Book Like A Boss Ratings

Overall
4.8/5
4.7/5
4.7/5

About Book Like A Boss

The Ultimate Software to Book Appointments and Sell Services. Two-Week Free Trial with all our Features is available! Ask us about the top 5 Features we have that none of our competitors offer! We give you a full web/landing page that will make you proud to share with your clients. We integrate with your existing calendars as well as with MailChimp, Zoom, Stripe, Square, Zapier and more! Find out why we have grown to over 11,000 users in 100+ countries in the last 12 months. Learn more about Book Like A Boss

Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online Media, Self-employed
October 2, 2019

“If you're a coach, consultant or podcaster, you need THIS!”

OverallI had used a few different scheduling tools before switching to Book Like a Boss and I can say without a doubt that Book Like a Boss it's a complete solution to schedule appointments, interviews, and calls for which you need to get paid (like in the case of consultants or coaches). If someone were to ask me for scheduling tool recommendations, Book Like a Boss would be among my top suggestions.
ProsI really like the fact that Book Like a Boss can be used in different contexts. Personally, I've used it as a tool podcast guests could use to schedule interviews, as well as the platform my consulting clients could use to pay for and schedule consulting calls. In addition to the scheduling features and the ability to get paid BEFORE a client schedules a call (through either Stripe or PayPal), I'm a huge fan of the integrations with platforms like Facebook, Google Calendar and Analytics, Zoom and more, thanks to Zapier.
ConsThis is a small con but it has to do with the formatting of a Zapier integration between Book Like a Boss and a project management tool like Trello. With other scheduling tools, you can have the questions and answers included in a form being displayed with a nice 'question and answer' format in Trello (through a Zapier's zap). With Book Like a Boss, however, the formatting for this automation isn't good and all the questions are displayed somewhere one after the other and same for the answers (instead of having a format question A - answer A; question B - answer B, etc.)
Audrey S.
Creative Business Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems”

OverallAs a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.
ProsI run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I'm getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to: - book potential clients for discovery sessions, - book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!), - sell webinars and online products. These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It's made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that: - it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that), - I can choose which days I want to work and which not, - I can choose which appointments I have available for which days, - The reminders that are sent to people who booked, - The Paypal integration
ConsFor the way I run my business, I haven't found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they'd love to have CRM included in the tool, but that's not what BLAB is (yet).
G.D. C.
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
August 29, 2019

“So happy I found Book Like A Boss”

OverallI enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!
ProsI love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it. I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system. And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!
ConsThe setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories. It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system. Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system. And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.
E-Learning, Self-employed
August 29, 2019

“Easy to use, great for clients, A+”

OverallThis software was a huge upgrade in my capacity to take on clients, schedule meetings, and prepare Zoom Video conference rooms. It immediately improved my business flow, and has been seamless integration as I expand my client base. Thanks BLaB!
ProsZoom integration - Each client immediately gets a private zoom link for their scheduled session. Email automation - Each client immediately gets email automation, including option to reschedule or cancel their session without needing to directly contact me. Easy to use booking system - Lots of options for me on the backend, to set my hours and dates I am unavailable. Easy to use booking system for the user to find a date and time that works for them. Embed options - Work like a charm.
ConsFor the last few years this software has done everything I need it do. No cons I can think of
Individual & Family Services, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“SO happy to be using Book Like A Boss!”

OverallIt has been a joy to have online scheduling for my clients now! It's easier on both sides of the experience. My clients appreciate being able to book their sessions when it works for them AND to get their payments taken care of up front. It's also been great for me in better managing my schedule. Thank you to the Book Like A Boss team! You are so very appreciated!
ProsI like the customization. There are so many ways to make this compatible with my branding. I also like the scheduling options - being able to set up time cushions between sessions, sync with my Google calendar, etc. I especially LOVE that bookings can be pending approval! And that I can override and schedule clients earlier if I need to. And the best thing is about this service is that their team actually LISTENS to their customers. They are very communicative and responsive, which is a big deal these days. Great customer service!
ConsIt can be a bit challenging to set up the services. I wish there were categories for the services, and I wish we could set up events & class series (multiple events in one series) more easily. It takes a bit to set up, but it is worth it once it's done. Split payment would also be a nice addition - to be able to have clients pay with deposits for large ticket services or to have installment payments. It would also be good to have more customization of the reminder emails sent to clients. I'd love to be able to put additional information into those emails. But again, what's great about this company is that they LISTEN to their customers, and they're making some of these requested changes (the ones in high demand, anyway). The team is very communicative and responsive.
Cheryl M.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“Great Scheduling and Booking System that really does it All”

