Kuula Ratings

Overall

About Kuula

Kuula is an easy-to-use and budget friendly solution to create 360 Virtual Tours for real estate, architecture, hospitality, construction and education. Easily upload, edit and share. Build Virtual Tours that will impress your clients, generate leads and boost sales! Ranked #1 in the US. Try it for FREE today! Learn more about Kuula

Steven T.
Aerial Photography/ Luxury real estate photographer/ 360 artist
Photography, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2018

“Kuula makes a clean looking 360 platform”

OverallI use Kuula for fun recreational 360's I use Kuula for 360 photo clients. I use Kuula for virtual tours Fun. Fast. Easy. Clean. Kuula's of all 360 hosting sites I've tried!
ProsI like that this software incorporates an easy to use interface. The UI is clean and not to busy feeling. It very easy to upload, click some changes, and start sharing immediately. As an aerial photographer who loves to stitch 360s, its an ideal way to spread my images. As also doing real estate photography, it's been instrumental in growing my virtual tour business. Customers are wowed when they feel immersed in the space, and the VR goggles really helps you feel like you are actually inside the home. I also like that they are continually upgrading the platform. When I have contacted them for questions or support they have been extremely responsive.
ConsI hope they someday add video content. Making a video walkthrough of a home, while pointing out features would be a really helpful addition for me. It would also be really cool if they could create some way to sell our 360s whether as a digital file or by partnering with a printing company. I've had several inquiries and who wouldn't want another revenue stream?
Steve B.
Chief Digital Officer / President
Hospitality, Self-employed
October 5, 2018

“Kuula Leads The Way In A Crowded 360 Panorama / VR Space”

OverallOverall I am very impressed with Kuula. They seem dedicated to leading the pack. The quality of images seem much better than others that I have investigated. The server time (how fast the image is served) is also very good compared to others that I have tested. I have had a tremendous experience with Kuula and have been highly recommending to others.
ProsI have searched thoroughly for a great solution to create tours, host panoramas and deliver a consistent, simple to understand, VR experience. Kuula has exceeded all that I have seen with ease of use, constant product upgrades and global ease of use. The interface is very intuitive and the finished product just works as you want and expect to work. Many of the competitors struggle in different areas where I see Kuula continue to thrive in all aspects of their offering. The customer service has been on point-- fast even in off hours. The VR presentation works very well and they continue to excel with support for all devices which I have not seen from competitors that I researched.
ConsThe flaw I have noticed -- and it is a random one that is easily fixed I'm sure -- is that when I am logged in it does not always stay logged in. I often start to work and then show that I am not logged in. I am a pro user on a paid account and need to log in to get to those features. When I do some actions I am asked to log in and don't see a login area on the page. Very strange and hope they fix this small problem soon. One other con is that they don't offer a 360 video product. I hope that is near and look forward to it, hopefully.
Aleksey V.
Independent Content Producer
Media Production, Self-employed
October 5, 2018

“Building a tour shouldn't be a puzzle, and Kuula makes it a breeze!”

OverallI love it. I've been looking for a great VR solution for my real estate 360 tour presentation. And as soon as I tired kuula - I knew that this platform has got it right. Great customer communication and support.
ProsI love their solution for connecting panos with hot points that are very customizable. Transitions between panos are very cool, designed to mimic directional fade. Kuula is always making updates and upgrades to its platform. Another great solution from Kuula is a customizable embed configuration that I haven't seen from any other leading platforms out there. Its minimal full-screen experience is beautiful on mobile. And may be their best feature yet - you can use your own domain if you go for their buinsess account. I've yet to try it but I'm getting close to thepoint of going for it.
ConsTour Upload can be a bit clunky, there were a few times where I had to restart upload process more than twice for various odd reasons. For example, it would upload all panos individually and the tour would be empty. happened only a few times. I think there's a specific workflow. I had to really think hard to list at lesat one con. So there you have something specific that hasn't happen to me lately either.
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“Kuula & Their Team Are The Best, Hands Down.”

