Jane App Ratings

Overall

About Jane App

Complete practice management solution with booking, scheduling, billing, and charting. Learn more about Jane App

Shannon T.
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
July 31, 2019

“Makes My Job Easy”

OverallThe biggest benefits have been the online scheduling. But I also love the software also frees up my time with processing insurance claims.
ProsI'm relatively new to Jane (8 months) but it makes my job managing our patients, payments and insurance very simplified. The best feature for me is the online scheduling. Frees me up to do so much more in the office.
ConsThe only cons are my own mistakes. I'm going to take more advantage of their training videos before experimenting.

By Jane Software on August 6, 2019
Shannon! You're such a delight! Thanks for this lovely note and for taking some time out of your day to share your experience working with Jane. I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community. Office Managers - you're like gold to a practice! I really honour the work you do to keep things running smoothly. A good office manager can often go unnoticed - because things are just working well! So I notice you today. Well done. We're working on a more structured training program (currently internally dubbed as "JaneU") to help with ongoing learning, so I'm glad to hear it would likely be helpful for you. But really our goal is that Jane is so simple to use that there wouldn't be any mistakes along the way. Although coming from clinic life myself I know that it's a near impossible goal ;) Hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to enjoy some sunshine. :) Alison - Co-Founder
July 31, 2019
Jacqueline H.
Director of Operations
July 22, 2019

“Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners”

OverallJane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.
ProsThe program is nice looking and fairly simple.
ConsJane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

By Jane Software on July 30, 2019
Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder
July 22, 2019
Sara L.
Counsellor
August 15, 2019

“Wonderful Organisation and Product”

OverallFrom the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company. They were available to walk us through the set up from start to finish, and have been available on an ongoing basis whenever questions came up. This wasn't often though, as the software is so user friendly and accessible. Our clients love it - they appreciate the reminders and being able to book online. This has also reduced the number of no-shows or late cancellations we receive. We use far less paper now as all the forms can be created and stored confidentially on the platform. They are constantly developing and making worthwhile improvements to the software. Jane has been a huge time-saver. It's great.
Pros- Incredibly user friendly - Secure and great confidentiality features - Can do everything in one place (booking, case notes, forms, etc) - Sends out automatic reminders - reduces number of no shows and late cancellations - Client-friendly online booking platform - the attentive, approachable and accessible team behind it
ConsThere is nothing I don't like about it.

By Jane Software on September 3, 2019
Sara! You are so kind. Thanks for the wonderful review and we're so glad that Jane has been helpful to your practice. I love this part: "From the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company." That is a huge win to me, since we really hope to be a support system to our Jane Community. Thanks for sharing and an extra tip for your paperless office: If you do have paper forms that you still use in your practice, you can laminate them on hard card stock and then have people fill them out in erasable marker. Then scan them (or take a photo of them) and load them into Jane as an image. Then erase the form and you can use it again - no more shredding! Have a great week Sara. Alison - Co-Founder
August 15, 2019
April 3, 2019

“Near Perfect”

OverallBenefits are ease of use, functionality, creating tasks for myself and other users that I can see and follow up with, no paper, customer service, ease of implementation for day to day, accessibility, color scheme, personality, online booking ability, messages and follow up with patients, connection to mailchimp.
ProsI have been working in the field for over 10 years and have used several different products in my practice. Jane take almost all the goods from each of them and implements them in a user friendly platform. The day to day is relatively simple and speeds up as I get used to the programming. I am a nerd so I could use a few more reports, but maybe I just have not used it enough to get what I am looking for. I am excited about implementing Jane into the practice.
ConsI cannot easily figure out how to Duplicate common procedures along with the notes. A report for missed/No Show/Cancelled/rescheduled A report for the daily Totals on on one page. I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc No visit counter outside of the yearly visit counter for insurance ie for tracking insurance reports Again all these might be on there but I have not found them or a training on them yet.

