SellerChamp Ratings

Overall
4.4/5
4.4/5
4.8/5

About SellerChamp

SellerChamp is the fastest way to list, reprice, ship and cross-sell your inventory on Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Woocommerce, Walmart and more. List 1000+ items in minutes on multiple channels, automate your operations, and grow by 10X! We keep your items synced across all your channel and fulfill your order via FBA or other fulfillment providers. Create FBA shipments and use our advanced features like custom inventory feeds and more. Learn more about SellerChamp

Barbara Z.
April 19, 2019

“SellerChamp is the Best”

OverallI have been trying to find software like SellerChamp for quite some time. It fits my needs nicely. Keeping track of inventory over three different e-commerce sites has been a headache for several years for me. Not only does the software work as indicated, the support desk is also terrific. You can schedule a call, online screen sharing or online chat to get any questions answered. Other platforms could learn from this organization.
ProsThere are so many positives about this software. Developers help you get started and are there for any help or explanation. Once set up, it basically runs itself. I generally use SellerChamp to share all of my inventory amongst several e-commerce sites. It not only sets up the listing but keeps track of inventory so I don't over-sell merchandise. It also has a repricer along with an FBA shipping module.
ConsNo faults with this software, just need more time to learn all of its features.
April 19, 2019
Mickey S.

“ The 1 & Only CHAMP!”

OverallSelleChamp has been a vital part of our organization since we implemented . It has made our multi channel inventory management a breeze & product listings a snap. Now have more time to concentrate on growing our volumes a lot quicker. SellerChamp has propelled our busyness growth and enabled us to exceed our Targeted goals. Our previous attempts to use such a tool had negative impacts on our business. Therefor going in to SellerChamp we were very apprehensive. SellerChamp has a Top Notch Support Team that resolved all issues immediately. If You're on the Market for such a toll SelleChamp is Truly the one and Only CHAMP!
ProsBest Multi_Channel Listing Tool & Inventory Management Software Ease to Use & Implement Fantastic Service & Support . Affordable & Awesome.
ConsNone! Wish we had Implemented it a lot sooner.
Anis M.
Sales Manager

“BEST SOFTWARE.”

ProsI was thrilled when I finally found out about SellerChamp. Being able to sync multiple marketplaces and keep track of inventory while making sales daily, has been the perfect boost to my business. It's simple to use and highly effective. I can process all my items and inventory 10x faster. I use it every day for both my eBay and Amazon business. The support staff is absolutely great. They solve issues promptly and are even welcoming to new ideas and features and are more than happy to implement them. Thank you for your exceptional work.
ConsConsidering all the pros for this awesome software there has not been anything I didn't like about SellerChamp.
Alla R.
Cosmetics, Self-employed
April 14, 2019

“Awesome Software with great customer Service”

OverallIt helps me tremendously with getting shipments set up to be sent to Amazon.
ProsSellerchamp has a lot of features. I use it almost exclusively for helping to consolidate shipments to Amazon.
ConsThe idea behind everything it can do is great. It's not always clear how to use it unfortunately. And more importantly there are a lot of glitches. What makes it still worth it is the amazing customer support.
emanuel p.
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 9, 2019

“BEST AMAZON AND EBAY LISTING SOFTWARE”

OverallA++++
ProsIt has everything needed to list items easily and efficiently. I have tried every software out there and this is head and shoulders above the rest!
ConsNo cons whatsoever. There were issues originally but all I did was email the reps and he fixed the issues right away. The software is flawless.
Erika B.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2019

“Boost your shipment time with SellerChamp”

OverallSellerChamp has helped me maximize the limited amount of time I have available because it's so much faster than worrying directly in seller central. Though there are hiccups along the way with this being a continually developed program, I would highly recommend the product. I have tried many others, and came right back to SellerChamp
ProsSellerChamp is easy to is and so quick when creating shipments to send to Amazon. Labels are also able to be generated after scanning each product making the process super easy. The customer service is unlike any other, emails are attended to immediately which is completely unexpected.
ConsThe only negative thing I find is when scanning and submitting the items right to Amazon the number of shipments created can be very high. I prefer to scan all items before creating a shipment which usually keeps most of the items going to one location.
Sharon O.
April 9, 2019

“Great software to manage fba shipments”

OverallGreat software to manage your multiple online store from one point. It is easy to update price and edit detail of product from this software. It take fewer time to create fba shipments and packing fba items.
ProsShip item to FBA and Manage seller fulfillabe inventory.
ConsEdit title and description for amazon listing
Chuck C.
Retail, Self-employed

“Good option”

ProsCost is reasonable. It has worked as advertised and the support is first rate. Problems that I have run into are quickly tackled by support team. Plus: I rarely have to use it at all because is just does its job.
ConsI find it a little confusing and non-intuitive in some aspects if I have to bring in product, other than the listings I initiate at Amazon which are a no-brainer.
Danyelle D.
Warehouse Manager/Online Sales
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
April 9, 2019

“Best customer service I have ever had!”

