InVideo Ratings

Overall

About InVideo

InVideo helps you to transform your content into great videos. We serve media companies, small businesses, and brands to expand audience engagement through the power of video content. Our platform is ideal for marketers, publishers, individuals and agencies to take their brand content strategy to the next level. We are a team of highly motivated individuals who pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service, join us for an exciting journey ahead. The future of content is InVideo. Learn more about InVideo

Sarah P.
CMO
Retail, 1-10 employees
August 12, 2019

“This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!”

OverallI thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive. I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes. My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes. In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!
ProsEasy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck Allows for great flexibility Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select
ConsWould like more stylish templates Text to voice (though that is coming soon) Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)
August 12, 2019
Maya K.
Business Development
July 25, 2019

“The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!”

OverallI've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?
ProsThere is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features. But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away). Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks! Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!). Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!
ConsWhen I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you! I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE! TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)
Vinson Matthew L.
SEO Specialist
May 2, 2019

“Highly customizable online video maker”

OverallI have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything. The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.
Pros- Powerful video editor - Beautiful and professional looking templates - Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.) - Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more) - Renders very fast - Outstanding customer support - Premium videos integration - Affordable monthly/yearly plans
Cons- Works only on Google Chrome - Sometimes load slowly
May 2, 2019
Shreni C.
Asst. Manager
Events Services, 201-500 employees

“A product worth using ”

OverallAll in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.
ProsWe use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past. InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/ Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over. Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily. Their support team is the best.
ConsIt takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times. On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable. I would have loved to have a few animations and effects
Virgil V.
Web Designer and Digital Marketer
Online Media, 1-10 employees
April 21, 2019

“Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos”

OverallI really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are. My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.
ProsI find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut. With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it. Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.
ConsAs with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use. Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.
April 21, 2019
Hetvi K.
Digital Strategy Manager
Publishing, 201-500 employees
March 27, 2019

“Making everyone a video producer”

ProsA wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream! The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require! We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"
ConsInitially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time! But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!
March 27, 2019
David M.
Computer Software, Self-employed
June 30, 2019

“InVideo - Great App and Team”

OverallI think the price to feature ratio makes InVideo a good value. I haven't experienced any slowdowns and it has been pretty snappy. I've been very pleased.
ProsInVideo has an amazing feature set packed into a focused app. It is targeted towards making short promotional or social media videos and does this well, including videos for Instagram, with the correct size options. There are several starting points: You can import a blog post or other online article, start using one of the pre-designed templates, or start from scratch. I often create a longish YouTube video with a full accompanying blog post. I want to use my blog content on several platforms and being able to import an article into InVideo makes this process easier and lets me post a summarized "highlights reel" to other channels. Brand presets are a godsend, with the ability to preset a logo, set color options, and upload end clips for outros. The team behind InVideo are very active. New features and new templates are regularly added. For example, they recently added layers and shapes. This is in contrast to some similar apps that basically stand still. Also, I've been very impressed with the support team, who are responsive and helpful. InVideo has a public roadmap.
ConsThere are a lot of features and options when creating a scene. Starting out required a bit of experimentation. After a couple of videos I learning my way around and picked up speed. I would like more control over the summaries generated when importing a blog post. This would make the process easier for me. Fortunately, that is on the roadmap.
Jehaan I.
Brand Manager - Times of India Metro Supplements
Marketing and Advertising, 5001-10,000 employees
March 17, 2019

“Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results”

OverallThe software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output. The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning
ProsEase of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools. Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.
ConsThe dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available
Nicole L.
Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees
September 12, 2019

“Absolutely Brilliant Video Making App Deal”

OverallExcellent, very satisfied with the development progress
Pros1) Stable and intuitive 2) Keep introducing the new feature, especially the new template 3) Continuing improving 4) Excellent customer support and fast response
Cons1) None 2) And none 3) And none again 4) And none again You guys got to trust me, it is the best video making tool I have even used
September 12, 2019
Esther G.
Business Owner
Photography, 1-10 employees
July 18, 2019

