PlanHub Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.4/5
4.4/5

About PlanHub

PlanHub is free construction plan room and bid management software that allows general contractors to post projects, send bid invites, share information with subcontractors, suppliers, and vendor. There is no limit on the number of users per company. Learn more about PlanHub

BRANNON F.
FOUNDER & C.O.O.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“GREAT RESOURCE”

OverallWe benefit a lot by making sure we are sending our proposals to all of the GC's that are bidding the specific job. We get direct ITB's from most of our customers, but it's always valuable to see "who else" is bidding the job so that we maximize our opportunity of winning the project.
ProsI get to search for specific commercial jobs that our company is specifically interested in. With the filters you can apply, we get to avoid any potential jobs that we are not interested in doing, including in the geographic areas we specifically work.
ConsWhen you are using the search function; unless you specifically type in the title of the project the way it was entered on the other end, you will not be able to find that project. For example, if you are interested in looking for a specific T-Mobile project. If you search Tmobile without the hyphen, the project will not show up. And vice versa; if the human being uploaded that T-mobile in the system and they did or didn't use the hyphen. Depending on how you search it, you won't find it. If you mispell a project, it will simply say it doesn't exist. So there needs to be an improvement to the software such that any version of the spelling you type in will show up.

By PlanHub on August 19, 2019
Thanks for the great feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. PlanHub 2.0 is scheduled to be release before the end of 2019.
Tammy S.
Estimating Coordinator

“Planhub Review”

OverallI save time. In my industry time is a huge factor. I can create a new project in your system in less than 5 minutes. If ever I have a question or issue I call the customer service rep and she walks me through. I appreciate the amount of subs that use it and sends me quotes through the site.
ProsThe easy steps of inputting a job How quickly I can find subs How my representative is always available to help if/when I need her
ConsOnly one thing I wish you could provide that is a report of subcontractors for my area with email addresses
Joseph T.
Director of Pre-Construction

“Thanks To PlanHub”

ProsI really like the user friendly aspect of it, great customer support team, happy customer have used them for years.
ConsThey dont have a on-screen take-off module with it
Dennis N.
CHIEF ESTIMATOR
August 23, 2019

“PLAN HUB GREAT FOR GENERAL CONTRACTORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS”

OverallAt the start it was helpful, As I continue to use it project after project I find the same bidders now know who I am as a serious player in the construction market bid to me directly. Many times I have an empty division where no one sent in a bid and Plan Hub Magicly sends me what I need with out having to call around for it.
ProsAa an estimator, Plan Hub gives me access to added subs i would normally have access to. My database of subcontractors has improved 10 fold
ConsI Have no negative opinion. I did a trial comparing Plan Hub And Blue Books New Service and Plan Hub Delivers 50% More responses IE: (BIDS) On Average I get 45 good qualified bids in addition to the bids I get from my database of existing subcontractors.
Ruth T.
Sr. Project Coordinator

“Bid awareness”

OverallWe are able to reach so many more subcontractors that are interested and actively participating in our projects. This has improved our ability to be extremely competitive while enabling us to forge new and lasting relationships with subcontractors.
ProsThe ease of selecting the trades and scope of work required for the project type selected. The enormous amount of subs that can be reached or that can see a posted project. The formal bid invite that is sent via Plan Hub is professional too.
ConsEditing a project is still somewhat frustrating and in some areas there aren't enough options to choose from. There is no place for photos in the plans area.
COURTNEY C.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT

“User Review”

OverallOverall, for the price you might as well have Planhub. It is an additional tool to use that is extremely affordable no strings attached. We are happy with our software.
ProsThe software integrates well with how our sales and development team already function. It is similar to over lead generation and organizational tools we use so there was almost no learning curve.
ConsSometimes when we click on an invitation to bid on an email it doesn't transfer us directly to the project info on planhub.com instead it will take us to our main login page and we will need to find it through there.
Al H.
VP of Corporate Sales
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

“PlanHub Review”

OverallOverall experience has been good. The main thing I like about PlanHub is that I get access to all bidding GC's on record.
ProsI like the ease of use and the info provided the most.
ConsThe mobile version of it needs improvement. In the past, I couldn't upload bids at all using my phone. Some changes were made and I can submit bids now from my phone...but, the layout is still scrambled a bit when using a phone.