OverallThe ability to have one stop shopping allows me to send contracts and payment links to clients and then I can embed the scheduling link to automatically appear once they pay and receive the thank you for payment message. It created a seamless workflow and saved me a lot of time with the back and forth of scheduling and paying. I also love the ability to have the automatic and manual bookings so that I can decide whether to accept the appointment and respond with a message as to why I might want to reschedule. My clients love the way the system works and have also indicated they have looked into becoming customers of Book Like a Boss.
ProsEasy to use, easy to set up, easy to customize, decent price, great service, always improving. I can easily preview my changes, copy links and paste back and forth into texts and emails on the go from my ipad or cell phone. I can make all changes to my account easily through mobile devices. I travel quite a bit so having to wait to return to my desktop computer is not always efficient in running a business. I love the flexibility of being able to use this system from any device. The integration of multiple payment systems was a wonderful improvement and it allowed me to put all of my scheduling and booking needs in one place. The customization feature also allowed me to have a consistent branding approach.
ConsI would love to be able to connect more than one type of credit card merchant. I use both square and stripe and am limited to using one in this system. Not a big deal but not ideal.
Charlene C.

“BLAB is the Boss!”

OverallI LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.
ProsThe ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.
ConsThe only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.
Angel P.
Hospitality, 1-10 employees
August 30, 2019

“All the options that you need for your business's bookings”

OverallGood, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service
ProsI like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.
ConsAs one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-
Casey C.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“I've been using book like a boss for close to a year, and love it!”

OverallI've tried using multiple other calendars (acuity, you can book me, calendly, etc), and love book like a boss over the rest of the other ones. Some of the main points I was looking for were: Facebook pixel integration, ease of use, pretty interface with sections to load content into (videos, images, etc), and robust reminders built in. To my knowledge, this is the only platform that will allow you to embed a Facebook pixel directly within the calendar itself (versus embedding the calendar options via iframe into a landing page that had a pixel on it), so I was sold purely for the ease of retargeting on Facebook right out of the box. I've been using this calendar tool for over a year now, and I won't go back to anything else - they constantly keep adding new features and upgrades to improve the experience over time.
Pros- Facebook pixel integration - texting and email reminders are incredibly robust - multiple time options and customization for thank you pages - simple and easy to use interface - calendar iframe embedding works great
Cons- Multiple calendar options on the main page can offer too many calendar options to everyone, when you might want to constrain it to certain scenarios - creating a thank you page redirect requires you to use a different platform versus a built-in native thank you page builder - simple and easy to use interface doesn't allow for more customization, which can be a blessing and a curse
Kevin M.
I help CEOs achieve superior results by creating human-centered workplaces and cultures.
Management Consulting, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“An amazing scheduling tool”

OverallIt is so easy to create new appointments and set up all kinds of scheduling parameters with Book Like A Boss. I use it on a daily basis and it gets me out of the back and forth of multiple emails or texts trying to coordinate calendars.
ProsThere is so much to like about Book Like A Boss -- the ease of setting up new appointments and the multiple integrations supported -- calendar syncing, Stripe (for paid services), and probably my personal favorite >> Zoom. In today's world, every conversation I have is face-to-face via Zoom video conferencing. With Book Like A Boss, as soon as someone books an appointment, a Zoom call is booked and call credentials are included with the appointment.
ConsIt's really hard to think of what I like least -- the one thing I'd recommend is thinking about how YOU want to use the tool. The standard options may be nice for some, but I realized the need to simplify and delete many of the "standard options" -- when someone goes to my appointment page...keep it simple and do NOT distract them with other links and options. Just help them book an appointment.
Tyler P.
Director of Hitting/Player Development
Sports, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Awesome booking tool for any needs”

ProsHas so many different features and functions. Have been able to transform our customer booking process.
ConsCan't get my photo to add for the html embed
Sheri S.
August 29, 2019

“Book Like A Boss Is The Boss”

OverallI love how flexible and convenient this software is - the value is great and the support is top-notch. It was so easy to set up!
ProsAt the risk of sounding cheesy, it really is the boss. I love how the entire thing is so customizable! It's almost a full-on website, so a smaller consultant or coach just starting out could conceivably just use this software instead of building out a whole expensive website. You can get exactly what you want in your booking landing pages (plus an about me section, pictures, and more!)
ConsWhen I first started, there were fewer options for integrating with Active Campaign through Zapier, but that issue just got fixed, and I am a happy woman now!
Kim G.
Présidente Passionnée et Consultante auprès des femmes démarrage|développement d'entreprise
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

