Clust Ratings

Overall
4.7/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

About Clust

Clust automates the process of gathering clients information and documents for small businesses. With a beautifully simple interface, this secure online application helps professionals collect, approve and share their clients' documents in no time. Discover an effortless, fast and scalable document collection app with great features such as: due dates, automated reminders, online form, documents approval/denial, collaboration and more! Learn more about Clust
  • "Clust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process."
  • "Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality."
  • "Perfect for onboarding clients and also getting applications when I tried to hire someone. The founder is very responsive, support is great."
  • "I like the appeal of Clust and can envision this being a very succinct tool to help communicate contracts and meet other needs of clients."
  • "To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing."
  • "Learning how to use it at first was a little confusing, but you kinda get used to it."
  • "When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around."
  • "Unfortunately, being a law office, many of our forms are either wordy or require a lot of explanation to be able to understand what we need and why we need it."

Pros

• "Great customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality."

Cons

• "To me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing."
  • "When developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around."

Kasim A.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2019

“I can't believe it took this long!”

OverallGreat customer service, excellent price point, awesome functionality.
ProsI have been waiting for something like this forever. My company does advanced Google ads managment and client onboarding is the most difficult facet of our business to scale. I was using formstack portals but it's a half baked product and causes as many problems at it solves. This application is user friendly, intuitive, and understands the necessity of supporting the incremental submission of information in a way both the user and the admin can monitor the progress of. It's also easy to use and very feature rich. You can build conditional logic and customize quite a bit.
ConsIt's not currently possible to bulk edit conditional logic so, for a very long form, you're setting logic manually. However, they've proven very receptive to feedback and have already made a significant number of updates in the short time I've been a customer.
Christina M.
Managing Editor + Art Director
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 6, 2019

“Simple and easy if you only need a few features”

OverallI highly recommend this for MOST small businesses. Obviously, if your needs are complex, it may not be for you, but 99.9% of my customers don't want massive features and the biggest complaint is cost for use...this was a great option.
ProsThis is easy to create forms, create questions, create a login area for your customers, track progress, set up email reminders for progress, and great and easy to plug into a website. If you are a business that needs to collect forms and hate the email back and forth, this is great. I recommended this to several of my clients and it works great for one who is a headhunter and needs resumes, letters of recommendation, covers, pictures, copies of transcripts, etc. The other is someone who has an extensive question and review process and rather than house documents via back and forth email, clust offered a way to house this back and forth. It is also a clean interface, clear, etc.
ConsIt doesn't have a lot of 'aesthetic' features (i.e. divide the form into 2 columns) and it does lack some more advanced features like perhaps having it adapt or an API to integrate mass email (like mailchimp).
Victoria S.
Managing director
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
December 11, 2019

“Wonderful service and very clever software”

Overallwonderful experience delivered on time and were helpful throughout. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the most incredible account manager, rarely have i worked with a technology company that is as helpful as clust.
Pros- user friendly - intuitive -exceeded my expectation -met my brief
Cons-maybe there is some snagging, but i am sure this will be worked through
December 11, 2019
Kirk L.
Legal Services, Self-employed
November 6, 2019

“Great product with lots of potentials”

OverallDespite some online reviews I have watched in Youtube, I really believe in the product. I loved it so much that I want it to improve. It really has a lot of potential in my space...immigration application.
ProsI loved the fact that I can have my clients go to the form, fill it up and log-off and log-in again to continue their update on the form. Something that my clients are struggling when I was using Google forms on onboarding.
ConsWhen developing a form, it is a pain in B???? to move fields around. This really have to improve in light of transfer some of my Google forms to Clust.
Mary D.
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Great concept, still needs some fixes to make it workable for our practice”

OverallWe turned to Clust in hopes of creating forms that we could send out to our clients to shorten turnaround time. Unfortunately, being a law office, many of our forms are either wordy or require a lot of explanation to be able to understand what we need and why we need it. This is what's holding us back from giving a higher rating - if we can't use it, we can't recommend it.
ProsThe flexibility is good, and if you use short words or phrases when constructing your apps it would probably work well.
ConsIt's still awkward for our firm's use, because we use a lot of long words and the character count won't accommodate our needs.
Leonardo W.
Information Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Necessary Onboarding and SOP tool”