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We agree with you regarding the mobile version and we are working hard to improve it. Currently we are developing PlanHub 2.0 which in addition to new improved features, it will be completely mobile responsive. The new version should be rolled out before the end of 2019 and like yourself we are anxiously awaiting its release.
Tim D.
Vice President

“Tile Contractror ”

OverallOverall, we like the information the product provides and look forward to seeing how the product grows over the coming months and years.
ProsThe software not only provides bid invites, but shows if there are multiple contractors bidding the projects, and also provides updates as to the status of the project. If its still bidding or has been awarded. They also provide a breakdown of what subcontractors are needed for each project. Like we mainly do stone and tile work so spending time downloading and looking threw drawings on a project to s see its only VCT or LVT flooring is time spent, that we don't anymore since Planhub provides us with the information upfront.
ConsThe product is still new so there is a bigger coverage of jobs by the other companies but that is improving each week as more and more companies begin to post on this site.
James A.
Senior Estimator
August 8, 2019

“Best Construction Bidding Software”

OverallWe use this daily to download construction documents for HVAC pricing and to bid project to GC's listed.
ProsEase of use. Also most of the GC's we work with use this system. Very user friendly.
ConsAbility to find listed projects. If the exact name of the project is not entered, the system won't find it.

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. We have a target release date for 2.0 during the 4th quarter of this year.
Zeki D.
VP
August 26, 2019

“Best Plan I have Purchased”

OverallI am overwhelmed with work bidding opportunities , simply fantastic.
ProsThis PlanHub has every type of work wanted, I bid on various locations and select Private work ONLY as I stopped dealing with UNION or Government Project. Other Companies I have to pay for evry city another fee if I wan to see what bids are out there. Planhub I can see NYC Long Island all of Nj where I want and it does NOT cost arm and a leg as I used to pay.
ConsIf they have Electronic take-off software with it would have been GREEEAAT
Celso L.

“Easy-to-use-interface”

OverallOverall, I find it easier to use than the competitor, Blue Book. It's more responsive, clean, and less clunky. The simplicity in the design is definitely a winning feature.
ProsThe greatest thing about this software is the ease of use. Any person is able to easily figure out the basic workings of plan hub within a day or so of playing around with it.
Cons The main con is that when a separate email is sent to us with the message content from plan hub, sometimes it can be very difficult, and in a few instances impossible to figure out which project the message is coming from. The email contains a link, but for an unknown reason, at times when I click the link plan hub does not take me directly to the message thread, but only directs me to the dashboard of projects. For someone like us, who review upwards of 20 projects a day, it becomes impossible to go back to every project and message to try to link it to the correct one. Messaging definitely needs improvement!
Tina R.
Administrative Assistant
August 15, 2019

“Great venue to advertise a project.”

ProsGreat way to advertise a project. Has the ability to reach all Divisions if needed.
Cons1. Not able to download report for future projects or to notify specific trades of revised plans or issues, nor copy to excel spreadsheet for maintaining for project bidding purposes on who has been notified (this needs to be searchable and able to sort by division) 2. Need to be able to notify specific Divisions of any push dates or bids still needed, etc., instead of sending out to everyone. 3. Bid Documents need a better system for uploading and labeling.(need to be more specific) ability to have some labeled "photos", "Required Paperwork", "Revised Plans", instead of all being lumped together in one section. 4.Need to be able to mark ALL plans specifically- Rev. 1, Rev 2, new updated plans, etc. and not have to click EACH file. 5. Even though it lists email within project, I do not always receive bids submitted straight thru Plan Hub. Bids should also be sent directly to email and most subs end up calling to get the email- stating it was not listed on their end.
BRITTANY D.
Project Coordinator
August 8, 2019

“The Best Team that is out there.”