“Flexible and versatile”

OverallEasy and branded booking tool: my favorite! The support team is diligent and solution oriented.
ProsI recommend Book Like a Boss to everyone that needs a schedule. It's easy to use, tutorials are perfectly done and easy to execute. I love the booking page, the customizable (branded) links, the rendezvous and the products that we can sell through this software. We can embed calendars on our website and customize the look. I love the reminders that are sent to our customers previously to our rendezvous that reduces the "no show". And lately, the AWESOME feature of fully customized dates makes me sing!! And lastly, the possibility to create events and sell places makes this tool THE TOOL! I recommend it to my community!
ConsThe app it's not fully in french yet. Some parts are translated but not everything.
Diana Á.
Terapeuta holística creadora del Método Ikigai Healing
Alternative Medicine, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“Amazed by it's customer support ”

OverallI spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.
Pros- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support - They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised - It's easy and efficient tool - It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool - They are improving constantly - They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features - You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups
Cons- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore) - I can't see all my services in a short list - I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon
Tamica S.
Leadership Development Coach
Human Resources, Self-employed
October 10, 2019

“Worth every penny”

OverallBook Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.
ProsThis is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.
ConsI would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.
October 10, 2019
Michael C.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“The ultimate in online booking systems...”

OverallMy experience with Book Like a Boss has been outstanding... the ability to offer clients their own ability to make and cancel appointments without the need to notify me, has saved me many hours in administration every week, giving me more time to focus on services I can offer to enhance profit.
ProsI have run several small businesses where online booking was the dream... but once I was referred to 'Book Like a Boss' my goal was finally achievable. For the vast majority of purposes this booking system is easy to navigate, offers extensive flexibility and options to bookings for either the individual or group, along with seamless integration to Outlook calendar.
ConsThere are only a few moments of hesitation with this system, where appointments created aren't displayed online until the appropriate links are made through the 'embeds' link, but once this is understood I have found it amazingly easy to created multiple diaries for different days and town in which I work each week.
Jennifer P.
Owner and Social Media Strategist

“Making so much moolah!”

OverallI used to spend a ton of time scheduling meetings over email, trying to collect payment, and setting up zoom calls. Now I can share my book like a boss links and people can choose the product and appointment time that's right for them and works within my schedule, and everything is set up automatically. Don't have to mess around with zoom calls, they can reschedule if they need to, I can reschedule them if I need to, and payment is collected at the time that they booked. Now if anybody asks "hey can I book an appointment with you" or "do you have an audit that I can take" or "can I get a coaching call" I can just send them the link and I don't have to spend all this time negotiating over email.
ProsIt's so easy for clients to use to book appointments, audits, and coaching calls. I love that it allows free calls, coupons, and prepayment upon booking. It's helped me get rid of tire kickers and attract serious clients because of the payment feature. Rescheduling is extremely easy for the owner and clients. The zoom integration creates scheduled zoom calls for the bookings automatically, saving me so much time! The automatic appointment reminders have cut down on no-shows!
ConsThe scheduling is a little hard to do with the sliders. I'd love to see all the schedules at a glance instead of having to open each product or appointment to see it's individual schedule if I want to make adjustments.
Aaron K.
SaaS Onboarding Specialist
November 14, 2018

“The last booking tool you'll ever need”

OverallI love everything about them. I've replaced Calendly, paypal and checkout pages with them. I just send a client a link to my booking page, they book and pay, and it's all done. Before I had to send them to a checkout page, then once they paid, I'd need to send them a calendly link. It's made scheduling and consulting so much easier. I'm a Boss for life.
Pros- Customers can pay and book at the same time - Complete customization of the booking pages - Granular control over times availability and dates available. - Can connect my Zoom account, rooms are created automatically - Can setup as many reminders as I need - Easy for me or clients to reschedule if needed - Connects to all my google calendars - Can connect my own domain
Cons- can't customize the emails. Not a big deal because I like the emails as they are, but still would like to be able to customize them.

