Vyapar Ratings

Overall

About Vyapar

Vyapar is the only Business Accounting, Invoicing & Inventory app made for small Indian Business, that lets you manage, invoices/receipts, estimates, payments, inventory and clients. An ideal solution fulfilling all your Business Accounting needs. It is a GST app. Works perfectly OFFLINE. With this business accounting app, you can create and share GST compliant invoices and tally them, generate accurate financial reports, automatically calculate taxes, that help you file GST tax returns. Learn more about Vyapar

Rahul K.
Partner
Textiles, 51-200 employees
September 17, 2019

“Best Cloud based accounting software.”

OverallWe've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.
ProsThis is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp
ConsMany banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.
September 17, 2019
Allan G.
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Vyapar Review”

OverallIt was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.
Pros1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution. 2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive. 3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.
Cons1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility. 2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting. 3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately. 4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

Thanks Allan
Mohamad S.
Business owner
Consumer Electronics, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“I'm sure it's great for indian businesses...”

OverallI've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...
ProsThe price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.
Consnot optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking. no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out. no option for multiple warehouses/inventory. Some UI and design flaws.
Deepak W.
Business Head
Education Management, Self-employed
December 12, 2018

“Efficiency at your fingrtips”

OverallHas saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.
ProsI've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments. The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better. The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping. It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.
ConsOnly thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.
Satyam V.
Propriter
Plastics, 1-10 employees
December 15, 2018

“Easy for accounting ... ”

OverallOverall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR. THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR
ProsThis is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.
ConsI just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.
December 15, 2018
Computer Software, 1001-5000 employees
December 14, 2018

“Best Inventory Management software”

OverallOverall its value for money, they provide various reports which are very helpful for daily business tracking. It also provide reminder for payment and dues which makes it worth.
ProsIts easy to get started, we were looking for Software to manage our small business and came across this. It easy to setup and start etracking of your daily sales and accounting. It saves lot of manual effort and provide easy to use solution for small business at affordable price.
ConsInventory management is not that simple, i was expecting it to be a simple solution but we had hard time to add our existing inventory.
Roshan S.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
December 23, 2018

“Handy reliable vyapar accounting app”

OverallIt's really very handy application , ease of reporting , ease of generating and sharing invoice at a remote locations on the spot , where printer's are not available .
ProsVyapar is much handy , easy to configure and operate , features to sync desktop version with mobile app is really very useful, app have direct pdf and excel sharing to email.whats app , with payment reminder features are very useful . Easy to backup , multicompany options .
ConsTheir must be multi user option or a screen sharing features to enhance it's capabilities.
December 23, 2018
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
November 16, 2018

“Write App for right business man”

OverallI'm dealing with this App since 2 years , and now its part of my business.
ProsAll what you need for Small businesses Away from the complexities with many options to keep your data in saved and easy way to restore them.
ConsThe new interface is giving you easily steps for adding your data witout spending lots of time , easy to reach what you need in few steps.

Thanks
RIZWAN A.
PROPRIETOR
Automotive, Self-employed

“HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY ”

OverallI have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.
ProsIt's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses. Easy to use for every person. Updation on regular basis. State of Art Technology
ConsOutstanding Strong backup Description of image for expense transaction

Thanks Rizwan
December 14, 2018

“Vyapar mobile and desktop best financial app”

OverallAfter the use mobile How it's useful for us Because the number store is Very useful after mobile users That After the use of financial accounting app It's anytime all accounts on it pocket
Pros software design is very beautiful It's like free financial accounting app Supportive staff contacts Entry are backup and restore as mail/whaspp/device perfectly Simple entry guide with YouTube videos
ConsDesign this app Without paper,u send d bill or laser to anybody via SMS/WhatsApp to party directly GST preparation simple and useful
Mohit B.
Self Employed
Mining & Metals, 1-10 employees

“App Vyapaar ”

OverallOverall i use this app for my outward billing Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.
ProsIt is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.
ConsNeeds More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.
Jeevan S K.
Retail, Self-employed

“Good Accountant”

ProsOverall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns
ConsIt is much better if I get purchase price history
Sachin S.
Proprietor
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

“Softcell Systems”

