MaintainX Ratings

Overall

About MaintainX

MaintainX is mobile-first CMMS, work order and procedure digitization software that allows factory frontline teams to know what they need to do and how to do it. Here's what we digitize and take away from the clipboard: -Safety Procedures -Environmental Checklists -Tooling & Gauge Reporting -Maintenance Procedures -Auditing/Inspection Workflows -Training Checklists We help plant managers to become more efficient operators by delivering real-time business insights from the field. Learn more about MaintainX

Matt B.
Venue Manager
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
August 31, 2019

“Fantastic for our needs”

OverallWe operate an escape room business which naturally suffers from a lot of wear and tear. As we grow we were looking for a solution to manage and document our maintenance tasks rather than the very imprecise strategy of just fixing it when it breaks. I looked at several software packages but MaintainX stood out as the most intuitive and appropriate for our needs. In addition to maintenance tasks we now use it for logging all ad-hoc tasks that are assigned to our team, whether that is administration or even just reminders. Our full team are fully on board with the system and use it daily. It provides an easy to read oversight of all the tasks that are in the pipeline, their status and priority. The feature I find most useful, though in itself it's a small thing, is the display of user avatars next to a task they are assigned to. There are several functions (assets, requestors, forms) that we're not currently using as they are surplus to requirements but it's great that there is the potential to expand the role that the system plays further in the future.
ProsMaintainX is a fantastic piece of software, especially when you consider that the free package contains a huge amount of functionality. It feels modern and streamlined and works well across all devices. My team have all become active users of the platform with no issues. The support team is incredibly responsive and very happy to help. The main view, especially on desktop, packs in a large amount of information but remains easy to read and understand. There is a full change log visible for work orders and the software is very easy to use for all staff, some of whom are less IT savvy than others.
ConsThe pricing structure is quite restrictive. The free version of the software contains all the essentials but there are some great 'nice to haves' in the Pro package. I was put off Pro by the very high subscription costs, especially compared to the alternative of free software. I would be much more happy to pay a subscription fee that is somewhere in the middle and doesn't give all the features of Pro but is an upgrade on free. There is no ability to 'recycle bin' work orders, once a work order is archived it is irretrievable without contacting support. The desktop login feels clunky as it needs to be done via a code sent by SMS.
August 31, 2019
David H.
IT Director
Automotive, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2019

“Better Than Any Other Work Order Software or Mobile App”

OverallWe are a full scale IT department and we have been able to respond more quickly to our end users needs. It has allowed us to be more focused on customer service and time management. MaintainX has also allowed us the ability to be able to enter work orders on the fly so we do not forget to take care of something. I have not worked with any other software or app that has given us this type of functionality with so much ease and value for the price.
ProsThe ease of functionality in creating work orders for myself, staff and end users. The ability to easily create repeating work orders for backup and preventative maintenance items. The reporting dashboard is really nice and allows me to see a well rounded view of where we stand. I think I most enjoy how fast the app notifies me of a new request and status updates.
ConsI would like to see the ability to have work orders created based on known email addresses as well.
Mike M.
Plant Engineer
Textiles, 51-200 employees
September 4, 2019

“A CMMS that fits in you pocket. ”

OverallWorking with the rep and the guys at MaintainX had been great! They have designed a system that does not need a 500 page manual and are readily available if you have a question or an suggestion. I've seen main of my suggestions implemented in the matter of a few days. They are doing a fantastic job developing this application.
ProsMaintainX is very easy to set up and use. Other systems are impossible to setup without outside help but not MaintainX. It is scalable and they are adding new features on a weekly basis. Everyone has real-time updates on work orders so you al ways know the status.
ConsLack of inventory capability but I'm assured it is coming.
Clayton L.
Operation Manager/tech
Machinery, 1-10 employees

“Awesome software ”

OverallMaintainX is a great software! they communicate with you and they want you input on things. we use this software on a day to day basis for our jobs and it works very well this is a great program all around. good Job guys!!! thanks you for making my life easier.
Proswe love the fact that we are able to create individual work orders, also that we can see witch tech is on witch job with the in progress and that we can put it in the done column once the tech has finish the job. we also love the fact that when a service calls come in everyone is up to date on what is going on. also the fact that we can communicate on this software is great!! it is also awesome that we can leave notes of the job for others to read on each work order.
Consthere is not much to least like on this software. the only thing i can think of is i would love to see another column for parts on order. once the tech has seen the job it would be great if we could put it in a parts on order status in a column away for the TO DO. i think that is a huge thing because i have some techs that get stress out when they see too much to do in that list so if there would be a 3rd column that would be great.
Tom C.
Maintenance Technician
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Efficient and Easy to Use Product”