OverallI'm very happy with this tool
ProsClust is a essential tool for anyone that want to improve any kind of process. We use it mainly for onboarding and to automate this process. As a b2b focused company, we need to gather a huge amount of data when our work start. There was a LOT of back and forth using emails, misunderstandings and all sort of hell on earth situation. With Clust, things got way easier. We just set our SOP, assign the customer and that is it! The app will keep track for us and even notify the customer. If you have a business, you need this!
ConsThe only thing I don't like, is the per-process portal, in an ideal world, this could be per-customer portal, this way, things would get even easier, and in opinion, makes more sense. With that being said, I think Clust is an essential tool, and this is a minor detail that I'm sure will be addressed soon.
Christopher K.
President and Founder
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Exponential Potential yet Already Amazing”

OverallI have too many problems to list, but there is so much flexibility within the platform that it allows for me to develop creative solutions as well as collaborate with others and take the "If its not broken, don't fix it method".
ProsThere are few to if any limitations in what you can or can not create template wise. They are already GDRP compliant, which for those of us here in the U.S basically means they meet very strict standards for security and encryption of your data. Customer support is amongst the best I have had and the learning resources for how to use their platform is plentiful.
ConsI wish they had HIPPA compliancy but GDRP surpasses it, though I was told they are working on securing HIPPA so the use cases for medical records and forms make this a no brainer deal for me.
Ross S.
MD
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 7, 2019

“Unbelievabel product for on-boarding client and customising the experience. ”

OverallExcellent product. Great support. 100% recommended for client on-boarding.
ProsCustomise each item we require from the client Build in a digital fact find. Mobile friendly. Automated reminders.
ConsWhilst building a FORM, it would be ideal to be able to 'copy' questions and all the formatting that comes with it. We built a medical capture form that asks the same questions lots of times which I needed to write out individually each time.
BRANDON F.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Best Client Portal Ive used so far!”

OverallWe are able to provide customized information to different user access levels easily, without sending emails over and over.
ProsI like the customization and ease of use. Being a small service company each of us already wears multiple hats... and our budget doesn't allow for a full time IT person / resident computer guru. We easily set this up using the resources already available through tutorials and the website. We were up and running in no time.
ConsSo far, for what we use it for, there is no complaint. While it is set up for more of an onboarding type of scenario, we use it for client interactions when performing a large contract / services on a large portfolio wherein there are multiple decision makers across multiple states. This also allows us to provide standardized information to the individual properties, that may not be privy to all of the information.
Chris J.
Operations Director
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees
November 7, 2019

“Good product, solid foundation”

ProsWorks straight out of the box Easy to navigate and looks professional to the end user
ConsThe forms element is a little basic, not alot of field types to use Creating forms is not as simple and straightforward as it would seem
Jay J.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
September 12, 2019

“Clust makes the hard task of collecting documents from customers easy”

OverallThe office for Clutch is in Paris, France, and the customer service is very good. Of course, they are a European company so the best support comes in the morning since I am in the USA. But they are responsive to questions and very easy to work with.
ProsIf you have ever tried to get multiple pieces of information and documents from customers, you will know that the task is extremely time consuming and difficult. Often it involves dozens of emails and requires significant employee time. However, Clust solves the problem. It acts as a centralized hub for customers to share and upload the requested information in a simple checklist manner. The information is then sent to a team member to approve the submission. Besides helping employees save time, it is also a gentle way of showing which documents a customer must submit. In an email, a list of seven documents can look daunting to customers. However, on Clust the checklist looks friendly - while still being very professional.
ConsI would like a cname option so customers who are submitting documents would see our URL and not the one from Clust. I was told this is a feature that is being developed right now. The product is already great, but this would make it outstanding.
September 12, 2019
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
November 12, 2018

“Saves us time and money!”