OverallIts very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.
Proseasy to use very good functions user friendly
Consnetwork not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.
Ajit J.
Senior Software Engineer
Accounting, 51-200 employees
December 13, 2018

“Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business”

OverallAs per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.
ProsProduct creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .
Consonly work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .
December 13, 2018
UMESH M.
self employed
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees

“PROVIDE FEATURES”

OverallEXCEPT ABOVE ISSUES REST IS VERY VERY USER FRIENDLY & SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND
ProsOver all software is user friendly , but need more features like storing data in PEN DRIVE / CD , PARTIAL LINKING OF PAYMENT against bill , & MOST IMPORTANT IS IT SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE FOR SUBMITTING BALANCE SHEET , ALL GST RETURNS WITH AUTO POPULATED ENTRIES
ConsGST RETURNS ONLY WE R GETTING DATA IT SHOULD BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO GST PORTAL
gilbert m.
business owner
Retail, 11-50 employees

“vyapar review”

OverallVyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now
ProsIt made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app
Consthe desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

By Simply Vyapar Apps on December 20, 2018
Thanks Gilbert
karan D.
Health, Wellness and Fitness, Self-employed
December 18, 2018

“Very simple for small and medium business ”

OverallIts become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.
Pros1. Very simple and clear UX. 2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front. 3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business
Cons1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen. 2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search. 3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more) 4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that. 5. Can make custom Invoice design. 6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.
Maheswara Swamy G.
Business Technology Analyst
Management Consulting, 11-50 employees
December 18, 2018

“Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses”

OverallI liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.
ProsVyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros: 1. GST compliant invoicing 2. Budgeting 3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily. 4. Multiple user login and roll based access.
ConsSince its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.
Jaimin P.

“Nice product ”

OverallNice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.
ProsThis software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.
ConsMobile application as well as desktop version. Eassy to use.
Kevin N.
Administration Executive
Printing, 1-10 employees
November 16, 2018

“A Review of Vyapar Accounting system”

OverallIts the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.
ProsIt has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!
ConsThe UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

Thanks Kevin
SATENDRA K.
Electric work
Industrial Automation, Self-employed

“Excellent”

OverallI have been not any problem
ProsI have been working on esely and all working on this software are interested
ConsYes I have like this software, this is an help me to billing and payment
Ravindra K.
Business Owner
Dairy, 1-10 employees
January 28, 2019

“outstanding”

Overallthis apps is too good
Prosits very easy to use. little knowledge , also used it very simply.
Consoutstanding very simply word used in this software.
January 28, 2019
Yogesh J.
Telecommunications, 1-10 employees

“In Love With Vyapar”

OverallI am using vyapar for my business but happy to say my complete transaction details are made through vyapar app
ProsLatest user interference and many of the functions are easy to use
ConsNot understanding fewer functions in app so team should provide detailed video which includes each and every option elaboration nd its use
ravikiran k.
ceo
Chemicals, 51-200 employees

“ceo review”

OverallCeo is busy person, I have to enter on the phone only, why there is a charge for desktop. this consume so much battery on our phones especially when i am already next to the desktop. Dont see the reason to purchase the desktop version also.
Proseasy to enter data. Photos can be entered as data.
Consno sync for my subordinates to enter data. seperate charge for desktop
Ghulam J.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
July 16, 2019

“User friendly Business accounting software”

OverallIn stock section the Products damage or Products missing can not managed by software.. options should be added..and profit and loss section should be perfect.
ProsEasy to use any one without training. If somebody have basic knowledge about software can use easily...
ConsFrequently updation of software is very poor...
July 16, 2019
Pradeep R.

“Best Experience”

OverallIf I write my review in nutshell I am very much impressed with it. Easy access, easy to understand and access no complications of being tech savvy gives it upper hands to use every for a lame user.
ProsI don't know what I don't like about Vyapar. Everything was good and have easy access I think it is personally designed for me. Great work.
ConsTo be honest there is nothing as of now which I don't like about it if there is in future I will surely get back to you
Daniel N.
Managing Director
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

“Excellent ”

OverallIt helps to keep a wonderful stuck without stress,
ProsIt maintains Accuracy and time saving
ConsThere is Nothing

By Simply Vyapar Apps on December 17, 2018
Thanks Daniel
Nipurn M.
Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees
December 14, 2018

“Excellent Software for Small Business”