OverallVery Good. I have been able to track PMs more easily.
ProsThe ability to use on devices is great for mobility. The interface is clean and uncomplicated, yet is deep and offers many options for me to save data for later use. It is quite intuitive compared to the last CMMS we were using.
ConsHonestly not much. If anything it might be there is less focus on desktop, which is fine with me. There are some in our organization which is better for them to send me work requests. Of course this may already exist and I just haven't gotten that far yet!
roberto c.
mechanical engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees

“MANUFACTURING ADAPTION”

OverallIt is really usefull and needs some improvements
ProsThe software is super friendly and easy to use. A real tool that you can use to manage the jobs in the shop.
ConsI would like, raw materials inventory, customer data base, suppliers data base and the posibility to set the priority of levels from 1 to 10, so the operator finishes the highest level but knows what is the next right after.
Pam G.
City Secretary
Government Administration, 1-10 employees

“GREAT COMMUNICATION TOOL”

OverallThis has absolutely changed the way that we handle our work orders. It is great for communicating with other employees that are out in the field - it allows them to keep working and not have to take time out of their day to come pick up paper work orders. This also prevents lost text message that take up time from everyone's day to find out if it was received or not. Ugh! This app alerts our people when there are work orders that have not been done yet so there is no overlooking work to be done! I think it is great that I can go in and update a work order - the job changes alot of time and it is easy to just go in and edit and send it back out. Things are so much easier for us since we have been using this app and I can't imagine going back to the old way of handling the workload.
ProsWhat I like most about this software: (1) how easy it is to use (2) the ability that we have to track our work orders and (3) I can create a work order to be done a few days from now and it will send out a reminder
ConsI do not know of any cons at this point -- but I guess if I had to pick one, I would say that it doesn't cook for me.
Bruno F.
Property Services Manager
Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

“Best Maintenance App”

OverallMaintainx has been very helpful with any questions we have. They have always responded promptly. When looking for an app which allows our small maintenance team to stay organized and communicate, we struggled to find something that was user friendly or not overly complicated. MaintainX is by far the best app for our needs. It is so simple to use, yet it has all the features your team would need.
ProsEasy to use. User friendly. The chat feature within the app is great for keeping communication open.
ConsNone to be honest. It suited our needs perfectly
Scott B.
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 51-200 employees

“Outstanding Software”

ProsMaintainX offers an easy to use, logical, mobile friendly app. Our mechanics and drivers use it to report issues and document fixes. Reporting is available and the product is fairly priced.
ConsThe team added reporting functionality, which is helpful but I would like to see additional options offered.
Evalina L.
Account Manager
Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Makes our work life easy”

OverallIts great that the team hears my suggestions and concerns and they either recommend a different way to do it or work to implement the change we suggested.
ProsIt's great that all our work order information is in one place. It's also an easy way to invoice without making the mistake of double invoicing and if a client has a question I just jump on the work order provide pictures or information client requested and done. Our clients have trust in us that the work is getting done and I have the trust with MaintainX that my communication with the field team is clear on each work order. We also like the calendar feature so we know what is happening for the day, week, month, quarter etc.
ConsNo cons for us. We like the product and if we had any issues the MaintainX was always there to fix, suggest, or implement.
Anne C.
Build facilities maintenance specialist
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Excellent for tracking maintenance requests from multiple users”

OverallI enjoy the app and it is a great product. Problem is just getting other employees to use it.
ProsThe software allows users to send me a request so I can respond immediately if needed.
ConsThe software is great. I just have had trouble getting buy in from all facilities. I will keep at them to use for requesting service.
Norm H.
Executive Administrator
September 4, 2019

“MaintainX Not Just for Commercial Industry”

OverallI've told these guys they should participate in the annual The Church Network Conference. I believe they could develop many potential users. We toyed with OneNote, Excel, Dude Solutions, eSpace (specifically designed for churches), and a couple more. This is the APP that was simple enough for my facility team and they actually use it! We really haven't looked back. As we grow and need to add more users, then the pricing-by-user could become an issue. They did offer a non-profit discount that was very reasonable.
ProsMy team is willing to use it. Pretty simple user interface (UI). Plenty of features. Well thought out.
ConsPricing per user. WEB based on a PC, not a separate app. (This can actually be a PRO for some)
Donny J.
General Manager
September 4, 2019

“Great, easy to use program for your team!”

