OneUp Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.8/5
4.7/5

About OneUp

OneUp allows you to schedule and automatically repeat your social media posts. OneUp works with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Google My Business. You can auto post from RSS feeds, schedule images from any website using the OneUp Chrome extension, schedule posts to Google My Business, drag and drop your posts in a calendar view, bulk upload posts, separate posts into categories, and schedule directly to Instagram (no notification needed). Learn more about OneUp

Sara B.
Restaurants, 1-10 employees
October 10, 2019

“Communication was outstanding”

OverallOverall, my experience with OneUp was outstanding! If there would have been resizing built into the software so OneUp could be a one stop shop I would have continued past my trial. Davis, thank you for all your help through the trial I really appreciate it!
ProsI researched online the best software to use for automation of my social media posts. Every site that I looked at referred me back to OneUp as the software to use. I used the software during the trial to see if it would fit within my business. The software was very easy to use and the communication with their customer support was OUTSTANDING! Any issues that I had I just reached out and the response was very quick. The other great thing about this software was that there was also a Google Chrome Extension.
ConsThe only issue I had with this software was when I would upload a picture I would get a warning message. The message would state that the picture might not display correctly due to the size and dimension and the platform restrictions of (Facebook, Instagram, etc). Obviously, it is good to have the warning there I get that, but built in resizing would have been a bonus. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to go to multiple places when posting (hence the automation).

By OneUp on October 14, 2019
October 10, 2019
Teya B.
Teacher: Digital Illustration
Arts and Crafts, 51-200 employees
August 6, 2019

“Not a 10 because of POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT”

OverallThey are still developing it and it feels like it, but it is a great product being in development!
ProsI like the software a lot. It is extremely affordable and nice to work with. I can tell that they are new on the market because of some chaos in the organization, but I believe that they will improve very fast. One of my fav features is that you can make a post repetative and not care about not having content in the future.
ConsI registered because I was promissed by the support team that they are working on a feature that I needed and that they will release it in a couple of weeks. I paid for a full year. 2 mounths later they said they changed their plan and are not doing it. Also getting a response from the support team is not guaranteed. They sometimes don't feel like answering a question and stop the conversation right in the middle and ghost you.

By OneUp on August 7, 2019
Hey Teya, thanks for the feedback. We still have your request on our roadmap, but there are other things we need to finish first before getting to it. Hope you can understand :)
August 6, 2019
Rodney S.
Internet, 1-10 employees
March 1, 2019

“Hands Down! The Best Social Media Automation ”

OverallRep. is one of the most patient and helpful human I know! Tech support is on par I never have to wait days for a response like " Social Tap or Hootsuite " He cares about his customers and will do whatever he needs to do! I can truly call him my friend. Rep. has even team-viewed with me and got on the phone so I could explain to him everything I wanted to add. All addons that every other company said are impossible to do rep. had them done for me. Your not just a number to OneUP, The will give you personal attention and help you with whatever you need.
ProsAll the features I need to make my social media business runs like clock work. Very easy to use and setup! Has not crashed or lost all my work like so many others! More great features being added! Very adaptable Custom addons tailored to my business Bulk uploader in csv format There are many features in the works that I know everyone will love to have!
ConsThere is no cons to this wonderful software if I need something added it gets done.

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks for the review Rodney!
March 1, 2019
Julie G.
Communications Specialist
Law Practice, 201-500 employees
September 13, 2019

“Thumbs down for OneUp”

OverallOneUp wasn't a bad tool, it just didn't have enough going for it to stay in the running. If you are running very simple social media campaigns, this may be perfect for you. We require a few more features and options.
ProsOneUp is very affordable. Of all of the social media services I tested, it was inexpensive to adopt. It also supports Google My Business.
ConsThere were a few shortcomings for our purposes. It is almost too simple. I would love the ability to integrate analytics, schedule multiple posts, etc. And although Google My Business integration is permitted, our posts bounced and I couldn't figure out why. Also, a 7-day trial isn't nearly enough to explore.

By OneUp on September 20, 2019
Thanks for the feedback Julie. You are correct, we are not a social media tool that provides all the bells and whistle features like social listening and replying. However, most businesses dont need those features, and because of that, we are able to keep our prices substantially cheaper than other solutions. In regards to your Google My Business post, it looks like you were using an image smaller than GMB's minimum image dimension requirements. If you use a bigger image, it will post without an issue :)
September 13, 2019
Rick P.
Design, 1-10 employees
September 10, 2019

“Rudimentary social-sharing app offers no unique features”

