Plutio Ratings

Overall

About Plutio

All-in-one business management platform designed for freelancers and small businesses. From projects and tasks to time tracking and invoicing, everything you need in one intuitive platform. Learn more about Plutio

Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online Media, Self-employed
October 2, 2019

“The "Swiss army knife" for online business owners”

OverallPlutio has probably been the tool I use the most for my business. It's incredible how much it can do! Using one tool instead of 5-6 is a lifesaver both in terms of winning some time back (because you don't have to switch from tool A to tool B all the time) and saving some $ on subscriptions.
ProsWhen I came across Plutio, it claimed to be the one (and only) platform/tool one could use to run his/her business. I have to say that, for what I've seen so far, Plutio really delivers on the claim! I'm a big fan of this "centralized hub" aspect, the ability to manage different parts of your business with one tool (which, thanks to the mobile app, you could leverage even with nothing but your smartphone).
ConsThe inability to easily change the view of a project board (this is a feature available in other project management tools)
October 2, 2019
Jeff B.
Internet, 1-10 employees
August 21, 2019

“Best Project Management Tool By Far”

OverallPlutio has been an amazing, life-altering experience for the better. I was lucky to be in the market for something when Teamwork kicked me to the curb, and this has fit the bill beyond my wildest dreams.
ProsPlutio keeps me organized without relying on email to manage tasks and collaborate with my customers. I'm able to keep projects separate and assign permissions on a project by project basis. I have always hated the way I had to search for tasks in my emails, that's archaic. Now I never lose tasks and get reminders by email and iphone app. I love the push notification I receive to my iphone watch when somebody on my team updates a project,
ConsIt's hard to find a con with this, but if there was one concise place where I could find 2 min tutorials on all the functions I'm not using that would be great. But I also understand that with the rate Leo from Plutio keeps pushing out new updates, that would be difficult.
August 21, 2019
May 21, 2019

“Plutio goes from strength to strength!”

OverallIt's been a joy using Plutio, including engaging with the founders on Facebook. They post updates regularly, and the community is very helpful and fun! Honestly, is a software allowed to be this fun to use? The star feature for us is Night Mode. We work a lot at night, and the night mode feature saves our eyesight from strain. Every software should implement such a feature! We also love that we can accept offline payments from recurring invoices (if you don't like Stripe or PayPal). Especially if you don't want to pay 2.9% fee for $1,000+ transactions.
ProsPlutio is very refreshing to use. It's an all-in-one small business tool that we use daily for Project Management. The team behind Plutio are very fun and engaging, and new features get added almost weekly! While Plutio has CRM, Invoicing, Proposal and other features, we mainly use it for Project Management. It's worth the price of admission for this feature alone.
ConsMy team wishes there was more power to the CRM feature. In the year we've used Plutio, it's certainly improved, but it doesn't hold a candle to our preferred CRM Flexie. That's to be expected as this is an all-in-one product where Flexie isn't. Ultimately, I think Plutio is perfect for small businesses who want a low monthly cost but wish for maximum functionality in a single tool. With the recent API function using webhooks, you can now connect Plutio to literally any other software that uses webhooks. Very powerful!
May 21, 2019
Joshua W.
June 17, 2019

“Great Value for the Money”

OverallThe product is awesome, but it is a newer product that comes with the struggles related to that. Rep and the team are amazing at getting things rolled out quickly but expect some small headaches, especially with newer features.
ProsThis software is being built with a certain customer in mind and the features that are being added are continually making it a better purchase. Their Project Management features are GREAT and are the bedrock of the software for me.
ConsFor certain pieces of the software (Invoicing and Time Sheets) there are small issues that do not allow me to use them currently. Invoicing was not reliable when using it for recurring payments. Time sheets are missing some features that I would need to use them. Mostly the ability for the Admin to edit, add, or remove time entries of employees.
June 17, 2019
Lili C.
Post Wedding Specialist
Photography, 51-200 employees
February 18, 2019

“Great Value & Customer Support”