OverallMy experience overall has been extremely positive. I was looking at MaintainX as a solution to solve auditing and record keeping for my maintenance department, and it was the perfect option.
ProsI most liked the ease of use, the user friendly UI, the cost, and the customer service.
ConsI feel it is unnecessarily difficult to edit certain aspects of work order (for example, if you added the wrong form template, I was unable to just delete that template out of the work order and add a new one. I had to archive and redo the entire work order).
Colin G.
Higher Education, 1-10 employees
August 27, 2019

“Keep up the good work!”

ProsSimple to use but organized and concise. Chose this product because the free version allows me to get notified when a work order has been submitted. I do maintenance for an academy and college and am the main maintenance guy but I have three people who can assign me jobs. This program allows all of them to create work orders for me where I can see them in an organized and clear manner.
ConsInstead of having to "archive" work orders, I wish simply marking them "done" would clear them from my queue.
Justin P.
Building Supervisor
Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees
August 27, 2019

“This software is amazing”

OverallTracking what empolys are doing as well as how often we work on assets.
ProsThe ease of use with this software has been great. Being able to track work accross our facilities has made day to day operations run smoother and kept managment in constant contact with whats going on. The process to enter a work order is so easy we have our staff of over 400 set up as requestors.
ConsNot having a password option, and having to use 2 factor logins has been a struggle for some of our older staff members.
Lisa H.
Commercial Real Estate, 1-10 employees
June 19, 2019

“Finally the App That Has Everything I Have Been Looking For!”

OverallThis app is very user friendly and does everything I want it to. The items most important to me: (1) I am finally able to organize the maintenance tasks I assign, and see the status of each at a moment's glance and (2) I can categorize by project type or location or anything I can dream of, and the multiple tags I can apply per work order make it easy to sort and organize.
Pros* Ease of Use * Unlimited work orders * Unlimited categories
Cons* I wish I could order the priorities within in priority type. (Example, if I have 10 high priority items, I'd like to be able to sort within those high priority items--e.g., #1 high priority, #2 high priority, #3 high priority.)
June 19, 2019
Hospitality, 201-500 employees
September 4, 2019

“Very happy with the functionality of the app”

OverallI would like to compare it very close to other hotel property management apps. The most popular one in NYC being Alice with the functionality of a chat and the options to @ a dept in the chat. If this app had that maybe it would take it to another level.
ProsI like that I can attach photos. Typically assigning a task to another department is not easy unless you are present to show what needs to get done.
ConsSometimes it froze up on me when uploading a photo task could just be my phone could be the upload was slow.

By MaintainX on September 11, 2019
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad you had a positive experience. We haven't heard of any issues with photo uploads related to our app - if your internet connection is weak, that can impact the upload speed. We are working on making many improvements to our chat and messaging and @ mentions will be coming soon! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can ever be helpful in the future :)
Travis C.
Construction Manager
Construction, 11-50 employees
September 10, 2019

“Review”

ProsI love the fact how we where able to go from paper to paperless. The ease of searching for work orders is a HUGE plus. The ease for the team to use in the field on multiple devices is a great plus as well.
ConsThe one thing I dislike about the app is that when work orders are closed they still.appear in closed orders for my team. I would.love to see the option to archive these while still be searchable.
September 10, 2019
Deanna C.
Owner/COO
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
September 3, 2019

“Huge asset for multi-property hotel group”

OverallIt has taken a lot of coordination off of my plate and allowed a simple method of communication from the line-level staff to completion of repairs and needs. Well worth it!
ProsEase of use. The functionality is seamless for users in different departments and properties to communicate and coordinate. A task can be created and assigned to maintenance, who can then assign it to the ordering department when they identify parts needed, reassigned to maintenance when the parts arrive, then assigned to housekeeping for final clean and completion of the task. Also easy to customize to meet our specific needs.
ConsThere were a couple misses that we found when first using the software. For example, you couldn't filter tasks by property. That said, when we raised it with the MaintainX team they added it almost immediately!
Brent T.
Fleet Manager
Utilities, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Zero to organized in 6 mos”

