FundView General Ledger Ratings

Overall

About FundView General Ledger

FundView General Ledger provides a true fund-based accounting solution to manage the operations of your organization. Standard features include integrated budget management, simplified reporting, cash management and support of consolidated cash. Learn more about FundView General Ledger

Tiffany G.
Court Clerk/ City Secretary

“GREAT COURT SOFTWARE”

OverallThis company not only has a great program that meets all needs. They also have a great Support team. Each time I have had a question or issue, the Support Team has contacted me immediately and solved it. They train in teaching you the program and yet don't hesitate to go the extra mile and walk you through it as often as needed.
ProsThis software is very user friendly and capable of handling each step of the Court process. It is great for all sizes of Municipalities, and meets the requirements of our reporting with ease. I do find the reports to fit the exact need. Whether it is for the Council, or to present to the Judge, or just to run for Auditing... there are reports for everything. The program is set up in such a way that it is able to connect the cases in whichever way you handle your Court. Through events (i.e. court dates, trials, hearings), case specifics (initial appearance, driving safety, deferred, appeals..), and/or deadlines. Each of us handle our filing needs differently but still have the same goal. This program fits those needs, and more. I am continually learning that there is more to offer for our Court, through this software.
ConsI would love for the software to be a little more active in flagging cases that cannot be transferred to collections yet. But that is more of a User issue :) There has not been a problem that they have not been able to solve, and normally resolved due to user error.
CAROLYN V.
Secretary/Municipal Court Clerk
Law Enforcement, Self-employed

“Great Software”

OverallI found FundView when they were just getting up and going. It was a most difficult time for me as we had a mess with a different software company. FundView jumped in and lead me through the entire process of moving existing records over to their database. They helped me through many crisis. I intend to always use FundView.
ProsThe company is continually updating and making the software easier to use. They are an online company and this is invaluable to me. I can access what I need from anywhere.
ConsGetting in touch with customer support has changed and I find it challenging to get help. When they let us use Skype I could get help live and immediately most all of the time. They have changed that to an e-mail system and I don't like having to try to describe the issue by e-mail. When it was on Skype they could take care of it immediately and I could move on.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thanks for the taking the time to write a detailed, glowing review and constructive feedback! It's a Pleasure working with everyone in Milano!
Tina L.

“Fundview Review 2018”

OverallGetting to be more in control of how your City needs to process their accounting needs but with the safeguards of not being out of balance in their entries. Only having to post what you need to post and fast software handles all of the other entries needed to balance the funds. Having security knowing you can ask for help and having training available when you need.
ProsBeing able to utilize several software modules that work within the Fast software and posts to the Bank and General Ledger. Example: Municipal Court, Building and Code Enforcement using Cash receipting and Accounts payable, General Ledger, Payroll, Bank reconciliation, Budgets and Financials.
ConsMaking changes when you find you make a mistake. Within reason to be able to delete or edit would be great instead of having to void, reverse just being able to edit sometimes. For example: If I post an entry that is off because I post an amount that should be 24.57 but I posted and saved 24.75 and then I find I was wrong it would be nice to be able to just go into that entry and correct it and re-save and re-post without having so many entries.
Tonya R.
City Administrator

“Simplified Payroll”

OverallFundView Payroll is easy to use and is a great timesaver. The support team is very helpful.
ProsThe ability to work swiftly through the program with every payroll period. The dashboard has ease of use for making timely payroll tax payments.
ConsThere were some issues in the beginning with development, but that has seemed to go away.
CHRISTA P.
JUDGE
August 30, 2019

“FUNDVIEW”

OverallMy overall all experience is a great, once you learn all the software its easy to use and does make my job tons easier.. Honestly I can't imagine how difficult my job would be if I didn't have this software and like I said before my customer service rep is the BEST!
ProsWhat I LOVE the most about this software is not the software itself but my customer service rep,Yolanda, SHE IS AWESOME and can fix anything!!!
ConsWhat I like least about this software is not the software itself but the owner.. he can be rude and arrogant!
August 30, 2019
CHRISTA P.
Municipal court judge
February 1, 2019

“fundview”

OverallUsing fundview it keeps all of my citations in one place.. I can scan them and if i didn't want to i wouldn't even have to keep paper copies of anything... and it is very user friendly.... my organization has sky rocketed.. I never lose violators info. In one click i have all info right there
ProsI love the customer service... Yolanda is awesome and they get back to you very quickly...
ConsIt will freeze right in the middle of doing something and you have to log off and then log back in nd start all over
February 1, 2019
Amber R.
Assistant City Secretary

“Fundview Review”

OverallMy overall experience with Fundview has been good.. They are always willing to help or fix any issues or problems. Customer service is great!! Always patient and very polite. There has been some problems in the beginning but that is to be expected when starting a new program.
ProsAccount payables has been really easy to use and has made printing checks a lot easier. Cuts time in half for journal entries as well as account payables. Love the templates!
ConsThe con side to templates is that we are unable to delete any old templates at this time, however they are working on it! Bank Reconciliation has been a bit difficult.
Dessie W.

