Behavior Manager Ratings

Overall
4.3/5
4.2/5
4.3/5

About Behavior Manager

Cloud-based PBIS and behavior management streamlines the behavior process in schools. Organize behavior info across teachers and through time. 1-Click tardies minimize disruption and minimize lost instruction time. Histories available with a click whenever a parent drops by or calls. 1-Click merit points and rewards reinforce desired behavior. Auto consequences save time. Parent alerts and portal keep them informed. Non-punitive consequences help change behavior. Monitor reports and analytics. Learn more about Behavior Manager

Aaron L.
January 6, 2019

“Overall a very good and organized system”

OverallOverall the system is wonderful, and does a great job of replacing the old school paper write-up forms. It is easy to find students, import notes or discipline referrals. While there are minor items that could be adjusted, overall this system is a solid system that has been beneficial to our county school system.
ProsThe organization of the system is incredible. Maintaining discipline referrals, teacher notes, and the data break down that it provides is awesome. As a teacher, I enjoy being able to make notes of my students, keeping a log of parent contact, and this system allows me to do that as well as allow other teachers, administrators, and central office staff to see that procedures have taken place and that discipline was needed.
ConsWhen searching multiple students, the system doesn't seem to always start over. Instead, I'll search a student (often by last name), and click on their name. Unfortunately, often times this results in getting the results from the student I just previously searched again. This most often occurs when looking at discipline referrals. I generally try to search for another student by clicking the "search for student" link and then search a new student. It will then find the student, but when I click on his/her name, it reverts back to the student I was previously looking at.
January 6, 2019
Kris P.
November 6, 2018

“EdClick Behavior Manager = Life Saver”

ProsAs an administrator in a high school grades 9-12 this program has been a life-saver. We have a high volume of discipline referrals and this allows us to not only manage the work flow more efficiently but it also helps us make more effective decisions related to interventions. We finally have enough time recorded using the program to be able to reflect on our data, which we hope will positively shape our future decision making. Implementation has been fairly straight forward. The majority of training needed is for data clerks and new administrators. I have had no complaints from teachers concerning the functionality or ease of use. Virtually no learning curve what with the single sign on through PowerSchool.
ConsOn the administrator side we would like to see: ability to edit/add to referrals from the Assign Intervention screen. Essentially, if details need to be added to the narrative to be uploaded/included in the PowerSchool log entries, it would be more convenient to be able to edit in the Assign Intervention screen rather than having to go back to the student's discipline history and edit the referral.
Danielle A.
Science Teacher
November 17, 2018

“EDCLICK Review”

OverallEDCLICK is very user friendly. I use it every day and often show certain screens to my students in order to keep their behavior issues and history transparent. It has allowed me to easily hold my students accountable for their actions and let them see which consequences still need to be served.
ProsEntering behavior problems (at our school we call them "referrals") is a cinch! One highlight is when I need to enter multiple referrals for the same behavior problem. The program has a selection that when clicked, auto fills all of the information so all I have to do is select the student I'm looking for and the appropriate consequence. Definitely makes my life easier at the end of the school day!
ConsHaving to check a student's behavior history before entering a referral can be a lot of back-and-forth. It would be helpful if all of that "historical" information would appear on the same page that allows me to enter the behavioral problem.
November 17, 2018
November 15, 2018

“Helpful and Straight Forward”

ProsEasy to use and track for students who have referrals. The reminder emails are great so I can see what's happening with my students and keep them accountable.
ConsThere are a lot of parts to the software that aren't useful to me as a teacher, though might be much more beneficial to administrators at our school. I would also like to see an option to email parents directly at the time of the referral, so we can include the important step of parent communication. Finally, it would be helpful to see ALL pending consequences when in the detention list, not just the first of a single kind of consequence (i.e. some students have 3 detentions and we can only see one at a time, which doesn't help for planning purposes to help students track their consequences). Generally a great program though!
Dylan R.

“Efficient and Quick”

ProsBehavior Manager is a very efficient and simple way to track discipline and consequences for teachers and admin. Working at a school with referrals for behavior, a uniform policy, tardies, etc it can be easy to get swamped by referrals. Behavior manager makes it easy to find out how many a student has earned and it is easy to enter for other teachers to see.
ConsI would like to see a simpler user interface. 95% of the time, I'm only assigning detentions or checking what step a student is at for discipline. It would be nice to see a customizeable user experience so I can only have the links and buttons I use most frequently.
Michael H.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Behavior Manager review”

OverallMy personal experience, 11 years, has been outstanding. I introduced this to our district at he HS and the JH and Intermediate incorporated it a few years after the HS.
ProsThe ease of keeping records on student behaviors. Easy to learn steps for the teachers to use program. Ability to run reports/queries about campus. Multiple means to communicate with teachers, parents, and administrators.
ConsUploading the student data was time consuming each year. The information had to be manipulated for the program. Knowing that there are many different student management programs, working to help the data transfer would be helpful.
bryan h.
alternative teacher
October 9, 2019