“I love this software”

OverallI REALLY love that I can offer my clients professional, branded videos without having to spend weeks on producing and editing them. InVideo has saved me TONS of time!
ProsI thought I already posted a review, but just in case it didn't go, I'll write another one: I LOVE this software! I love how they have templates that I can actually tweak and customize when I need to. I love their customer service. It is A+++++++++++++++++ They are available 24/7, and if I have an issue, they are very quick to help me resolve it.
ConsThere is a small learning curve: I'd say it would take someone familiar with video editing about 1-2 hours to be completely comfortable on their platform. That said, they have tutorial videos, and their customer services is amazing!
July 18, 2019
Alban T.
General Manager
June 3, 2019

“Awesome to easily make quick presentation videos, and really excellent support”

OverallIt's been awesome. The app and the support. I've finished two very usable videos in less time than I ever went half-way of one with other solutions, either too limited or too complex for me. InVideo hits just the right spot.
ProsEverything is made to make your life easy. Start from very usable templates, pick from the integrated stock photos and videos (complete with free and premium tiers), then customize it with a very simple interface that allows you to do a lot of things. No writers block here, don't feel ashamed to use a template: it really helps a lot to get started quickly, and you can customize enough to make it your own. When you want to go deeper, Advanced Editing is here to let you do just about anything. Of course, music, overlays, stickers, filters... All what you expect is here. And when you need anything, just fire up the live chat! They even helped me on a Sunday afternoon, with very friendly and efficient support.
ConsI'd be hard-pressed to really find something I don't like. Maybe some features are not there yet, like apply a change of style (fonts, colors) to all the scenes of a video, but that's coming shortly. I also wouldn't mind to have some less-obvious things like reverse a video, but I'm pretty sure that if suggested, the team will implement it sooner rather than later. You really cannot go wrong here.
Alvin P.
Financial Services, 1-10 employees
September 17, 2019

“I am still in shock! From novice to expert in 2 hrs.”

OverallI wanted to product videos, and was looking for something other than the difficult "video" editing softwares out there. This is a great solution for "slide" show videos. I thought Invideo would be able to also make a "interview" like video with ability to add pictures, b-roll but not the case. It's scene by scene and for projects with this need, Invideo is amazing.
ProsInvideo was ver easy and intuitive. I always wondered how someone made these short story videos. I tried imovie, adobe, fimora and gave up. I wanted to "practice" with a video son's Boy Scout's project. In 2 hours, I was able to learn AND produce a freaking awesome 2 min video that looked like a pro made it. I am still in shock on how easy it was to upload my pics, post my script, edit, and export the video with background music. My next video for work will be done in a fraction of the time. Once I have all my pics and script ready, I know I can produce a pro video in 15-20 min.
ConsNot much was a con. The only issue I had is, once you pick a template, and complete a video, you can't swap another template in/out to see which is better. I can live with that. It was so EASY though to change the size, from 16:9 to 1:1 though. A few other UI issues, but tech said they were on the roadmap.
September 17, 2019
Aditya N.
Photo editor & Video illustrator
Media Production, 501-1000 employees
March 29, 2019

“INVIDEO”

OverallOverall experience was very much good as I made lots of slideshows reaching more than 1K views. All I can say that this is one of the best software I have worked in.
ProsThe best thing I like about this software is less time consuming due to availability of pics and video for the mentioned topic. Also the graphics and styles are good
ConsAlthough I am very much satisfied with the working of the software but somehow I was expecting more pics to browse for any topic. Most of the time I browsed the pics from google images which was a bit time consuming. Another thing I want to add that there must be a provision to select the font once for the general text as well as the higlighted one. One must not be keep browsing the selected text by scrolling which takes a time.
March 29, 2019
Priyank V.
Video Head
Media Production, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“Great Video Making Platform for All”

