Theralytics Ratings

Overall

About Theralytics

Theralytics is a practice management software designed for ABA providers. Theralytics takes care of billing, payroll, scheduling, documentation management and much more on a user-friendly, affordable, and HIPAA compliant platform. Learn more about Theralytics

Barbie N.
Owner/Agent
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

“Integrated Autism Therapies”

ProsIt is so user friendly, we previously tried the industry leader and hated it. We felt like after our initial on boarding/training (about an hour) we knew Theralytics better than the software we were trained on for 6 weeks.
ConsNo complaints. The nearest thing to a con is we are a startup but we had to start with 10 client minimum fee even though were were not up to 10 clients. However that was still much more affordable than the other software we were using.......so not truly a con as I was happy to pay it.
Eleanor A.
BCBA
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees

“Theralytics Review”

OverallThe overall experience has been wonderful with Theralytics. Time spent on billing has decreased. Time spent checking on completed schedules has decreased. These decreases have lead to an increase in time I can spend with clients.
ProsThis software is so easy to use. It's a simple process to add clients, workers, and insurance. The color coded schedule makes it easy for me to see what is going on in a week's time. It was really important to me that my line therapists be able to account for their sessions on their own without me having to track them down. This software has made it so simple for them to account for sessions, whether completed or canceled. Also, the support I received from inquiry to actually using the system has been excellent.
ConsNothing at this point. My experience with Theralytics has been great.
Darcy C.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Full ABA business support”

OverallIt's been great.
ProsI use Theralytics to handle all of my billing, scheduling, employee management, and data storage. It's very user friendly, the customer service is responsive, and it does everything I need it to do. It does all of the same activities as the larger aba management software companies do but for a fraction of the cost. As a small, new company, I need a lot of value for my money, and I get that with Theralytics.
ConsWhenever I need to make a change for billing purposes, I have to go to several different locations and repeated make the same change.
Samantha H.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 29, 2019

“Detailed, thorough, caring team + Wonderful, evolving platform”

OverallIt has been a very positive experience! Zo, the team is ALWAYS working to enhance functionality and make it the best system they can. The ongoing support and outreach has been invaluable during the onboarding process.
ProsIt is super user friendly, has a simple flow, and I LOVE the team behind it.
ConsNothing so far! And any time I have feedback that I feel is valuable, I feel heard and know that they will consider updating it based on provider needs if it makes sense.
Katie K.
Program Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 1001-5000 employees

“Great System! ”

ProsEasy to manage patients and the complications that can occur when your are billing from many referral sources. Their support team is so responsive and willing to help with any questions you may have! It is reliable and easy to use which is great for training for new employees!
ConsI can't think of any cons at this time.
Samantha L.
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“So far, so great!”

OverallCommunication is great between our company and the Theralytics team! They have worked directly with our billing team to get everything set up and going and it has been a great experience thus far. We are getting ready to go live within the next few weeks/months.
ProsEase of use. The connection it has with Google, including Google maps. Scheduling and authorizations also appear to be easy to enter and update. I also like that they have signatures for both the parent and the provider.
ConsNothing so far. Will be able to provide more information once we go live with the product.
Jante B.
Director of Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees
July 29, 2019

“Great Team behind the software ... ”

OverallWe have had exceptional customer service. We have felt very valued as clients to Theralytics with prompt troubleshooting and answers to any questions.
ProsThe software is user friendly for us as a company as well as our clients. Easy to navigate through and the option to work with their clearing house was a plus!
ConsThere were just a few customizations we couldn't have fulfilled but not deal breakers.
Kim R.
CEO, Clinical Director
Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees
October 24, 2018

“User friendly ABA software”

OverallOur overall experience has been positive. The customer support has been amazing and customization of the program has been very smooth and quick.
ProsWe really like the layout of the program. It is easy to navigate around and does not require a tech savvy person to use it. The ease of adding clients and staff, inputting schedules, and conducting payroll and billing is truly why I love this software.
ConsI wish there was an app for it, however; I understand that there is one being developed at this time.
October 24, 2018
Megan C.
Insurance, 11-50 employees
August 12, 2019

“Theralytics Review”

ProsI enjoy the customer support we receive.
Consthere is nothing specific but I have gotten some feedback from staff that I would offer as recommendations: -spell check on session notes especially since staff do them on their phones -don't have the box pop up after getting parent signature directly over the complete button. This hides the complete button and often leads to staff not completing notes
August 12, 2019
Candace K.
BCBA
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
July 30, 2019

“Great software and support ”

ProsTheralytics software is quick to learn and easy to navigate. Support is very responsive. I looked at many practice management systems and the team at theralytics was the most personable. The cost is great for small practice and start up.
ConsTheralytics has been great, I have not have any issues or concerns.
Dina E.
Behavior Analyst
Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

“Awesome software”

OverallExcellent customer service. The owner is very responsive and helpful.
ProsSuper easy to use, very intuitive. I like how it was designed specifically for ABA providers. It has a really nice look to it. I was able to schedule and bill really easily.
ConsNo data collection yet. I was told it should be coming in a few months.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
April 18, 2019

“Comprehensive practice management software”

ProsThis is a comprehensive practice platform that permits me the opportunity to schedule, documentm and submit billing all in one. Very convenient!
ConsI have not had any issues with this program. Great so far!
April 18, 2019
Ed S.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1001-5000 employees
July 30, 2019

“Great EMR for all therapy”

ProsEase of use, appearance, helpful technical staff. Easy scheduling increased organization overall efficiency.
ConsNo cons with the software at this time.
Aroosa A.
Operations Director
Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

“Theralytics Review”

ProsThe ease of scheduling, looking up client authorizations and the availability of the staff.
ConsThe clocks to input the availability but this is currently being fixed.