OverallMaintainX has pretty well streamlined all the aspects of our fleet repair and maintenance programs. When I took this position in Feb. 2019 there was no fleet maintenance or repair programs, procedures or protocol. We were only responding and putting out "fires". With help from MaintainX I was able to put together successful work flows and implement a fleet program we are now entering month 6 and still loving it.
Prosuser friendly interface, easy to use. The neatness of the work order PDF exports is very professional. Ability to build asset profiles and share with all users.
ConsI feel that there could be some improvement with reporting and sharing.
Christina K.
EHS Coordinator
Farming, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2019

“Great for following the process”

OverallIts a great way to monitor within the company what is getting done when and by who. It is also a great tool to use for audits if you need to prove that mainteance is being done accounted for. Its a generally good resource for accountability and communication
ProsThat everyone has access to it across the company from their phones or on their desktop. It helps that their are so many categories and sections to optionally fill out in order to differentiate tasks
ConsSeeing the done vs to do work orders doesn't always show the work orders clearly.
September 17, 2019
Michael M.
Maintenance Manager
Consumer Goods, 501-1000 employees
September 7, 2019

“Very Easy To Use Work Order System”

OverallOur overall experience with MaintainX has been great. They have great customer support, a very easy to set-up system, and the system very easy for users to learn and use.
ProsMaintainX is very user friendly. It allows users to create work orders and requesters to create work request with very little training. Users and requesters can also include pictures in work orders or work request.
ConsNo way to put in or track parts information and inventory.
September 7, 2019
Juan Carlos G.
Senior Project Manager
Construction, 1-10 employees

“Game Changer”

OverallOverall, We are very happy with the results we have gotten from the App. There is room for growth and improvement and the developers are sensitive to client needs and respond accordingly.
ProsI love the ease of implementation and the flexibility of the app.
ConsAt first, I did not like the search features, but they addressed that. The only draw back I see now is that I cannot create teams within my client base.
Chris B.
August 27, 2019

“Great simple to use product”

ProsThe ease that it can be used and updated on a daily basis. I love the pictures and diagrams that can be added. Also like the real time reports of when my employees start and complete jobs giving me an idea of their productivity.
ConsThe reports don't seem to help much and I feel I should be able to customize them myself.
Terry C.
Director of Engineering
Hospitality, 501-1000 employees
September 11, 2019

“A view from a managers perspective”

OverallOur team works to accomplish 400 jobs per day and we are integrating all of our systems onto this platform in stages. The company has been very easy to work with, and always professional and precise. I am optimistic when the reporting side is up and running this will be our long term solution to CMMS operations.
ProsVery user friendly - the ease of use for the end user is done very well. Short learning curve for end users The contact folks are always very receptive, and gracious taking the time necessary to help us with issues.
ConsThe high end administrator and management tools are in development. Not very robust at this time, but the company has been very open to improvements and implementation of changes.
Mike H.
Facilities manager
Events Services, 1-10 employees

“Excellent”

OverallWhat's good about it we can keep a paper trail on work orders.
ProsIt was straightforward it was easy to use. We do everything on our iPhones perfect for us.
ConsIt would be nice print off in the reporting section just one section. but everything else is good we like it.
Julie S.
Property Manager
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
September 13, 2019

“Small company - manage one property”

OverallPerfect for our small operation. Own/Manage 100 units. Has made it easy for me to keep track of what is and isn't getting done.
ProsThe product is easy to use. Have a new young maintenance employee and had trouble with follow through and tracking and remembering work orders. Easily can send work orders to his phone and track the progress in office.
ConsHaven't really found a downside. It does what we need
September 13, 2019
Michelle H.
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

“Easy App to use”

ProsI like how easy it is to use on my phone or laptop. My employee is being more responsive in letting me know when orders are complete. I like being able to quickly add a photo of something that needs to be fixed to a work order. Customer service has always been quick to respond and take my suggestions into consideration.
ConsHaven't found anything I don't like about this software.
Gregory B.
Parks & Recreation Director
Government Administration, 51-200 employees

“Great start!”