OverallI am still in the beginning stages of Seller Champ and have learned so much already. Customer support is phenomenal and I am confident this software is exactly what I need. It has become all but impossible to keep up with managing large inventories on different platforms. Feeling very appreciative to the guys over at Seller Champ ... for their great software and fantastic customer service! I would highly recommend Seller Champ for your cross listing and inventory needs.
ProsThere are numerous useful options for inventory management (variations, grouping, location, etc.) I absolutely love the bar code scanner option. It saves me a ton of time and the fact SellerChamps uploads all product images as well is a huge help. The customer service is outstanding. They 100% do believe in their program and will take as much time as needed to get all set up.
ConsNot crazy about the live updates on product listings. I understand it has to be enabled for the quantity tracking feature but it would be nice to have a "Lock Listing" option where the details could not be changed without your permission. With so many inaccurate descriptions/images out there, I do not want anyone else editing my products.
Kenneth S.
Retail, Self-employed
April 9, 2019

“SellerChamp = speedy listings”

Overalli own over 50,000 collectible vintage books, and work alone, so having a way to list 100-125 books in a day with sellerchamp as opposed to listing only 20 a day previously will make a huge difference in my future sales.
Prosthe speed in which one can add new listings to ebay is fantastic. just enter an isbn or an amazon asin number, or do a title search from sellerchamp's search bar, and you will be listing items with a speed you never have been able to previously.
Consone missing feature is the pricing and listing options for collectible copies of books, such as first editions. these make up a majority of my stock, so i end up having to point them out manually. i hope sellercham p will include 'collectible' listings in it's algorithms soon.
Gregg L.
August 21, 2019

“Awesome Customer Service”

OverallWe have a retail video game store with over 100000 items in stock and this software allows us to keep our ebay store up to date.
ProsTheir dev team is amazing and have solved all my issues and answered all my questions quickly.
ConsIts a little slow sometimes when uploading large manifests
August 21, 2019
John B.
Music, Self-employed
July 18, 2019

“Great for some, need some tweaking”

OverallSee above it had helped me sell a nice amount of product.
ProsThe ability to scan product barcode into a ready made template that makes listing of new products quick and easy. Launch time and the rss feed is valuable.
ConsI sell vinyl Records. The frustrating part is the barcode recognition is quite lame, lacking in both information for the autofill of the title and the category it should be in. I find time wasted attempting to edit and fix titles and category mistakes that populate that as advertised, I shouldn't have to do. Time saving is what I'm realizing, and I'll have more of the barcode recognition was better
Jason R.
Owner / CEO

“Awesome Software”

ProsEase of Use, Ability To Easily Adapt, ease of training employees to use software, very easy to create new items, inventory management, ability to manage several selling channels.
ConsNothing Really, Developer has been quick to change software to suite our needs.
matthew b.
April 16, 2019

“Solid software at a good price, still to fix a couple minor flaws. Overall recommend”

ProsEase of use, customer service phone help, cost, ability to use multiple Amazon / Ebay accounts with just one subscription.
ConsThe workflow can be a bit confusing and could use some end of the line, fine tuning for users. There are occasionally minor bugs that I alert customer service about and they're usually corrected within 6 hours. Upon occasion one of the minor bugs will prevent sending in an FBA shipment by 24 hours.
Samuel P.
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 16, 2019

“Good concept - Still needs a good bit of work”

OverallDeveloper tries to stay on top of things and that is the only reason we are still with them today. We hope one day all glitches will be resolved. The software is great for the most part.
ProsSimple, straight to the point. Does exactly what is says most of the time.
ConsToo many glitches that ended up costing us a lot of money over the years. Constantly catching glitches and having to learn how to dodge them on day-to-day operations.
Steven M.
July 18, 2019

“Still a few bugs but overall a great software”