“Great Payroll Software”

OverallPayroll takes less time, giving us more time to spend on other projects. The employees with direct deposit LOVE getting the emailed payroll stubs, and it's also easy to print off checks for employees that prefer a check to direct deposit.
ProsI love how customizable it is. Different employees have different deductions that come out some weeks, and differing amounts from week to week, and this makes it to where we do not have to "remember to go in and change amounts", etc., it does it all for us. We save so much time on payroll now.
ConsNot a lot of reports and I don't like the way the numbers come over when the data is exported to Excel. It doesn't recognize them as numbers and everything has to be reformatted.
Lynnell D.
Deputy Court Clerk
October 5, 2018

“Review on Fundview software”

OverallIts been great! no complaints
ProsThe fact that it is a cloud based system. I value that most of all. I had a computer crash in the past and lost everything. It is also very user friendly.
ConsNothing that I can think of at the moment

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thanks so much, Lynnell! I'm glad to hear your loving FundView!
Kristan K.
City Administrator
July 26, 2019

“FundView”

ProsIt is very user friendly once you get it set up and learn how to navigate it. It is a windows looking program so it is easy to use.
ConsIt tends to be a bit glitchy. Sometimes we have trouble printing documents and other things like that.
July 26, 2019
Lisa S.
Court Clerk
Government Relations, 11-50 employees

“Court Clerk Review”

OverallCustomer Service is always helpful and software is easy to use.
ProsPros to Fundview is Tracking status of case files.
ConsCons: At this time I have no cons to state about the software.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thank you so much for the great review, Lisa! I'm glad FundView has been able to help!
July 11, 2019

“Implementation and Transition of Payroll Software”

OverallThe greatest benefit again is the Cloud-based software. I am able to access it when I am out of town or at home.
ProsThis being a cloud-based software is what I like most about FundView Payroll. It is very user friendly and the support staff has been great to work with when we need something. This software is built for each entity based on their needs.
ConsThe conversion process is what I like least. I know that pertains to any software and not necessarily the software itself. I am not sure there is anything that I like least about FundView Software because if there is something that I need the support staff accommodate and get me what I need.
July 11, 2019
Patricia I.

“FundView to the rescue”

OverallOrganization, getting more organized and the automation of AP transactions when doing payroll, the availability with the budget manager, more structure with all account balances. The bank reconciliations are great! Capability of attaching all invoices to the file that is being paid. The staff has been wonderful!
ProsI like that all the information is easy to read and not a cluttered mess. The programs are very user friendly, the help documents are awesome step by step instructions. The reports are all exported to xcel and can be used over and over again. The one on one training then the ease of customer support should you need a refresher.
ConsI loved everything. I have not found one thing that I did not like, I am still learning and the more I work with it the more I discover how it is making my life easier. Thank you

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 15, 2018
Thanks so much for the detailed review, Patricia! I'm so glad that FundView Software has made your life easier!
Kristan K.

“FAST”

ProsI like that it is mostly user friendly. It is point and click and modern.
ConsI wish there were more ways that we could customize it ourselves.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thank you Kristan for the kind words and useful feedback!
Cindy C.
Town Clerk
October 4, 2018

“Amaizing Software”

OverallExcellent from the beginning.
ProsCustomer Service second to none. Easy to customize.
ConsI have not found anything that I do not like.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thank you so much Cindy for the glowing review!
October 4, 2018
Connie C.
October 1, 2018

“Fundview Software”

OverallOur overall experience with FundView has been great. We use to spend days on warrant letters and with FundView it is done within 10 minutes. So easy to set up, enter payments, & again the customer service is exceptional.
ProsThis software is very easy to use for anyone from first time users to seasoned users. The customer service is amazing and they are there to help you with any questions you might have. I love this software.
ConsI really don't have anything about this software that I don't like. It really is that amazing.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thank you so much for your detailed review Connie! So glad that FundView has been able to save you time and make your town more efficient!
October 1, 2018
Government Relations, 1-10 employees

“court ”

Prosit is easy to learn how to work with it.
Consthat its internet if its down you can not work .
Mary S.
Court Clerk

“Court review ”

Prosuser friendly, automatically sets fine amounts easy to change as needed
Consnot due to the software but due to the fact that new citations are being used and not always in the system
Mirna C.
AP clerk
Accounting, 51-200 employees