ProsClust has brought to us a very innovative way of working. We used to gather all client documents on our website with a poorly designed contact form and the rest of the work was made manually. With Clust, all that has ended months ago. We've completely switched the whole team (contractors included) to Clust and I am very satisfied as the manager. The software is very easy to use, you just follow the steps at registration and you're ready to go. Then, the support team follows up with you to help you go even further with website modules etc. (which we use) and that's it. I have senior team members who got up to speed very quickly and don't see themselves using any other alternative.
ConsNothing. This software is really good and modern. If I really had to share a complaint it would be the additional feature requests that we can't wait to see live. Other than that, it does the work and really helps us work better and faster.
November 12, 2018
Sarah F.
Content Marketing Manager
Education Management, 11-50 employees
November 14, 2019

“Nice software that can be used for lots of different purposes”

OverallWe use Clust for a new recruitment process which includes an application form, a training process and a candidate's area. I really like that Clust allows us to use one software for all these different parts because it lets us receive documents, share important information and communicate with the candidates.
ProsWhat I like most about Clust is that you can easily create templates to use over and over again but you also have the flexibility to customise single applications using a template first. I also like that you can sort incoming applications into folders for better organisation and overview of various projects or processes. When I had an issue the support replied quickly, was really willing to help and tried to solve your problem until they achieved it.
ConsTo me at the beginning, the term application was a bit confusing. I would prefer a more general term for it such as project which they use in their help center explanation. It would make it more clear to me that it can suit lots of different sectors, projects and processes.

By Clust Technologies on December 6, 2019
Hello Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. Many people want us to change the word "applications" and some other want us to keep it :) We're working on giving you the ability to enter your own word. Stay tuned
Banking, 201-500 employees
December 13, 2018

“I can only recommend Clust”

OverallUsing one tool to request and keep track of incoming information is great. I love the integrated messaging feature and the transparency of the team about what's coming up next.
ProsI love the fact that you can actually initiate requests under your own terms and be proactive about the list of documents you need to gather from clients or suppliers. The experience is neat and clean for admins as well as their clients too. The team is creative and reactive and the overall concept of the tool is smart while very simple.
ConsAt first, My clients did not get any notification but that was easily fixed by the team. Can't wait to see a mobile app!
December 13, 2018
Swithin P.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
November 13, 2019

“Clust - The one stop customer onboarding solution”

OverallI was looking for a ready to use end to end customer onboarding solution that I can easily integrate into my website where I can keep track and manage my clients. Clust was a blessing in disguise it has helped me make a great impression on my customers. Happy to have made the right decision with this product.
ProsEasy to use and setup Fast interface with all key functions built in r for an end to end onboarding process Responsive support team
ConsLimited ability to purchase additional disk space within the software but they have a solution in place that enables you to link your OneDrive or Google drive account
Alexander M.
Co-Founder
Design, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“The Best On-boarding Solution Available”

OverallWe are using Clust as the primary touchpoint of our on-boarding process. It has been instrumental in ensuring we consistently are provided with everything we need and has allowed us to save considerable time.
ProsEasy to Set up Flexible across industries Highly Secure Excellent customer support
ConsCan't change the title of "Application" to something more universal
Laurent R.
Responsable commercial & Partenariats - Grands Comptes
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
October 19, 2018

“Great productivity app”

ProsFirst, the experience is amazing for us and for our clients. Overall Clust is really a smart document collection app. I particularly like the fact that we can initiate requests for supporting documents and follow up on those in a professional way. And there are plenty of cool features like APIs, online forms, reminders
ConsI can't see any so far. We'll see after a while if anything comes up.
October 19, 2018
Helen T.
Clinical Psychologist
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
November 14, 2019

“Simple, clean, saves time”

ProsSaves so much time by not having to find correct versions of files to send to clients and keeping track of whether documents are completed and returned. Clust allows form templates to be created so info can be easily collated in PDF form. Custom domain and smtp emails increases the trust and professionalism of my business. Support has been superb - very responsive.
ConsWould be better if wordings like "Applications" can be customised. When creating a form, moving items up and down a long list of item can be quite difficult. Would also be good if collaborators can view only selected files rather than everything.