By Jane Software on April 10, 2019
Well, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy you did. And we have lots of new reporting features in the works, so it's great to hear you'll find those helpful to your practice. And we're all nerds too ;) So you'd fit right in around here.... I wonder if you've tried out the "unscheduled patient report" - It's a bit of an unsung hero for catching those missed/cancelled/no show patients who haven't rebooked. And the summary report has quite a bit of detail in one page. I love the way you think and I'll send those suggestions along to our data department to keep in mind as we develop our reporting dashboards. One favour! Since you didn't leave your name - if you want to email our team at support@janeapp.com we can go over Jane's current reporting with you to find the data you're looking for now!
April 3, 2019
Melissa P.
Medical Practice, Self-employed

“The best!”

OverallEven though I am the only practitioner in my company, it was still worth it for me to get this program. I shopped around a lot and this was the best option!
ProsThey are serious about patient privacy, their software is pretty, everything is very customizable, and their customer service is amazing! I have had questions about things and they email back with great responses. One time they even made a custom video detailing the steps I was wondering about. The charting system is amazing! I love the templates.
ConsBecause things are so customizable and they have thought of everything, it can sometimes be A LOT. I have been using it for about a month and I still sometimes have a hard time finding certain buttons or settings.

By Jane Software on September 30, 2019
Hi Melissa, Wow - thanks so much for the lovely review. I'm glad you decided to join the Jane Community - we're very happy you're here! Because no two practices are the same, we definitely do have a number of ways you can set things up, and it sounds like you've gotten in touch with our team (who are always here to help!). I love the video replies too - some people find it hard to hear their own voice on those things but they're so helpful! And keep asking if you have questions about how to use Jane to be the most helpful to your practice. We love it when you're using all of Jane! Don't be afraid to poke around and try things out. We're here to help and you can't make any mistakes that we can't help you fix ;) I love the chart templates too! Hope you found the template library - there's some pretty cool stuff in there. Alison - Co-Founder
Sharon H.
Bookkeeper/Receptionist
September 25, 2019

“Janeapp”

OverallPatient info/storage right at our fingertips - for the clinicians and for administration. The app just covers so many aspects for our use.
Prosit is completely user friendly. It covers so many aspects of storage regarding patient info and files, payment info, EAP details, notification, scheduling...it is a very comprehensive setup and we are loving it!
ConsHaven't found any cons yet. Any time that we think we have an issue, it has been resolved or is being worked on already.

By Jane Software on September 30, 2019
Hi Sharon! Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you're enjoying running your practice with Jane - what a delight to read your feedback today. And it sounds like you're sharing your questions or suggestions with our team already, so I'm glad to hear that we're heading in the right direction. We sometimes say that we are supporting you the way you are supporting your clients - so thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of that story. Have a lovely Monday! Alison - Co-Founder
September 25, 2019
Anya Y.
Owner, LAc
April 25, 2019

“Perfect tool for small to medium medical practice”

OverallI have substantial experience in high tech, and changed professions mid way, I am delighted to use the tool that sets the bar high even for more advanced corporate environments. In fact, perhaps they are this good, as because they have a vision, good tech heads and excellent support culture and they are not encumbered by heavy corporate guidelines. Everyone is just so darn pleasant in the team too, even when we are frustrated. Founders are accessible and friendly. I recommend JaneApp to all of my colleagues.
ProsIt is sleek, modern, intuitive and very easy to use. Modern office tools should work just like the other application in our market place - this is a high demand from the users, but this SW does just that - it fulfills all of my EHR SW requirements while feels light and flexible. I can configure and change things on the fly, no need for heavy implementation process. Training associates takes less then 5 minutes. Team is addressing any new functionality and gaps in existing functionality constantly, without me even asking.
ConsInsurance functionality was initially missing, which was ok with me, now it is getting rolled out, and a road is a little bumpy, but way better then it could have been and the team has been great dealing with us customers.
April 25, 2019
Andrew T.
Therapist
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
July 19, 2019

“Jane App is excellent from a Therapist's perspective”

ProsI really like the UX design of Jane App, as do my clients. Both myself and my clients find it very easy to use and the recurrence feature is wonderful, as are the automatic reminders built into the system.
ConsSome of the pathways to access different features in Jane do not make the most sense, but once you get used to the system it makes it easier. Also, this is a Canadian company, so much of the time the spelling is in British English vs. American English. Not a big deal, but sometimes it can be annoying to have to manually change spellings on forms.