OverallOverall they are the absolute best. Other plans rooms didnt give me much feedback or status updates like Planhub did. The customer services is out of this world. Most of the projects we are awarded come from Gc's posting with Planhub. Connections and customers services is the best way to describe planhub.
ProsWhat I like most is they are always up to date on the projects coming through. We are notified of any status changes. If I have any questions I can email some of there reps and they reply within a couple of hours if not less. Great customer Service.
ConsNothing. Everything I need is there and any suggestions I have asked for I was catered to.
John S.
August 8, 2019

“My toughtys on Plan Hub”

OverallThanks to Plan Hubs I get as many leads as i can chase down and they are quality Leads, My revenue has Tripled and my client list has grown ten fold
ProsDelivers quality Leads Tailored to my Area of Operation
ConsSearch Function, trying to find jobs that you know are in there but you dont have the name right

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. The ability to search for projects by name is a little tricky if not spelled exactly as the project is posted. We deal with the same issue internally. Fortunately we are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved search feature similar to how Google's search works. Even if you spell a name incorrectly it should generate close matches. We expect to roll out PlanHub 2.0 before the end of 2019.
Vincent R.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 30, 2019

“Great platform for bidding projects!”

OverallWith this platform we can get our proposal out in a timely manner. It's great to have a platform that has everything linked together. Easy of use just makes bidding a joy.
ProsI love the ease of use with this platform. It's very self-explanatory. I get a bulk of my leads from the emails. that come out. There is nothing better than be able to use a platform and everything works. The downloads work flawlessly. All the main information for the contractors is easy to access.
ConsThere is only one thing I don't like. It may be on the upgraded accounts. I would like to see the contractor email address above the telephone number for the contractor.
Cindy T.
BDM
Hospitality, 201-500 employees

“PlanHub Pros & Cons”

OverallWe are receiving a tremendous amount of GC opportunities that we never had before.
ProsIt allows me to receive RFPs that I would never have known about.
ConsI would like more sections of industry to better tailor the RFP requests to my companies needs. I receive a lot of requests that don't fit our industry.
Lyndsey S.
Project Manager/Estimator

“Great for New Contacts”

OverallSo far so good. I have enjoyed using the site and plan on continuing to do so.
ProsI like how readily available new jobs and contacts are we have had more exposure since using, the ease of use, and placing a bid can be done through the site. I like being able to contact general contractors and ask questions through the site. My favorite aspect is that it will show other GCs on the project even if you didn't receive the invitation from them that way I can bid to more than one company on a job. I also like the cost of this site is very economical compared to other sites that can be pricey and offer the same information.
ConsMy least favorite parts are how the drawings are listed on the site sometimes in single mixed up pages, even though that may be how they were loaded and not the actual sites issue. I also don't like how the bidding format is set up. We customize bids per contractor just as far as the company name so I have to load and send bids one at a time instead of in a group, but I do like that I can send them through the site.
Cathy P.
Marketing

“API”

ProsSimplicity of accessing the drawings and prints. General Contractors bidding listed with their contact information. Receive an abundance of ITBs. Establishing new contacts from the ITBs we quote.
ConsAt times, the uploaded documents are scattered. Have to download to easily find the pages I specifically review.

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. We understand the frustration with scattered uploaded documents. 95% of the projects posted on PlanHub are posted by the GC themselves and they are sent out exactly as they are loaded. We are currently working on PlanHub 2.0 which will have an improved file organizer that will allow GCs to better categorize their files. In addition, we will also be introducing an on screen OCR reader that will allow you to search files using specific keywords, improving your estimating process. PlanHub 2.0 is scheduled to be released by the end of 2019.
Diane C.
Office Manager/PM Assist

“Review on Planhub”

OverallI was having trouble finding subcontractors and I have found so many new subs on planhub. Planhub has made my bidding part of my job so much easier! I have never had any problems with planhub, they have come a long ways since I first started using them.
ProsI have used Plan Hub for many years. I use several different Planrooms and software and Planhub is the best. They have a large Subcontractor base which is needed for out of town jobs. Every job I bid goes one planhub.
ConsI wish I could message the subs from my original email address.
Brayan B.
August 8, 2019

“Planhub Review for Preconstructuion”