ProsEasy to use, Very very effective UI. Fast and Timely Updates
ConsUsing it in mobile sometimes get tedious.
Sushil G.
Building Materials, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Easy to use no need of accounting knowledge to use”

OverallI love to use this software in my business.
ProsI like it because its very easy and every one can use it very fast in case of no accounting rules knowledge also
ConsOnly printing facility is poor .a well software provide 3 copy with different heading orignal, duplicate, transporter copy
Mohammad reza M.
Accountant
Accounting, 11-50 employees
November 20, 2018

“Vyaper Review”

OverallIt really eased my workload and helped to better organize my factory
Prosthis is the most well-organized software well-suited for every small, Mid and large enterprises. I'd say it's the most flexible ERP ever
ConsI actually haven't considered yet any cons

Thanks Mohammad for Reza encouraging feedback
November 20, 2018
MURARE P.
COURIER AND CARGO
Package/Freight Delivery, 1-10 employees
March 3, 2019

“EXCELLENT”

OverallAS I HAVE GAVE OUR VIEWS IN FEEDBACK ROWS HERE IS ALL SOLUTION FOR OUR BUSINESS RELATED INVOICING , TAXATION, REPORT, ALL HERE...ETC
ProsALL SOLUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS UNDER ONE ROOF
ConsWHEN I WAS START TO USING THIS SOFTWARE , I AM LITTLE FEAR ABOUT DATA BUT NOW A'M USING THIS SOFTWARE FEARLESS
March 3, 2019
jaydeep S.

“Awesome Vyapar”

OverallI Dont Like Vyapar.. I Love Vyapar..... I Love It Very Much... I Have No Words For It.
ProsVyapar Provides You A Great And Good Featured Software.. By this Software we can manage Whole Account Of Our Business ,Billing Expenses .. All About Information... Such A Superb Software.
ConsAutomatic Billing Bank ManageMentBy Vyapar Awesome Features StocK Management Notify To Custmor About His/Her Pending Amount.. Such a great feature..
Atul K.
Properieter
Automotive, 1-10 employees

“Very helping software”

OverallFinally, i liked it i am using it for last 18months, its not too costly and easy to use.
ProsWith help of vyapar we send remind for payment, and stock update easily, and also help to evaluate GST.
ConsSync problem we want to use it multiple device with synchronize each other.
Suraj S.
Partner
Accounting, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Vyapar - An app of ease for Vyaparis”

ProsThe ease of use of the app is the most obvious feature that attracted me to this app. Also all my accounting works gets done by me within minutes through my mobile. Being a mobile application, I can update my accounts from anywhere and at anytime.
ConsAccounting entries like Journal entries cannot be made in the app. Only cash/bank transactions can be done and which according to me is the lone drawback.
Mohammed M.
Agarbatti

“Vypar Software”

OverallI like software
ProsI use vyapar last 1 years Very easy and helpful for my business First I try 30 Days after I purchased software I am very happy and satisfied for vyapar
ConsVery simple and easy software I think every businessmen understand software
Machinery, 1-10 employees
December 12, 2018

“Vyapar is great software”

OverallGreat, will continue further.
Pros1. Tt is very easy to use. 2. No need for a qualified accountant to operate this. 3. All references are always ready available. 4. great analysis tool.
Cons1. Not so good for a industry whom are doing customised job daily.
Abhijit D.
Business
November 16, 2018

“Most friendly app "Vyapar”

OverallMy billing invoice problem is being solved through this app. Making challens is very easy Maintaining stock with record is comfortable. Direct message to the party is good features is good.
ProsAccording to my experience regarding Vyapar it's an app with my business runs smoothly. It make billing very easy .. Record of stocks is easy. Every things is likable for this app.
ConsThere is nothing right - now which I don't like about this app.