OverallGreat experience!
ProsIt takes care of what it needs to take care of (managing freelance operations, in my case) without extra fuss or added complications in the process! I git one of the lifetime plans from AppSumo and I'm glad I did. Tracking time within it has been very helpful as well, making me realize how much I'm making per hour (which, in turn, helps me price my services better). The tool keeps evolving, and the customer support (where the actual CEO will answer your emails and address your concerns!) is great. I am using it to invoice customers, create proposals, and keep track of my active projects. More and more, the processes that I used to handle with several different tools are just grouped in Plutio making my life super easy! Love this tool and I'm sure I'll continue to use it in the years to come.
ConsI know there are a number of things missing but I was able to work around anything that I was not getting directly from Plutio (such as recurring invoices) via the calendar. I wish there was a way to either integrate Calendly to Plutio, or create a kind of "live" timeslot for clients to ask for meetings and calls. That and managing my emails through the app would be the only two things missing from it to make me use it 100% of the time and not even need other applications or software accesses. However, I don't mind keeping my emails apart from it since I feel it helps me pace my work better.
February 18, 2019
Ron Elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
April 13, 2019

“One of the Best All-in-one Business Management Software”

OverallSo far so great!
ProsEver since I decided to use Plutio to monitor my Freelance Business, all I can say is it's probably one of my Top Ten Software for the Best Business Management. When they say "Manage your Entire Business", they mean it like for real. From Task Management, Project Management, Proposal Creation and Management, Invoice Tracking and Management, Time Tracking such as Real-time Stats, Timesheets for your Billable Tasks and so much more. Plutio also has one of the smoothest Dashboards, its amazing. If you're a Freelancer or an owner of Small Business or Agency, Plutio will be a right fit for you since it has everything you need to bootstrap your Freelance Business or Small Agency.
ConsSince Plutio have the most features you need to start your Freelance Business or Small Agency, the learning curve is rather long and the Dashboard might be too overwhelming for starters like you but don't worry, Plutio will not leave you behind, Plutio have their own tutorials to use it properly and use the features effectively and efficiently.
April 13, 2019
Christian K.
Programmer Analyst
Computer Software, Self-employed
May 8, 2019

“Great Project and Business Management Solution”

OverallI am a freelance web developer with multiple projects at once. Plutio makes it easy for me to manage them.
ProsPlutio allows you to not only manage the projects you work on, but some of the business side of things too. Proposals can be generated from within and then easily move into project work and finally invoiced and payment received-all within the same application! It allows you to customize each project as needed and you can even create templates to start things faster. On top of all that, you can give clients logins so they can get in and collaborate, communicate and see progress on their project.
ConsIt's subscription based license model. It takes a little time to get aquatinted to seeing things up and really begin to utilize it's features.
May 8, 2019
Entertainment, Self-employed
February 20, 2019

“Dream Service”

OverallI've had this app for about 2 years sitting in my app collection box. This year, i've FINALLY decided to use it. And I am SO glad that I did. It's so easy to track all the systems I am creating in my business in one convenient place. Recently I had a question and the answers were given so quickly. Customer service is so personable and they are quick to help you get your issue solved. They're always open to letting users know what's in the timeline in our facebook group and ask us often what we really would like to see in the app.
ProsCustomer service is AMAZING Love the color scheme You can create proposals right inside the app They have a handy mobile app Creating projects is easy
ConsI'd like to be able to send agreements to clients independent of a proposal. I know this is something they are working on, though
February 20, 2019
Nelson M.
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“The best options ”

OverallThe best options CRM and project management
ProsIntegrate whit stripe payment definitely the best feature
ConsSo many bugs, they fixed but take us for surprises that's bugs
Darryl D.
Chief Executive Officer
October 16, 2018

“Great for tracking all my projects”

OverallI run a Digital Marketing Agency and use Plutio to keep track of various projects, duties and stages of completion. I can create customer task boards for repeated projects and easily move my jobs from one status to the next and back if needed. All the while, I can track the work at various rates of pay and charge my clients accordingly. This software MAKES me money.
Prostemplate create, timesheet & reminders, ease of use
Conskind of basic UI, I'd prefer more aggressive integrations- i.e. when opening certain software, plutio asks to start time clock

By Plutio on October 18, 2018
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Darryl! Regarding integrations, we agree with you and its why we have been working on our public API! Our API is very close to be released and it will open the doors to unlimited possibilities. We can't wait :)
Karrie C.
CMO
March 14, 2019

“Wow!! - Highest Recommendation - Wow!!”