OverallPlanhub has been useful in capturing projects across the nation from $200k to $3.5 Million and everything in between.
ProsPlanhub is useful tool whether your are bidding on a local project (example D.M.V.) or out of state. We get to meet tons of new sub contractors to help us win bids. It's easy to setup project whether it is union/non-union, phased/regular hours etc...
ConsThere should be a way to view local subs that have viewed the projects when searching for people who have downloaded the project files.
Andrew W.
Construction, 1001-5000 employees

“PlanHub Review”

OverallWe are bidding three times as many jobs as we were before using PlanHub. It is so simple to navigate and download the correct documents.
Pros-Easy to use -Easy to download documents -Not as expensive as other bid software -Visually appealing
Cons-Sometimes the documents are out of order or not labeled a way that is easy to read -Not all GCs are listed
John B.
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“I hate writing reviews but....”

OverallGood service and support when we had small problems setting up in the beginning.
ProsEase of use. Does a good job connecting me to bids in my specific area and my specific field.
ConsNothing negative to say about it. Doing exactly what we need--connecting us to a lot of relevant construction projects. Suggestion: I would like to connect to projects further upstream in the design phase (ie: owners, developers, or Architects). Secondly: It would be nice to be able to get a regional targeted mailing list.
Jazmin F.
Bid Procurement Asst. Manager
August 23, 2019

“In Between- Some pros, some cons.”

OverallIt's a bit less than average- the overall setup is amazing and simple to add the project but the quality contractors don't seem to be very helpful. I think if there was a type of qualification process for contractors to add their information, for it to be a bit more accurate that would expand quality!
ProsThe ease of putting the project out for bid, simplicity and "surprise" bids that we receive occasionally.
ConsContractors can add numerous trades if not all and that's not their trade of work. Contractor coverage doesn't seem to impact our bidding process, we don't receive too many bids or contractors to confirm during our estimating phase.
mike w.
business development manager

“Plan Hub review”

OverallI feel that plan hub is a great tool for us to use as a company and the overall usability is great.
ProsI like the fact that we get emails stating that a job has been added. I also feel that the ability to review all of the documents is great. It is easy to use and I am able to share the info with others on my team.
ConsI do not like the fact that it does not list all of the contractors that are quoting the job. We have quoted many of the projects and have only secured a couple due to the fact that we quoted it to the wrong contractor.
Darrin S.

“Information access”

OverallVery helpful when you find the job listed, that you are working on. Sometimes, there are GC's bidding that you did not have on your list, you find them on Planhub.
ProsUsually list all the GC's bidding on a project, as well as the plan documents.
ConsYou can not type in a job name and perform a search for a particular job. You have to go through the list page by page to find the job you are looking for.
Doug S.
Sales
Construction, 201-500 employees

“ Plan Hub Review”

Overall No issues with Plan Hub, we do get alot of Plan Hub Updates on projects. Not an issues but maybe there is a way to just send the updates to the folks that are bidding or have downloaded the plans.
Pros Ease of use, very user friendly. Contains almost all the project details you would need to know.
Cons Not much negative to say at this point, its a good system, just when you bid you are not sure how many others you are up against for the project.
James I.
AV Project Manager
Executive Office, 11-50 employees

“PlanHub Review”

OverallThis is a great information source. Captures and notifies us of upcoming projects.
ProsEasy to use. Everything that I need to bid in one place. Solid contact information.
ConsProjects often come up with short lead times.
james w.
Plumbing Divison manager

“Still learning”

OverallI am able to see all of my bids on one page.also I know when I submitted them and the date I sent them and to whom.
ProsThe software is easy to use but still learning what it can do.
ConsDont know how to use all the functions yet
Daniel M.

“Easy to use.”

OverallOverall I am pleased with PlanHub. It has given me more GC's to bid on several jobs and that means I am reach a bigger client base.
ProsI like everything about PlanHub. The search process is easy which means that I get more quotes to the GC's and this means I can bid more jobs.
ConsThe only thing that I do not like is the fact that you do not show the GC's address on site. In my quote process we add the GC's address to the quote and this means that I have to go looking for the address on the web or through previous quotes.
Cindy O.
Estimating Department Mgr.