By Simply Vyapar Apps on November 27, 2018
Thanks Abhijit
Harsimran S.
Photography, 1-10 employees
January 9, 2019

“Superb Product”

OverallIts a great software to use for any vyapar.
ProsEase of use. Its easy to manage all clients ledger and individual reports are the best thing.
ConsUser interface can be better. Specially for invoicing and should work for service sector as well.
January 9, 2019
Ghallay M.
Accountant
December 28, 2018

“Vyapar”

OverallAs I am working under grocery shop I usually unable to manage the financial problem but after downloading this app (Vyapar) I can easily manage everything..
ProsEntering the data and ease of calculate..
Consit is unable to buy by low level people.
December 28, 2018
Shailesh M.
Worthy sales
Business Supplies and Equipment, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“Lucid Business software ”

OverallLoved using it
ProsWe are using this for our small business, it has made our operations very simple , saved money, saved time Thank you vyapar
ConsOver all it is very good one, we recommended it to our friends in business circle
Dipankar B.
Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees
January 1, 2019

“The Best Accounting Software For Common People”

ProsVery easy to use Accounting Software , Any person with minimum accounting Knowledge can use. Price is too good .
ConsUser Friendly. Automatic tax calculation. automatic update.
January 1, 2019
Construction, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
December 27, 2018

“Must keep with”

OverallFree from sitting on my office. Anywhere accounts are available with us.
ProsIt's behaviour is just like an accountant doing work on manual accounting earlier, which is very crystal clear to us the aged business fellows.
ConsIt's in ability to backup on cloud or any where else on line so that in case of mobile lost or failure or data will and man hours invested will totally be of no use. This is very hazardous which is why I'm currently not depending upon it. And expecting this flaw to be cured very soon from developer's side.
December 27, 2018
Sarah S.
Consumer Goods, Self-employed

“Wonderful”

OverallI have a small business, and with any small business cost control is incredibly important. I found Vyapar a few years ago after exhaustive research and trial and error. I was a little concerned from a language barrier perspective, but that was quickly remedied when I eventually ran into a reason to email them. I appreciate their cost effectiveness, responsiveness and user friendly interface. I dont need to be a designer or accountant to input relevant data or make a professional invoice template and statement to be used and reused.
ProsEase of use, functionality, mobile and desktop versions available.
ConsManufacturing inventory management. Does not tie in to point of sale data, ie. Square

Thanks Sarah
Abhishek S.
Marketing manager
Alternative Medicine, 5001-10,000 employees

“Easy to use ”

OverallThrough vyapar app my business standard very high.
ProsVery useful software for small business . Easy to maintain every transection .
ConsI thought very deep about it but i could"nd find anything

By Simply Vyapar Apps on December 12, 2018
Thanks Abhishek
December 29, 2018

“Very easy software for new bussiness enterprise and new business ”

OverallAny one with zero knowledge of accounts can use it and then do the bussiness
ProsAbout its most user friendly easy to use
ConsIt did it make balance sheet the most negative marks for it
December 29, 2018
Ankitkumar S.
December 21, 2018

“Many things to add up”

ProsUser friendly interface that any one can use it
ConsThere is no capital options in software it need to be there if any business is started it need capital
December 21, 2018
Nisarg K.
Stock Trader
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
December 18, 2018

“9 on 10 - Super Awesome Software”

ProsWe are moving to mobile based computing. - Fresh & Freindly UI - ALL Taxes Covered - Easy to use - Inventory Controls - No need for installation - Remote Access - User Roles There is a lot to count.. But experience the rest yourself.
ConsPRO Tally Users will find few functionality missing. Else everything is fine.
December 14, 2018

“Great User Exerience, Siplified GST Returns.”

OverallWe are Grocery Retail store and are using busy for the Accounting. It gives Accounting a new look. The Vyapar experience is the Experience of Real Vyapar (Bussiness).
Pros Overall Design on the Software is Very good. It's easy to understand for any new user. No much training required for an accountant who knows other Accounting Softwares. I Mobile Support is also good and the backup option for storing data on Cloud is much better. The GST return program is good enough which is easier to understand to new users. The software is made for a good Design which makes it Modern and so easy to Users.
ConsThere were no any cons. while using Vyapar. It was better on my requirements.

By Simply Vyapar Apps on December 21, 2018
Thanks
amish j.
director
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

“Great product ”

Proseasy to use most of the things are covered and functional layout is nice also has the mobile version
Consthere are some limitations but one can live with that

By Simply Vyapar Apps on December 18, 2018
Thanks Amish
Jaydeep S.
Textiles, 1-10 employees

“Best one”

ProsEasy user interface. Can access anything very easily.
ConsSome time is doing total mistake.which is not good for any business. Also want some more invoice theme.