Toodledo Ratings

Overall

About Toodledo

Web-based task management solution designed for businesses that helps manage to-do lists, notes, schedules, calendars, and more. Learn more about Toodledo

Jay J.
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
October 5, 2019

“Toodledo really helps me keep my life and business in order”

OverallToodledo really works. The design of the web app really helps you accomplish your daily goals, and you actually feel fulfilled as you are completing each task and checking it off the list.
ProsI was absolutely overwhelmed with tasks, scheduled phone calls, and meetings. One day when I was feeling particularly overwhelmed, I decided to call my most organized friend. She told me about Toodledo. Toodledo is a task based and calendar based system to keep your life in check. With Toodledo, I have been able to complete 35% to 50% more tasks daily because I am not constantly having to remember everything. Plus, the system makes checking off the "to do list" items exceptionally easy. There is a mobile app, but I use only the desktop application. I love waking up every morning and not having to quickly think of everything I should be doing. Tasks are now easier and more fun to accomplish, so I can say that Toodledo has made my life better. You can't give a higher compliment for an app than that.
ConsUnfortunately, customer service has not been as good as I would like. I have asked the same question a few times. No one has ever got back to me. I do hate to criticize Toodledo in any way because I love the app. But I have to tell my own personal experience.
October 5, 2019
Nicole L.
Technology Consultant
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
June 28, 2017

“Absolute best task management app”

Pros100% multiplatform. It sync's beautifully across multiple devices. 99.99% reliable. I have never had it go dark on me. It is extremely flexible, way more flexible than I need and has the best (largest) notes field of any task app I have ever evaluated. It has kept its simplicity and does not overcomplicate things so it is fast and reliable and easy to add new tasks to the list. Toodledo offers a robust free version that really takes care of everything I actually need in a task list, but I pay for the silver subscription because I value their product and want to help keep it around.
June 28, 2017
Paul P.
Sr, Director of Customer Success
Computer Software, 51-200 employees
April 2, 2019

“Go to tool for organization”

OverallExtremely positive. It is the best unknown task tool available. I lead a large CS (Customer Success) Team. I manage my asks and daily items in Toodledo. It is key to my role and I highly relate it to my ability to get tasks completed.
ProsI love the subtask, and the ability to slice and dice my organizational lists. Toodledo is my go-to tool for organization. I have been a user since 2013. I have researched other methodologies and tools I have not found a better tool.
ConsReleases have been slow until recently. The company is under new leadership and the frequency and quality of releases have increased.
April 2, 2019
Natasha A.
Analista corporativo
Government Administration, 1001-5000 employees
February 13, 2019

“The smart way to organize your daily tasks”

OverallI love that you provide an organized structure of my daily tasks, I feel that besides organizing, you develop discipline in your day to day, that is why I have recommended it to my co-workers
ProsCreate your personalized task list indicating the status of your preference, with the option to reorganize it if at any moment a change arises. Establish order of priority and due dates to remember its completion, organize into folders grouping the tasks as required
ConsThere are features that must be added, such as allowing files to be uploaded and updating the design of the interface
February 13, 2019
Writing and Editing, Self-employed
February 5, 2019

“It keeps my schedule sane”

OverallAs a freelance writer, I often have a dozen different projects scheduled. Toodledo helps me see them all at once, on one page, in order. That helps me know whether I can take on a new project, or if my schedule will be to full. I don't use the other options, but this alone means I always have Toodledo on a pinned In my browser.
ProsI keep calendars, but I like Toodledo for the one-page task list that sorts things by due date.
ConsWhen I mark a task as complete, I wish it would automatically delete. Instead I have to refresh the screen to bring up the delete button. But I expect some users, especially groups, would prefer to have finished tasks still visible.
February 5, 2019
Higher Education, 10,001+ employees
September 24, 2019

“A very full featured task app ”

OverallToodledo is a great tool for not only tracking your tasks but it more broadly helps your organize your life.
ProsThe integration of a notebook and tasks makes the app attractive as an all in one solution for managing your daily tasks.
ConsThe interface need an update to keep up with more attractive offerings from other apps and it's hard to integrate Toodledo with other apps you might be using to check tasks off the list.
September 24, 2019
Shin O.
Division Manager
Internet, 1001-5000 employees
October 3, 2019

“Old fashioned interface. Switched to Trello”

ProsSimple user interface. Will do a good job regarding task management.
ConsThe design, user interface is still very old fashioned. Trello's user experience was much better so I switched .
October 3, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 1001-5000 employees
November 30, 2018

“Toodledo”

ProsI used this tool to organize the volume of yearly projects we had in our teams and prioritized with the deadlines. It really help us organize and set different steps when share the workload and projects between the team members.
ConsToodledo is not available on computer and it can't be personalize, besides that I love the software.
November 30, 2018
Kip W.
Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees
February 25, 2016

“Brilliant”

OverallI truly love this web-app. It is easy (user-friendly), powerful (many features), and accessible from anywhere. There are 3rd Party Apps (not Toodledo) for my Android that sync with Toodledo so I can access my lists from my phone as well. Toodledo on the web is my life line and I love it.
ProsClean, Easy, Powerful, Syncs Immediately.
ConsTheir Android App isn't nearly as good as their Web App. But I use a different App for my Android and it syncs with the Toodledo and it solves the problem.
February 25, 2016
Kinga O.
Contributing Writer
Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees
December 4, 2018

“A real gem”

ProsI only discovered Toodledo some time ago and I think this is the app I never knew I always needed. And it is free to use! We implemented it in my organisation and everyone starts using it also for personal purposes.
ConsThere are not many materials to deepen your knowledge about Toodledo - it is intuitive but some more tutorials wouldn't hurt. Or maybe I am just picky!
December 4, 2018