“Easy Use”

OverallReally like using Plan Hub & all the help I get from the rep. We get several bids for our projects using Plan Hub, its been a win win for our Company. Just need to work out the areas(meaning how many miles they will travel to work on a project) covered for the sub-contractors.
ProsEasy to use & follow. Quick fix if any problems.
ConsFinding sub-contractors in the correct area.

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback and thanks for using PlanHub! We will be launching a campaign later this year that will encourage all PlanHub users to optimize their profiles with correct coverage areas, trades and project types.
Emmanuel P.
Project manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

“PlanHub”

OverallI have a very good experience
ProsIt's very friendly to use never have any problem with using it
ConsIt's the fact that the plan goes to too many contractors
Jose R.
August 8, 2019

“Great platform to connect with quality GC's”

ProsSimple, straight to the point, so far I h ave made at least 2 long term connections with GC's who feed us work.
ConsGet emails for jobs we have no scope on, could be just an invite mistake?
Kurtis P.
Business Development Executive
August 8, 2019

“A Great Portal to Expand Our Reach”

OverallOverall it's been very good. It took a little bit of time to refine our criteria for the best opportunities, but since then it's been an invaluable resource.
ProsThe ability to communicate and get access to others within our area that we weren't otherwise aware of. Plus the ease of use make it simple for all to use.
ConsWhen using on a mobile device it is not user friendly.
Donna D.
Administration
Building Materials, 11-50 employees

“Great for business”

OverallWe've had a great experience with PlanHub. There is no doubt in my mind that we've been awarded jobs that we never would have had the opportunity to bid on.
ProsThe software is definitely user friendly and the support staff is friendly and helpful
ConsHmmmmm..I wish there was some miracle way to just view my industry
Suzanne C.
Project Coordinator
August 15, 2019

“Planhub makes publishing our Bids Easy”

OverallCustomer Support, easy to use, project exposure are all top notch!
ProsThis software is user friendly and fast! It only takes me a couple of minutes to post a project and reach hundreds of potential subcontractors.
ConsI'd like to be able to customize the trades needed when posting a project.
Chad S.
Managing Partner
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 1-10 employees

“Bid Organization”

OverallWe are evaluating projects to bid on and then sorting them out to our estimating team.
ProsEasy to find projects, and quickly assess if we want to quote
ConsDifficult for the organization to see who is working on which bid. If there was a Bid Organization feature like Building Connected it would be more valuable resource.
Tara Z.
Office manager

“Buds”

OverallDefinitely worth the money
ProsThere are a lot of bids to choose from that are non-union .
Cons I thought all of the bid invites would list all of the general contractors bidding on the projects . this information would come from the architect and or owner. If plan hub could get that and put that on the bids that would be great and work more worth the money .

By PlanHub on August 16, 2019
Thanks for the positive feedback and thank you for using PlanHub. As for getting the full GC bid list on each project, we try our best. We have a whole research team that works to get that information from architects, owners, local governments and so on. Unfortunately many projects are treated as confidential making it difficult to get that information. The advantage of being a PlanHub Premier customer, any bid you submit through PlanHub will automatically be forwarded to any additional GCs that are added to the project even after you submit your bid. Lots of times the full bidders list isn't obtained until a couple days before bid due date. So being a Premier customer, be assured your bid is getting to all the GCs.
Scott R.
Outside Sales
August 8, 2019

“Excellent tool for getting bids ”

ProsI love the fact that i get bid invites for projects that meet my scope of work and i don't need to search through 1000's of plans that have nothing to do with my company.
ConsI haven't had any cons so far. The software works great.
Jeff L.
August 8, 2019

“Great but with some draw backs”

OverallWe are happy with the frequency in the ITBs and the quality of the projects.
ProsAccess to a wide network of GCs and access to opportunities to bid projects.
ConsWe don't always get the ITBs in enough time to provide a quality bid. So i am having to pass up lots of opportunities because of the small window of time. Its frustrating because lots of the ITBs are easy bids that we feel we could win if there was more time given.
Derrick C.
Bid Coordinator

“I Love PlanHub”

OverallThis helps in area they are more remote especially.
ProsThis software is very easy to use and has helped me tremedously when it comes to locating new and qualified contractors to help us with are many construction projects. I highly recommend it and will continue to use PlanHub going forward.
ConsI wish it showed me which contractors were planning to bid and which ones have declined.
Robert B.
August 30, 2019