ProsWow! I just LOVE Plutio and I am SO glad I found them!! I have been helping small businesses for 2 decades as a marketing and marketing business development expert and there is NOTHING out there that does ALL that Plutio does for the small business owner juggling many hats. We use Plutio to manage our internal work, keep our group and private coaching clients on track as keep everyone on a recurring billing plan based on their program - ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I haven't even fully dived into all the things Plutio can really do but I am already in love and I highly recommend this to every small business owner and freelance PERIOD!
ConsI really can't think of anything - they are a young company but, wow, they are working hard to create a GREAT product with AMAZING service.
July 29, 2019

“Really loving Plutio. I use it everyday for my team task”

OverallReally loving Plutio. I use it every day for my tasks and my team tasks and if they add the pipeline feature it would be the best.
ProsSo simple and clean interface. In a couple of minutes, you learn how to use it. They have webhooks!
ConsI would like to have a pipeline for projects.
Leonardo W.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“An Essential PM Tool ”

OverallI am very happy with Plutio, nothing to say
ProsPlutio is not just a project management tool, you can use it to manage multiple projects, send proposals that will accept digitally signed and biding contracts, send invoices, charge customers and Leo even added a bot and inbox system to deal with customers. Is possible to have a customer portal and invite people to work with your project. It's a really powerful tool, and Leo is an awesome developer!
ConsIt would be nice to have files to email, where the customer would be able to send files to us, using just the email.
Camille A.
Business Owner
July 29, 2019

“Plutio is a Swiss Army knife for your business. ”

ProsWe have tasks, projects, live chat, proposals, invoicing, time tracking... what's not to love? But I hope they first focus on one feature then move onto next feature/ fix bugs. But, I love that their owner keeps us updated on what's happening on their fb group.
ConsI just hope their UI could be better than their current one. A bit buggy and beta version maybe but it works fine.
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
April 25, 2019

“Very Promising new Project Management Software”

OverallI want to love them, but I'm still in the like phase. I think once the product matures just a little more it will be a fantastic product at a very fair price point.
ProsPlutio looks like a very promising tool for small to medium businesses and solo entrepreneurs. Some of the features they are implementing besides project management are timesheets, invoicing, customer proposals, direct messaging clients, and integrated calendaring amongst others. Customer support is great and very responsive and active in their FB support group.
ConsSome of the features aren't quite there yet as far as usability and customization. They are a small startup and sometimes slow to roll out the features by the dates they have set on their roadmap. If they want to expand and keep up with the competition they are going to need to grow their internal team to be able to implement the features on their roadmap in a more timely fashion.
Stratos K.
Web Designer
December 4, 2018

“One app to rule them all (Perfect app to manage bussiness)”

OverallI am a Plutio user for more than a year now. When it started it had basic capabilities for tasks and some basic settings. Since there the developers are working hard to add features, taking ideas from us and improving the app in every way. I could not be happier that bought the lifetime plan when it lunched. I recommend to freelancers and small business .
ProsThe flexibility, the customization and the overall settings that can make Plutio work as you like. It includes tasks list, projects, calendar, proposals, invoices and some more.
ConsThe mobile app is a little slow but they work to improve it
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
March 12, 2019

“Great all in one business manager for startups”

OverallWe use Plutio in our agency to track our time per project (timesheets), generate recurring invoices for some clients, project management, and a lite-CRM. It does a great job of bringing all of these things under one roof, so there's only one subscription to manage ever month!
ProsPlutio is essentially the swiss army knife for startups. The Kanban boards are comparable to Trello, Invoicing is quite robust with payments, and recurring invoices. Time tracking per project is great, and works wonderfully for managing hourly/cost budgets. Best of all, Plutio is quite cost effective for teams, with the base package allowing up to 5 users. Even the solo/freelancer tier is very generous. The UI/UX throughout the app is also A1. All of our staff members had no issues switching over from other softwares and getting the hang of Plutio within 1 working day.
ConsThere isn't a whole lot to dislike about Plutio. Feature-wise, it'll fall a bit short in some places when compared to standalone competitors (ex: Timesheet functionality compared to Harvest, etc.).
March 12, 2019
Phillip C.
Marketingq
Design, 1-10 employees
March 6, 2019

“TIme-saving Tool for Local Business”

