eHopper eCommerce Ratings

Overall

About eHopper eCommerce

eHopper offers an integrated eCommerce environment, allowing you to sync your online orders with your store. Our solution is ideal for any business including restaurants, retail shops, and digital stores. Features include mobile optimization, online ordering, inventory sync, business apps, detailed reporting, and 24/7 payment acceptance. Save 50% when you sign up before 10/24/18. Learn more about eHopper eCommerce

“eHopper customer experience”

OverallFor the most part, the service fills our need at this time.
ProsWe have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.
ConsThere are a few small programming options that would be helpful. For example, after the last update they took away the ability to turn off the receipt printing so that we didn't have the "uncheck" that option after every single transaction. We are in a small community and don't have much traffic but with 100 transactions per day that's 100 times we have to click a button. It's not a huge deal but there are just little things like that they overlook I think.

By eHopper on August 27, 2018
Hi, We'd love to hear more, specifically, about your need to uncheck the receipt printing option. If you could contact us, at your convenience, perhaps there's a work around we can set up for you. Just reply here, or reach out to our Support line. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide us this feedback.Let's see how we can help!
Retail, 10,001+ employees
October 29, 2018

“Online Shopping Made Easy”

ProsI'm glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.
ConsThe features are great but needless to say, the price is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could lower their price so they accommodate more customers who have a strict budget.

By eHopper on October 31, 2018
We have been working hard on our point of sale/online ordering integrations. It's wonderful to hear you are enjoying it's ease-of-use.
October 29, 2018
Wendy H.
Finance Coordinator
Events Services, 11-50 employees
August 25, 2018

“Great for large-scale events!”

OverallMy overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.
ProsWhat I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.
ConsI'd have to say the transaction warnings. I had paid for the full license but some of my cashiers (1 had 4), were locked out of the POS software. During a weeklong event that saw 15,000 patrons that was a nightmare. Thankfully, eHopper support (Monsur and his manager) came to the rescue and set up backup accounts for us and my trouble-shooting helped get us back up and running.
Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees
August 27, 2018

“Great Service, Limited Functionality”

OverallOverall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.
ProsThe software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.
ConsThe software was not advanced enough to support all the reporting needs we had in order to analyze our retail performance. There were also a lot of integration and syncing issues with QBO.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to submit a response! We pride ourselves on response time to troubleshoot, or any other customer service issues. If you ever have any further trouble with QBO, or any other syncs, please don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com.
Laurie T.

“Vape shop review”

OverallCustomer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!
ProsIt is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!
ConsI have not figured out how to transfer data to my Quick Books Destktop.

“Ehopper review”

OverallPos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.
ProsEasy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.
ConsDifficult connecting to Quickbooks. Although I have just recently tried.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Thank you! If you are still having trouble syncing your point of sale with Quickbooks, please, don't hesitate to reach out directly to support@ehopper.com and we'll be sure to get you set up.

“Recommended ”

ProsEasy of use, products display, currency options
ConsDiagrams of restaurant tables, price of the product

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! It's great to hear you're happy with your eHopper experience. Table management is on our road map, stay tuned for updates on this soon!
Duane M.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
September 26, 2019

“Our Implementation”

OverallExtreme lack of support and or communication, constant login and licensing issues, overall as a POS it would be fine but you get what you pay for as they say. We ended up blowing it up, losing data, and ultimately going to VEND.
ProsEase of use, price point. During the free trail it seemed that this product would work as we are still small and new but you must consider future growth as well.
ConsLack of reporting, lack of customization IE receipts, entries required that don't make sense, IE departments that don't display anyways, constant time outs on back end and needing to constantly log in, lack of integration with Moneris - an ongoing problem since the latest apple update.
September 26, 2019
Gencho T.
GM

“Ehopper”

ProsEasy to work. Best price on the market.
ConsNeed a lot improvement. Need more reporting options

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Gencho, we love to hear that you enjoy eHopper's intuitive controls + ease of use. Stay tuned, many more Reporting options are due soon!
Katherine Z.
Product Specialist
Business Supplies and Equipment, 501-1000 employees
November 1, 2018

“Great System and Great Service!”

OverallBeautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.
ProsIt is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.
ConsThe software is great, can't think of anything I don't like
November 1, 2018
Kevin G.
Owner/Operator
August 27, 2018

“INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE”

OverallExcellent
ProsThe best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.
ConsOccasionally need to reboot system when unable to run a credit card transaction. Customers seem to have a difficult time with Apple Pay.