“Helping to improve a childs future”

OverallMy overall experience was great. I wish i could have gotten my hands on this product a whole lot earlier.
ProsThis software is a wonderful tool that we use at our school to help keep track of childs performance in the classroom. I am able to use it to show the kid and their parents how the child has performed in the classroom. Every aspect of the childs behavior can be tracked from being tardy to class all the way through the child getting in fights if that has occured. Parents are able to track their childs discpline record also.
ConsTo me their is nothing negative i can say about this product. It has made my job a whole lot easier as an educator.
October 9, 2019
September 10, 2019

“It's a useful tool but can use an upgrade”

OverallIt's been a great tool and does what it's supposed to but can use some "moderning" up.
ProsI've used Behavior Management for all the educational positions I've had. It's a great, basic tool to keep track of student information as well as to keep communication with parents.
ConsIt can use an upgrade. Searching for students becomes a hassle if you don't refresh the software because you end up getting the same results from a previous search. I also wish there was an easier way to add a lot of new students.
September 10, 2019
Jaleisha H.
Math Teacher
January 14, 2019

“I love Behavior Manager”

OverallAs a teacher, I love using Behavior Manager because it is so quick and easy. When I have to submit a referral, I don't have to spend extra time looking for students and getting lost trying to find the correct link. I like the fact that I can add notes and make it easy for administrators to access when they need a student's history in my class.
ProsI like the ease of use. Everything is short, simple, and to the point. It's very easy to locate students, view history, notes, etc.
ConsThe notifications for assigned discipline doesn't include any details.
January 14, 2019
Devon D.
January 10, 2019

“User Friendly ”

OverallAs a user subscriber, I enjoy the program. It is great when working with parents and communicating with students and other involved parties about behavior and goals. The merit system works for our school as students work towards incentives within class and the school. I wish we could share it more broadly
Proscan keep track of student behavior events. as well positive student events.
ConsMany pages to navigate to get to items you need at times. Could be due to lack of my frequent use of features
January 10, 2019
Emily K.

“Middle School AP”

OverallWe are decreasing our behavior incidents by being able to analyze trends, which helps us identify triggers and helps our students and teachers manage their own behaviors
ProsWe are able to analyze behavior trends by location, time of day, teachers, etc and track increase/decreases by the month and compare years.
ConsAfter you submit a referral it stays on the screen, so teachers and I often don't realize it has been submitted and accidentally enter it again.
Eric L.
Student Intervention
November 13, 2018

“Edclick Middle School Review”

OverallThe benefits of the software is the ability to track students. Again reports and reliable information is easily obtained and easy to print.
ProsThe software is very user friendly. You are able to navigate from one screen to another with ease. Printing reports and compiling information in very easy. I would recommend this software to other school districts.
ConsThere are very few cons about this software. One thing was the use of the back button. Often times the software will take you back to a previous screen instead of where you left prior to.
Jennifer S.
Data Analyst
November 13, 2018

“Love Benefit of Behavior Manager”

OverallHaving teachers be in the loop with the discipline consequence and the ease for them to see the discipline history of a student.
ProsIt's ability to update the teacher/staff member of the outcome of the consequence, and the ability for teachers to include assignments for students while in ISS.
ConsWould be nice to have one central holiday schedule entered, instead of at each school.
Bonnie S.
January 31, 2019

“Great for teacher teams”

OverallMy overall experience has been very positive. It is a great improvement over paper behavior referrals and logs.
ProsThe most important feature for me is the ability for teachers to leave notes about students that can be viewed by others. I teach in a middle school and it is very helpful to see whether or not a student's behavior is consistent across his/her team of teachers or specific to my classroom. Parent contacts can be logged and this helps keeps my grade level team on top of behavior by providing supports to students whose behavior keeps them from being successful.
ConsI would like to have a discipline dashboard for my classroom as well as the school wide view.
January 31, 2019
Antoinette A.
Data Entry Clerk
May 20, 2019

“Data Entry Clerk”

OverallOverall this software is great and easy to use. Many administrators find this software to be useful.
ProsIt is easy to access and easy to use. Hyperlinks are what they say they are and just a click will get you what you need.
ConsThere us nothing least I like about this software. It is easy to use as I Stated earlier.
May 20, 2019
Ashley G.
Social Studies Teacher/ PBIS Coach
February 4, 2019

“Edclick- A useful tool for discipline tracking”

ProsEdclick allows teachers and administrators to easily track discipline records and follow trends of behavior within the school. Reports are easy to run and offer an excellent breakdown of information.
ConsI do not like that the Notes carry over from year to year; this can be very confusing.
November 20, 2018