ProsWe are a small local business and Plutio helps to manage our projects, proposals and invoices easily under one platform. Our favorite features is the ability to invite teammates (aka suppliers) and to create custom fields for specific templates as required for our business needs. Simply love the flexibility and yes, they're always in active development.
ConsPlutio is truly a near all-in-one business management tool and for the subscription price, there's nothing for us to complain about
March 6, 2019
Fabio D.
Founder and Marketing Architect
April 25, 2019

“The best thing I have invested in to date”

OverallI can't even explain how much of a positive impact Plutio has been to my business. The robust features have made my agency truly stand out from the crowd. Leo is always communicative and responsive with support and updates. Looking forward to the roadmap coming to life and Plutio adding even more value to my business.
ProsUser interface and experience Features are amazing Love the customisation abd whitelabelling Communication features so that my team and clients can streamline infomation sharing
ConsCan be laggy sometimes Features can't come fast enough
Raymond C.
Retail, Self-employed
September 30, 2019

“Great Personal Productivity Tool”

ProsAll in one tool for productivity boost! Feature rich to-do list with highly customisable reminder, tags, custom fields. Also, it comes with enhanced features like time tracking, invoicing, multiple calender sync, gantt chart, kanban view, etc.....The app is improving from time to time. Highly recommended productivity tool for personal or for team management.
ConsThere are still some bugs but overall it is improving fast.
September 30, 2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
February 21, 2019

“many tools into one place”

Overallmost of the tools inside are useful for my business
ProsI like how I can add permission to my clients as well as partners in a project. Massive benefit as they can access and share important info and see all the tasks. Also, the invoicing features which now has subscriptions.
ConsOften when new features are released something breaks and it can take some time to fix it. However, it always gets fixed but it takes time which can frustrate me sometimes.
February 21, 2019
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 11, 2019

“Plutio: A One Stop Shop Solution”

OverallPlutio has been part of my software arsenal for just a matter of months so far; I haven't quite committed to it whole-heartedly in my day job in higher education, but I keep it open on my desktop and utilize it for jotting quick tasks that follow me around on my various devices. I plan on moving my wife's small service business to Plutio when the subscription runs out on another SAAS service, so I'm a believer in what the developers are up to and where they are heading.
ProsRight out of the virtual box, Plutio is really adept at managing a growing business, with links to projects and tasks, proposals, invoices and time-tracking, along with links to your calendar(s), contacts and more. It is clearly an overachiever.
ConsWith its broad approach, it can be hard to be the best-of-breed in so many areas, and the danger is that the user will get stuck in Plutio-world while the real world passes them by. To their credit, however, the developers are constantly adding features-including integrations to those other "best-of-breed" products and services.
February 11, 2019
Karl M.
Full Stack Dev.
Computer Software, Self-employed

“I LOVE PLUTIO!”

ProsBeing able to keep up with everything I need to run my business in one application.
ConsBugs : Sometimes there are bugs that pop their little heads up from time to time. The team is doing a great job at staying on them but it can be a couple of days / weeks before they can fix them.
Ama D.
October 23, 2018

“Beginnings of a Simple Indispensible Tool”

OverallIt helps us to easily communicate with our clients and systemise our business.
ProsI like the simplicity, usefulness and power of Plutio. I use Plutio to create Projects for each of our clients, within each project, I set up tasks that need to be completed for each client in the form of trello-style cards (Trello no longer needed). Under each project/client, all our communication, tasks, invoices, files and calendar all remain in one place. We have been able to invite clients to Plutio so that all communications are kept in one place. There are more features to come and I can't wait what else Plutio will offer to support the efficiency of the client experience.
ConsNone so far. Perhaps new features could be introduced much quicker but that's probably me being impatient.

By Plutio on October 29, 2018
Thank you ever so much for your feedback Ama! We're working around the o'clock to launch new feature and improvements - thank you so much for your patience :) and promise, it will be worth the wait ;)
October 23, 2018
Andrew J.
June 4, 2019

“Blown Away”

OverallDelighted to recommend to anyone and everyone. Seriously, get on it.
ProsPlutio is working towards being an all in one project management platform. At a basic level, it does project management really well, but where it really shines is including features like proposals, invoicing and chatboxes. In addition, it's well supported by the founders, in active and rapid development. We're seeing new features released monthly.
ConsMost of the cons in the system have been dealt with in recent months, with active development on weak areas in the system meaning they are constantly being improved.
June 4, 2019
Laura D.
Business Owner
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
May 26, 2019

“Great small business management tool”

