GroupFire Ratings

Overall

About GroupFire

Mobile-first communication platform for forward-thinking membership organizations. GroupFire helps member-focused organizations reach 100% of their community across channels to boost attendance and drive member retention. Learn more about GroupFire

jill and matt s.
Founder/ CEO
Construction, 1001-5000 employees
November 6, 2018

“CEO and MEMBER EXPERIENCE TESTAMONIAL”

OverallI have seen many websites and apps, even built an app for our company that was discarded due to bugs and difficulty of use. I am amazed by the speed of adoption and ease of use with the GroupFire app. Within a few months, everyone in our YPO chapter has fully adopted the app, because it is so incredibly easy to use, easy to navigate, and pertinent to the user's needs. Every member uses the app nearly every day for target and group communication, scheduling, mapping, and much more.
ProsEase of use, information in one place, complete package in one stop... i no longer have to use a website.
ConsUpdates, but they only take 3 seconds. Overall i really like the software
November 6, 2018
Lori A.
Chairman
Fund-Raising, 11-50 employees
November 17, 2018

“Great Business App”

OverallEverything we need is all in one place and there is no more scrolling through email chains to find the information I need. The staff at Groupfire is so helpful. They respond quickly to every member if they have questions about the app. They made the set up process very easy for us when we transitioned to using the app. They are extremely professional and knowledgeable.
ProsOne of my favorite features is the events tab. I can see every meeting and event coming up for the year and rsvp directly on the app. It's so efficient! I can also directly download contact information from the app. I use this feature all the time. I love it!
ConsI really like everything! It's made communication within our organization so much easier.
November 17, 2018
Elizabeth C.
YPO Spouse
Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees
October 25, 2018

“Managing group contacts, information, and events is so easy!”

ProsGroupFire makes managing a lot of information about our group so easy! Before GroupFire, we received so many emails about meetings and had to log into a portal or request a document of group contact information. I love being able to us the app to look up contact information, get updates, and manage and review meeting schedules and details. I was so impressed when it was rolled out - so easy and intuitive to use!
ConsI'm not sure I can provide something that I like least. GroupFire has helped our group move from email and sharing MS Office documents to communicating and updating each other through an easy to use app!
Reesa E.
Senior designer
Consumer Services, 51-200 employees
November 8, 2018

“We are very pleased with groupFire”

OverallI have had a great experience with GroupFire. They are very professional, and extremely helpful. It's helped us be organized and have everything in one app.
ProsIt's easy to use, even with people that are not very computer savvy. I like how we can always access the app and have everything in one place.
Consfrom the beginning we have been pleased with the software, and haven't had a negative experience.
November 8, 2018
Kenny B.
Chair
Fund-Raising, 201-500 employees
November 29, 2018

“My first 8 weeks with Groupfire”

OverallThe app has the advantage of lessening the number of emails that I receive about programs. Best of all, it is accessible to me and is in my "back pocket". It makes it more efficient for me to register for an event and to have it on my calendar. The app also makes it easy to network with others.
ProsMainly it's ease of use. Though it is new to our group the feedback has been very positive so far. Being able to do so many things within the app should really help strengthen our events. Knowing who is going to what even and being able to communicate so easily with everyone is a huge deal for our group. Plus we will now be able to register and at the same time see who else has.
ConsNothing so far but again, it's fairly new to our group.
November 29, 2018
Financial Services, 51-200 employees
November 5, 2018

“Slick app for member engagement”

OverallGroupFire helps tremendously with internal communication. We spend less time in email and more time messaging each other 1-1 via the directory. I also love the event registration experience -- much easier than our previous system.
ProsLove how easy it is to find and connect with other members. Also love having access to all my org's information on the go. It reduces a lot of back and forth with membership staff.
ConsSmall bugs here and there, but they always are fixed quickly!
November 5, 2018
Keri B.
Teacher
Political Organization, 51-200 employees
October 30, 2018

“Love GroupFire!”

OverallIt has been amazing and very helpful.
ProsIt makes my life easier as a member. I can make instant connections with people in my organization.
ConsThere is nothing I dislike. I am very happy and satisfies with GroupFire.
October 30, 2018
Insurance, 11-50 employees

“Groupfire is awesome!”

Overall
ProsGroupfire makes signing up for events and finding contact information for group members super easy.
ConsSo far there is nothing I dislike about Groupfire.