OverallIt was frustrating and non-intuitive to figure out how things worked. The interface was not appealing. There was no onboarding of any kind.
ProsWell, not much really. Yes, it's a social sharing app and one can invite team members. The best feature is the ability to add and automate RSS feeds. Bitly integration is included. It has a Chrome extension but I didn't bother installing it because there was no link in the app itself to the Chrome webstore. I shouldn't have to go search for it myself.
ConsThe interface is rudimentary, ugly, and often confusing. For instance, when adding social networks, it wasn't clear that anything had happened because the UI element that indicated success was way down on the page. I have a 14-inch HD laptop screen. You have to have an iMac Pro or something to even notice the network had been added, without scrolling. Just indicative of the overall bad design. OneUp doesn't offer a single unique or compelling feature to persuade me to switch. There doesn't appear to be a default schedule for posts. Instead, the process of manually adding time slots is extremely tedious and time-consuming. Buffer, for instance, automatically sets up best-possible times for posting based on your time zone and the social network you're using. You can, of course, change that, but it's a big time-saver and it's based on their years of accumulated data.

By OneUp on September 13, 2019
Hey Rick, appreciate your feedback, however it seems like you may have missed some features. 1. In terms of onboarding, there is a tutorial video on the very first page inside of OneUp after you sign up. Did you get a chance to watch it? 2. There is a link to the Chrome Extension inside of OneUp. However, I guess we need to do a better job of making it easier to find. Thanks for the feedback. 3. OneUp does indeed have a Posting Schedule feature, where you can set predetermined timeslots for your posts. It is under "Posting Schedule" on the main navigation bar. Did you get a chance to check it out? All that said, we appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again soon :)
September 10, 2019
Mo C.
Content Writer & Social Media Manager
Publishing, Self-employed
September 29, 2018

“An Awesome Scheduling App -> True Evergreen Posting with All Social Networks & an Affordable Price”

OverallI highly recommend OneUp as it helps me manage my social media accounts easily in a nice looking interface. It helps me get my posts scheduled quickly and track them visually in a Calendar View that amazingly useful. It's also affordable with generous amounts of social accounts I can connect so I have all my accounts in one place without worrying about how many posts I have queued. Forget the restrictions and high prices of other apps and try OneUp, I'm glad I did.
ProsOneUp has true evergreen posting with individual or bulk scheduling, queues without the complicated scheduling calendars, and excellent customer service. This is the one app that has all the major networks: Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn & Google+ at an affordable price without limiting restrictions on the number of posts that I see other services have who charge a lot more.
ConsThere are a few hiccups that needed attention, but tech support is on it - fast. The support I receive is quick, comprehensive, effective and always polite.

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks Mo! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying OneUp :)
September 29, 2018
Rob O.
Therapist
August 18, 2019

“One.Up Is Great Value, and Automates All My Social Media For Months To Come!”

ProsI like the fact that the service allows auto rescheduling; this is so convenient and requires minimal intervention on my part for a full social media presence.
ConsThere was a problem with LinkedIn integration a few months ago, which meant that I had to redo all my LinkedIn posts, which was a pain. On the plus side, customer support was very swift and helpful, and I'm good to go again now.

By OneUp on August 19, 2019
Thanks for the review Rob!
August 18, 2019
Lindsee G.
Communications Associate
Real Estate, 1001-5000 employees
October 15, 2019

“Competitive Pricing and Easy to Use”

ProsI was able to quickly add all of my Facebook pages, hassle-free, and begin posting right away. The team at OneUp is quick to respond and they have excellent customer service.
ConsI haven't found anything I dislike yet. I'm eager to learn more and watch some tutorials so that I'm using it to its max capacity.

By OneUp on October 16, 2019
Thanks Lindsee, that means a lot to us :)
October 15, 2019
james c.
MD
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
May 20, 2019

“Feedback on the One up applications”

OverallIt has saved us hundreds of pounds by automating our social media posting, the One Up application is worth every cent and I can't recommend it highly enough. Top marks ! Brilliant ! Well done guys. Thanks :)
ProsEverything. It's easy to use, it works well, it is simple and effective, the support is good. Best thing is you can set up repeat posts on social media so it saves us hours and hours in time.
ConsNothing but it would be good to add more than one photo if that is possible.

Thanks James!
May 20, 2019
Disha C.
Co-Founder
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
October 14, 2019

“Loving this app !”

OverallAwesome is the word
Pros* Reuse content with ease * Value for money * Awesome and simple UI * A breather for startups
ConsThe monthly limit for scheduled message could be more to enable small companies to automate their content

By OneUp on October 15, 2019
Thanks Disha, glad to hear you are loving OneUp!
October 14, 2019
Liz C.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
June 5, 2019

“Save some time!”

OverallExcellent, very easy to learn, no problems what so ever
ProsEase of use was probably my favorite. You can drag and drop photos into it, which I couldn't do with my previous product Buffer. It was so simple to learn, that it felt like I had been using it forever. My posting time was cut in half. I love this OneUp!
ConsAt first I would have said needed more video tutorial, but as I started to use it, I realized everything was there I needed. I had to use the Chat feature for some questions, but they got back to me so fast.

