Atatus Ratings

Overall

About Atatus

Performance monitoring for your entire application. Get to know as soon as an issue occurs, who, when and what caused the performance bottleneck. Atatus provides you with Real User Monitoring to improve frontend performance issues and Application Performance Monitoring to measure slow database queries, external requests with transaction traces. Monitor the health of your apps and get alerts when issues arise. Resolve performance or availability issues before your customers are impacted. Learn more about Atatus

Computer Software, 11-50 employees
October 31, 2018

“Atatus, the browser APM that lights up your client journey”

OverallMy overall experience with these guys is excellent, I had a few teething issues first off that they helped with and they even extended my trial a few times to give me chance to fully evaluate the product! After first deploying into production, a bunch of exceptions that were not showing up in dev or QA became evident (strange how users don't report things) allowing my team to quickly resolve these and bring our app up to scratch! Now we are gaining insight into the deployed application and reacting way before any of our clients shout at us #win
ProsAtatus provides a very intuitive UI that allows excellent correlation between users and their activities!
ConsWhile integration with Angular is excellent in relation to javascript errors & ajax response times, it would be even better if there was the ability to have Pages correlate to router changes, as it stands at the moment the Page tab appears to correlate to the first page load and then we are lost in a vacuum as the RIA application framework takes over!
October 31, 2018
Scott G.
Internet, Self-employed
November 16, 2018

“Extremely easy to implement, but offers so much visibility into my web app!”

OverallMy customer satisfaction has gone through the roof. Often times I know my users have encountered an error before they do. I have previous events at my disposal to better help be debug what happened. It also gives me insights into what pages are slow and causing user frustration so I can fix them.
ProsBefore installing Atatus, I was blind to the performance and errors that my clients were getting. Now I can see every error they get and look at pages that are slow to load and fix them.
ConsWhen on the Atatus management page, it's a bit slow going from page to page, or when switching tabs.
November 16, 2018
Marco G.
Infrastructure Analyst
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
November 13, 2018

“Great Tool, Great Customer Service”

ProsThe best thing about Atatus as a tool is the continuous improvement of the technology and the fact that it enables its users to overcome business issues. We have been working with Atatus for only a few months now, and so far with the help of the Session Traces provided we identified bottlenecks on customer applications that originated from both the application code and the database. The ability to visualize these was enough for our Dev and Ops teams to analyze the issue further and improve the application performance. We can invite team members to see the APM information, so every single developer can access Atatus and get on with performance analysis. On continuous improvement, we just got news from Atatus' Customer Service that the PHP agent we use has a beta release that allows for something we've been longing for - and it'll be made available by the end of the week.
ConsThe interface is sometimes slow to load and can be a tad hard to understand for newcomers.
November 13, 2018
Bas P.
teamleader Development
Internet, 11-50 employees
October 25, 2018

“Great software tool for our organisation!”

OverallAtatus is our business tool for speed insights and keep our website fast.
ProsGreat support, great insights and good communication with the helpdesk!
ConsWe needed some support in the beginning, but it was our fault. Helpdesk very fast and professional.

By NamLabs Technologies on October 30, 2018
Thanks
October 25, 2018
Glenn R.
Internet, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
November 12, 2018

“Great tool for performance optimisation of Lumen PHP applications”

OverallPrimarily via email, but the documentation is good and the product works well and works as advertised.
ProsThe user interface and ease of use are very intuitive.
ConsNothing yet, but early days, give us time :)
November 12, 2018
Kyle F.
Software Engineer / Founder
Computer Software, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“Great Product for APM easy to implement use and track permformanc”

OverallThis has helped my business have a better understanding of our production products, locate errors and slow queries that could be improved as well more easily track down user issues.
ProsAtatus has a very friendly UX/UI experience with very informative information regarding you application APM. Easy setup and wonderful customer support when stuck
ConsNo cons everything about Atatus is on point.
May 22, 2019
Lawrence D.
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
February 8, 2019

“Great product”

OverallAtatus ticks the APM box for us in that it monitors our applications and alerts us when things go wrong with them.
ProsReally responsive team, this is a relatively new entrant into the APM world but they understand that they need to build stuff that customers ask for.
ConsOccasional stability issues when loading large blocks of data, like 3 months at a time. Very minor though!
February 8, 2019
Kacper B.
Senior Front End Developer
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
February 6, 2019

“Easy to track analyze JavaScript errors”

OverallVery good if you want to monitor the most important areas of your application.
ProsIt's easy to use and it gives you very good insights, the support team is also really good and responsive.
ConsMaybe more documentation around setting up things like sourcemaps as it may vary depends on your build pipeline.
February 6, 2019