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are improving the product continuously to make it the most recommended all-in-one marketing software for growing companies :)
September 12, 2018
Harish V.
Digital Marketing Lead
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 12, 2018

“Great platform for Marketing & sales efforts”

OverallBy using this tool my work was simplified alot.
ProsGreat Lead generation tools available for marketers Email marketing platform Landing page builder Awesome CRM as well
ConsNothing much to say, It will use full product for all the marketers.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.
Cuong T.
Internet, Self-employed
December 1, 2018

“The powerful landing page builder inside Automation CRM platform”

OverallI can build a website page only use Engagebay without a Wordpress host with CNAME support.
ProsI love page builder of Engagebay. It loads super fast and in stable performance based on AWS + CDN Cloudfront. Moreover, the landing page allows edit in a source code that means you can embed anything on it include CSS code, HTML and Javascript. Even SVG is supported as well. Landing page support full responsive display and block design friendly style.
ConsThe landing page builder needs a switch view mode for responsive that I can see exactly how my page display on the mobile. The page templates are still limit, I need more templates for quick design. I hope have a funnel builder feature that help me build a lead funnel for my business.

By EngageBay on December 10, 2018
Thanks for the review Cuong. We are building things aggressively at EngageBay. We will work on the listed cons and address them quickly.
December 1, 2018
Chandni K.
Head of Marketing
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Helpful for new businesses however a little complicated at first.”

OverallExcellent. Would recommend it to all.
ProsThe software is extremely useful for new businesses. They have a very proactive team that loves taking suggestions and works on the same instantly.
ConsSlightly difficult to use at first, however the customer care team is amazing and takes you through a thorough demo and is always available to answer your questions.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.
Prince S.
Co-Founder
Alternative Dispute Resolution, 201-500 employees

“Perfect App”

ProsBeing a startup owner EngageBay has helped my business to grow in many aspects
ConsCurrently not. Everything is going perfect

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it.
Ryan H.
Co-Founder

“Great, easy-to-use software”

ProsThe UI/UX provide a seamless experience. And even though I was lazy to read the tutorials at times, chat support is there for me, always helpful and instant. Props to Reps for all his help.
ConsNothing to complain about. Even if there was, the company's attitude is as such that they will be improving all the time and respond positively to feedback.

By EngageBay on December 11, 2018
Thanks for your amazing feedback. We are glad to have clients like you who are always supportive and motivate us to do better.
Manoj K.
Digital Marketing Analyst
September 13, 2018

“Great platform. Easy to use”

OverallAll in one marketing platform that is easy to use and good value for money.
ProsIf you are looking for an alternative to Hubspot that offers more capabilities you will want to check this out! Great features, easy to use, great value for money.
ConsIt's a quality product from the team at Engagebay so no real complaints. I'd like some integrations down the line with some popular apps.

By EngageBay on September 17, 2018
Thanks for the review. We are actively working on lot of new integrations and you should see them coming in next few weeks.
September 13, 2018
Gagan T.
Employee
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Good marketing automation tool for Startup ”

OverallWe used Engagabay trail version for our sales and marketing team. Engagabay had lots of options to help sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign
ProsEngagabay had lots of features to help our sales and marketing team. I Liked the options like Building HTML Emails, adding multiple users running campaign, convenient email campaign. Good support for the Customer as well.
ConsIts has all the feature that we wanted to.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and enhancing existing functionality.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees

“Easy to Use”

OverallTHis is good software for early adaptor of Markeitng Automation software
ProsEasy and simple UI and not complicated user guide. Apart form this Marketing Automation is global standard
ConsThe CRM databse is not as robust as other existing companies and also the email id doesnt create the companies databse automatically.

By EngageBay on December 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. We are working on enhancing the CRM capabilities and you should soon see an improvement.
Praneeth K.
Digital consultant
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
December 13, 2018

“Best Marketing tool in the business”

OverallWe use EngageBay for Storing valuable contact list, executing Email campaigns for them and to track down our sales and marketing performance..
Pros--> Ease of use --> Loads of options --> Promptness of Customer support team
ConsThe filter/ search options to find particular contact could have been better

By EngageBay on December 24, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on enhancing the filtering options and you should soon notice the change,
Ian H.
Design, 1-10 employees
December 13, 2018

“Great tool for marketing automation!”

ProsI like the "Code Your Own" feature for landing pages and email templates. It works quite well and can be a perfect substitute. Support is good as well.
ConsIt is relatively new and still need to improve all the time.