“Accounts Payable”

OverallEasy to use, and understand. Easier to void and print out AP checks.
Pros Makes check voiding and printing easier.
ConsUnable to match purchase order numbers to invoices.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thanks so much for the feedback, Mirna!
Eric W.
Development Services Director
October 9, 2018

“Review of FAST Software from my staff”

OverallSee both sets of comments above.
ProsStaff's ability to obtain 4 different monthly reports quickly and mostly accurately.
ConsStaff having continued issues with system changing our permit status when adding inspections. This skews data in our reporting by showing those permits as having a completed date, requiring staff to go back and review and correct the data. Also, when changing the status back to issued, the system changes the issued date to today's date. Prior to exiting the permit, it still saves it with today's date so steff has to go back into the permit to change the date and save it again. Once issued, a permit should stay in an issued status throughout it's life until all criteria have been met and manually completed. Staff has had to do manual work-arounds on the software all along to be able to ensure that the output data is accurate.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on November 25, 2018
"Don't be distracted by criticism. Remember ~ the only taste of success some people get is when they take a bite out of you." - Zig Ziglar
Loretta C.
Director Lottie & Arthur Temple Civic Center/Tourism
Events Services, Self-employed

“FundView”

OverallSince our accounting department is in another building across town from where I am, the software has been a great asset to our company so that we can stay connected and not have to enter items on others computers. I am very pleased with this software and I am very grateful that we have been able to become a part of those using this software.
ProsI have been very impressed with the ease of use with this software. It has been so easy using the software and evening easier to explain the usage to my employees.
ConsI have not found any cons at this time with this software.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
What a nice review! Thank you, Loretta. Glad that you find Fundview's capabilities so helpful.
Elvia E.
Finance Director
October 17, 2018

“REview”

OverallHard getting started on GL, very frustrating conversion, but the Consolidated Cash works great now and saves a lot of time. I like that it is web based, customer support has improved. Do not regret converting, but wish it had more features, especially purchase orders.
ProsI like the design. Easy on the eyes and I really like the ability to attach documents and that it is web based
ConsStill missing some important features like purchase orders and the ability to send NACHA files for payment/collections

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on November 19, 2018
Hi Elvia, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! A Module for Purchasing is coming soon!
October 17, 2018
Andrea A.
Municipal Judge

“FAST survey”

OverallI use FundView to process citations and fines in the Municipal Court.
ProsI like that I can work in groups or batches. It makes it easier to group defendants together to change statuses, send notices, issue warrants, etc.
ConsThe system freezes quite a bit and lags often, especially when printing documents and sometimes reports don't balance.
Pamela K.
Presiding Judge and City Secretary

“Fundview”

OverallI have really enjoyed Fundview, it's easy and so far one of my court conviction report has been super easy.
ProsI like that it's easy and my reports are easier. plus support is always ready to help and friendly. Customer support is awesome!
ConsFundview works great, some days it is a little slow, especially when I am entering citations.

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
So happy to hear that you find our team helpful and that you are satisfied with FundView's functionality. Thank you!

“Work in progress”

OverallI think in a year or 2 the product will be developed fully and it will probably cost twice as much as a reflection.
ProsOnline accessibility anywhere and customer support. Training is through teamviewerl so if you are a hands on learner this might be hard.
ConsLots of kinks to be worked out and features to be added

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 12, 2018
Thank you so much for the useful feedback!
Laura K.

“FundView Payroll”

OverallSince we switched I have been able to keep track and do a lot more with my employees, reports, etc.
ProsVery user friendly, great customer support
ConsThere were a few issues just like any other software company but these issues were addressed immediately.
Pattie A.
Human Resources, 11-50 employees
July 10, 2019

“Payroll”

OverallGreat!
ProsEase of use as I am learning more about the program, what it offers and the simplicity of it as I learn more. Rep is awesome! Patient and very knowledgeable.
ConsThere have been a few glitches with the payroll. Still learning the program.
July 10, 2019
Tanya H.
Assistant City Secretary
Government Relations, 1-10 employees

“Very User Friendly”

OverallPayroll seems to be done quicker with this software.
ProsThis software is very user friendly. Step by step instructions makes things rather easy. The different kind of reports you are able to run is nice to have.
ConsWe are fairly new at using this software, but at this time I do not have and cons with this software.
Tori M.
Court clerk

“Would recommend ”

ProsI liked that it was internet based and could be accessed anywhere
ConsI had no issues. However other coworkers had issues navigating

By Fund Accounting Solution Technologies on October 15, 2018
Thanks for the great review, Tori!