OverallPlutio allows me to manage and track everything going on in my business in one tool. It replaced both Asana and Dubsado, plus gave me even more functionality. I love it!
ProsI love just how much of my business I can manage using Plutio. Task and project management, client management, invoicing, client agreements and so much more. And they're rolling out new functionality all the time.
ConsPlutio is still growing, so there are some features that are not currently available - Zapier integration, automated invoice reminders etc. These are on the roadmap so I have faith they will be delivered soon.
May 26, 2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
March 14, 2019

“Time-saver to Manage Your Business Operations”

OverallHelps to organize my business operations
ProsPlutio solves the most basic and important aspect of every legitimate business - tracking and organizing of business's quote/proposal and invoices. Everything under one login and the best part is the clean and intuitive interface which keeps things organized and searchable. Your business operations can be accessed using their mobile app as well, a true time-saver.
ConsWish there's more automation involved in the process. eg. unsigned quotation/proposals (ocr determine or email track) will trigger an email reminder to client.
Sasha-Shae W.
CEO and Visual Design Strategist
December 4, 2018

“Excellent All-in-One Business Management Tool!!”

OverallOverall I really enjoy using Plutio, I like how customizable it is and that it's not bloated software, and the interface is nice to look at and use.
ProsSeriously, loving how Plutio makes it easy to create proposals, contracts, have various templates and task boards for projects. It's simple to get started and the support is also very helpful! The speed at which new features come out is also excellent, and I enjoy that there is a mobile app so we can view tasks/projects on the go and also create items on the go.
ConsSince it's newer, some features may not be present yet, but they are in progress!!
Jesse C.
October 8, 2019

“I am using this software for my daily driver for my business. ”

OverallI now use it for all my business jobs. I continue to use it and love it.
ProsIt offers 90% of the features I need for running my business. There is a client portal and it has invoicing.
ConsGmail to tasks is still lacking but features are continually popping up and I believe within a year, this program will be the best of the best.
October 8, 2019
Peter v.
Entrepeneur
November 23, 2018

“Absolutely just what i was looking for”

OverallJust started and it was very easy to setup my company and branding. Easy to understand even with all the features provided (well done)
ProsReally easy to use and customize (with white label paid add-on even better). If they continues with the pace of updates like they did the past year then this product is hard to beat. The roadmap looks very promising but Plutio is al ready very feature rich and has almost all i need to start my small business. No need for a few different products to be able to have the same productivity. Hope you get enough paying customers soon to expand your team and business and be able to add even more updates and integrations.
ConsHope that all future updates will be available in my 2018 black friday deal and not as a separate payable add-on like the white label add-on. There might be a risk that his small business and startup target group cannot afford it anymore and get disappointed.
November 23, 2018
Ye J.
Growth Lead
January 4, 2019

“Multi business management Organizer”

OverallHelps me to keep all my businesses into one organized dashboard
ProsAble to handle multiple businesses, each with its own invoice system, time tracking, proposals and other tools for managing your business operation. Team management withh custom fields feature and customize permission settings for inviting contractors and clients. Amazing.
ConsThe mobile app, specifically ios seems very slow to load up and process. Is a nice feature by Plutio to help us manage our business on the go but speed performance must be taken care of.
January 4, 2019
Tiffany R.
Acquisitore
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
September 29, 2018

“Create your own planet! ”

OverallIt's been a business lifesaver. Once I create a project scope I pop it into Plutio and add my client for overview and interaction. There's an overall progress bar and I can even customize the color scheme for certain items. I can duplicate projects and create project templates. It's dramatically saved me on time and the white label feature has made it easy for me to pitch processing systems to clients who need it.
ProsPlutio is super user-friendly. As in, it's one of those software options that you won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to launch. It's clean, simple design makes it easy to understand and navigate. A really good system for creating and tracking processes.
ConsI don't like that I can't connect or integrate it with any other software programs.