By EngageBay on December 14, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly working on adding more features and enhancing existing ones. You should see a much improved platform in no time.
David M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“Powerful platform, great support”

OverallEvery issue has been addressed. Can't wait move my lists over to them
ProsAutomation is simple but powerful and there are great things coming that will make this one of the best tools out there
ConsIt's quite new but I literally see changes each time I log in!

By EngageBay on December 12, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. As you have noticed, we are working on making the platform better and better.
Fine Art, 1-10 employees
January 4, 2019

“All in one Marketing Solution”

OverallCustomer service was amazing and the platform was suprisingly so easy to use.
ProsI love the landing page builder and ability to import a URL and basically create any type of landing page. This makes creating funnels super easy. You can then customize it to suit your needs. I also liked the fact that the landing pages and automations were all in the same tool. This saves time and make it so much easier to do email marketing.
ConsThere is nothing that I don't like - they are new but looking forward to them adding more template landing pages etc.

By EngageBay on January 7, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should soon see them.
January 4, 2019
Ivana B.
Founder & Project Manager
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Amazing!”

OverallRea
ProsThis product is just like hubspot i cannot believe the price, so far i've used it for 2 weeks and those guys have added 2 features more.
Consno cons so far, i'm super happy with it!!

By EngageBay on December 11, 2018
Thanks Ivana for your feedback. We look forward to your continued support in making the platform better.
Astha M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Awesome ”

OverallIt' s Amazing. I am loving it
ProsEasy to use for beginners also. I have the hand on experience on some other platform but happy to use engage bay.
ConsVery fewer options in templates where we can drag and drop.

By EngageBay on December 12, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more templates and you should see them very soon.
Varun T.
Sales Manager
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
December 12, 2018

“One of the best Crm to use”

ProsThe best part about EngageBay is its one stop shop we can get it customized as per our requirements .
ConsAt the moment every thing is good. Try to add more features as per market requirements.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We would seen be adding more features to the platform.
Raymond B.
IT Project Manager
Philanthropy, Self-employed

“Great Product”

OverallEnabled me to easily capture details of interested parties for my products
ProsEase of use Feature set Excellent customer service
ConsNo major issues to be honest, and support is on hand to assist

By EngageBay on December 12, 2018
Thanks for your great feedback. We are striving towards making EngageBay the best marketing software ever.
mohit j.
Co Founder
Market Research, 11-50 employees
December 11, 2018

“Marketing Automation Platform That works”

OverallEngagebay works really well to manage marketing efforts really well and the ability to share out forms and build landing pages is very useful
ProsEngagebay is a complete marketing automation platform, The ability to create web forms and landing pages is quite unique and works really well for us
ConsThe interface is not intuitive and could be streamlined and made simple

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more articles to our knowledge base and show tool tips on the dashboard explaining each feature.
Garma Gay D.
Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst
Import and Export, 201-500 employees
December 19, 2018

“Satisfied user”

OverallOverall experieced was manageable.
ProsI highly recommend the tool. Its an awesome tool for a start up like us.
ConsYou need more patience in terms of getting familiar with the platform.

By EngageBay on December 26, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our platform.
December 19, 2018
Edwin T.
December 17, 2018

“Super value for money and simple to use all in one marketing tool”

OverallGreat tool, awesome service, especially by Andy!!
ProsIt does all that I require for marketing, track sales leads, develop landing pages, and forms
ConsThe number of templates are still limited

By EngageBay on December 18, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We would soon be adding more templates. Stay tuned.
Anushka I.
Co-founder
Information Services, 1-10 employees
December 27, 2018

“Wonderful User Experience!”

ProsEngageBay is decently priced making it affordable for almost all companies. I personally like the ease of use and the solutions provided for each and every spectrum of marketing and sales
ConsThere could be more focus on lead generation.

By EngageBay on January 2, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best sales and marketing automation platform for growing businesses.
December 27, 2018
Education Management, 11-50 employees
December 3, 2018

“Amazing!!”