By Jane Software on July 22, 2019
Hi Andrew, Thanks for the notes! So glad you and your clients are enjoying Jane. Thanks for letting me know about the Canadian spelling - we localize Jane for different regions, so (depending on where you're spotting those extra "u"s) I can likely get those flipped out! But more importantly - I'd really love to hear more about the pathways that were unintuitive to find a feature. Ease of use and the flow of your workday when using Jane is our top priority - so this type of feedback is like gold. I hope you don't mind if we send a quick follow up email to ask for a bit of detail! Otherwise - so glad you and your practice are part of the Jane Community. Can't wait to release some new features this week that are especially requested in the mental health community. Newsletter coming soon! Have a fantastic Monday. Alison - Co-Founder
July 19, 2019
Mylinh T.
Acupuncturist
September 27, 2019

“Support Team”

OverallI am able to grow with this software and it continues to surprise me.
ProsIf I have any questions that are not answered by their tutorial, the staff rrspond within a day with answers. They continue to respond until you are fully satisfied. They have not disappointed!
ConsThe third party app (frim Wells Fargo) for taking payments, they do not provide a daily breakdown for the user about the charges incurred and the fees associated per day.

By Jane Software on October 3, 2019
Hi Mylinh, Thanks so much for the review and the kind words about Jane's support team. You're so lovely! Our goal is always that you would feel like joining Jane isn't only about access to a software platform, but also to a group of people who are your cheerleaders as you navigate owing and running a practice. We just added 4 new support staff to that group (and 6 more are coming in the next few months!) so I'm looking forward to introducing you to some new friendly faces (voices?) soon. And I would love to hear more about the payment solution you're working with! Jane doesn't have a partnership with Wells Fargo, although I agree that the payment processing world is well known for confusing reporting and fees. Jane does have our own integrated payments (Jane Payments) which allows you to take payments right in Jane. If you want more info about that just let us know! We're so glad you're part of the Jane Community Mylinh. Alison - Co-Founder
September 27, 2019
Annie H.
Reception
May 13, 2019

“Yay for fast friendly tech support!!”

ProsAside from the ease of use and sleek design (which are both just amazing) my favourite feature is easily the support team. As the only receptionist for a busy clinic, who isn't always the most savvy with technology and troubleshooting, I can always rely on my Jane team to help! Even when it ends up being a question for a tech division and not their platform at all they always give me the answers I need! They are fast and friendly and easily the best technical support team I've ever worked with.
ConsI really can't complain. The best program I've worked with thus far.

By Jane Software on May 14, 2019
Oh Annie - thanks for the kind words! I'm going to share them with the whole team. Our all in-house dev team will appreciate the "ease of use and sleek design" part for sure ;). And working with people like you actually helps all of us enjoy OUR jobs. I love the "my Jane team". You got it - Jane comes with not just the online tool, but a team of cheerleaders here to help you succeed. :) Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your kind review. Alison - Co-Founder
May 13, 2019
Margarita A.
Operations Manager
June 3, 2019

“Jane app review”

ProsVery user-friendly. Quick to use on any computer or phone
ConsNot being able to assign patience to location. Not very useful if having more than one clinic.

By Jane Software on June 4, 2019
Hi Margarita, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some notes on your experience with Jane. Love that you're finding Jane user friendly and helpful on any device! And we built Jane to manage multiple locations (with online booking by location, reporting and pricing by location, and the ability to share a patient list and client log ins across locations too!). You can also report by practitioner, whether they work at a single or multiple locations. Have you ever used the "Shift+L" key to toggle quickly between your location's main schedule? I 'd love to hear more about where you're struggling to divide your clients by locations and maybe we have some tips to help! I looked through our emails here but didn't see any specific questions from you, but perhaps I've missed it... We'll follow up via email now. Thanks for helping Jane with this feedback. We're always looking to improve :)
June 3, 2019
Tracy Z.
Proprietor and Acupuncturist/Herbalist
February 1, 2019

“More than a calendar/patient management system”

OverallI use the calendaring, patient portal, inventory, insurance billing and time-of-service billing, credit card processing.
ProsWith Jane, you get flexibility of features, professional and modern looking platform for you and your patients, a direct line to the company for suggestions and improvements and so much more! I am always amazed at how inexpensive the platform is for what you get. On top of all that, the company itself always feels like a part of my team. They are responsive, enjoyable to talk to, knowledgeable. I feel like they are supportive and rooting for me.
ConsHonestly, nothing. I can't think of a single thing they don't do well or aren't willing to improve on. They usually figure out improvements before I can suggest them.
February 1, 2019
Susan O.
March 1, 2019

“Best.Decision.Ever.”