By Plutio on October 18, 2018
Wow, Tiffany! Thank you ever so much for your constructive feedback. You will soon be able to integrate Plutio into anything, as we are about to release our public API! We can't wait to hear your thoughts when integrations comes, soon ;)
September 29, 2018
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
September 3, 2019

“Focused on new features that sound cool while 3yr old UX issues remain unaddressed”

ProsLook and feel are fairly nice. Visually, Plutio is pretty great.
ConsUX issues are never addressed. Bugs last for years. Meanwhile, they've developed live chat and fancy rich text editors that don't address Plutio's core functionality issues.
September 3, 2019
Kristel H.
July 16, 2019

“Always improving, and always on top of technical issues/inquiries”

ProsPlutio is one of the newer task management services out there, and already it's risen to the top of the heap. Not only are they fast to address technical issues / inquiries, but they are constantly working on great new improvements to the platform.
ConsA little slow to load, and sometimes there are issues with task sorting.
Melissa D.
Founder + Creative Director
February 13, 2019

“Excellent customer service and ambitious roadmap”

OverallThe is an excellent CEO. He responds directly to customers and once he receives a complaint or suggestion (via a dedicated Facebook group), he gets to work on trying to resolve problems and implement suggestions.
ProsI like the concept of the software. I like the promise it makes and what you can do with it. I really like that Plutio knows who their target market are - freelancers and business owners who do projects for clients, with or without a team. The value proposition is clear, and the purpose of the software is clear. This is why I bought into a subscription - because I am in the target audience and I believed that this software could help me make my project process smoother when working with clients.
ConsI sadly didn't continue my subscription to the software as I don't see myself being able to get my clients onboard with using the software with me on projects. I bought a subscription to the software twice and have cancelled it both times, as it took me a while to set up and I battled to see how I could fit it into my existing work processes without throwing out quite a lot of my existing process. It's labour intensive in the beginning - obviously because every user uses the software differently because every business is different in how it operates.
February 13, 2019
Jeff B.
Maintenance Technician II
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
January 2, 2019

“Amazing Project Management Tool”

OverallFantastic experience overall. My clients love it and being able to see exactly where we are at in the process and what's coming up.
ProsFor a while I've searched for something that would allow me to group several tools into one, and Plutio is it. Plutio has allowed me to share my process with the client, to create and send both a Proposal and Contract that auto invoices them once they sign it and allows them to pay via PayPal, Stripe, or directly to my bank. File uploads and sharing, messaging, and more.... Honestly it goes way beyond what I would have expected with all the features it has. It really is an all in one management tool for me. Support is top notch, nothing but praise for them.
ConsMy only complaint and it's not an issue, is that I would like to see a little better layout/design of the app dashboard.
January 2, 2019
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
January 1, 2019

“Plutio is great project management tool for freelancing and consulting projects. ”

OverallProject management and tasklists / OKRs for my smaller consulting engagements is solved with Plutio.
ProsLots of features from proposal stage to execution/implementation stage.
ConsNot all features fully developed and polished, but I think the team behind Plutio is responsive and will get there with forthcoming improvements.
January 1, 2019
Jignesh P.
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
April 5, 2019

“The Best Team Collaboration and Project Management Saas Tool”

OverallAwesome Experience so far, loved it by me my team and clients
ProsTeam features Collab Clients modules Unlimited Project Unlimited Tasks Top notch UI
ConsIntegrations needs to be more on edge and at the time where integration wins race for saas tools Plutio needs to dig deep on that part
April 5, 2019
December 12, 2018

“Keeping our business operations in one place”

OverallWe love it :)
ProsCame across this tool when we needed our ops (proj managing scopes -> proposals, time track, designated task, etc) to be more organized in one place with collaborations. Our key staff work remotely and needed something that's basically has little learning curve so to get things moving. Intuitive.
ConsQuite a few features seem buggy initially but being in the IT industry, we know is quite the norm for SaaS startups.
December 12, 2018
November 27, 2018

“A good all around business management tool for single users or small teams”

OverallWe used this product to manage our clients using the CRM feature. We also do project management with this tool.
Pros- The ability to handle so many aspects of the business under one application - Being able to invite clients to view work being done for them and setting permissions to limit what they see - Their transparency. They allow you to see their roadmap. If something isn't on the roadmap you can email support and they will give you a clear answer with a timeline. - They listen to their customers and use the feedback to build a better tool.
Cons- Being that it's a new company you sometimes experience minor oversights which impact the user experience. - That said I feel like they are committed to improving their product. - So if you're ok being an early adopter you should be just fine.
MICHAEL D.
Digital Marketing Agency
Internet, Self-employed
August 14, 2019

“Very good clean and easy to use interface”