By Book Like A Boss on November 15, 2018
Thank you Aaron, it is truly an honor to have you on board! Keep Rocking the SaaS!
November 14, 2018
Bryan E.
Elder
Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees
March 27, 2019

“My #1 online booking recommendation”

OverallI started using an online booking form for my podcast over 5 years ago. It worked well but eventually I had to move up to a paid plan. Once I found BLAB, I switched over and never looked back. It offered more options and flexibility than my previous booking service and was less expensive. I now book podcast guests, online consultation calls, and more using the same BLAB account. And I can even take payments for paid consultations, all within the BLAB interface.
ProsI like that I can easily connect multiple calendars and create booking options for a variety of free appointments and paid consultations without paying extra for additional booking pages. The forms are very flexible and can gather the information I need to prepare. Additionally, the reminders are great, the ability to embed a form with custom colors and branding is wonderful, and there are even additional integrations such as Zoom.us booking links and Zapier integrations.
ConsBecause BLAB offers so much, it can be hard to find a single booking page to send a direct link. And the Zapier integration with MailChimp could be a little better.
March 27, 2019
Bob T.
Online Radio Expert/Host; Podcast Host; Ordained Minister/Award Winning Author/Prof. Public Speaker
Non-Profit Organization Management, Self-employed
September 26, 2019

“Book Like A Boss allows me to BOOK LIKE A BOSS!”

OverallI have an absolutely PERFECT experience with "Book Like A Boss." I have received numerous compliments from my podcast guests on the easy booking system I have in place. I have found this system so much better than playing "email tag" back and forth trying to book an interview. This is especially true when booking a VIP who does not have time to "play email tag."
ProsI have used this software to schedule interviews for my podcast. This system has worked PERFECT ever since I set it up! NOT ONE ERROR! It sends reminder emails to my clients automatically. It sends me reminders as well. This is the ULTIMATE booking system (in my opinion)!
ConsThe "appearance" is not a fancy as what I think it could be. BUT - for the money - this is well worth the investment!
September 26, 2019
Jonnie J.
Digital Marketing Director
February 11, 2019

“Great service - great support - I love it”

OverallDoes what it says on the tin. Easy to use. Nice personal customer service from the team that actually built it. Has never let me down.
ProsBook Like A Boss is such a great product. The ability to set up both paid and free appointments is really handy - especially with the payment solution baked in. It connects up to lots of service direct and can also link to Zapier for other requirements. More than anything the service is excellent. I use it and I recommend it all the time.
ConsPerhaps your main homepage gets a bit cluttered when you have lots of options for people to choose. However I normally link direct to the specific meeting choice so not really a factor.
Cybil S.
Cosmetics, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2018

“It's A Work in Progress”

OverallOverall BLAB is a good system and great for the cost. It's super easy to use and the BLAB developers are working hard to improve it all the time. Their Facebook customer support and community is invaluable for finding workarounds, discussing bugs, and talking about what we wish we had on BLAB next. The BLAB team is an active part of the community and also responds in decent time to any tech/bug queries via the website.
ProsI like how easy it is to set up and get running. On the backend, it took me almost no time to get basic functionality working. On the front end for my clients love how easy it is to use.
ConsThat I don't have enough control over how people book. I really need a product that has coded for more complex bookings. I run a spa and this system needs a TON of workarounds. I feel a lot of it is lazy coding that just wasn't thought through. For example the SMS system texts clients reminders for their appts, but it doesn't include the time in it. This just seems lazy. Also they, thankfully added approval options to the booking so that users have to get the booking approved, but that doesn't seem to be the case when a client reschedules. Why? I need all my appts to get approval - esp the rescheduled ones! These are just a few of the booking holes I've come across. I could go on, but in general if you understand that the BLAB team is working on these issues you know what you're getting into.
December 14, 2018
JUliet D.

“Brief Review”

OverallIt is very user friendly. That is what works for me. I am not so tech but have learnt a lot over the years .. still need the quick and easy tho
ProsGenerally it is pretty easy to get around and set up myself.
Conscan't say that there is a least. I would like to have the 15 minute option in there in the time section btw
Cherlyn C.
Heartbreak Whisperer
April 25, 2019

“This is a great booking system - but just one thing”

OverallGood. I just personally preferred a better UI design so I'm with another scheduling software.
ProsI have the Appsumo Venti plan and I LOVE the brand removal and 100 SMS reminders/mo add-ons! I've found this software really easy to set up and very robust. It syncs to all of your calendars and also auto-deducts your client's time zones for easy booking. Not just that, you can take payments for appointments (the system integrates with Stripe, Square, & PayPal.) Even though I won't use this feature, but I appreciate the full pages & lite pages where you get to add in an About Me section, social links, videos and testimonials.
ConsThis is just my personal preference, but user interface of the embedded calendar could use some improvement. I find it too small for my taste and not clear enough about the exact day a client is making the appointment on (the date is clear but not so much the day). This is actually why I'm still with Acuity and paying a monthly subscription. I was also dissatisfied with the load time of the calendar, though I'm not 100% sure if that has been fixed at the time of this review, which is another reason why I'm still with Acuity.
April 25, 2019
Jennifer G.
February 11, 2019