By Clust Technologies on December 6, 2019
Hello Helen, Thank you for your feedback :) We're going to add more options on collaborators permissions soon. Stay tuned !
Manu D.
GM
November 7, 2019

“Useful even for small businesses”

OverallI am the manager of a small company specialized in the creation of Wordpress websites and Ecommerce sites (www.cremedebronzage.com for example). For each new customer, I spent many hours requesting the information I needed to create the site (logos, photos, links from competing sites, color/graphic preferences, billing details, signed contract, etc.). Since then, I discovered Clust and it's a real pleasure! I created a canvas with all the information I needed. This template is created from several subforms that I insert or not, depending on the type of project. Some fields are mandatory, others not, but in any case, until the customer has filled in all the necessary information, he cannot send me the project requests file. As a result, I finished the round trip by email in which I ask the customer for this or that part he has forgotten. It saves me a lot of time and, for the customer, it's a simple way to know exactly what elements he still needs to send me. At the same place he can send me the pictures, word documents with content, links, advices, special requests, ... it's really the easiest way I've found to launch a new project and collect all the information I need to start it
Pros- High modularity - Very clean interface - Easy to upload documents
Cons- Takes a little time to understand HowTo
Damian L.
Managing Partner
Media Production, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Super flexible for handling multiple brands”

ProsThat I can easily setup applications for all our brands in one place, following the same conventions.
ConsIt's not intuitive to begin using it, so requires some guidance.
Yuma O.
Retail, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Easy to Automate Your Emails”

OverallWe have reduced our amount of outgoing emails using clust. I think this is very useful automation software if you need to send emails back and forth with your application, supplier, etc.
ProsIt's very easy to use. You can get started very quickly and the learning curve is nice.
Cons1. I want to set up specific dates to send out the reminder emails. 2. When a doc is submitted, I don't get a notification. I want to get a notification. 3. When the date is a input, it converts into a pdf to view it. I just want to view it on the website, instead of pdf doc.
Jay M.
November 6, 2019

“Clust > Any Other Application Software”

OverallIt's simple. It's easy. You can set up a template in a few minutes, and then each application only takes a few minutes to set up and send out after your template is made.
ProsEase of use, and FINALLY, there is a software that can replace emails and give me onboarding status updates. No more tracing back emails for log ins or documents.
ConsWhile we can build templates on our own. It definitely needs more prebuilt templates for a wider disbursement of industries, but they did cover web design rebuilds in their templates which was a huge time saver since we use that.
Paul M.
Ceo
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Mortgage business using Clust”

ProsEasy to setup. Custom domain and sender just released. Easy to stay in touch with client's.
ConsWe haven't encountered any cons yet. So far the software is awesome.
Joaquin G.
November 6, 2019

“Great product, I look forward to seeing what the future holds”

OverallI like what it does as far as business process management. This tool is flexible to use for both our clients and organization to maintain quality standards for information collection and process management.
ProsI like the fact that it keeps our on-boarding of new clients focused with information collecting in one easy process.
ConsI wish that you can keep all the information for one client in an actual client portal where they can access it, along with any future applications that may be assigned to that particular client.
Sean L.
Co-Founder & COO
November 6, 2019

“Makes onboarding a lot easier”

OverallClust is helping us to standardize our onboarding process so that we can make the client experience more consistent overall. So far it has been great - I am learning new features and tweaks every day that make our process even better.
ProsI enjoy how easy it is to set up Clust to suit my needs. It has made my client onboarding process much easier to implement and track than it was before.
ConsSome stock verbiage is a little awkward - I would like the ability to customize all wording that the clients will see.
Jestle L.
Branch Manager
Education Management, 1-10 employees

“Study Query”

OverallI like using Clust in our company. It helped us eliminate clutters of our clients files and the task of doing the follow ups.
ProsThe email reminders are helping us push our clients to submit their requirements on time. This lessened our sales staff tasks and really automated the follow ups very well.
ConsThe overall look and design, all pages look the same.
Krishna L.
Human Resources, Self-employed

“Does its job”

Pros-Perfect for onboarding clients and also getting applications when I tried to hire someone -The founder is very responsive, support is great -Having unlimited applications is also a plus
ConsLearning how to use it at first was a little confusing, but you kinda get used to it. I feel like the steps in creating forms/templates can be simplified.
Bradley F.
System Admin
Retail, 51-200 employees
November 6, 2019

“Just started but happy so far”