ProsIt gave me the ability to speed up my listing process
ConsBugs with communication between other platforms such as shopify
Apparel & Fashion, Self-employed
April 14, 2019

“Excellent product with personal support”

OverallTalking with the developer and having him respond to my requests for changes in how the software functions was unique and fun! The personal interaction I had with him to make the software more usable for my particular business was incomparable.
ProsThis software saves me time and makes my online listings look professional. When I needed assistance or the software wasn't functioning in a way I needed, I received personalized help from the developer, and he made changes to the software based on my input! Since when does THAT ever happen! Not like anything else I've ever used, I highly recommend!
ConsIt doesn't do everything I need, partly because the software was built for businesses that keep warehouses of goods and I'm just a tiny one-person business. But what it lacks more than makes up for what it can do.
Peter A.
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, Self-employed
April 12, 2019

“SellerChamp are problem solvers”

OverallI enjoy the quick response from their customer support and the willingness to resolve complex issues. I would highly recommend this team to anyone with large feed operations.
ProsTheir team is very hard working and diligent with the work they produce. With the inventory feed industry SellerChamp has really shined and come forward with the right solutions for my products.
ConsNothing bad to say they have come through for me time and time again. Great job!
Greg F.
Wholesale, 11-50 employees

“Seller Champ”

OverallStreamlining our ebay listings and making the process more efficient. Simple repricing tool is nice to help try to move our inventory.
ProsSimplicity of use and ease of training for new associates. Their Reps are great at responding and working with clients to make updates which we feel important. Look forward to learning more
ConsIn progress of updating more reporting functionality but overall very little dislikes as of now.
John M.
April 9, 2019

“Great for all eBay sellers”

OverallSellerChamp has been great at integrating our Amazon and eBay inventory. It has also made making eBay listings a breeze. The time savd in making the listings has allowed us to create more listings which basically has made the software pay for itself.
ProsThe ability to easily create an eBay listing by scanning a UPC code or entering an Amazon ASIN.
ConsThe pricing structure changed without notice.
Kevin S.
Automotive, 1-10 employees
August 1, 2019

“Seller Champ”

Overallpoor
ProsSoftware is easy to use and setup. That part is a plus.
ConsIt killed my ebay business by over $30,000 a month. It changed pricing to below my cost on its own, it added things to my catalog that were not relevant to anything I was selling. I had to shut down all 10,000 listings and start over. Customer service was no help in finding the problem.
August 1, 2019
Jessica W.

“Great company !!!”

OverallThey have exceptional customer service and will help you wherever and whenever needed.
ProsI most like the ease of listing on eBay and that you can have your items listed on multiple platforms
ConsThe least I like is the website is kind of slow
Katie H.
April 16, 2019

“Excellent value and great features for multi-channel listing ”

OverallIt is a great product that offers quite a few products within the software for a great price. The customer service is very good and they are helpful with answering any questions you may have.
ProsI like that I am able to easily scan a UPC barcode and it will give me the listing title, price that it is selling for on the marketplace and ASIN if available. It is also very helpful for finding titles, photos and product info for products where you have a UPC.
ConsIt can be a bit confusing at times. It is a little difficult to switch between marketplaces at times.
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

“Time Saver”

OverallLove it! Couldn't imagine not using the tool. Highly recommended.
ProsGreat tool and saved hours of work ever week.
ConsNeed additional products and more detailed specs.
Tina D.

“Amazing Software”

OverallExtremely positive. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to sell on multiple channels.
ProsI loved the customer service. From the beginning they were extremely patient and helpful. I would forget to respond and they would see something within the system and reach out with tips and videos to help me. The amount of time and care they give their customers is unbelievable.
ConsI wish I could have used it as my center place - I didn't like having to go back to shopify.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 3, 2019

“I was suprised to find out how fast this SellerChamp is”

OverallI actually made a sale with one listing, just was playing around with it. that got my attention to list more.
ProsI really like the speed an automation of finding content and images, prices, most all of the details needed to list really fast
ConsI am confused about the menus, looking for the idiots video tutorial section yet.
May 3, 2019
Chan S.
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Good feedback ”

OverallGood overall. I started as a trial to see how it can help me list my fba listing on eBay. Did not have enough inventory to notice Salas on eBay at the time.
ProsAble to list on multiple market and repricer
ConsNot enough guide to using platform and price.
July 25, 2019