Influence Ratings

Overall

About Influence

Lead conversion solution that helps businesses boost sales and lead functions with social proof, live visitors, & real-time activities. Learn more about Influence

Ramon M.
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 20, 2019

“Influence is the use proof tool you need on your site.”

OverallThe overall experience has been great! The team behind Influence will do great things and the fact that they take on any suggestions that can make the SaaS better, makes it even stronger.
ProsThe founders are very responsive and always willing to take on ideas and requests for features or integrations. The support is amazing and responsive beyond belief! Setting up on your account is too easy! They even create easy to follow instructions for you to easily set up your account and website. Getting details from analytics is amazing! Last but not least the design and user experience is on point! They really have put some thought to this and you will not be disappointed.
ConsThere were some issues for me with the checklist at the beginning. I had cleared some of the steps to set up but it was not checking them off. Not a deal breaker for me though as I could see it working on the site.

By Tartan Solutions on April 25, 2019
Thanks Ramon! We try our best to clear issues as soon as we have them reported. :D
April 20, 2019
Raaj M.
Managing Director
Computer Software, 1-10 employees

“Influence Review”

OverallOverall, a fantastic app and well worth it. The highlight is the support offered. Live chat is very quick and they are very courteous and they have the time and patience to walk you through. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost social proof as it has helped my site quite a bit.
ProsThis is a great social proof app and I like the ease of use and the functionality. It was very easy to install. Basically install a pixel and the app shows a green dot to show you are live. From there you just setup the different popups like visitors, someone bought your product etc. Here you can set this in many ways, setup when you want this to kick in etc. Once these are set, you are off and running. Overall a good experience.
ConsThe interface could use some freshen up and the developer are aware of it and will be working on that. Other than that I have no other issues, it just works
Dheeraj S.
Copywriter
Marketing and Advertising, Self-employed
April 19, 2019

“Increased my conversions by at least 15%”

OverallHas provided a simple, quick way to use the social proof trigger on all the landing pages I work on. Would highly recommend!
ProsI have been writing sales letters, copy, and video sales letters so we do a lot of testing with all new tools and tactics. Influence increased conversions for all my clients by an average of 10-15%. Consistently, it's almost unbelievable. You may not get the same results... you may get even more.it just depends on how "social proof" hungry your market is before it buys. For me, the results have been remarkable. I have tried other tools as well in the market but the kind of customization and pricing that these guys offer is unparalleled. I'd definitely recommend anyone looking to increase conversions to try and use Influence and give it a shot on all your landing pages.
ConsTheir marketing is pretty bad, so most people don't even know this thing exists. But that's mostly a marketing con than a software con! So far so good.

By Tartan Solutions on April 25, 2019
Thanks for your review Dheeraj. We are looking to grow our marketing efforts as we grow as a company.
Kevin D.
Developer
Computer Software, Self-employed
April 28, 2019

“Very responsive and constant updates”

ProsConstant updates, wonderful customer support. Started by doing the free trial, but I didn't even have to complete the free trial, I was sold on it pretty quick and became a paying customer, this software has a great future. Give it a try, you have questions or need new features ask them, they are very responsive.
ConsThe UI still needs some development but as of this post the company was still in startup phase so thats understandable but I'm sure with the constant updates it will all be fixed. Its still a company thats trying to make a name for themselves but with what Ive seen their headed the right direction.
April 28, 2019
Harshek J.
Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“Sales got boosted”

OverallOverall experience with support and plugin is very much satisfied.
ProsI setup this plugin on my Magento website. I was looking for similar solution from long time. Researched on some but later found this one which solved many requirements of us. Its design and connectivity with my Mailchimp account is very useful. That featured is very useful to us thank to Influence. These guys helped me setting up plugin on my website. Also helped me to get maximum from the plugin.
ConsI didn't found any issue yet, hoping only more features we will get to enhance our sales.
April 25, 2019
Vishal S.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

“Done”

OverallGreat experience so far
ProsVery simple and easy to setup and costs way lesser than the other competitors which are providing very average customer experience.
ConsTheir analytics section is pretty basic, I am looking to integrate their analytics with my other analytics tool as integrations. I have asked the team and they have assured to bring those changes in the future as they are in the roadmap. Let's see I am really looking out to see how it grows in the future.

By Tartan Solutions on April 18, 2019
Thanks for your review Vishal. Yes, we will be building integrations with other tools, and you'd be able to have an advanced analytics section in the coming months. :)
Akash K.
Business Analyst
Computer Software, 201-500 employees

“Conversions ”

ProsOveraall: Helped in boosting our conversions. Love it!! Pros:  They helped us in increasing our conversions by 30%. I really love how simple and easy it was to get more conversions. I never thought getting more conversions could be so simple, so easy.
ConsCons: They need to make their UI more intuitive and easy as well.