By eHopper on August 28, 2018
Hey Kevin, It's great to hear eHopper is working out so well for you and Main Street Coffee. We certainly pride ourselves on the level of our customer service. Please don't hesitate to reach out directly with any more feedback, and thank you for choosing eHopper!
Jaime R.
Point Of Sale Deployment Manager
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 5, 2018

“Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service”

OverallEhopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive.
ProsThis software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.
ConsThey are missing a few features for fullservice restuarants but plan on adding them in the future.
November 5, 2018
Joe D.

“Very satisfied ”

OverallPerfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.
ProsThey hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.
ConsNone at all. Been very happy with my overall experience.
Lynn O.
Manager of Sales

“Small business ”

Overallbeen great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important
ProsLooks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for
Consstock take is not doing what i need Need a fast cash out to help staff when bar is busy need more metric measurements for australia

By eHopper on August 24, 2018
Thanks Lynn, We really appreciate you taking the time to respond. Continued customer feedback is a crucial part of our entire process. I'm glad Back Office is what you're looking for. Please know that we are actively working to upgrade features and provide things like fast cash outs and improved localization options. If there's a specific upgrade for your business, know that you can always reach out to our Support line with any questions or concerns.
ANNY R.

“President”

OverallI have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.
ProsIs very easy, this software has everything what I needed
ConsUmm just sometimes is slow. But they have good technical support.

By eHopper on August 22, 2018
Hi Anny, we really appreciate the feedback. I'm very glad that our POS software has all the functionality you need, while also being easy for you to use. Inventory and Employee Management are two of our strongest features, it's great to hear you are taking advantage of these for your business. While we are always working to improve speed and performance, please know that you can continue to reach out to our Support team, around the clock, with any question you might have. Thanks again!
Iryna P.

“I'm more than happy!”

OverallThe costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone.
ProsSimple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!
ConsN/A The eHopper POS is a great sofware for any business.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Iryna, it's lovely to hear you're happy with eHopper! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service, and it's great to hear you are such a strong recommendation for our product and services.
Keith E.
Senior Client Relationship Manager

“MY eHopper Experience”

ProsThe eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry. The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle The POS is very cost effective as well
ConsThey do not add logo's to receipt They do not add logos's to the POS screen in sleep mode

By eHopper on August 28, 2018
Thanks Keith. We really appreciate the response. You're right, while no project is without flaws, we prepare to tackle every hurdle as they arise. Custom logo displays are on our road map. Thanks for choosing eHopper.
Kay B.
June 28, 2017

“eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck”

OverallCost effective easy to use
ProseHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.
ConsI wish there was more printed materials and quick reference guides. Getting someone on the phone was not as easy as i would like but when i was able to finally reach someone it was helpful
Justin W.
October 11, 2018

“You Get What You Pay For”

OverallOverall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day.
Pros- Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses) - Manual sales - Prompt customer service - Ability to splits taxes and whatnot
Cons- Issues with connectivity - Certain functionality issues (ie. Split payment process tedious, no support for gift cards, difficulty reprinting hard copies for certain type of returns, etc.)
October 11, 2018
Muhammad U.
Software Engineer
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
August 21, 2019

“Ehopper review”

OverallI Have used this software several times and i am fully satisfied with this experience.
ProsThe most attractive thing about using this software is that it is user friendly.
ConsI have no more idea about the least thing of this software.
August 21, 2019
Ernie A.
Food & Beverages, Self-employed
June 28, 2017

“Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET”

ProsTechnology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.
ConsNothing really except maybe that it was login was challenging at times but once i figured it out I got the hang of it. I felt that everything in the beginning is hard but since it was free to use i could not complain. I hope to grow and afford the monthly fee.
Derrick H.
Owner/Store Director
September 28, 2016

“Gets the job done for my store!”

OveralleHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.
ProsVery easy to use, not complicated at all.
ConsCould use some additional features in regards to accounting.
Recommendations to other buyersMake sure you follow the directions in the emails you receive once you register.
September 28, 2016
Kanyon S.
brother to the owner (like a manager but no title)
October 12, 2016

“ehopper”

OverallThe software itself is great. The only problem I have is they told me it was compatible with Windows 7 or newer, yet my windows 8 (as generic as it possibly can be) isn't compatible for some reason.
Prosthe layout of the pos and back office are very easy to understand.
Conscompatibility.
Recommendations to other buyersdiscuss with the sales person about what is is on your computer or tablet and have them set it up for you if possible.
October 12, 2016
Graham P.
Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
October 31, 2018

“Good Product”

OverallSo far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.
ProsEase in making a transaction Functions well Looks nice
ConsQuite difficult to set up (loading products and variations etc)
October 31, 2018
Nina S.
October 30, 2018

“Not what i would recommend it”

Overallbad bad experience i am dealing with. i am canceling it.
Prosnew system something new. nice scanner,,,,,
Consworst customer service i had to deal with support team and he just hangs up. and also ignore my email. they take to long to set something up and all.
Kathleen B.

“Review”

OverallThe fact that I'm saving money is A+
ProsThe whole program saves me money. It's an all in one unit.
ConsThe system needs to be quicker. When pressing on the screen it doesn't immediately come up. Also changing from one screen to another when choosing an item takes a second or two to change. I guess the screen could be more sensitive

By eHopper on August 27, 2018
Hey Kathleen, So glad you are saving some $$$! The all-in-one units really do provide a simple and efficient pos solution. We are currently working on an update that should help with the overall speed of the software. Thank you so much for taking the time to send some feedback, and don't ever hesitate to reach out to us directly if there's anything we can do to improve your experience. Thanks again!
Melanie L.
October 19, 2017

“Good product for the price. ”

Prosvery user friendly. great customer service, was there to help me get setup and going from the beginning and very friendly.
Consnot enough fonctionnality like loyalty programs, does not calculate inventory, is not compatible with all cash registers.
October 19, 2017
Sebastian F.
Owner/Operator
Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees
June 28, 2017

“This POS is awesome!!! ”

ProsI love it. Both for employees and "back office" work. Its very easy to fix problems, make echanges quickly, and user friendly. Other POS system take a long tine to train staff. This is almost self explanatory and little time is spent training.
Jeff J.
Entertainment, 1-10 employees
October 19, 2016

“Probably great for some, but not for us.”

OverallFirst off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.
ProsUser friendly interface, easy menu setup
ConsAggressive sales team, no option for display of buttons without photos (our bar doesn't use photos and we don't care to, we'd rather have more buttons per page), no option for a 'dark' theme which we prefer.
Recommendations to other buyersBe aware that providing your phone number to this company will result in calls - yes, plural, even if you ask them not to call anymore. While the software itself works just fine, and while the issue with the buttons not having the option to remove the space for photos was not a big deal, I was very turned off by the number of calls I got about a product I just wanted to try out.
October 19, 2016
Suella V.
Retail, Self-employed
September 30, 2016

“Great Experience”

OverallOur experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.
ProsIts mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.
ConsIt wasn't built to cater to a floral shop, but it works nonetheless.
September 30, 2016
Danielle T.
Operations Manager
Accounting, 1-10 employees

“Great system!”

Prosthe all in one is smooth and works so well together.
ConsNo real flaws. It's easy to use, easy to maintain and sleek!

By eHopper on October 31, 2018
Thank you Danielle! I'm glad to hear the All-in-One Touchscreen POS terminal is performing well for you.
Olivia M.
Director of Partner Development
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
April 22, 2019

“Easy to use”

ProsI've used eHopper at many sushi restaurants in the city and I find it makes for a more seamless dining experience.
ConsNo cons. I wish more restaurants and service-based business would use this type of interaction.
April 22, 2019
Jose A.
Admin
August 31, 2018

“Review ”

ProsIt is very easy to use and very organized
ConsIt is hard to find the url link for back office and pos

Thank you Jose! You can always access Back Office at https://bo.ehopper.com/
August 31, 2018
Cletus S.
CPA
Retail, 11-50 employees

“E Hopper review”

ProsSimple to setup and get running. Competitively priced for entry level point of sale.
ConsReports and features are lacking. Reports are limited in what they provide. Receipts are hard to find in the system for voids. Sales and customer promotions are difficult to manage. New versions are delayed.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Cletus, we really appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. Feedback from our users is one of the most valuable tools in our development kit. We are working every day to fully expand our reporting capabilities. Someone from our team will reach out soon to see if there any specific questions or concerns for your business we might be able to address.
Marie-Helene M.
Dairy, 1-10 employees

“Our new pos”

ProsEasy to use and affordable! Great customer service.
ConsStill missing few options like traffic report...

