Catch Letter Ratings

Overall

About Catch Letter

Ever wanted to understand and analyzed what kind of emails your competitors are sending, how frequently they are sending without overloading your current Inbox? CatchLetter can Liberate Your Inbox. Stay Ahead Of Your Competition. CatchLetter is the smart way to manage every single one of your email subscriptions and newsletters for the rest of your life. Learn more about Catch Letter

Abe C.
Business Development
October 30, 2018

“Competitor Analysis On Steroids”

ProsI bought CatchLetter thinking I will most likely refund the product and after signing up for a couple of competitor campaigns I was hooked. Nothing works better than seeing with your own eyes the drip campaigns and broadcast emails. The magical part is when you see them all lined up in front of you like a chain. You can then easily map their funnel and figure out how to build and optimize yours (and even get some ideas on what to add, tweak and improve).
ConsThe stability of the software. I had to unsubscribe and resubscribe several times to the websites I was monitoring. It is improving with time but I think the team behind Catch Letter still has some work to do there. There are also some dashboard improvements needed but those are coming down the road.
Jinu P.
September 16, 2018

“The best ever competitors newsletter spy”

Pros# The best ever competitors newsletter spy. # This email marketing tool allows us to compare newsletters and screenshots to see how your competitors are marketing their products, what copy they are using, and how their newsletters compare to your own. and then we can convert those findings into a downloadable document. # This tool has many potential useful scenarios we can make it. #Daily I receive tons of emails from a different company's. catchletter save me to organize all my newsletters. whenever I ask any features to this product, he never says no.
Cons# Some emails i'm not receiving. I already discussed with their team. Now they are working hard to fix this. I have nothing to compare this tool, with others in the market.
Director Consultant
Media Production, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2018

“I didn't know I needed it until I needed it”

OverallPleasently surprised :)
ProsI do sign up for competitor lists to peek behind their strategies but I've gotten to the point that my inbox is REALLY cluttered. Catch Letter gives me a unique email address to use to signup for my competitor lists and it collects all of my emails. It keeps them organized so I can easily view the chain of messages from my competitors.
ConsCurrently, I'd like to see a visual flow chart of the email timings and their order. I'd like to also be able to tag individual emails so that I can easily filter search results based off of an indoctrination email for everyone I'm monitoring. I'd also encourage the company to change up the email domain, this way there are multiple options.
October 5, 2018
Peter P.
President/Founder
Education Management, Self-employed
October 30, 2018

“So organized, no more lame Gmail search”

ProsThe thing about Gmail search is that it returns too many false results that I'm not looking for. That makes it impossible to find the emails I need. CatchLetter organizes them all in neat, beautiful inboxes. So easy to find everything. Can't wait for the additional features like ad spying too.
ConsIt's a new platform, so there are some bugs to work out still. But founder is responsive and has some new features up his sleeve. I wish we didn't have to make separate email addresses for EACH website though - that gets tedious. Should be one email address for every mailing list I want to join.
David N.
Design, 1-10 employees
September 30, 2018

“***WARNING! Highly Addictive Software”

ProsLook here, Catchletter is a tool that is simply to use, and causes obsessive behaviours. You can't have enough data or email swipes of your competitors - what they are selling, blogs they are using, content, content... Saves you the trouble of filing and cataloguing in your own inbox. Use it all for inspiration, CTAs, newsletters, and offers... Break down the copy, layout. Top product, have spent tens of thousands on software and this is best value for money... Save your money and time with copy writers...
ConsCould add a notes section to make comments on the sequences you are swiping.
September 30, 2018
Aaron M.
Co-Founder & Business Development SalesRep.ai
September 16, 2018

“My best kept secret weapon I never want the competition to know I use!”

OverallThe software is easy to use and the support has been fantastic every time I have a question.
ProsCatchLetter allows me to see what the big influencers and competition is doing in their email marketing! This is an amazingly powerful marketing tool that effectively dissects others email marketing campaigns.
ConsNothing, other than I wished I had known about this incredible tool years ago!

By FunnelBake on September 18, 2018
Thank you so much Aaron for that wonderful review. I am so glad that CatchLetter is helping you effectively under what some of the biggest influencers are doing. For small companies or large, the best way to learn marketing is by learning from the top people in the industry.
Michael P.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
October 3, 2018

“Game changer for us”

ProsThis is the easiest software I have ever used. Enter a website - get a custom emailadress - subscribe to the newsletter - done.... the rest is sitting and watching the mails fly in. Competitor analysis is becoming so easy. The tagging and sorting system allows to find your competitors' emails in no time and find out what is working best for them: I am now (10/2018) looking forward to the items on the roadmap that make this tool even better. A definitive recommendation!
Consthat it only came out now and not like 3 years ago
October 3, 2018
Publishing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 24, 2018

“One of the Best and Awesome Spy Tool Ever”

OverallThe best value for money by helping analyze, store, organize and recreate the competitor's emails.
ProsGrabs all incoming emails, take automatic snapshots of them, and present them to you with full analytics in a comfortable to read dashboard.
ConsI haven't really found anything negative yet.

“Great tool”

ProsI really like how the tool allows me to spy on my competitors. Must have for every Internet marketer.
ConsIt is a bit rough around the edges but that is because it is very new to the market. I hope they polish it in the coming weeks.