“A great calendar system for busy professionals”

OverallAs a busy professional, I am always in need of having people schedule meetings and appointments with me. It's very easy for me to turn around and give my BLAB schedule link out to people and let them setup a time for us to meet - in person or on the phone/Zoom, etc. Having the BLAB program on my site, in my email signature and more allow me to do more with less of the back-and-forth of the "does this time work for you?" emails and lets me focus on the big picture. I can also use these calendars as campaign landing pages with the FB pixels integrated, I can even retarget people who see my page based on where I send them!
ProsEase of use Multiple calendars to allow for mutliple campaigns Easy integrations with Exchange, iCloud, Google Calendar & More Integrations with Zoom, Stripe, PayPal Hidden calendars
ConsCreating some of the designs for the pages - limiting the number of images in the gallery and branding
Imisa S.
Career & Transition Coach
Staffing and Recruiting, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“Great value that keeps getting better! ”

OverallSaves me so much time, allows me to pre-screen people before booking so I can be sure that they are a fit. It helps me put boundaries around time and makes my clients aware also.
ProsThey truly listen to what customers need and they deliver. The software is easy to learn, looks professional from the end user view, and has so many options. the BLAB team takes feedback on what customers need and they keep adding functionality!
ConsJust waiting on one function, (that may be on the horizon) so I can be 100% free of needing any other options. There are times when I manually want to schedule somebody at a time that I have blocked out. I want to be able to do that on my end, without them being able to choose to later reschedule and take a time that I don't want to allow client meetings.
Internet, 1-10 employees

“Almost Perfect”

OverallOverall, I've had a positive experience using Book Like a Boss and recommend it.
ProsI use Book Like a Boss to book demos on a daily basis. Book Like a Boss works reliably, it's flexible enough to handle most scenarios, and it takes a lot of the work out of scheduling/booking, sending reminder emails, etc. The booking flow is dead simple, and it provides a lot of flexibility in setting your availability.
ConsMy biggest gripe with Book Like a Boss is that they don't really let you customize the reminder emails. Those emails are really full of content and I think the no-show rate is higher because the pertinent information isn't easy to see. If they gave you the ability to customize these emails, they'd be the perfect booking solution as far as my needs go.
Elias A.
October 1, 2019

“Great features and functionality but steep learning curve”

OverallI bought this tool on Appsumo and so far it has proved to be crucial to booking meetings with potential clients. It is like a landing page with a lot of features.
ProsI love all the customizations and features you have to turn your booking calendar into basically a high-performing landing page. You can add stuff like videos, testimonials, graphics, portfolio pieces, Stripe integration, etc..
ConsIt is a bit complicated to undestand all the features and tools. There is definitely a steep learning curve initially. Also, if you embed it on your website it can slow it a little bit.

By Book Like A Boss on October 3, 2019
Thank you so much for your review! We do pride ourselves on being easy to use and we have over 40 videos that can walk you through every step: https://booklikeaboss.com/tutorials We do like to make it feature rich though :)
October 1, 2019
Linda H.
Money Mindset Coach
Philanthropy, Self-employed

“Love it”

OverallGreat product, great service. Love the different options and products I can have to give my clients the best experience.
ProsMy unique page and flavour I can give the page!
ConsI have trouble getting the calendar sync with my iPhone so I never see the appointment on my phone. Also haven't figured out yet how to customise my calendar but I saw there is a way.
Sheila F.
Technology Consultant, Web Designer, Web Developer
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“Clean, Modern Up to Date User Experience”

OverallI've had great support and quick responses and enjoy using the tool. I also really appreciate the continual new features that they release on a regular basis.
ProsI love this software! I use it myself and I recommend it to all my clients. I appreciate how easy you can setup and configure appointments along with the details available for each appt such as availability, custom fields, reminders and more. You can even identify which calendar you want an appt to go to and which calendar a specific appt should pull availability from. This is more flexibility than most of the current tools on the market.
ConsThe only thing I wish it had that it doesn't yet have is the ability to sell packages of appointments.
Robia T.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, Self-employed
October 2, 2019

“Awesome Product, Increased Professional Appearance Immediately ”