“Behavior Manager in middle school”

OverallIt is a wonderful program for us and is easy for teachers to use!
ProsI really like that we have a tracking device for detentions, and do not have to input this information into the behavior system that will follow students their entire time within our district. The reports are easy to run and allow us to track the number of detentions, the types of detentions given, and the number of hours of detentions students have.
ConsWhen first using Behavior Manager, it can be a little tricky to navigate and there are so many tools embedded that make it easy to use. Those shortcuts are extremely helpful, but I didn't learn those until probably year 2.
Jill M.
Education Management, 501-1000 employees

“Tracking Behaviors”

ProsThe program tracks each student behavior issues and you can quickly assign disciplinary consequences. The program receives the data from our student information system. It prints letters to give to the parents.
ConsI think it could be easier to navigate through the program.
Steve H.

“Behavior Manager works”

ProsEasy to navigate. Records are great and allows easy reporting of activity. Easy to find students and to enter discipline. I like how it integrates with PowerSchool.
ConsHave to go to multiple screens at times to accomplish tasks like roll keeping for students serving a disciplinary consequence.
Laura M.
Education Management, 5001-10,000 employees

“6th Grade Teacher”

OverallI use it every day for tardies and disruptive behavior. I am very pleased with it.
ProsThe behavior referrals are paperless. No more having to send the kid to the office with the write - up.
ConsNothing. It is all very easy to use. I especially like the tardy station for marking students tardy.
Tracy S.
December 27, 2018

“Very Helpful Data”

OverallGreat experience. Love the data piece of the behavior manager.
ProsI love the ability to collect data about our school discipline. It gives us different types of data to help drive our PBIS program.
ConsI don't have any cons. Everything works pretty well in the software.
December 27, 2018
Paula B.
Foods teacher

“Easy to use”

OverallChildrens behavior and seeing if the same is displayed in all classes
ProsThe software is easy to use and it links teachers comments to each other. We can see if the same behavior is being displayed in other classes.
ConsSubmission takes a few minutes and not sure it is finished.
Jennifer A.
December 19, 2018

“EdClick Behavior Manager”

ProsThis software allows me to track my students behavior daily, weekly, and monthly. I love that it keeps track of student positive and negative behavior.
ConsNavigating the website can be cumbersome at times and difficult to traverse.
December 19, 2018
Ed F.
Business Education CTE

“Using Behavior Manager”

OverallHelps in keeping a great record of each of the 1800 students on campus at MHS.
ProsGreat record keeping and its ability to communicate to other educators.
ConsSometimes difficult to navigate through all the options. Maybe delete less used options.
Luretta B.

“Behavior Manager Review”

OverallEase of use is sufficient for tracking student discipline
ProsThe use of Detention rolls and tracker. Also I like the way we are able to track student discipline.
ConsWhen I send emails to the parent they are not receiving the emails.
Chris B.
AP
November 7, 2018

“EdClick”

OverallIt is very helpful and streamlines the referral process.
ProsThe data tracking function. It is very helpful in conjunction with PBIS implementation.
ConsWould like to be able to cut and paste when editing letters for my school.
November 7, 2018
Zachery T.
February 22, 2019

“Behavior Management”

OverallOverall this is a great tool to use for school discipline.
ProsThis software makes gathering data super easy.
ConsAt times it is difficult to find exactly what you are looking for among the reports.
February 22, 2019
Rick F.
CSA
November 19, 2018

“EdClick”

ProsIt is an easy system to track and monitor behavior. The information can be used for reporting and for improving school culture.
ConsI wish it would interact with our SIS system .
November 19, 2018
Kelly C.
November 15, 2018

“High School Assistant Principal review”

ProsI like that I can assign questionnaires to students. The program is pretty user friendly.
ConsIt takes lots of clicks for me to get to a student's discipline history.
Lisa S.
Data Manager

“Ed Click Functionality”

ProsI am able to document incidents with ease.
ConsAs a Manager, there seems to be quite a few steps to get to students files. However, this is not a real problem, more time consuming.
Angela T.
Student Data Manager
January 25, 2019

“Assessment Usage”

ProsThe software is very easy to use and input data.
ConsThe software is great for searching students but at times printing incidents takes up a lot of paper.
January 25, 2019
Nimrah M.

“Behavior Manager (Edclick)”

OverallI have had no issues with Behavior Manager that would cause me to no longer use it.
Pros-tracking of behavior history -ease of entering behaviors -notifications sent to all parties
Cons-historical data is difficult to access -program seems to have "bugs" periodically (unsure if this is a software issue or an internet/network issue
Danielle F.
Behavior Coach

“Behavior Manager”

OverallI've been working with Behavior Manager for a year and a half and enjoy the program overall!
ProsThat you are able to add notes and referrals in addition to reviewing previous behavior incidents for any student located on your campus (or district wide for administrators).
ConsIt's not as user-friendly as it could be
Vanessa L.