OverallWe chart for 5 disciplines, each with their own chart templates, all scheduling/calendaring is done by the patients through their portal,we take payments with Jane, we resell and prescribe through Jane, and more. It is a member of our team, and we rely on it greatly. And, it great at her job!! We love Jane!
ProsWe love everything about Jane! We've been using Jane for close to a year now, and we cannot be happier! It is so very easy to set up and use this program, even getting help is simple and easy. We went from paper to electronic charting in the blink of an eye, and we've never looked back! Templating is super easy, and the patients LOVE the simplicity of handling their appointments; we get compliments all the time from our patients regarding Jane, so that's huge!
ConsThere is absolutely nothing that we don't like about Jane, and I mean that honestly. The few things that might be considered "cons", are things that can be submitted as feature requests, nothing negative against the program itself.
March 1, 2019
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
February 18, 2019

“Would recommend! ”

ProsThis software is very user friendly and has a great UI.
ConsCustomer Support takes ~1 week to get back to you, and it's not customizable. WYSWYG

By Jane Software on February 19, 2019
Oh Anonymous Reviewer!! We'd love to get the opportunity to win back your support stars. We do value helpful and accurate over fast when we are forced to choose, but we usually get to offer both! I'm sorry that wasn't your experience. But I hope you'll give our team another shot. If you try emailing us (through the "need help" button at the top of the screen) or by giving us a call I know you'll get a response within 24 hours max. We have tripled our support team in the last 8 months! I'd put money on you getting a helpful, friendly and accurate response in under one day. ;) And - let's set up a time to go over the flexibility that you're looking for! I'd love to help you set up your account in a way that supports the unique way you practice. Maybe Jane has some tricks up her sleeve for you. Talk soon! Alison - Co-Founder
February 18, 2019
Julie W.
July 2, 2019

“Comprehensive!”

Overall10/10
ProsAmazing range of features and settings to choose from. Exceptional customer service. Demo videos, personalized walk throughs. Free trial. No contracts.
ConsBit of a learning curve but not impossible to learn (and again their support is outstanding)

By Jane Software on July 22, 2019
Hi Julie, What a lovely review! I so appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. I feel like a proud parent when I humble brag about the amazing support team - they really are a group of gems. And we often say the same about our Jane Community (like you!). It makes it 100 times easier to provide quality support when the people we're supporting are just so wonderful. That's really an authentic feeling around here. And I am so excited about some feature releases that are coming up soon that I think you'll like. We'll send out a newsletter once it's live! Have a great Monday! Alison - Co-Founder
July 2, 2019
Corey W.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 23, 2019

“Amazing software ”

OverallAmazing experience. I spend so much less time on administrative issues. And because it is web based I can take care of things on the go.
ProsHad made my life easier and more efficient. Scheduling, charting, billing, credit card processing and exercise prescriptions All in one place or with amazing integrations. Customer Service is also very good. Very easy to manage my team and keep track of what is going on
Cons Unable to provide bilingual solutions for my clients
July 23, 2019
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees
January 14, 2019

“Great all-in-one program ”

OverallI've worked at other clinics where we've had to use multiple systems for scheduling, billing, and documentation and it really gets time consuming and redundant. Jane does a beautiful job of marrying all of these tasks and making it as simple to use as possible.
ProsScheduling, billing, documentation all in one! There's no need for multiple softwares if you're using this in your clinic. This does it all! As a clinician, the "duplicate chart" option is a life saver!
ConsOccasionally the system is slow or doesn't load. The Jane team is usually pretty good with trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner - though admittedly it can really get in the way if you're trying to refresh your day's schedule to find out who/ what your next appointment is.
January 14, 2019
Kat J.
Biller
June 17, 2019

“I wanted to love it”