By OneUp on June 10, 2019
Thanks for the review Liz! We really appreciate it :)
June 5, 2019
Nicholas A.
September 19, 2019

“Almost perfect.”

OverallPerfect.
ProsThis product offered exactly what I needed, with exception to one thing. But that limitation was due to Googles API restrictions.
ConsI couldn't post a designated disclaimer or terms of an offer. We have a few too many compliance regulations in my client's industry that require some very specific posting features.

By OneUp on September 20, 2019
Thanks for the review Nicholas. You are right, the Google My Business API does not allow disclaimers to be added to GMB posts through 3rd party scheduling tools like OneUp. Unfortunately can only be added natively on GMB.
September 19, 2019
Juliette S.
Visibility Strategist
October 11, 2018

“Brilliant app that can save hundreds on Social Media publishing tools!”

OverallMost importantly, Oneup helps me reduce the time spent on Social Media Content, especially with evergreen posts option. So I can be visible to my audience while I am focusing on growing my business. The analytics allow me to assess my efforts at a glance, which makes adjusting my direction a breeze!
ProsLove the evergreen post option, and the number of accounts I can add - I have used an app that cost me 2.5 times more per month and with less features. The analytics section is simply fab, I can easily see what content works best for my audience, so I can create more of that type in future.
ConsTo be honest, there is not anything I do not like about OneUp. It ticked every box for all I need to do

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks Juliette! We appreciate the review :)
October 11, 2018
Business Owner
Events Services, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Seamless interface at lowest cost!”

OverallI was looking for a solution when Buffer wouldn't post to Instagram seamlessly and I really liked how One Up included LinkedIn and some other social media platforms. There are several free programs but I tried One Up and was happy with the ease of posting and the number of networks you could post to. Totally worth the price!
ProsEase of use, number of social platforms available and reasonably priced.
ConsThe only thing I would change is to be able to edit a set of pre-scheduled posts once they are already scheduled, rather than having to individually edit each one but other than that it is great!

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks Tiffany! Thanks for the feedback, we will look into it :)
March 4, 2019
Max G.
Founder / Director
Real Estate, 1-10 employees
May 16, 2019

“Started with this today, love it thus far!!!”

ProsExcellent customer service, very easy to use, excellent interface, amazing product overall... solves having to remember if / when / what / how to publish on different social media sites; best of all it uses Google My Business which is quickly becoming an industry 'must'.
ConsNone so far! And if there are, the customer service provided is outstanding.

By OneUp on May 17, 2019
May 16, 2019
Maria Margarita N.
Computer & Network Security, Self-employed
July 17, 2019

“Yes, this is a real review from a real person :)”

OverallA++
ProsLove how you can handle all your major social media profiles in one place. They're also really affordable - and I know this because I spent hours comparing tools to see which one's the best! But more than anything, The person I spoke with before signing up, was so accommodating and kind towards me and my hundred questions. Quality + Amazing support - can't beat that!
ConsNothing. This software is GOLD. I can't recommend it enough. :)

By OneUp on August 5, 2019
Thanks Maria! Glad to hear you are enjoying OneUp :)
July 17, 2019
Walter R.
BOD
Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees
September 26, 2019

“OneUp review”

ProsThe rep responds in minutes to inquiries. He's friendly and very reasonable. He was able to offer my organization custom pricing to fit my needs.
ConsOne feature I'd like to see is time zones specific to each account.

By OneUp on October 3, 2019
Hey Walter, we appreciate your kind words! :)
September 26, 2019
Manon M.
small business owner
Design, Self-employed
March 19, 2019

“Just what I needed”

ProsNow that the IFTTT platform no longer works with LinkedIn, I was looking for an other way to curate my posts to this platform. Preferably not too expensive. And then I stumbled upon OneUp. What I like most about OneUp is the ability to very simply reschedule my posts, just as I did in Google Calendar with IFTTT. I had a little hickup getting the postings to LinkedIn to work, but the service team immediately came to my aid. Thanks guys!
ConsThe linking with my LinkedIn profile didn't work, but the service team helped me right away.

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks Manon! Appreciate the review :)
March 19, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 30, 2019

“Saves time, easy to use, great customer service!”