“What I liked. ”

ProsThe ease of use. It was very user friendly. Quick to maneuver.
ConsGetting questions answered quickly. Not being trained properly.
Elijah G.
Vice Principal

“EdClick”

ProsI like how easy the system is for teachers to use.
ConsI would like more advanced query options for reports and to download into a Google sheet or excel file.
Rebecca Y.
Detention Supervisor

“EdClick Review”

Overall Great source.
ProsIt keeps everything documented, organized and easy to obtain when needed.
ConsWhat I like least about this software is nothing.
Holly R.
November 29, 2018

“Great system”

ProsAll discipline and documentation can be housed in one place.
ConsSome of the features are hard to find from the home screen.
November 29, 2018
Fate F.

“ED Click Review”

OverallOur mainstay in record keeping for discipinary issues
ProsEase of use, works well with powerschool
ConsFlow back and forth from one page to another
Walter D.
November 14, 2018

“Behavior Manager Review ”

ProsHow easy it is to navigate. Everything is self explanatory
ConsI wish it was simplified. It is overly busy
Sandy McCray B.
November 13, 2018

“Review of Behavior Management”

ProsUser friendly. The data is very useful for my teachers.
ConsI love it. I have no complaints. The program works fine.
Diane Cotton C.

“Great Customer Service”

OverallTremendous help keeping behavior data.
ProsBehavior Manager on EdClick is very user friendly. If there is ever a problem, customer service is quick to help.
ConsWe could use more initial training. I don't feel we are using the software to its full potential.
November 20, 2018

“Behavior Manager Helps Make Data-Driven Decisions”

ProsI like the fact that Behavior Manager allows for PowerSchool integration and makes data readily accessible.
ConsThe program is confusing for first-time users. It takes a while to learn how to navigate throughout the program.
Rachel A.

“Edclick”

ProsEdclick is quite easy to use - I use it regularly for writing my children up and giving them merits. It is fairly easy to use, and I like it - over all I cannot complain, and any complaints I do have are very small and easily fixable.
ConsSometimes it won't let you delete students off your rosters when giving a class merits - which is highly cumbersome because the rosters can get clogged up with students I need to remove. I also wish there was a way to sort through behavior categories - but these are all fixable things.
Ariel K.
February 27, 2019

“EdClick ”

OverallI think it has been great for our school. It has really streamlined things for us, and allowed for a lot less exchanging of paper. I think it has also helped our office staff with a reduction in data entry. Principals get immediate feedback, and teachers can access notes on any student they share.
ProsEverything is accessible in one place. No more handwritten referrals. It's really a one stop shop for all things!
ConsThere is so much that can be done through EdClick, which is great, but sometimes I have a hard time navigating the site to determine what I am looking for.
February 27, 2019
Danielle T.

“Behavior Manager”

OverallThe only real benefit is that it tracks and documents behavior history, which is awesome. But it is NOT user friendly, and CSR has been helpful, but not solved my big issues for us (like teachers unable to login).
ProsI love the electronic documentation of the system, and the fact that it archives discipline histories for years. I also like the ease of the emailing system. It saves a lot of time because I don't have to retype/redo that referral and information.
ConsI do NOT like that it doesn't automatically add the parents to the email list, but I have to do that manually each time. I have also had multiple parents tell me they are not receiving the email correspondence. I also WISH there was a pending list for BOTH behavior AND academic referrals, with a QUICK LINK on the homepage to anything pending action.
Thomas K.
February 5, 2019

Overall Its okay. I have benefited from the reports.Click
ProsI like the ability to run reports and send out letters.
ConsI dislike the drop down boxes and checks.
February 5, 2019
Donna E.
January 30, 2019

“Easy to use”

ProsThis software if pretty easy to use. I like the ability to look up the discipline history. It also includes positive notes home which is also a great feature.
ConsI have to use a different tab depending on if I (the teacher) will assign discipline or if the principals determine the discipline.
January 30, 2019
LaToyha W.

“Review of EdClick”

OverallIt has been an excellent resource for our school. We are able to input data, discuss data, and review consequences as necessary.
ProsEDclick is easy to use and allows us to keep track of behavioral data in an organized manner.
ConsThere is nothing that I dislike about this software.
margaret h.
November 15, 2018

“The Good, The Bad, and Then Some”

OverallI am using it for school behavior and it is very useful.
ProsWhat I like the most from this software is the accumulation of the data that is analyzed. Really helps pinpoint time and place behaviors are more likely to occur.
ConsThe links to each page are too crowded and confusing to where everything is.
Anthony Z.
Teacher assistant

“Review for edclick”

ProsUser friend. accessible over multiple platforms
Consit could be more consolidated into more files