OverallFirstly, we are in the U.S. We started with representative knowing it wasn't quite ready for U.S. billing integration, but soon found out that jane was very far from ready. They did not really even know how U.S. billing worked or how it was different from Canadian billing when we called to let them know what we needed. We have found work-arounds, but they are time-consuming. Next issue - INCREDIBLY slow page download times when working with any of the billing functions, for months. Have upgraded/updated everything from computers to internet speed, modems and routers - it's not on our end, have now spoken to a few other clinics experiencing the same thing. This is an issue with jane 's coding or host/server most likely.
ProsJane is such a pretty software, and it promised to be awesome, but it's just not working as it should. It's pretty to look at, it's well organized, and customer service is responsive - though only via email.
ConsNot ready for U.S. billing integration - not even close. VERY SLOW page download times with all the billing functions. Aint' nobody got time for that.

By Jane Software on June 18, 2019
Hi Kat, Oh I'm so sorry to hear this was your experience. We want you to love Jane too! There's a few things you're saying here that I'd love to talk about. I'll do a search of your name to find your questions but we have thousands of US clients billing insurance successfully so the troubles you're having are ones I'd love to look at. And the speed is definitely something I'm curious to investigate on your account. Our load time from the servers is typically milliseconds (and something we monitor closely!). I'll see if there's something going on with your specific database. Finally - Jane really wants to be friends with billers. The Canadian and US system are different, but the challenge for Jane to create a system that delights practitioners and patients is the same. I just sent you an email so hopefully we can keep this conversation going. Alison - Co-Founder
June 17, 2019
Deidre M.
naturopathic physician

“Service is excellent”

ProsSuch prompt and thorough responses to my many questions in the set up process. Exceeded expections in this area.
ConsStill need a few more features in the inventory aspect for practitioners with stores / medicinaries/ dispensaries but the excellent service makes them shine above other companies that may have more features but don't provide the service and may not be around in 10 years.

By Jane Software on September 30, 2019
Hi Dr. Deidre, So nice to hear from you and thanks for your review. I definitely brag about our support crew at every opportunity - and we like to say that when you join Jane you get a community of peers AND a group of people that are here to cheer you on! So I'm glad that you've felt so supported in the set up period. I'd always love to hear more about the inventory features you're looking for - I'll pull up your emails and take a quick look through, but feel free to add your suggestion to our "feature request" list if you'd like. It's a place where you can make suggestions and other's can add their votes or comments - you can access the list from the drop down under your name at the top right of the screen when logged in to Jane. Jane is always on a mission of self improvement. And the list is a long one! Glad you're a part of the Jane Community Dr. Deidre. Alison - Co-Founder
Kate M.
April 2, 2019

“Excellent software and people ”

ProsThe software is easy to use and anytime there is a concern, the team is always quick to respond and very helpful. They are always working to improve as well.
ConsNo major cons experienced at this point - i've been using this software as a practitioner for 3 years now.

By Jane Software on April 4, 2019
Thanks for the kind words Kate! We're so glad that you're part of the Jane community. I'm going to share your words with the team - I know they feel the same way about you... I'm going to give you a 5 star customer review ;)
April 2, 2019
Aaron D.
October 4, 2019

“Amazing Customer Service”

OverallJane has solved so many daily issues with organizing and running my clinic. CSR with customer support walked me through the software and helped fix my mistakes. I have never received such efficient, friendly and knowledgeable help from a tech support source before. Jane will always be there to help you and their staff are there every step of the way.
ProsVery Easy to use, simple and user friendly.
ConsThere had been issues in the past with connectivity to the server but this has been fully resolved.
October 4, 2019
Ben G.
August 28, 2019

“Jane where have you been my whole life?! ”

ProsThe learning curve with new products can be a little steep at times but using Jane is so intuitive. Having never used it before I found it a joy to use and when I was stuck the how to guides and customer service were great!
ConsNone - this program makes my work day so much better

By Jane Software on September 3, 2019
Oh Ben - aren't you a delight. Thanks for taking the time to add your voice. We so appreciate you! I'm so glad you and Jane are friends ;) Alison - Co-Founder
Dr. Tanya W.
Naturopathic Doctor
April 8, 2019

“Amazing support ”

OverallExcellent experience so far.
ProsI love that your system is reliable and easy to use!
ConsI use the software for two different clinics with different owners which makes sharing intake forms and set up and soap forms not possible. Ideally it would be great if it was shared by practitioner vs by clinic.