ProsIt's everythink a growth hacker profissional would like to have
ConsIt's hard to edit email Templates and landing pages

By EngageBay on December 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback. Our goal is to make EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.
December 3, 2018
Luís P.
Consultor/Gestor de Marketing
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 5, 2018

“A good Sales and marketing automation platform”

ProsA great workflow that allow automating manual activities that speed up your work.
ConsI'd like an app for an mobile use and integration with more apps

By EngageBay on December 10, 2018
Thanks for the review Luis.
December 5, 2018
pragnya J.
Sales Specialist
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“The utilization”

OverallLoved it!!
ProsThe best part of the software that I liked personally is, the way it helps us in creating the landing pages effortlessly and efficiently. And also the way, the support team members really help us and support in reaching what is required and their guidance throughout the journey with good patience.
ConsCan have better email marketing templates. They could be much realistic.

By EngageBay on December 22, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We have plans to add more templates and you should see them soon.
Gergely Csaba N.
Online Marketing
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
December 14, 2018

“Light at the end of the tunnel”

ProsIt covers everything a small business sales/marketing team needs.
ConsSo many features that I could easily get lost . Average looking email templates.

By EngageBay on December 17, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing automation platform for growing businesses.
Paul T.
eMarketing Strategist/Consultant
December 13, 2018

“Promising Startup for CRM and marketing automation”

OverallI would be happy to recommend this tool to my clients.
ProsI like how they give you access to all these marketing and CRM/sales features in one dashboard. It could easily replace a number of other tools you are using right now. Pricing is fair for what you get too and I also really like the file repository feature that bigger marketing teams will really appreciate.
ConsLanding page templates are very limited at the moment

By EngageBay on December 17, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more landing page templates.
Daniel B.
Consumer Services, 1-10 employees
February 6, 2019

“Excellent”

OverallExcellent.
ProsEasy of Use. - seems to be ahead of the other programs that I have used in the past.
ConsNO SMS Function However I have been told this is coming soon

By EngageBay on February 20, 2019
Hi Daniel, Thanks for the feedback. SMS option is already added to the platform.
February 6, 2019
Arts and Crafts, 1001-5000 employees
December 21, 2018

“Value for money”

ProsI'm a novice in marketing my startup. Cost is a primary concern for me, but EngageBay met my needs
ConsI am yet to find out, because I am pretty satisfied so far.

By EngageBay on December 24, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to know that you like our product.
December 21, 2018
Prava H.
Entertainment, Self-employed

“Lovrly”

ProsHow easy it was to use and simple to setup
ConsHow long it took me to find this service

By EngageBay on December 19, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We are working on adding more features and make it the best marketing and sales automation platform for growing businesses.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

“Great Tool”

ProsEasy integration, landing page easy to navigate.
Consinitial membership level does not give too many options.

By EngageBay on December 13, 2018
Thanks for your feedback. We would certainly consider making our Basic plan more attractive.
ANAND S.
Insurance, 11-50 employees
December 28, 2018

“Its Most Simplified !”

OverallOur marketing efforts over mails are no more efforts.Its now just a good creative and we are good to go!
ProsSimplicity of creating a mailer on dummy or on our own is the best feature on my so far usages.
ConsYet to find even after more than 25 mailers to a sizable mass.

By EngageBay on January 2, 2019
Thanks for your feedback. We are working constantly towards adding new features and enhancing existing ones.
December 28, 2018
Santiago B.
Southern Europe Director
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
December 11, 2018

“All you need to run your campaigns”

ProsA full featured marketing platform. With this you have all you need to get started and succeed. Having all in one platform make any marketer job much easier
ConsI could do with more native integrations. I know they have a roadmap to add more

By EngageBay on December 18, 2018
Thanks for your review. We are working on adding more integration and you should soon see more.
Kyle L.
Web Developer
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2018

“Truly a Quality Unified Platform”

OverallVery happy with support!
ProsThere are so many things you can do with EngageBay. If you are into scored lead-management, it has many features for that. It has VERY impressive landing page builders and email templates. That alone makes it a very quality service.
ConsThere aren't many integrations for it at this time. While it does have Zapier, there are a fair amount of Zaps actions and triggers, there seems to be some crucial ones missing such as an Updated Contact record.

By EngageBay on December 20, 2018
Thanks for your feedback Kyle. We are working on adding more integrations and you should very soon see them.
Machinery, 51-200 employees

“Swiss Army Knife”

OverallA great app with good cost benefit
ProsEngageBay is a great app that join many marketing and CRM tools letting all smarter.
ConsA little bit confusing for beginners like my clients.

By EngageBay on December 18, 2018
Thanks for your review. We are working towards making EngageBay the best Marketing and Sales automation platform for growing businesses.