OverallOverall experience is great! Would recommend/have recommended to others.
ProsVery easy to use. For the most part paperless. My team is in the field 100% of the time; this allows us to send work orders to their mobile devices, track progress and communicate specifically about each work order.
ConsNot enough reporting features. Need to be able to have more sort options; give total work orders opened and completed during specific time frames. Also need to be able to track the amount of time spent on each work order. Also, some work orders do not get resolved or reoccurring orders might get pushed to the following week, need option to cancel then report how many were cancelled. Also need to be able to edit comments, fix typos.
Charles H.
Data Center Facility Manager
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
February 8, 2019

“God Provides”

OverallAs stated above, MaintainX's support is top-notch... They have a very responsive team knowledgeable with their product.
ProsThis software/app is very user friendly. Anyone regardless of computer skills should easily be able to use MaintainX. Within minutes I have set up multiple reoccurring maintenance work-orders.
ConsI have found some deficiencies/lack of features however, the support team is very responsive and appreciates the feedback. One recent addition I would love to see implemented is being able to sort work-orders by assigned worker and priority level.
February 8, 2019
Andrea D.
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

“Go Paperless”

ProsThis app keeps us from moving paper around the office as well as giving everyone a chance to make notes about a job/service order. Once the order is marked "done" then our Accounting person knows to invoice the client and what specifically to invoice them for.
ConsThe custom template was a little difficult to navigate, but we got used to it.
Mike H.
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

“Happy with MainTainX”

OverallGood
ProsEasy to use. I like you can keep a paper trail of all the work orders. Every one on my team on the same page.
ConsYou can not go to one work order without scrolling through all of them.When you're in one of the reporting section you cannot copy just one of the section.
Ken D.
Director of Engineering
August 23, 2019

“Simple & Easy”

OverallPerfect way to document Service, Housekeeping, & Maintenance request.
ProsEverything. I'm very familiar with HotSos (designed by Expresso). And MaintX is far more simplified and perfect for small businesses.
ConsNothing so far. It's very simple to use. I guess the only Con would be entering your property info, but that's required on all programs.
August 23, 2019
Jim M.

“MaintainX works for us”

ProsI most like it's ease of use and the fact that MaintainX is always available when I need support or have questions.
ConsSome of our hardware, IPads etc., are older and would not support this software.
John B.
Chief Building engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 1-10 employees
May 30, 2019

“Well made work order system”

OverallIm a building chief engineer and we have a very wide variety of work throughout the building. I've used many other work order systems (webTMA, LMN, serviceAutopilot,etc...) and this is probably one of my favorite apps. This app is just too easy to use. The customer service is unlike any other I've seen. If you have a question or an issue they are there to help almost immediately. They listen to users needs and update the app. I don't see us using any other work order system.
ProsVery simple layout. Easy to set up the work order and it's just as easy for your team to use in the field. App allows for communication within the team and within each work order.
ConsHarder to track materials used than done other apps I've used in the past.
May 30, 2019
Nathan A.
Account Manager
Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

“Super easy to use”

ProsAdding pictures is a great feature, along with leaving notes and assigning due dates, team members, and such.
ConsI wish I could add an address easily to the area that needs service. Printing out in a pdf changes the format in a way I don't like.
Marc D.
FACILITIES MANAGER
Performing Arts, 51-200 employees

“Great!!!”

OverallWe saved a lot of paper, ink, time and i don't need to remind my staff to do their task. Very useful.
ProsThe notification of our daily task is very helpful.
ConsCannot add a user using e-mails only. Some of my staff they don't want to share their phone number.
Scarlet H.
Purchasing Coordinator
Textiles, 51-200 employees

“I like the program”

OverallI like the program. I was skeptical at first, but now I rely on it everyday.
ProsIt helps to keep all of my assignments organized. I can easily make comments in each open work order to keep track of changes or updates I have made in each one. Work orders are very easy to create. I can also export to PDF file and print them so they are easily sharable outside of the MaintainX program for people who are not users.
ConsIt doesn't work very well with internet explorer. I cannot export to PDF file in the internet browser.
Sal A.
Director of Facilities
Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

“Director of Facilities”

OverallExcellent!
ProsThe fact that I can go through and issue work orders to my staff works well and we are able to function without any issue is a definite plus!
ConsNone, I know that we need to pay for good options, but it is not forced on us.
Josh B.
Production Manager
Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“Great Workflow Program ”

OverallWe run a screen printing shop and I wish it had a barcode that is attached to each item created and could be printed out so it could stay with the physical item and make it easier to update the status of each item in the app.
ProsIt is easy to use, appealing to the eye, and is allowing our bussiness to be more organized and productive.
ConsI don't feel like that I understood what the benefit of upgrading to the next tier would be.
Larry E.
Owner/Franchisee
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Stop trying to find those text messages and emails.”