By FunnelBake on September 18, 2018
Thank you so much. I am glad that you are enjoying the tool. We are still in early stages and learning from what our customers want. Our roadmap is rock solid and in next 3 months, this software will be a must needed tool by every month that relies on email marketing even slightly.
Vijay B.
Head of Operations
Sports, 1-10 employees
September 19, 2018

“A unique tool you never knew you needed”

OverallGood Support Wonderful software Used right can be an extremely good tool both for strategy as well as learning
ProsThe sheer range of application of this software is amazing. In a field like sport where email marketing is still not very mature in India, it allows me to understand emails sen t by the top professionals in this field
ConsNothing really but it can always improve
September 19, 2018
Trevor W.
head of Sales And Marketing.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed

“Catchletter first impression.”

OverallSupport has been excellent which bodes well for a new software application as I expect some small teething problems. So with fat rsponse times to support tickets its comforting.
ProsIt was very simple to use. and I was collecting emails within minutes.
ConsNot being able to view stored emails in a list view.
Brian N.
October 31, 2018

“Great service which lets you spy on your competitors”

OverallGreat overall experience thus far.
ProsManually mapping out competitor funnels and emails was pretty tedious before this. I like how everything's laid out for easy access.
ConsTeething problems mostly. Some downtime with the site but I believe they've addressed this.
Gavin E.
Creative Director
Media Production, 1-10 employees
November 2, 2018

“Great bit of software”

ProsEasy to use, great for keeping your inbox free from newsletters and a great wat to improve your email marketing skills.
ConsCan take a little while for things to start coming through when you first add a site but speed has improved recently.
November 2, 2018
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
December 23, 2018

“Awesome results!”

OverallEasy to use tool that help you to receive and analize the emails and email canpaigns of your competition
ProsEasy to use Very intuitive Fast and solid results
ConsWaiting for the custom domain option to be available
December 23, 2018
Computer Networking, 1-10 employees
October 30, 2018

“Catch Letter makes it easy to build an email swipe file”

OverallI've been able to map competitors emailing campaigns and see their strategies, which makes it easier for me to come up with new and improved ideas for my own marketing.
ProsI like how easy it was to get set up using Catch Letter. You add a campaign and it gives you a unique email, which you use to opt in to mailing lists. From there it starts collecting every email and organizes them so they're easy to sift through and analyze.
ConsI wish there was a way to import past emails. They're supposed to be adding that in, and when its available I think it's a perfect solution for what it does.
Shaun Davis C.
Managing Director
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 24, 2018

“Awesome addition to my tech stack”

OverallEverything is all in one place and it's very easy to manage. I love it.
ProsIt's easy to use and saves my inbox from getting rammed with competitor spams.
ConsNone that I can find. The software seems fully baked :)
Blair U.
SEO Master
Internet, 1-10 employees
October 6, 2018

“Great software ”

OverallWonderful
ProsHow easy it is to work,Many uses for it,Good support,creator keeps on making it better
ConsNothing wrong with this program overall
October 6, 2018
Nickolas I.
Agency owner
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
September 15, 2018

“Biggest insight for your marketing”

OverallI am sick and tired of a filled inbox and started to use sanebox and other tools. The problem was that I did not get marketing emails, that I sometimes want for research purposes. Cashletter makes it so simple to separate business and private - Highly recooment it
ProsEasy to get started, do what it says and works on smart phone !
ConsI havent really found anything negative yet

By FunnelBake on September 17, 2018
Thank you so much Nick, we are glad that CatchLetter has helped you save time and help you analyze emails in a much better and smarter way.
September 15, 2018
Thomas K.
Digital Marketer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
October 31, 2018

“The perfect tool for Marketers!”

OverallCatchletter is a great tool. It does one thing, it's simple but it does it well. It's the perfect tool to spy on competitors and/or get ideas on what is working and what market leaders are doing. Udit, the founder, has great plans for the software and uses it daily for his own businesses. It's a must have tool for any marketer!
Pros- Ease of Use - Great support - Fair prices - Friendly founder who values his customers
Cons- Custom domain missing (but coming soon I hear!)
Thiago C.
Design, 11-50 employees

“Catchletter is AMAZING!”

ProsWe use it daily at Deer Designer and now we don't have to spend time thinking about onboarding emails, marketing campaigns... it does it all for you! Not only the product is great, but the team behind it, which is very responsive and caring. I can't recommend it enough!
ConsUI needs a bit of love, but I spoke to the founder and they're focusing on that next.
Tiffany H.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Awesome Sauce!”

OverallI picked this software up on a whim, and I'm so very pleased that I did.
ProsI love the way Catchletter allows me to "spy" on my competitors and swipe and learn from their e-mail marketing materials.
ConsOn the plan that I signed up for I can only monitor 25 websites. I wish that number were higher.
Kiril G.
October 2, 2018

“Great Product!”

OverallFinding what the emails my competitor is sending to people. I'm able to easily track and see the emails. Works great for trying to see what I need to do with my own email campaigns
ProsHelps you easily track competitor's emails.
ConsUnsure of what I dislike about the software, it does as described.
October 2, 2018
Raj E.
Banking, Self-employed
November 3, 2018

“Great Value for money !!!”

ProsSaves time for copy writing, use for getting all competitor tricks.
ConsNothing major ... Hope they are able to automate the enrollment process fully
November 3, 2018
Aazar Ali S.
Cofounder & CMO
September 18, 2018

“Best Email Monitoring Tool Out there!”

OverallI have one tool to understand email onboarding now :)
ProsThe software easy to use and intuitive. It has the need that I never knew I had.
ConsIt is work in progress. The software nothing to dislike about yet.
September 18, 2018