By Tartan Solutions on April 25, 2019
Thanks for your review Akash. Yes, we are constantly working and upgrading our current UI and UX structure. You'll be able to see some major updates coming from our end in the coming days in terms of design.
Krunal V.
Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees
April 29, 2019

“Social Proofing notification system for SaaS Solution”

Overall- Improve conversion rate. - Site looks busy - To increase the credibility of the site, We can display Real-time Purchase, Sign up & live visitor count data on our site. Highly recommended to e-commerce site & SaaS solutions platform. Thanks.
Pros- Wide range of marketing tool integration & cost effective - Really Improve the conversion rate - Robust Technical Structure - Professional notification design
Cons- need to improve dashboard design & flow
Pravin S.
Data scientist
Automotive, 1-10 employees
April 14, 2019

“Great product! ”

OverallGreat experience. Support was great and the product worked flawlessly
ProsI have been working and consulting lot of other b2b startups for conversion rate optimisation and have found that using Influence has helped my clients in instantly boosting conversion rates.
ConsThey need to start providing consulting and content marketing help & educate as well to brands who are looking to learn more in increasing conversions.

By Tartan Solutions on April 16, 2019
Thanks Pravin for our kind words. Moving forward we will be writing a lot of content on conversion and traffic related topics so that our readers can enjoy and learn more our blogs. For the consulting part we are yet to make up our mind on it. We will let you know when we plan that. :D
April 14, 2019
Sebastien C.
E-Learning, Self-employed
April 29, 2019

“A powerful marketing tool”

OverallIncrease my credibility and sales
ProsAs a Thrivecart user, I appreciate being able to connect this service to Influence in order to increase my sales.
ConsCompared to other services, Influence lacks fluidity, but is improving.
Mayo L.
Teacher
Education Management, 201-500 employees
September 30, 2019

“Use Social Proof to Increase Your Web Conversions”

OverallThe tool helps users to use the existing customer base to lure other visitors to make the buying decision.
ProsSince people are more susceptible to buying if others have already bought it, we can increase our web conversion by showing visitors the proof. Influence is the perfect tool to do that.
ConsThe tool lacks customization to make it blend with the environment. For example, there's no custom font available to use.

By Tartan Solutions on October 3, 2019
Thank you for your honest review. :D About the customisation query, we will be adding more customisations in the coming days, keep an eye on the next feature set release.
September 30, 2019
Lily W.
Personal Assistant
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees
August 28, 2019

“marketing platform for social media”

ProsI like how I can promote brands on instagram and get paid with this app.
ConsI do not like how the homepage looks, to many bright colors.
August 28, 2019
Prakash B.
Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“See your conversions skyrocket”

OverallIts a great product for those who are looking to increase their conversions. They have a lot of integrations ready and many more on the roadmap.
ProsIt does not affect the page load speed so better seo and even better conversions
ConsCan reduce the price of the product a bit but understandable that such a good product wont come heap.

By Tartan Solutions on April 23, 2019
Thanks Prakash for your kind words. About the prices, yes our goal is to bring down the prices to make it easy and accessible for everyone to buy social proof and conversions products at an affordable price.
April 13, 2019
Raphaël C.
Growth Lead APAC
Telecommunications, 1001-5000 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial

“Very promising app”

OverallGood impression. The team seems very motivated to build a good product. We will see how far it goes!
ProsNew player in the space of sales live widget. Very motivated team. Promising product.
ConsStill a young app. Less features than the competition
Daren N.
Marketing Manager
Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees
April 30, 2019

“You should get this!”

ProsEase of use. Everything is straight forward, they give you a pixel, you just have to copy it from dashboard and put it in your website, that's it!
ConsUI is lacking a bit but I am sure it will be easily overcome with future update!
April 30, 2019
Retno W.
English Teacher
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees
August 19, 2019

“A Social Nudge to Influence Your Visitor to Buy”

ProsIt's easy to set up and launch. Users are able to whitelabel the service.
ConsThere are only limited options to customize the pop-up.
August 19, 2019
Harsh J.
Senior Associate
Legal Services, 1-10 employees
March 4, 2019

“Incredible support and high quality popups”

OverallGreat Experience
ProsThese guys have incredible support with this software. Also I really love the quality of their popup design. I have used most of the products in the market. They look really bad. Their notifications look really HQ, and that's the best part about it.
ConsThey need to build Magento integration for their product

By Tartan Solutions on March 20, 2019
Yes, We are building a Magento integration. You should check with us in 1 week's time.
March 4, 2019
Samip S.
Cofounder
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
April 15, 2019

“Very good product for showing leads your activities and building social proof”

ProsThe popups are excellent. Config UI is very intuiitive. (i hate to read manuals and i didnt need to for Influence) Support is excellent.
ConsThe analytics is good but could be better.

By Tartan Solutions on April 23, 2019
Thanks Samip for your kind words. And, Yes, we will working more on the analytics division in the coming days. Please keep an eye on it. :)