“Very good for the money spent”

OverallGood, very friendly people, easy to use
ProsEase of finding and downloading plans. Multiple leads to consider
ConsNone really that I can say, everything seems to work easily and efficiently
Kevin P.
Project Manger
August 15, 2019

“PlanHub is very effective and easy to use”

OverallOverall, using PlanHub has been a great experience. We can do everything from takeoff to invoicing, as well as track and update all of our projects using this program.
ProsThe take off capabilities for drawings and floorplans and the ease of use were huge benefits.
ConsThe versatility and flexibility of the proposals and PO's were limited and not as adjustable as I would like
Matthew S.
Operations Support

“PlanHub as an End User”

OverallIt's overall positive in that it has helped us build relationships with clients and keeps us abreast of upcoming projects, but it is rather slow to use and we often get bombarded with emails even after we have declined to bid on projects.
ProsThe software itself is easy to navigate and to understand. It compiles a great number of opportunities into one place. It is a great way to find potential clients and get in front of them.
ConsThe software/website itself runs slowly most of the time, especially when selecting a project or after having deleted one from the list. The Google Map feed rarely loads. It takes me more time to curate through the types of jobs that we don't do than I usually spend downloading plans. I wish there were a "ignore refit/upbuild/renovation" sort of option. I'm also not a fan of continuing to get email updates about projects after I've indicated that we will not bid them.
john H.
Lead Estimator
August 12, 2019

“Very Good but Glitchy”

OverallTakeoff are quick while using templates and parts takes more time and effort
ProsEasy to do basic takeoffs if NOT using Templates
ConsProgram freezes temporarily looses some functionality until you close and reopen.
August 12, 2019
Spencer P.
Preconstruction Manager

“PlanHub Review”

OverallVery good. Great customer support team as well
ProsI like the "fire and forget" nature of issuing bids to a vast network of subs.
ConsI wish it was easier to selectively target subs and send follow ups.
Nick R.
Bus. Dev. Exec.

“Thoughts on Plan Hub”

OverallIn theory this should benefit my business because it presents a pool of potential clients to engage with and try to build relationships with. It seems however, that based on the wide-spread access to these opps the GC's may be getting inundated with quotes to the point where they feel less to no urgency to respond in most instances. It's a good service with a good concept, and the price is great considering my whole team uses it across the country. Ultimately, it just may not align with what we need to focus our efforts on.
ProsI like that it opened up more opportunities for me to have visibility to that I may not have seen otherwise. It's nice to have another resource to try and identify and pursue biddable projects through.
ConsIt can be tricky to find a project I viewed previously sometimes. It is also a bit awkward to access projects the way it is currently configured. Once your in the opportunity its laid out well. I've noticed a very low close rate from projects that I've identified on this service. It is also hard to get any type of response from the GC's asking for quotes. Maybe my type of business just isn't aligned properly in regards to what we are targeting: Large Multi-Family and other big scale commercial projects.
harold d.
estimator/ project manager
August 16, 2019

“Great Way to Meet New Clients and Acheive New Jobs”

OverallGreat experience is all I can say.
ProsThis software is great I have had great success with it, I have meet many new General Contractors and I have been awarded several jobs using this software, I would recommend it to anyone in the construction field.
ConsI can't think of anything that is an con.
Rudy D.

“Contractor review”

OverallOne very important item is to have the plans available to read or down load.
ProsIt was fairly easy to use, list most information needed.
ConsThe prior software you were able to move thru steps better, the bid section can be improved or be more flexible with entering information. The mandatory cost should have an option to " see attached quote" , reason the quote has item included or not included in the quote. Where a flat rate does not take that into account.
Sara C.
bid coordinator

“Helpful Info”

Pros-easily able to find more subs -easy to send emails
Cons-It seems difficult to add new subs -People have a hard time finding my contact information
Tawana F.
Estimating Coordinator
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 employees

“Estimating Coordinator”

OverallI love PlanHub!!
ProsReceiving proposals from qualified subs in a timely matter.
ConsIt's a great software. I have nothing to negative to say.