By Jane Software on April 10, 2019
Thanks so much for the lovely review Dr.Wylde! You're right that right now the intake forms and templates you create in one account don't travel with you - but if you share your templates into the peer-contributed template library you can always load them up in any account! Just make sure you have permission within your practice to make any templates public in this way, and you're good to go. Glad you're part of the Jane community!
April 8, 2019
Emily M.
Registered Massage Therapist
March 11, 2019

“Best business management app ever”

OverallI realized that the JANE app is like having a team of secretaries in one app that covers everything that a business needs without all the extra costs. I have noticed that the convenience of online booking is something that also draws my clients to me.
ProsJANE always gets back to me right away with great information and suggestions. I like how it is so easy to make and change appointments both business and personal.
ConsI wish there were more categories in the website part of the JANE app where it shows my hours, prices, biography, and maps/directions so that I can advertise myself better by promoting massage therapy. This would also save me money from creating a domain name and making a website for myself separate of the JANE app.

By Jane Software on April 19, 2019
Hi Emily, What a lovely review! Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team (which I sometimes think of as YOUR team!) . Jane comes with a team of cheerleaders to complement the secretaries;) We're lucky to have you as part of the Jane Community - thanks again for taking time to leave some feedback. Alison - Co-Founder
March 11, 2019
Enrique A.
Massage Therapist
January 24, 2019

“An all-in-one excellent software”

OverallMy overall expereince with Jane has been excellent. The more I use it the better it becomes with added features and excellent support
Prosversatile, useful and repleate. Full of handy features
ConsDue to the fact that it manages so much it's sometimes difficult to find out how to do something do simple tasks. Yet the help is outstanding, fast and efficient
Bryan A.
Doctor of Chiropractic
April 12, 2019

“Amazing support ”

OverallEasy and functional.
Pros User friendly. Great support. Customizable. Price.
ConsI do not have any cons with it. My of my complaints have been user error.

By Jane Software on April 19, 2019
Hi Dr. Asby, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear you've been enjoying working with Jane. We have some exciting features in the works that I hope will be even more helpful to your practice. Stay tuned! Alison - Co-Founder
April 12, 2019
Medical Practice, Self-employed
August 1, 2019

“Versatile and easy to use EMR”

ProsSuper easy to use - user- and patient-friendly Functional Ability to make templates for easier charting Great customer support
ConsNo cheaper option for solo practitioners No actual application/program for mobile devices (phone, tablet)
August 1, 2019
Katherine M.
Psychologist/Owner
April 14, 2019

“Jane is AWESOME”

OverallHi Jane Team! Today is my payday for contractors and I'm busy writing cheques and sending pay statements. I just wanted to send a little note to say THANK YOU for the service that you offer through this program. Month-end used to be a daunting, frustrating, and time consuming task, and now with Jane I am finished in record time. Thank you for creating this program and for saving me such valuable time!!! You guys are awesome!
ProsEase of use and intuitive reporting has made month-end a breeze.
ConsNot applicable - we've been using this software for a month and wouldn't change a thing - seriously.

By Jane Software on April 18, 2019
Hi Katherine! Thanks for this magical review. I'm so glad that Jane has been helpful for your practice - especially during month end. I love that Jane's saving you time, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the data and reporting features we have in the works. Really appreciate you sharing! Alison - Co-Founder
April 14, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 9, 2019

“Subscribe to Jane”

ProsI can easily sign up for classes or appointments and integrate all with my smartphone calendar
ConsIf you cancel an appointment or class it doesn't always come out of my subscribed calendar.
February 9, 2019
Thomas K.
Owner/Strength & Conditioning Coach

“Best EHR system ”

OverallMore than happy with the software. The ease of customazaiton and access for both the patient and clinician is above all others.
ProsEase of use, customizability, simple client/patient access, multidisciplinary customization, budget friendly and amazing customer service.
ConsThis is the one software I have yet to find something I do not like. It is exactly what I was looking for.
sarah a.
Clinical Director
July 24, 2019

“excellent software!”