OverallI had a couple issues getting started and they were there to help. I'm now comfortable using the software and it is really helping my business!
ProsThe ability to post to Google My Business which most don't offer. The ability to create categories and post to a few social sites at once with the same message.
ConsThe Instagram because is requires Google chrome and a different type of setup.
May 30, 2019
Michael S.
Social Media Manager
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
May 24, 2019

“Exceptional Tool”

OverallI'm managing 100 Social Media Accounts, and OneUp is helping me save A LOT of Time -> loving it!
Pros> Does exactly what it's supposed to do > Little to no bugs or flaws > fast and easy to access support, they respond immediately > Reasonable pricing when compared to alternatives
ConsThe things I didn't like got fixed, so right now there's nothing to say :)

By OneUp on May 28, 2019
Thanks Michael! We appreciate the review :)
May 24, 2019
Jeremy P.
Lead
April 25, 2019

“Superb”

OverallLove it. Good work Davis!
ProsExtreme functionality in a very light and easy interface. Combines recycling, RSS, and easy uploading via Chrome extension. Early connection with GMB! Simple pay structure. Absolutely exciting to see where this goes.
Consuser interface could be more "spify" Could have more notes and helpful tips inside

Thanks Jeremy!
April 25, 2019
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
January 23, 2019

“Easy to use ”

OverallI use to schedule repeated posts in Facebook groups for theme days.
ProsI love the clean intuitive interface. I also like that you can schedule repeated posts for days. This is extremely helpful for managing Facebook groups. I'm really impressed with this app.
ConsNothing so far. I have no complaints at this time.

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review :)
January 23, 2019
Byron M.
Engineer
Utilities, Self-employed
August 13, 2019

“This app has a lot of work to do to work seamlessly ”

OverallIf this app worked well it would be a great product but there is a lot of work to be done.
ProsI found that it's really Simple and easy to schedule posts.
Consevery post failed every time i used. The error message i got for the failed post was 1 of 11 reasons why. I just don't have time to go through 11 different reasons why my posts failed.

By OneUp on August 14, 2019
Hey Byron, we appreciate the feedback, but we spent a lot of time with you explaining that you were uploading an incorrect file format. When we explained the simple step to upload posts, you claimed it was too much work for you. That said, we still hope to see you again in the future :) -Davis
August 13, 2019
KrishnaTeja K.
Founder / Lead Developer / Programming Mentor
Computer Software, Self-employed
September 17, 2019

“Great product at a very nominal price”

ProsUser Experience is solid. Easy in understanding the product Excellent Customer Support It just simply works
ConsNone as of now. As it just gets things done.
September 17, 2019
Kendrick F.
Government Administration, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“If you have a small budget and need content ”

OverallAbsolutely amazing. You need to buy it.
ProsThe ease of use and customer interface is well designed.
ConsThere are not complaints from me at all.

By OneUp on September 13, 2019
We are glad to hear that you are enjoying OneUp!
September 12, 2019
betsy e.
Writer
August 5, 2019

“Great support and personal attention”

OverallAbility to post on multiple sites
ProsOffers more than I expected, only wanted to post between two social media outlets and found I can do much more.
ConsTIme required to learn how to use the software.

By OneUp on September 13, 2019
Thanks for the review Betsy :) We appreciate it!
August 5, 2019
Jac J.
Consumer Services, Self-employed
April 1, 2019

“Great for Repeat Posts”

ProsI love the ability to make repeat posts without any hassle. OneUp is connected with so many social media channels and makes it easy to post to all of them. Their customer service is second to none. They are continually making improvements and listen to their clients.
ConsI think that any issues that arise come from the social media platforms and not OneUp.

Thanks Jac!
April 1, 2019
Shane P.
Product Development
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
February 21, 2019

“GMB Posting Made Simple - OneUp on competition”

OverallFrom signup to first post very smooth, It didnt stall like some platforms or have a huge learning curve. The support guys were very responsive and for price its well placed.
ProsI really enjoyed the UI and the smooth flow between features
Conssome features look like they may be built more in depth later, but overall solid platform.

By OneUp on April 30, 2019
Thanks Shane! Yep, we are constantly adding new features and improvements :)
February 21, 2019
Lavonne N.
Executive coordinator
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
September 27, 2019

“It's a great app”

OverallOneUp is very organized
ProsThe app is very organized and coherent.
ConsI didn't find a problem with the app only the free trial charge

By OneUp on October 3, 2019
Thanks Lavonne!
September 27, 2019
Travis L.
September 16, 2019

“Great service ”

ProsCustomer service was great. Easy to use
ConsNothing, everything g about software was great.

By OneUp on September 17, 2019
Thanks Travis! We are glad to hear that you enjoy using OneUp :)
September 16, 2019
Kyle S.
SEO and PPC
May 23, 2019

“Dominate Local SEO with OneUp”

OverallI have been using OneUp for my local SEO clients. OneUp has been instrumental in getting them more traffic and ranked in cities other than the ones they're located in.
ProsIncredibly easy to use, lots of features.
ConsThere really isn't anything to dislike about this.

By OneUp on May 28, 2019
Thank you Kyle! We appreciate the time you took to leave a thoughtful review :)
May 23, 2019