Guest Experience Platform Ratings

Overall

About Guest Experience Platform

RueBaRue Guest Communication Platform delivers the tools to simplify operations and drive more revenue for vacation rental managers and owners. We help companies use smart messaging to communicate with guests, schedule automated text and email delivery of guestbooks and area guides, score five-star reviews and much more! Learn more about Guest Experience Platform

Jeffrey p.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Amazing! ”

ProsI know giving our all 10's and 5 stars for everything seems like a fake review but RueBaRue really deserves it! I can't be more enthusiastic about this site / service. My company, Vacation Concierge, manages over 20 properties in South Orange County, CA. We've found RueBaRue to be the most accurate and efficient way to communicate with our guests before and during their stay. It's so easy to customize for each of our properties. The destination and property guidebooks can be as general or as comprehensive as you need them to be. All the information is in one location... the arrival instructions, wifi info, lock box codes, and any additional information they may need before their stay is at our guests fingertips. Having an arrival email sent several days before and a follow up text sent the day before our guests arrival is just the cherry on top. RueBaRue is also a great way to show what local and regional activities we offer in the area so our guests can start to plan their vacation before they arrive. Having a link on their phone is perfect for sharing with friends and family who may also be staying or visiting for a few days. We've been told it's incredibly handy during a guest stay when they're out and about and are looking for a good restaurant or the closest beach. The bottom line... RueBaRue makes us look more professional than our competition and has given me back my time so that I can focus on our guests.
ConsNot much. I'm still getting to know the software but every time I have a question RueBaRue's support team always picks up my phone call and is quick to point out how I can solve my problem... It's almost always due to 'user error'.
Valerie W.
President/Owner
January 16, 2019

“Great product and excellent customer service!”

OverallMy guides and information are now going out automatically in both email and text format and on a pre scheduled time frame. They look very neat and professional and are super functional. Guest feedback has been great!
ProsI like that the platform can be customized to match my company marketing, colors, logo , etc. The ability to create custom guides for each location is great and showing the distances is awesome! Were now including arrival and departure information for each property along with house rules and helpful details, so far it's been a hit with guests and so much easier for us to update and maintain in this format. Customer service is excellent!! Very prompt in resolving any small bugs that occurred early on, normally within 12-24 hours or less, which is great in this industry.
ConsThe only negative was my fault for not getting my information in to populate the guides and information. Once I finished on my end we were up and running in no time. The reps are exceptional in his gentle reminders for me to get moving and I'm so happy he did this for me. Sometimes schedules are so crazy we need a little push to keep moving on a project but when completed our life will be easier. This has proven to be true!
January 16, 2019
Melba G.
October 15, 2018

“Ruebarue Guides”

OverallThe support team has been very responsive to questions and any issue we might have with loading information into the system. We use both the area guides and property guides. Owners and guests alike have provided positive feedback over the summer. The fact that they could have the information on their cell phones was a plus. Thank you for a great program.
ProsThe ease of use was one of the best features. Our guests loved getting the arrival guide with all the needed cottage information in an easy to navigate format as well as the individual concierge information specific to their cottage location.
ConsCan't really think of anything right now.
October 15, 2018
Michael G.

“Ruebarue”

OverallThe guest love it. Rubarue tells the guest that we are a professional organization that attends to detail and desires there stay to be as good as it gets. Also importantly it tells my property owners that we are representing their properties in the best possible light. I also believe that it will be a good selling point to gain additional properties. Nars seem's to be adding improvements before I even realize there needed.
ProsI was often asked what is there to do in Sun Valley, what are my favorite restaurants, where do I rent skis or bikes. Do I need a car, etc. Answering these questions with the level of personal attention that I want to give took time, which is often limited. Ruebarue solves this problem and more.
ConsI can't think of anything that I don't like.
Justin F.
October 16, 2018

“Excellent Amenity to Website”

ProsI was one of the first users of RueBaRue and continue to use it now 2 years later. There are many features of the site that allow me to give my renter guests a better experience when they come stay with me. I love that the website owner is receptive to feedback and always willing to make suggested improvements.
ConsI haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.
Fawn G.
Assistant
October 23, 2018

“RueBaRue Is A Time and Money Saver!”

OverallI've realized that guests don't need or want the outdated guest book in the homes. They love having all the information before they arrive and it's even easier that it's on their phones and in their emails. RueBaRue has done an outstanding job at simplifying so many different tasks that have taken up so much of my time.
ProsI LOVE how easy the software is to use. It makes sense, it flows and it's very easy for our guests to receive (text and email). It has cut my job in half!
ConsI'd like some more add on features since the developer has made it so simple to understand. We'd love to have a survey sent out to guests after they stay. I've reached out to the company and hopefully this feature will be added.
October 23, 2018
Rachel Z.
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
January 11, 2019

“Great app for our guests!”

OverallWe have found the customer service to begreat as well as the easy to use loading of info onto the app.
ProsIt essentially has all the crucial items guests need about their home and the area they're staying, nothing extra that can confuse or clutter what they really want.
ConsWe dont get much feedback from guests about it. Would be great if it was synced with Live Rez so we didn't have to manually send to every guest via text.
January 11, 2019
Barbara B.
Guest Services Coordinator
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees
October 22, 2018

“RueBaRue Review”

OverallOne business problem this software helps solve is lost information sheets in property. It also allows guests to review instructions prior to arrival and to ask questions ahead of time.
ProsThe part of this software that is most helpful to our business is that we are able to quickly and easily provide our customers with important property information via text and/or email.
ConsThe thing I liked least has been improved by working with Nars. Previously, there wasn't a way to determine if a property guide had been sent to a particular guest, but Nars has solved this problem. He has also created a way to import information directly from our reservation platform to the property guide, which alleviates mistakes in retyping door codes, phone numbers, and email addresses.
October 22, 2018
Eric G.
Lodging Director
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 51-200 employees
March 26, 2019

“Great service and product!”

OverallWe are now able to save time and money with going digital and informing our guest with the information the need to plan their vacation before they arrive.
ProsEasy to use and customize. The functionality to make each guide unique is so easy!
ConsIt is not automatically integrated with LiveRez.
March 26, 2019
Trish A.
Reservations Manager
Hospitality, 51-200 employees
July 17, 2019

“Unique”

ProsOne thing that is really important in our industry is Brand Recognition, and what I like most about this is that we can customize everything, literally everything, from adding our logo to what attractions to put in & distances (the customers LOVE knowing how far away something is, and that's awesome!) we have received feedback that "its like having a front desk at my fingertips" and that is huge! As a vacation rental company, none of our properties are right there at our front desk, this closes that distance effectively.
ConsI cannot think of one thing not to like, this has been a blessing to us!
July 17, 2019