OverallThe two main problems Book Like A Boss helped me With was the amount of time going back and forth with clients trying to find dates and time that worked for everyone. The follow up features of sending an email then a text message are amazing too. I feel just those two features save me 15-20 minutes of back and forth communications I no longer have to do myself. So happy!
ProsMy favorite benefit is the time saving scheduling clients each day! Also love the reaction people give when you share your booking/appointment calendar. For a one person business, it truly helps me stand apart from my competitors, and gives me a great first impression professionally.
ConsOnly con, is that I'm not the best with tech and parts of the set up was cumbersome. However the customer service and FAQ videos help me get through it pretty easily and haven't had much worries once up and running.
Jon P.
Facilities Services, 1-10 employees
February 13, 2019

“Useful for many different industries ”

OverallThere's only a couple software options available for cleaning services to take online bookings. They are either expensive or have design issues that I didn't like. Book Like a Boss has been very simple for clients to use, and I can put enough information to basically use it as a landing page. Simple, obvious, needs like sending appointment reminders are automatic here, where other services required additional money for that option.
ProsEasy to set up Connects with my personal calendar Clients found it very simple to use Continue to update and improve
ConsIt's not always obvious to see all options you could use. Easy to get up and running, but then months later notice other things you could have added but didn't know existed. Only real negative for a cleaning company is that our offerings have to be set as complete packages instead of allowing people to customize their service - like choosing a number of bedrooms/bathrooms and have dynamic pricing.
February 13, 2019
BeBe Kelly-Serrato E.
PRO EXECUTIVE COACHING
February 11, 2019

“All in One Virtual Assistant and Landing Page”

OverallMy overall experience has been that it provides productive management of my time and allows me to know when I'm available to my clients and to be paid directly. Also allows for free time to be managed as well and blocks my off time from view to others. In short, I absolutely LOVE IT!
ProsThe ability to sync with other calendars and also to my mobile phone, it's a mini virtual assistant and landing page in one web page. Very affordable for all that it offers and easy to use once it's learned.
ConsInitially had to figure out how to get it to work with a stand-alone Office 365 Outlook. Had to use Google Sync to Outlook Sync application to force the sync and then push it to BLAB. Now it works and I'm happy.
Alvin F.
Attorney at Law
Law Practice, Self-employed
December 13, 2018

“I run my business on Book Like A Boss”

OverallAs stated above, I have a professional services business (a law firm). BLAB has allowed me to free up my time so that I am no longer manually booking appointments.
ProsI own a law firm and I offer free consultations to potential clients. I also book appointments with my current clients. I love how BLAB helps me to completely automate the scheduling of my appointments. I also like how the BLAB team has been consistently pushing out new features, providing helpful video tutorials, and responding to feedback from users in its Facebook group.
ConsI need to be able to customize my SMS (text message) appointment reminders. The current SMS reminders are just generic reminders.
Beverly A.
freelance writer
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
September 27, 2019

“Appointment and Booking Software”

OverallMy overall experience with Book Like A Boss, was simply great. It has all that you need to start a profile for booking and setting up appointments for your business, all in one set up. How great is that. It keeps you organized and on time.
ProsA great software for freelance businesses just getting off on their feet. Great beginner software to help in keeping track of all your appointments and bookings. It helps in getting you to that next level of business without all the headache. Its easy and manageable. You can put your appointments and booking in this software. It helps you to save time and money. There is a video that helps you to understand when you first start setting up the software. There is a place for payment and messaging to your clients. There is unlimiting booking and appointments.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike about this software. Its well put together and easy to set up. Perfect name for a perfect software. You definitely feel like a boss.
September 27, 2019
Aaron S.
Managing Director
Executive Office, Self-employed
September 19, 2019

“Built like genius, yet easy to use”

OverallSaves me a ton of time in appointment-making. Far more powerful than Calend.ly in terms of options.
ProsSuper-powerful; out-of-the-box it handles nearly every circumstance I could want Incredible time-saving Responsive and helpful customer support Attractive UX for me (as admin) and my clients who visit Reliable integration with Google Calendar
ConsReally it's great. I have had virtually no complaints.