OverallThe software is exactly what we need in our organization. The support team always responds quickly .
ProsThe ability for seven different managers to easily and quickly submit repair tickets. No more text or emails ! We constantly were trying to keep track of spreadsheets and shared drives .
ConsI'd like to see calendar integration added to the software .
Carlos S.
Farming, 11-50 employees
September 18, 2019

“Fits best for small and medium sized business”

OverallWe run a aquaculture farm with lots of tools and equipment flying around and constantly breaking. Maintain X is a very useful field tool workers and adnins have very handy to address needs on the fly. It is also great to keep records and plan your maintenance.
ProsSimplicity, communication platform with other users, interactive, customer support!
ConsA few interesting features still missing, although customer support recognize the importance and ease of implementing it, it is not done quick or done at all.
Justin M.
Maintenance Manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees
August 27, 2019

“Solid Functionality, easy to use, very good value”

OverallOverall, we're pretty happy so far. It's helping keep better track of information that was getting sent to me in text messages, emails and spreadsheets in the past. So far everyone seems to be happy with it.
ProsIt's very easy to set up and use. Very intuitive design. Clean and straight forward interface. Good price point. Good customer service.
ConsIt doesn't have the advanced features that some more expensive software packages offer. It would be nice to be able to track cost for assets.
Jacob H.
Facility supervisor
Non-Profit Organization Management, 10,001+ employees
August 27, 2019

“Best quality for our price range”

OverallWe are learning more about the program each day and looking forward new options.
Prosthis has allowed us to get our foot in the door using a maintenance program with our current budget restraints for are non for profit. it is very helpful to be able to attach PDFs and pictures to the work orders and asset files. We are now just starting to use the reports now as well.
ConsThere is not any subgroups for locations. It would be helpful to have the option of having one address but multiple rooms within that in a subcategory.
Pete P.
Sr publicworks repairman
Government Administration, 1-10 employees

“My review”

OverallVery easy to use
ProsEasy to use and keep track of jobs assigned and those completed
ConsReally nothing to dislike about this application
Emily C.
Housekeeping Supervisor
September 4, 2019

“Works well for housekeeping ”

OverallI am very thankful for this program as in past years, problems weren't resolved because previous staff would delete emails, texts, or throw away paper copies I am thankful for all the progress great staff has made using it to manage maintenance
ProsEase of reporting issues Keeps track of previous reported issues I know when problem has been fixed
ConsSometimes when i start a problem report the page flips before I finish it. Need to start over. I don't know what I am doing to cause it Doesn't happen regularly
Jim T.
Facility Manager

“MaintainX App Review”

OverallWork request and communication has been streamlined, Users are able to see what is expected of them and get started on their assigned work orders. Requester are quickly notified when there request is complete.
ProsIt gives employees and building users the ability to quickly and easily create work orders.
ConsI would like to be able to print more specific reports based on User, Job Types, Assets, Work orders, Etc.
DeWayne W.
OWNER
Construction, 1-10 employees
August 28, 2019

“EASY TO USE WORK ORDER APP/SOFTWARE”

OverallTHE COMPANY IS GREAT TO WORK WITH AND THEY ARE ON TOP OF MAKING SURE THE SOFTWARE IS PERFORMING AS EXPECTED.
ProsTHE WORK ORDERS ARE EASY TO CREATE AND GET TO TEAM MEMBERS USING THE APP ON THEIR SMART PHONE. THE DESKTOP LOGIN AND ACCESS IS A REAL PLUS MAKING IT EASY TO CREATE, PRINT AND AUDIT WORK ORDER STATUS AND COMPLETION.
ConsTHE SEPARATE SCREEN FOR CREATING JOB LOCATIONS IS A NICE TOUCH, BUT JUST A LITTLE CLUNCKY TO USE WHEN CREATING A WORK ORDER ON THE FLY.
Justin K.
Maintenance
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

“Great App”

OverallGreat App to use for multiple different fields of work. This App is one that can help efficiency and accountability of an organization.
ProsThe layout of this app is very easy to navigate. The ability for a person to see a problem and make a request and send a picture of the problem saves so much time
ConsThe price range does not fit the accessibility options for the program. There needs to be a price break between Admin and Full user feature
Javier R.
Facilities Mgr
Restaurants, 1001-5000 employees

“Friendly use”

OverallThe problem that a resolve it my time for make more task, because when I use this software simplify my job, plus the followup that we can do.
ProsI can send pictures for explaining what I need to performance a job to my suppliers. One change that I suggest made is that you can sended more that one picture a time, because you can send more angles for one job for complete.
ConsPictures quantity to send for one job a time