Visitly Ratings

Overall

About Visitly

iPad-enabled, simple, modern and fast visitor management for your visitors, customers, contractors and employees to sign in and sign out. Features - iPad based sign in/out, Web Dashboard, Realtime host notifications, instant badge printing, facial recognition, free version, out of the box integrations and many more. Learn more about Visitly

Mike B.
Network Administrator
Retail, 51-200 employees
August 8, 2019

“Solid Product for Small to Medium Businesses”

ProsVERY simple to setup and use. Works great for what we need which is a simple sign-in process for our visitors. The face recognition for returning customers works surprisingly well. Set up was very simple and Visitly has less features than most of its competitors which helps it stay easy to set up and simplify the process for our guests. It is low cost which is also great so I would highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a simple easy to use sign in process. We are currently working on our own SLA to implement into the software as well which they did a great job integrating into the system as well.
ConsPrint quality on the badges is a bit of an issue but they have been working to improve this for me and have done a great job with this. I don't really think it is a con on their product in all honestly, I am looking to resolve the issue with a small light behind the iPad to improve the lighting for when it takes the visitor picture.
August 8, 2019
Judith D.
Semiconductors, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2019

“Great option for businesses. ”

OverallWe appreciate having a more formalized process and being able to create photo badges without a lot of extra hardware and expense. Additionally, as the President of a small company, I need to be aware of all sorts of things. Visitly allows me to receive notifications of who is visiting and why even when I am not in the office. The Visitly staff has been A+ and I appreciate their willingness to understand the needs of my individual business.
ProsI appreciate that the software is not overly complicated to implement. Additionally it is easy to use. As a small business we have so many other items that need our attention that spending enormous amounts of time to implement, maintain or us e a software program is not appealing at all. The Visitly team has great customer service- in the event you need it!. You can get going- looking professional in no time.
ConsThere isn't much I don't like about this software. I am impressed that they are continually adding new elements. For example allowing employees to receive text notification. Internally, we added our own paperwork and NDA to accommodate certain visitors, but it works.
March 15, 2019
Anthony D.
CTO
Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees
June 4, 2019

“A great product for a step in to visitor management”

OverallAfter doing a lot of research in to VMS systems, it was nice to find a company that was easy to work with and cost effective. We were able to gradually move in to this system and get away from physical sign-ins altogether. The NDA feature is great, and the ability to send text alerts is a nice thing to have for our recruiters waiting for interviewees.
ProsThe software was easy to setup. Our front desk team was able to learn it quickly. The sales/technical support team is great to work with. We were able to move off of excel and in to a digital VMS very quickly. Pricing is great for the value it provides.
ConsThe main application is primarily device friendly. There are a few limitations. The full website(dashboard) is not mobile device friendly. You can get to the management console fine, but graphs/reports are not usable. Since most of our front desk team uses their laptops for managing the system it is not a problem. We do use an iPad for check-in and it has worked great.
June 4, 2019
Jennifer C.
IT System Administrator
Oil & Energy, 1-10 employees
June 18, 2019

“Great product!”

OverallCustomer support has been very responsive when we've experienced a couple of minor issues.
ProsThe ability to customize to meet our specific needs.
ConsThat it would leave visitors signed in overnight. They recently added the ability to "Auto Sign out at Midnight" feature that addressed this concern.
June 18, 2019
Samantha L.
Office manager
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees
January 23, 2019

“Amazing product ”

OverallI am really impressed with the product and definitely ask companies to give it a try and most importantly its cost effective.
ProsIt's very simple with lots and lots of features. Facial recognition is my fav. Repeated Visitors love when they come and after recognition it prefill all the info for them. Time saver!!!!
ConsLess content on knowledge base. Add more content. It will be good if you can add videos actually
January 23, 2019
John S.
Makes my life easy
Business Supplies and Equipment, 5001-10,000 employees
September 24, 2018

“Very impressive ”

OverallI delivered lot of packages in different companies. I have to do lot of entry. With face recognition, I dont need to enter my details on paper every day now. Visitlu makes my life easy to sign in and out.
ProsIt's very easy to use. It gives me good impression about the company.
Cons1 click sign in with Face Recognition...
September 24, 2018
Iris M.
Receptionist
Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2018

“Great product!”

OverallAwesome.
ProsExcellent customer service and the only visitor management app that is free which also sends notification to hosts and has a NDA.
ConsIt can be a little confusing to set up but it is great
October 24, 2018
Mario A.
Point of Sale Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 employees
May 6, 2019

“Good product”

ProsThe dashboard provides a simple setup for adding and managing devices.
ConsDidn't experience much of the software to dislike anything.
May 6, 2019