LevelJump Ratings

Overall

About LevelJump

LevelJump is the sales readiness solution that reduces ramp time and proves the impact of enablement on revenue by attributing programs to metrics in the #1 CRM, Salesforce. Execute programs, automate sales milestone achievement, and attribute enablement programs to revenue from within your Salesforce environment. With over 200 5-star reviews across review sites, discover why LevelJump is the up-and-coming tool of choice for Sales enablers that use Salesforce. Learn more about LevelJump

Alexander H.
Account Manager
Professional Training & Coaching, 51-200 employees
July 6, 2019

“Adaptable Learning Modules”

ProsThe trouble with learning platforms is that they are rigid in design and lack the ability to create custom content for my team's needs. This is why I love working with LJ! It provides my sales team with an adaptable platform to fit their current needs - specifically during the onboarding and continued education process. Everyone learns at a different pace and in different ways, so LJ has been able to help me target my individual team members with content created for them. Beyond the functionality of the platform, our customer support representative has been a joy to work with! She helps us figure out how to better utilize the hidden functions within LJ as well as customize our iteration so it better fits our sales floor. I'd highly recommend LevelJump to anyone who wants continued flexibility in their content and learning management platforms.
ConsThe only con I can think of is how I can't add new content or modules to programs, but this is easily resolved with the clone feature.
July 6, 2019
Cody B.
Sales Development Representative
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 employees
August 26, 2019

“Value your continuous training”

OverallIt has helped me complete my training at my own pace. If I needed to see something else or back-track, I can could easily pause, rewind or switch. With access to so many resources, it has made training overall more enjoyable.
ProsIn working with a variety of clients, not everyone should have a one-size-fits all training solution. LevelJump provides us with a platform that we can use to tailor our training needs. Standard classroom training can be tedious and time consuming, but with LevelJump we're able to access our courses whenever and wherever we are.
ConsWith it being an application, it sometimes lacks face-to-face training where you can discuss certain questions on the spot. - although this can be overcome by connecting with your mentor/coach through other channels
David S.
Sr. Account Executive
Computer Software, 501-1000 employees
July 18, 2019

“Mid-Market AE”

ProsThe collaboration for video feedback is great. I'm able to upload videos to practice my pitch, objection handle and even practice mock voicemails. My manager is able to collaborate and provide me with instant written feedback that I can use to help improve as a sales rep. Programs that are assigned to me help to not only keep me on track with my onboarding goals and objectives but deeper dive programs such as product training is very helpful since we sell many products. I'm held accountable to complete different exercises by a certain day, which directly relate back to the metrics I'm responsible to hit, like quota attainment. I don't ever have to leave Salesforce which is a huge bonus for me.
ConsIt's not a matter of disliking LevelJump. It's a matter of where they continue to move the product forward. They take into account customer feedback very well.
July 18, 2019
Vivian B.
Sales Development Manager
June 26, 2019

“Ideal for on-boarding new reps”

OverallWe're using LevelJump to foster continuous learning post training. We fully dedicate ourselves to onboarding new reps for their first few weeks but without LevelJump it would be impossible to give them the attention that they need to implement and reinforce what they've learned.
ProsLevelJump has allowed me and my team to pass on knowledge through different start classes. We've been able to tailor the approach as we learn while maintaining the parts that worked best. The system allows us to track what may have made certain reps more successful than others and emulate that experience for future hires. We are constantly experimenting and adjusting our process.
ConsWhile I love the Salesforce integration, the main dashboard could use an update to look more modern. I think part of this has to do with the way Salesforce is set up as well.
June 26, 2019

“LevelJump does it all”

OverallLevelJump helps all employees who are being trained stay on the same page which helps employees stay up to date with there training. It helps the managers with our training sessions. Everyone in the office loves using it and is thankful we have this amazing platform to help us stay up to date with our competitors.
ProsThe most helpful aspect about LevelJump is that it makes it easy to track my progress during the training process. LevelJump reminded me when I was behind in my training and kept me up to date. For our managers it helped them figure out ways to guide us through the training process.
ConsSometimes it is hard to download things, it takes some time but its great otherwise. For example, one time it was down and we had to take the quizzes offline. Otherwise, this platform gets the job done and is the best on the market. Would not want to use anything else than LevelJump.
Rachel M.
Senior Manager of Sales Development
July 1, 2019

“Changing the way we train”

OverallTheir customer service is absolutely amazing. I've never met someone so dedicated to helping my team hit their goals. Last minute calls, weekly check ins, video resources, our AM has been amazing
ProsAbility to embed content right into the platform and get notifications if someone is falling behind
ConsYou have to be ready to publish without rearranging order
July 1, 2019
Steve R.
Chief Revenue Officer
Computer Software, 11-50 employees
November 27, 2018

“If you have to onboard sales reps and use SFDC, you are CRAZY not to be using this”

ProsOur sales reps actually like using it. Most tools require us to remind and crack the whip. New sales reps want to learn and get up to speed. They are ramping up 30% faster since we started using LevelJump.
ConsThey need more reporting which will come over time.
November 27, 2018
Kristen B.
Consumer Services, 11-50 employees
June 30, 2019

“Great Tool and Awesome Customer Support”

ProsThe analytics and that it also allows us to tie in hard metrics from our CRM system. LevelJump's customer support is also unmatched.
ConsWhen you have a lot of existing training material as we do it takes a lot of time to get it transferred into the tool .
June 30, 2019
Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

“Good Platform!”

ProsIt is streamlined and intuitive. It makes sense and allows for more structured learning, especially if you are a visual learner.
ConsNothing stood out as bad to me. It was an overall solid tool.