EverGenius Ratings

Overall

About EverGenius

This is NOT a trial, it's 100% FREE. All in one software and website solution that combines text, email, voice, contact management, pipeline sales strategies and more. EverGenius Allows you to spend less time IN your business, and more time ON your business. Get access to all these great features for FREE. Learn more about EverGenius

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

“Excellent program”

OverallIt's excellent. It gives the clients clarity around our deliverables and makes the entire situation a lot nicer. Saves time, energy, and money
ProsIt is the perfect scoreboard between an agency owner and the client. It gives all important stats, your pipedrive, your recorded calls - even 2-way text messaging within the platform! WOW! Also able to build a website through the platform. It also shifts the cost of these tools that an agency owner would need to the client, which is nice, and more profitable for the agencies. It is an all in one solution. I am able eliminate 3 tools with the use of Evergenius, ah, what a relief!
ConsIt is still new and is slow at times when they are doing updates or adding new features.
Bref M.
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
January 17, 2019

“Smartest software for businesses who want to grow ”

OverallA1 first class premium SAAS all the way!
ProsFor the longest time I was searching for a smart software solution that provided customer relationship features plus marketing automation and business intelligence. EverGenius blew me away. So much so that it is my software of choice which I recommend to my clients and I would highly recommend that any business owner should check out and start using.
ConsAny potential con is outweighed by their world class customer support. I had one small bug and their team immediately fixed it
Rudy M.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Most Amazing SAAS for My Agency, EVER!”

ProsThe best part of this software is its an ALL IN ONE solution. Before, I was paying for tons of different SAAS and also me and my team were all over the place jumping from platform to platform. Not only does this save a TON of time, but, it keeps everything organized so I can focus on sales and driving the business. Aside from my personal benefits, its amazing for my clients too, they all love it and the best part is that I get the PRAISE, haha. They are using it too with their clients and I'm getting 40% of the monthly re-occurring revenue. It's like having my own SAAS business, without the headache or costs of development.
ConsHaven't found any yet, it is pretty damn awesome.. Every-time I find something I need, I email them and they get it constantly added!
Graydon U.
Patient Attraction + Conversion Strategies For Cosmetic Clinics & Medspas
January 17, 2019

“Best lead conversion platform I've ever used”

OverallAs a marketing agency I've tried many email marketing/lead followup platforms.... Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, Mailchimp, Aweber etc.. None of these solutions made it easy for me to help my brick and mortar clients convert their incoming leads. EverGenius is the first platform (I've found) that is truly solving the "lead conversion" problem. It's built from the ground up by a direct response marketer who truly understands the power of followup when done properly. Looking forward to watching this platform grow!
ProsSimple to use, multichannel followup all managed from one place Visual sales pipeline makes it easy to see campaign health at a glance Saves me a ton of time as an agency. No more fumbling around with Google Sheets and Zapier! Platform is always improving... more features, faster loading time etc.
ConsThere were some issues with the email editor but those are now resolved
Yasir K.
CEO/Founder
November 3, 2018

“EverGenius is THE best platform out there...”

OverallEG is the best platform out there and I will be using it for years to come. I have already started seeing results from using it.
ProsI love the fact that this software allows me to understand and accurately track where EACH lead is in the system. So for example, if I have 100 prospects and 3 sales, I know that I need to improve my process of getting people onboard. EG makes all of this easy.
ConsEG has a few bugs but that's OK since this is expected in a platform which has so much functionality.
November 3, 2018
Benjamin B.
Founder & CEO
October 10, 2018

“10x your business with EG! ”

Overall I've had a great experience and really appreciate the first class customer support.
ProsIt's an all-in-1 solution! It does everything you need and you can literally save money by not needing to use so many other applications just to run your business. It's very easy to use and the customer support is out of this world.
ConsRealistically- I can not name 1 con. But, if I HAD to it would probably be that I'm pretty excited for the new upgrades to EverGenius and don't want to wait!
Oscar G.
January 17, 2019

“EverGenius is THE differentiator for Top Agencies”

OverallWe love it and has improved the perceived and actual value of our agency in the work that we do for our clinics.
ProsIncredibely intuitive and allows agency owners to follow the customer lifetime journey, from lead to client. Automates clinic to patient communications, drastically improving acquisitions and retention. Our doctors are LOVING EverGenius!
ConsIntegration with Social Media is a work in progress.
Cody K.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

ProsI know there are a ton of CRM/Outbound programs out there...I've tried a few but EverGenius by FAR has been the most compatible, easy to navigate and overall the most efficient program. Not to mention this team at Ever Genius is on their game. Always there when you need them.
ConsNot many complaints at all. Overall the program can always be improved but that's the companies decisions to make.
Madeline M.
Programs Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
October 15, 2019

“Not quite there”

ProsGod for managing contacts and keeping everything in one spot
ConsSoftware could not keep up with our clinic needs (size), often ran slow, wasn't easy to navigate through customers, messaging was complicated. Automatic emailing was confusing.
October 15, 2019
Chase B.
VP of Operations
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
January 17, 2019

“Finally a Lead Management Dashboard That Gets It”

ProsIt combines a lead pipleline, 2-way SMS communication, and call recordings under one roof.
ConsIt's still very young, so the product is changing rapidly. Knowing the team behind it, though, it's only going to get better and better.
Jenice H.
Owner/operator
Medical Practice, 1-10 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 6, 2019

“The worst ever”

OverallThe WORST
ProsI don't even know because I could never actually use it! Support will not help. . .it came highly recommended but I just had to give up in frustration!
ConsHow hard it is to work with, it is very confusing, I could never log on to the account, the list is endless.
June 6, 2019