OverallIt's been really good, saved me so much time creating proposals and contracts
ProsI love the fact that they have a mobile app. Also that my clients can sign my proposals digitally online with their mobile phones, and also the ability to save my proposals as templates.
ConsThey don't currently have the ability when creating an invoice, that some services can be for a monthly as well as one time, or an invoice that will be on a continual basis. But I do believe this is on the road map, as I asked if this could be a feature request.
August 14, 2019
Accounting, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Solid CRM solution”

OverallWhile I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (did I mention LOVE) the contract feature, I just couldn't overcome my need to have one consolidated place for all 3 of my business to do lists. If I ever get back down to one business, I will be back to Plutio in a heartbeat!
ProsContracts!!!!! How awesome is that?! I also love the visualization of my to do list as well as how you can break down one project into sub to-do items.
ConsI own 3 unrelated businesses. One subscription can only manage one business. After using the software, I completely understand why it is set up that way, but I feel that I need ALL of my to do items in one spot.
May 10, 2019

“Great Project Management Software”

OverallPlutio helped me get rid of some other more expensive project management software and I'm grateful for that.
ProsI like how you can customize the software and even white label it to work with clients. I also like that the Plutio team is constantly adding more features and expanding the software to work with our projects even better. It's a very simple software to use as well. You can also do more than just project management!
ConsI feel there could be some more customizations built in to customize the look a little more. Direct integrations would be nice as well, but I think they are working on that now. I just saw the API was released so I'm excited to dig into that. Plutio keeps improving so these cons could go away soon.
May 10, 2019
Non-Profit Organization Management, 1-10 employees
March 27, 2019

“Great product from a passionate team”

OverallI use Plutio to track my projects and tasks but Plutio is basically a business management software.
ProsThe team keep adding new features and functions almost monthly.
ConsEvery time I use Plutio it works, I have no complaints or issues.
March 27, 2019
Internet, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
February 2, 2019

“This saves whole generation of human society”

OverallWe are Space and Website Industry wanna-be. Looking at Plutio gives us another hope. At last a brilliant tool/app that outstand and beat another project management hard! It's customizeable, feature-rich, handled by a genius, and of course very very inexpensive at all. GRAB YOURS NOW!
ProsCustomizeable, feature-rich yet elegant, developed by genius, inexpensive.
ConsMaybe it's not self-hosted. But this is from personal perspective only, the reason we choose self-hosted is to keep our privacy secure and more customizeable. But again this is personal perspective, who knows about the future :D
February 2, 2019
August 3, 2019

“Powerful Crm with powerful support”

OverallWe use it daily, crm, invoicing, kanban like Trello but more powerfull.
ProsIt's a great tool for smb's, invoicing is a big plus.
ConsThere are some glitches now and then but keeps better and better.
August 3, 2019
Bes M.
PM
January 25, 2019

“All in one”

OverallIt is a very simple and very efective tool all in one for project mnagement and to keep track of every step of your project.
ProsThe ability to set time tracking to the processes.
ConsThe inbox feature has some duplicating issues.
January 25, 2019
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
January 8, 2019

“Blast off to Plutio!”

OverallOverall, I've gotten my money's worth. It's easy to use, easy on the eyes, and overall, a great project management system.
ProsThey keep improving and releasing features. They're top-notch on that - not only that, but they communicate with their customers. Solid platform, solid team.
ConsThe fact that the API has been promised for a long time and that we don't know when it's coming out means everything in Plutio is siloed. There are some apps that could be integrated perfectly with Plutio, but without an API is impossible.
January 8, 2019
October 16, 2018

“Plutio helps streamline project management”

OverallIt is truly amaizing software and if you can get your client involved in the process, they see progress on projects where they typically are reliant on a call or meeting to understand
ProsWe love how easy it is to set up workflows.
ConsAt first the product was missing some key features but the team had them in their pipeline and completed them very quickly
Thomas S.
Photography, Self-employed
December 4, 2018

“Great All-in-One Project Management Tool”

OverallNew software updates are released frequently. Support is great and very helpful. Excellent value for your money.
ProsWell, first of all the founder, is great. His vision of the tool made me jump on right from the beginning and it is great to see the software grow and get better everyday with new updates. They work really fast and implement new features. One of my best purchases ever.
ConsWell it is not yet fully baked and some features are still in the making, however those features that are fully released work great. Some parts are quite complicated to setup, but once you know what do to and how to do things, everything works great.