By Book Like A Boss on September 23, 2019
Hey Boss, thanks so much for your awesome review! So happy you are enjoying it! Still more to come!
September 19, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 2, 2019

“Book Like A Boss Makes You Feel Like A Boss”

OverallThis is a really great software at a great price. When you're just starting out or in the growing stages, this pretty much does everything you need. If you need to have 100% customization, you may want to look somewhere else, but BLAB will do 95% of the work in a user-friendly way.
ProsQuick setup and fully fleshed out introductory walk through. Easily set up different kinds of meetings for different lengths, availability, and price. You can setup Book Like A Boss to check your personal calendar for your availability, so if you have something you schedule yourself somewhere else, it will not show that time slot as available for a booking. It does this automatically and it's one less thing to worry about. They give you a booking page where you can customize what your page looks like, turning elements on or off.
ConsThe reminder emails lack customization. After someone books, they only get a thank you message that displays on screen. There is no thank you page, you have to do a custom redirect to somewhere else.
April 2, 2019
Clark C.
Editor
Publishing, 1-10 employees

“Simplified my life”

OverallSetup was simple and when I had an emergency due to my own hosting server they were there to walk me through getting my work shifted to their site. Great customer service. I highly recommend.
ProsI'm an editor and work with clients all over the world. I love how easy it is to book in the right time zone. It takes the headache out of me having to double check my calendar for possible times. You can sell your service and products right on the site or just use it to book. When I or a client has to reschedule it's a one click and done process.
ConsThe one drawback is having to be on different plan to book multiple people into the same event.
Design, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“Easy for Clients and Prospects to book me from all over the world”

OverallMy clients and prospects are able to book easily with me from any time zone they're in, which saves hours of time going back and forth via email to find a good time (which is how I used to do it). This has made my work and business processes simpler and it makes me look more professional as well.
ProsBook Like a Boss enables me to book clients in a variety of different ways, for any type of call or package, and I can customize each offering easily. I also love that I can embed the booking link on my website, which provides one less step to booking a call. I can link up as many calendars as I want, which enables BLAB to block out times that I'm already busy with work or personal matters. It's just really easy to use and with the new updates, it's easier to customize to my brand as well.
ConsI have some trouble with the embed code not working when I update a page on my website, so I copy and paste it again each time. This is a small annoyance though and I'm sure it's more the fault of Wordpress than BLAB.
Higher Education, 501-1000 employees
February 12, 2019

“Book Like A Boss: Not Perfect, but Close!”

OverallBook Like A Boss is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a product that can schedule, market and sell-all at the same time. If you're looking for a wunderkind that does just one of these things, you can probably find a SAAS product that would be less expensive overall, but you can't go wrong with Book Like A Boss, a product that really can do it all.
ProsAt its core, Book Like A Boss, as its name implies, is primarily an online appointment SAAS solution, ala Calendly, You Can Book Me and the like-but it goes well beyond these basics to add group scheduling, products and services with online payment, a mini-web page, client database and more. Flexibility is its best attribute.
ConsThis isn't exactly a "negative," but the company's aggressive product roadmap means you're signing on for changes always oriented toward customer improvement.
February 12, 2019
Sam H.
Digital Marketing & Online Sales Specialist, Co-Founder, CEO
February 11, 2019

“The Boss (but not the replacement)!!!”

OverallI have people scheduling time with me through my BLAB link MULTIPLE times per week. It's amazing!
ProsBLAB (as it's known) works REALLY WELL as a personal calendar. As a CEO, my time is valuable... but for certain people, I want them to have access to me. This allows for that, very easily. I also LOVE that they give you your own mini website, that more or less acts as a personal site if you want it to.
ConsIt's not built for team scheduling, and doesn't have some of the more advanced features you'd get from other apps like Calendly or ScheduleOnce. BUT... it is really good at what it does (see 'Pros')
Sheena W.
Personal/Business coach
February 11, 2019

“I run my entire business from Book Like A Boss!”

OverallI delayed expanding my business for years becuase I didn't want to have to create and maintain a whole website that I didn't really need - while my clients were begging me for "somewhere" they could send people to learn about my services. I was able to do everything I wanted on Book like a Boss and had it set up and running in one afternoon.
ProsIt is easy to use and customizable, quick to set up and maintain.
Cons none - for my service business, it is the best blend of online scheduling and sales I have found.
Joselito L.
Spiritual Life Coach & Trainer
Consumer Services, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“Love the functionality and regular updates”

OverallI love Book Like A Boss. I've tried a few different options for scheduling but this was the best one so far.
ProsI like how easy this is to use for my clients and how it includes so many different options, like including video, allowing people to buy products and programs directly, and having different kinds of appointments to choose or highlight. Plus, they seem to update the software with more options, so I need to learn how I can use its newer functions.
ConsI wish this would allow me to schedule my own appointments with clients, but I work around it by signing up as if I were a client.
Jason H.
Licensed Realtor
Real Estate, 1-10 employees

“Exceptional Scheduling Software”