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Thanks Marie-Helene, very please to hear you are happy with eHopper's Support team!
Penny M.
Entertainment, Unspecified
3.5/5
3.5/5
June 6, 2016

“Ok product, terrible customer support and sales.”

ProsThe system itself works great, but they pair it with a PAX credit card terminal that I don't like. It's not wireless and you would have to drag a long cord across the bar area in order for someone to input their PIN. We own a bar and we don't keep the cash register, to which it is attached, on the front bar. They don't currently have a wireless solution for this. Also, we are on a 2 month trial and there wasn't supposed to be any charges to our account, until the 2 months was up and we were satisfied with the service. They immediately charged my credit card and have been charging my checking account, which has now occurred twice. Been trying to get them to refund my money and send a return, so that I can do away with this system. The sales guy refuses and keeps trying to resell me.
ConsThe customer support and sales. The product itself is fine.
Recommendations to other buyersGet it all in writing, or don't do it. They change what they tell you.
June 6, 2016
Alicia F.
Sports, 1-10 employees

“Software”

OverallDo not like it at all
ProsDo not like nothing at all!!! To many steps and not user friendly
ConsIt is not user friendly and the reports are not what i like for break down.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
We are very to sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with eHopper POS, Alicia. We are always working to improve our reporting functionality, and user feedback like this is incredibly valuable to our overall process. If there is anything specific we could do to improve your experience, or to get a better sense of your unique business needs for things such as reporting features, we would be happy to reconcile however we are able.
Sandi O.
October 27, 2018

“Very Pleased with EHopper”

OverallI have been very happy with Ehopper and the customer service they have given to me. I ran into a problem at a show and I called them and they helped me figure it out and fix it. If I have any questions about anything, they are there to answer all of my questions and I have had a lot of questions.
ProsThe software is very easy to understand and use.
ConsThe thing I like least is that the signature box on the merchant reader is too small but the only other option is to have the customer sign on the register but then I am constantly having to move the whole register around for the customer to sign. I have the all in one register.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
We really appreciate you taking the time to respond, Sandi. It's great to hear that our team was able to assist, in real-time, when you had an issue at a show. Our All-in-One Touchscreen POS Terminal now comes with a customer facing display. Someone will contact you soon to see if an upgrade would be of value to you.
Viral P.

“Inventory Managment”

OverallOverall its seems like start up company
ProsBack office features have good funtionality
ConsInventory managment have less features functionality

By eHopper on August 27, 2018
Hi Viral, Thank you for taking your time to submit a response. While it's good to hear you enjoy the Back Office features, I'd love to hear more from you about what we can do to satisfy your Inventory Management needs. Feel free to respond here, but our Support team will be reaching out to you to hear about your specific concerns and see if there's a way we can improve your experience. Thank you for choosing eHopper!
Nghiem T.
Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees
August 10, 2016

“This company and service is terrible!”

OverallWe are currently using their software for our restaurant, it has crashed multiple times. In a span of 4 business days we have had to uninstall and reinstall the application 5 times. Their customer support has been unresponsive to addressing the issue. It has been non-stop in issues. We highly recommend not using their service.
ConsCrashes ALL THE TIME, you will not be able to conduct business when there are customers trying to order.
Recommendations to other buyersThis company makes many promises to acquire your business. Do not believe them!
August 10, 2016
Jacob C.
Founder/Owner
August 24, 2018

“Still missing a few things”

OverallIts been frustrating but were still hanging in there
ProsClock in and out, inventory services, potential commence integration
ConsThe fact that if something is in a matrix we can't see the total quality of USD of stock we have for that particular item
Lisa G.
December 14, 2016

“Great software”

OverallI love this software. My only critique would be the ability to put products in alphabetical order. Otherwise this software does as much, or more, than a lot of paid Point of Sale systems.
December 14, 2016
Jillian S.
Hr
Accounting, 11-50 employees
October 17, 2018

“Good for larger companies ”

ProsI liked the functionality of the software.
ConsThe price. For smaller businesses it's not really worth it.

By eHopper on October 29, 2018
Thanks Jillian! Feedback like this is vital to our development process.We strive to balance our features with a price point that is affordable to business of all sizes.
October 17, 2018