Proseasy to use great customer service can access it from my phone, laptop
Consunable to link with google calendar unable to integrate other expenses so have to use a separate accounting software to do so
July 24, 2019
Brittany M.
social worker
Mental Health Care, Self-employed
December 15, 2018

“great addition to my business-makes scheduling easy”

ProsThe check box features on charts saves LOTS of time! Jane app makes booking and scheduling appts easy. Also sends reminder emails. Great for charting with templates and storing pt information!
Consit takes a bit of time and practice to use to the system
December 15, 2018
Kynsi H.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

“Jane app but no app.”

OverallSo far so good. Just the app issue, otherwise I love the software.
ProsI love how detailed you can get all the information you need in, I also appreciate that in a multi disciplinary clinic, I can see all the other practitioners notes to help me serve someone better.
ConsI don't like that there is no app, it would be so much easier if I could access everything on my phone without having to go onto the website.

By Jane Software on September 3, 2019
Hi Kynsi, Thanks for the review and appreciate your thoughts on not having a native app! You're right that Jane is a "web app" which is different than a regular display website. Have you seen our guide on saving Jane to your homescreen? This lets you have the one touch launch you might be used to with a native app: https://jane.app/guide/practitioner-training/using-jane-on-a-smartphone I wonder if that would be a step in the right direction. But great to hear what would make your life easier with Jane. Jane (like all of us!) is on a constant journey of self-improvement, so we love hearing where you'd most like to see change. Have a great week! Alison - Co-Founder
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
December 24, 2018

“Jane app”

OverallI am using the app often for my video and animated pictures for other social networks, and I am so satisfied with the quality and options it offers.
ProsIt has a lot of templates, you can record your own pictures or video, use music from the app or from your phone. I use this app a lot for my Instagram. You can make your own business card or monthly plan. And they update the app so often.
ConsNot so much, the love this app a lot. I do think that free version has a lot of templates and features, that you do not even need a business full app. You have so many options that you do not Instagram want to buy often full app and all other templates.
December 24, 2018
Gregory N.
Chiropractor
February 23, 2019

“Amazing software and incredible customer service”

ProsI like everything about his software. From ease in booking, to reports, to full functionality, this is the best software on the market. And the price is incredible. One of my favorite parts of Jane is their customer service. The customer service is out of this world. They are knowledgeable and friendly and extremely helpful.
ConsA little tough to get the billing codes portion down after a patient has paid.
February 23, 2019
Keri M.
Corporate Leasing Manager
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
October 23, 2018

“Love! Love! Love!”

ProsThis app makes shopping SO EASY!! I love the flow of being able to see all available (and sold out) items, add to cart ease, and purchase ease!! Allows you to track what you ordered, and estimated delivery, as well as contact the seller.
ConsI wish there was a way to consolidate all orders into one, verses one per item. Even if I buy two different items from one seller, I have to pay double shipping.
October 23, 2018
heidi m.
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
February 21, 2019

“I feel like I am using software for grown ups finally”

ProsEasy to use, so many capabilities, super fast response time on questions.
ConsA couple of functions missing like being able to limit a certain amount 1 type of treatment a day. But that is minimal and can be worked around somewhat.
February 21, 2019
Jessica B.
Naturopathic doctor
March 3, 2019

“Love love love Jane! Cant believe I didn't get it sooner”

OverallEasy search function allows me to be concise in treatment plans without overprescribing. Also love the patient portal.
ProsThe shared templates, easy walk through, customer service. Wow.
ConsI'm having difficulty figuring out how to have my home page show both my locations but their customer service will help me with this quickly. The cost has gone up significantly from when I first started looking at them but the value is there
March 3, 2019
Government Administration, 501-1000 employees
December 12, 2018

“Simple Scheduling of Appointments”

ProsThis product is very easy for front end users. The calendar is well laid out and they can book and cancel appointments with ease. They can also link to their personal calendar so that upcoming appointments are not missed and they don't have to manually add the appointment to their own calendar.
ConsThere is very little to not like about this software. It is simple and does exactly what you need it to- schedule appointments.
December 12, 2018