OverallSo far everything is really good and it keeps improving as time goes on. There are updates happening constantly that are making it even better.
ProsClust keeps everything very organized and lets you set deadlines for your clients to make onboarding very easy.
ConsNeed more granular customization, some of the forms are difficult to get where we want due to the lack of options of fields.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
November 7, 2019

“Great for onboarding processes if you have the necessary integrations”

ProsClust offers great flexibility for most industries and applications with the opportunity to automate repeated project or workflow processes.
ConsIf you need digital signatures as part of your onboarding or workflow processes then you'll need to pay for a third party subscription for that Clust feature to work.
José Antonio S.
Regional Growth Manager
November 6, 2019

“Content gathering made easy”

OverallReally good experience, the platform is quick, their support is nice and they listen to the feedback.
ProsIt's easy to set up, use and share. I've used it in a couple of projects to gather content and it's working pretty well, making my whole process a lot easier.
ConsNone for the moment, but it would be nice if they added more integrations.
Thanh T. N.
Senior Accounting Manager
Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees
November 6, 2019

“An easy to use software which does its job”

OverallReceiving forms and documents in an organized manner
ProsClust is very easy to use. Once you log in, the onboarding is very simple. If you know how to operate a computer, you should have no problem navigating around this software.
ConsThe user interface is a little bland, but it will improve eventually.
Tyler B.
Accountant
Accounting, Self-employed
November 6, 2019

“The future of documenting gathering”

ProsThis has been a huge time saver. Being able to send out mass emails to my clients about certain things I need at certain times of the month as been huge!
ConsI wish it was a fully functional client portal. I would love for this to be a hub where I can hold all of my client files.
November 13, 2019

“Really Streamlines Working With Clients”

ProsThis is a time saver and is easy to use, but better than that is the ease of use for clients. It helps me to streamline to the process of getting information from clients.
Constheres nothing that i can think of yet! I am sure i may find something, but not for now.

Thank you very much !
Mike R.
Instructor
Education Management, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“So far so good”

ProsEasy to learn how to use, fast to implement
ConsLack of integrations (GoToMeeting and Acuity Scheduler)
Matt A.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Great platform, looking forward to watching it grow.”

ProsGathering content has always been difficult for our agency and Clust's platform is exactly what we've been looking for.
ConsNo ability to add a custom subdomain (just fixed!)
Alex C.
Website Designer
Hospitality, Self-employed
November 7, 2019

“Well Designed platform with great customer service!”

OverallGreat!
ProsEasy to use. Clust has a great user experience! Helps streamline our client onboarding!
ConsDesign is very corporate and doesn't allow for much customization for client experience.
JOLENE F.
Hospital & Health Care, Self-employed

“Still figuring it out”

ProsI like the appeal of Clust and can envision this being a very succinct tool to help communicate contracts and meet other needs of clients.
ConsIt doesn't feel as intuitive as I thought it would so I haven't utilized it as much I could.
November 7, 2019

“Great Way To Handle Onboardingq”

OverallI love the direction of the this platform and it has tons of potential.
ProsI live that I now have a very easy and effective way to automatically onboard new clients and projects without the need to harass my clients anymore.
ConsThe form builder could be a little more user friendly.
November 6, 2019

“Not a Customer Portal, yet. Hopefully soon? ”

ProsIt's potential if the Clust team decides to finally deliver what they promised, a Customer Portal. So far its only landing pages with forms.
ConsThat Clust haven't delivered yet a Customer Portal, as they promised. In a Customer Portal, customers can access a page where they can find, separated by project, the forms they have to fill up and their finished deliverables for them to download. Sadly, this has not been developed yet.
Paulhenri P.
Cpo
Financial Services, 11-50 employees
November 6, 2019

“RAS pour le moment, très bon service”

ProsPour le moment tout semble correspondre a nos attentes. Le service client est ultra rapide et a déjà solutionné quelques problèmes.
ConsPour le moment pas encore de problématique particulières. Pas encore eu de retours d'utilisateurs, car pas encore déployé.
Chaz B.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
November 6, 2019

“Make a standard process for onboarding”

ProsClust makes creating a standard client onboarding process so much easier than anything else I've tried.
ConsI wish Clust were named something else but they offer white labeling so this is a non issue