ProsKuula is seriously the easiest VR/360 photo interface out there. Plus they offer a lot of additional features that other platforms don't... It's definitely my favorite platform for connecting people with 360 imagery across web & social platforms.
ConsBecause they're a small team, they are limited in how quickly they can roll out new features. That being said, they are still constantly adding new features... if only rep could clone himself three times :)
February 11, 2019
Dominic L.
Online Media, 1-10 employees

“Excellent Service”

OverallVery good. I am very pleased with the service they provide and their product.
ProsFirst thing I liked about the product was that the website made it easy for you to see what features were actually available, so you could know what you are getting. Once you have picked a hosting solution you will be spending a lot of time and effort in getting your content there, so it is important you know what the product can and cannot do right from the outset. Secondly, I liked how easy it was to put together virtual tours. Prior to this I had been faffing around with Javascript, writing huge arrays of data which was tedious to maintain. This makes the process so much easier. Thirdly, I like how responsive Kuula are to queries. They really do help you out, especially if you contact them via their website as opposed to Facebook.
ConsOne of my tours has over 230 images. Kuula can cope with that, but the editor creaks a bit under the strain. Some times, images can take a while to load, though normally that isn't the case.
Jason W.
Data Center Engineer
Financial Services, Self-employed
October 5, 2018

“Kuula is an amazing virtual tour and 360° hosting platform”

OverallVery sasticies overall and if I ever go commercial with my work, Kuula will be my sole hosting platform.
ProsKuula is easy to use, extremely customizable and offers a number of features that make it the leader among virtual tour hosting services. I have uploaded all my tours and 360° interactive photos and definitely recommend it. New features are rolled out in a timely manner and improvements are always being made. The Kuula team is always very responsive to any questions and is quick to respond. I am very satisfied and will continue to recommend Kuula to anyone looking.
ConsI have no cons right now. Any lacking features IMO are alreading being addressed and have been rolling out.
Martin K.
Actuary
Insurance, Self-employed
October 17, 2018

“Kuula.co 360 photos sharing site review”

OverallI can easily present my portfolio to large audience and allow them to experience the unforgettable experience from my travels.
ProsI have taken over 10000 360 panoramas. Kuula is perfect solution for displaying my content. It offers very high picture quality, fast viewer. There are several cool features like auto-aligned virtual tours, tiny planet view. It is important that new features added regularly.
ConsThe auto aligning functionality could be still improved. Maintenance of very high number of panoramas is rather complex then easy.
Colin T.
Media Production, Self-employed
October 4, 2018

“Excellent product ”

Overallthe service support has been quick and efficient - I find it simple to use - there are new features always coming online - good value.
ProsProbably giving a straight five stars will devalue my review in some peoples eyes - it might look like a fix however my review is genuine - simple easy intuitive interface but most important ly my clients love the results.
Conssometimes there is a lag in loading but that might be my connection?
October 4, 2018
JL M.
Storyboard Artist
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
January 18, 2019

“Great platform if you want to upload 360 drawings”

ProsEasy to use, great team who tries to help the users of the platform. It allows me to show my 360 drawings to an audience using either the website or the app
ConsThere used to be a Facebook 360 share button which allowed to upload the 360 drawing straight from Kuula into FB but it's not there anymore. I miss it :)
January 18, 2019
Higher Education, 1001-5000 employees

“Excellent product!”

ProsFast and easy to use, decent range of features, great community making some awesome images, friendly and responsive support.
ConsMissing one or two features of more advanced tour creation products - balanced by being way quicker to use.
Ty H.
Photography, Self-employed
October 10, 2018

“Always improving, great support, my go to solution for hosted 360 tours”

ProsVery intuitive UI, always improving, great feature set, and top notch support.
ConsJust a tad less feature rich than my other favorite tour solution, but kuula is far easier to use.
Adrian L.
VR photographer owner
Photography, Self-employed

“Kuula”

OverallHow easy it was to embed to my website
ProsIt's so easy to embed your images via the code to embed in a iframe on my website it's saved me a lot of hassle as my host service didn't have a 360 player
ConsI've not found anything I don't like about kuula and they keep making it better and better
Marek P.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 10, 2018

“Great software and amazing support! Very easy to use!”

OverallBudget friendly and easy to use.
ProsThey are ahead of competition, it's by far the best virtual tour software on the market. I love the new features: transitions and the walkthrough mode.
ConsNo cons so far. It is a great product and I am happy I found it. I'd recommend it to others. I hope Kuula will support 360 video soon.