InThrMa EMS Ratings

Overall

About InThrMa EMS

HVAC system management platform for churches, rental villas, and commercial buildings of all sizes. Learn more about InThrMa EMS

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

“InThrMa - indispensable!”

OverallHaving a remote second home located in the NE US presents the dilemma of how to keep the house up and running for maximum and immediate usage against the potentially prohibitive costs of maintaining the integrity of the home (frozen pipes etc). The combination of InThrMa, Proliphix and SensorBus have given me a complete solutions toolbox to do just that.
ProsI've been using InThrMa for going on 7 years. It has allowed me to manage the HVAC in a second home at far less operational cost without worrying about home damage than before deploying in 2011. Additionally having the ability to change setting in advance of arrival allows our family and friends the benefit of arriving to a "comfortable" home. Lastly, the broad scope of what can be achieved with InThrMa's integration and control of SensorBus has provided me with a very complete and robust solution of managing a property in the NE US while keeping cost under control. I have recommended the software to multiple friends and clients, always with end user satisfaction.
ConsNothing. Every issue has been quickly and graciously resolved by the InThrMa development team.
Sid P.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 11, 2018

“Essential for Vacation Rentals”

OverallInThrMa is a critical component to my vacation rental business. I have this system in four properties and I believe it makes my life much easier and saves me a lot of money. I have also found their tech support to be extremely fast, helpful and friendly. I know there are other remotely manageable thermostats, but none do what this system does.
ProsI really like the ability to set profiles and have those profiles use my VRBO/HomeAway calendar automatically. That controls both the inside temperature as well as the power to the pool heater. This feature alone saves me tons of time and money. I also like that it ties in with my security system so that it turns off the AC if people leave a door or window open. I also like the reporting and the ability to see what is going on. The system even alerted me to a clogged drain and possibly saved me a lot in cleanup/repair costs.
ConsThe interface has a ton of features and thus there can be a little bit of a learning curve. However, even just using the basics can save you a ton of money and then you can learn more as you go.
Stephen W.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2018

“The perfect way to manage our vacation rental thermostats. ”

OverallThe overall experience is outstanding. Customer rep. is always on hand to help with any technical issues that arise and is willing to spend time talking through solutions on the phone.
Pros1. It's easy to use 2. The links to the software from vacation rental calendars saves a load of time 3. The data helps us identify maintenance issues before a "failure" 4. The control afforded helps us manage our costs
ConsNothing, it's meets our needs perfectly.
Willie A.
Engineer
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“InThrMa Software ”

OverallIt was new software for me and a bit overwhelming in the beginning. It turned out to be very simple and has made my job easier to maintain multiple A/C units. It also helped us cut back on unnecessary AC usage. The software can also give multiple notifications of issues an A/C maybe having. Like for example short cycling/power loss etc.
ProsThe dashboard feature and the curtailment feature.
ConsThe software can get very advanced as you get in depth but can be learned.
Carol T.
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
November 8, 2018

“INVALUABLE PRODUCT COMBINED WITH EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE”

OverallAs mentioned above, my overall experience is excellent and (most important) the support I have received from Customer Service is second to none.
ProsThis is a superb product which I have used for a number of years now and I honestly could not be without it now as it allows me to remotely operate services at my property so that I don't have to rely on someone doing this for me locally. Also the customer service is second to none... I have been able to reach out for help on a weekend and the response has been excellent. I cannot fault anything about this product.
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about this product.
November 8, 2018
Scott U.
Maintenance and IT Supervisor
Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

“Exceeded our expectations”

OverallWe have been extremely satisfied with the service support.
ProsThe basic function of connecting our busy daily schedule to our campus thermostats was a lifesaver. What we didn't plan for was the personal service we have received and the willingness of their team to consult with us and even customize things to meet our exact property and operations.
ConsAt this point I cannot think of anything we dont like.
Beau V.
Facilities Director
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
November 9, 2018

“InThrMa ”

OverallMy experience has been great! I really like that I'm able to communicate freely with my rep. has been awesome!
ProsThe system is easy to use. I also enjoy the fact that I'm able to log on and change temp programming from my phone or laptop.
ConsEvery now and then, for a programmed event, there would be a glitch and the ac/heat would not kick on; that would be frustrating because people are depending on that; but overall, this issue has been atypical.
November 9, 2018