OverallBook Like a Boss has been fantastic. I've tried a number of other appointment scheduling systems, but most were either missing important features or didn't integrate well with my calendar (not able to see that I have other appointments I schedule myself and use that info to determine my availability). I used another one that met my needs for several years, but the cost was prohibitive. Book Like a Boss does everything the other one did and more at a price that didn't break the bank.
ProsIntuitive interface, modern design, very easy to use and integrate with my existing calendar.
ConsI'd like to see more ability to customize the look of the page presented to clients.
Stormy K.
Founder, Co-Owner, Sales and Project Management
Internet, 1-10 employees
February 11, 2019

“Dumb Name, Awesome Product”

OverallI have become used to not having to deal with the time-wasting back and forth of setting call and meeting appointments. In 2 years of using, I have only had 2 contacts screw up their appointment set up, which basically means it is an almost idiot-proof user interface. It would really be hard to go back to trying to set times by email. I really rely on BLAB.
ProsThere is a ton of functionality under the hood and unlike a lot of SaaS products, relatively easy to find. I like that paid appointments and free appointments can be built under one interface. Appointment pages are nicely customizable, making it easy to visually tie in with branding. Fast. Adjusts for time zones. Easy for people to cancel and reschedule their own appointments, saving me loads of time.
ConsBesides the name? ;) Single design on landing page, no matter what kind of appointment it is. The wording can be changed but only one design. That really is the only thing that bugs me, which isn't much.
Amy A.
Owner & Photographer
Photography, Self-employed
Used the software for: I used a free trial
July 30, 2019

“Book Like A Boss”

OverallLoving what I'm seeing on the free trail, so far! Switching to Book Like a Boss seems like a no-brainer!
ProsOn my current platform, I can set up a calendar that clients can use to schedule sessions, but I cannot edit the times and days available. During the free trial with Book Like A Boss, I've found that I not only can put my available times (including non-schedulable down times!) into my scheduling calendar, it will also send out automatic reminders to clients for me! This is so much better for my business! It also integrates with MailChimp to keep my current client subscribers linked in. I can use and edit from multiple platforms with ease of use, which is also a huge bonus and upgrade from my current software.
ConsFrom a client's perspective, the calendar can be a little overwhelming, I've been told. The simpler, the better!
July 30, 2019
Matthew S.
Founder and Creator At Large
Internet, Self-employed
February 11, 2019

“An Essential Tool That Eliminates a Big Time Sink”

OverallIt's one of three can't-do-without SAAS products I use (the other two being FreshBooks and Workflowy). I love it for the time it saves me and my existing and potential clients. I'm an affiliate, as well, and recommend BLAB whenever appropriate. Love it.
ProsThe thing I like best about Book Like a Boss is how convenient it is to send potential bookings a link to schedule a call. Putting the decision in their hands gives them a sense of agency and gets rid of that "when's good for you?" back-and-forth that can lead to unnecessary frustration.
ConsThe user interface can be a little confusing on the client side. It would be helpful if there was an obvious way for clients to leave contact info (they often forget!) or to specify the form of contact (phone or Skype, for example). On my end, the dashboard is a bit overwhelming. I have a sense that there are features I'm not using / aware of because there's a lot going on there.
Rita S.
Digital Strategist
Design, Self-employed

“Best Scheduler”

OverallI love that I can send people to schedule an appointment easily. And I can also create products to promote that they can purchase with ease. I also like that I can connect my Zoom account and provide the call information immediately.
ProsBLAB has so many features that I love. You can easily link your calendar along with adding products and setting up calls easily. As a branding expert, I love that you can also brand it to match your personal branding creating a cohesive experience for users.
ConsI have zero complaints. It is so easy to use and meets all of my needs.
Ella G.
Entrepreneurial Fellow

“I'm so BOSS”

OverallWhat I love most is the team behind BLAB (that's what we Bosses call it). They are incredibly responsive and have been hard at work implementing the things we need to make this calendar one that's truly remarkable. I love how fun the email reminders look. The tutorial videos always make me smile with their always present intro "Welcome BAW-sses," spoken with the best northern accent ever.
ProsFunctionally, the system is pretty easy to navigate through. The Backend and front end look great.
ConsMissing the ability to create recurring bookings. I believe they are working on it though and we all hope it's available this year.
Allana R.
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
August 29, 2019

“Perfect for any business that needs booking”

OverallI use BLAB for two different businesses and we're extremely happy with it in both instances. One is online, one is brick and mortar. Being able to book online has made our workflow much simpler and cleaner.
ProsThe all-in-one landing page Easy customization Ability to approve bookings and ask clients to reschedule Sync with Apple Calendar
ConsLimited ways to plan your schedule Inability to retitle landing page sections