KeepSolid VPN Unlimited Ratings

Overall

About KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

Whenever we pay our bills, manage our bank accounts, or log in to our favorite social networks, our credentials, account numbers, billing address, and other private data may end up in the crosshairs of identity thieves. Trust your security and privacy to professionals - KeepSolid VPN Unlimited! Learn more about KeepSolid VPN Unlimited

Ariel L.
Data Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
March 4, 2019

“Gets the job done”

OverallI recommend it - it works better and is updated more frequently than most VPNs out there. Their pricing on the app is expensive though (they've reduced it recently) - you can usually find a really cheap deal for the lifetime option on slackshare.
ProsI like how sleek the program looks - I'm also a big fan of the chrome extension, since it allows me to open one window with the default IP (in incognito) and a separate window with a selected VPN IP. The private server option for a static IP is also incredibly affordable and runs very well. User management is very easy as well, only one complaint about removing idle users (see below). Customer service is very responsive and accommodating.
ConsThe updates notifications are sometimes glitchy - I've had cases where I need to update but I'm actually unable to and have to instead uninstall and reinstall the application entirely. I also don't like the limit for removing users to 1 per week - I can understand limiting it, but I think that it can be more lenient. I also don't like that a desktop app and chrome extension installed on the same machine count as 2 separate users (even though it's clearly only one machine). I've also had some problems updating payment method when the selected method was PayPal.
March 4, 2019
Brian W.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 11-50 employees
April 12, 2019

“A Great VPN for many uses”

OverallI purchased the lifetime infinity subscription a few years ago and have had it work the majority of the time. Right when I first started using the software I would have issues every now and then. Since they do updates all the time I feel that they have fixed those bugs and I have uptime whenever I need it. I haven't had any hacking that I am aware of while using the software either. I would definitely purchase this again if I needed to.
ProsIt works! I have used this software for a few years and have never really had any issues with it. They update the software and apps every few weeks so you feel as if it stays secure.
ConsI may not be a fan of the newer interface but it has never proven to be a problem. I do wish they had more VPN connections throughout the United States but they do have quite a few so this is just grasping at straws for things to be better.
April 12, 2019
O. Kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 employees
November 20, 2018

“My first paid VPN ”

OverallOverall, Keepsolid helped me with my freelancing career. I had more clients to work with.
ProsI started using Keepsolid VPN in 2018, I couldn't be more happy then. There was a particular website I was working with, I needed a VPN to work on it more effectively, and Keepsolid came to the rescue. I also fell in love with it for the several fast servers it has, this enabled me to switch between servers easily.
ConsKeepsolid didn't give me 100% anonymity, but I didn't expect that anyways.
November 20, 2018
Insurance, 1-10 employees
November 4, 2018

“A valuable and essentail tool for business travel”

OverallI am pleased with the software and I plan on being a customer for many years to come.
ProsI made the switch from an annual subscription service to the VPN Unlimited lifetime plan and I am very happy. The service is excellent and the software does what it promises and provides unlimited VPN on my iphone and laptop.
ConsNone - the service does what it promises, it's reliable and the lifetime plan is a great value.
November 4, 2018
Ronald v.
Supervisor
Retail, 10,001+ employees
March 5, 2019

“Keeps you solid”

OverallI have used this for the past 2 years, and I have yet to have any trouble getting connected.
Pros- easy to use - good selection servers from around the world.
Cons- would be nice if there were no servers, but then that would be greedy
March 5, 2019
Pharmaceuticals, Self-employed
January 10, 2019

“Fantastic VPN for the Price!”

ProsEase of use, friendly UX, and a good price!
ConsSlower service compared to many other VPN services, but it is not that much of a difference.
January 10, 2019