OverallVery good as it has neat and clean interface, It's make video making so simple that even our interns are making videos in that platforms.
ProsVery easy to use interface and very much customisable, we used to create around 100 video daily but never face any issue in speed and performance of platform, They also have very helping team which help us in case we stuck some where. So best platform for anyone who want to increase video production without hiring special team for that task.
ConsWell sometime we feel it bit more options in terms of templates
Graphic Design, 1-10 employees
August 8, 2019

“Invideo: Take Your Editing up a Notch”

OverallInVideo works for what we need it to do, it's a great piece of software. I highly recommend.
ProsSo a lot of times we're working with clients who don't have the extra money in their budget to edit videos. However we still want their business, so it's important that we offer a solution. In this case, InVideo is a great tool to recommend to a client who has little to no experience with editing videos. Lots of YouTubers and novices use this program to help streamline their editing process into a simple format. It's a great tool to implement to your workload to make things a bit simpler and easy (and of course, to save some money)
ConsThere isn't really a whole lot I can complain about, we've seen a good ROI with clients reaching out to us through several channels because of the software we recommend that saves them money (and in turn, sends us more business). I would say that it would be nice if there were more text options in the editing software, the premade templates can look a little repetitive after a while.
August 8, 2019
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
March 19, 2019

“Would highly recommend for making a feature video”

OverallNew offering - Video creation has always required a higher turnaround time than the rest of the content forms. It helps us pitch a relatively less costlier option to clients who want videos, but can't afford the high production house costs. Training - Creating Internal training videos on how to use software products has become very easy with Invideos Greetings/Daily Bites - Announcement Videos, quick daily bites, sending greetings to clients who won awards has made engagement with clients and internal teams better.
ProsI have an array of options to choose from - templates, footages and audio files. I just need to take care of copyright issues and rest is sorted. I once had to stitch together different sounds across slides and it was so easy to do it using the software.
ConsExport options sometimes get missed. Its better than the previous version but still needs improvement. Also, would like to have a blank canvas in the beginning and generate custom templates.
Ram R.
May 30, 2019

“Amazing Product & Awesome Support”

OverallInVideo is amazing, we were able to produce a 5-minute video in 15 mins flat. Its a big time saver, we are able to do more videos just because of InVideo.
ProsProducing a video was expensive, hard, and time-consuming, but InVideo changes everything. InVideo software is very easy to use, it is intelligent, it saves tons of time, and on top of everything, InVideo support team is unbeatable, they are literally available 24/7. Anyone who wants to produce quality videos quickly should buy InVideo. They have great templates, they add new templates constantly, they have free image library and stock image library, they have audio tracks, they have animated icons, they have stock videos, they have overlay effects and what not. One has to use it to experience the power of InVideo.
ConsNeed more templates, can't control the animation speed (how fast or slow the effects should run), need more overlays, can't select the back layers, but the team said they are working and will have a new version soon.
May 30, 2019
Serena L.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
April 13, 2019

“So Easy To Create Beautiful Videos”

OverallTime-saver tool for quick video creation but lack the flexibility like filmora.
ProsIs relatively easy to get your video created. The onboarding process is smooth (intuitive ui) and it's basically click this, enter your text & images (choose from its library or upload our own) and done. The provided video templates under its current 5 category (story-telling, video ads, instagram stories, listicles, promo) are done quite professional and appealing as well.
ConsPlease.. more motion graphics for title openers, lower-thirds, etc. Also as we're in the industry of interior design, do create design templates for 'before - after' category.
April 13, 2019
jeremy t.
chief digital officer
E-Learning, 1-10 employees
June 13, 2019

“The new revolutioner video editing”

OverallSick. Simplicity at its best. Export so damn fast. Im so glad found this software..
Pros1. SUPER SIMPLE, this is make me think this will make new standard video editor in the future 2. Super Lightspeed, all process is very fast, and its done digital, its really CRAZY, event cheap pc can edit HD video right now 3. Super exellent support, talk very fast, good response, and answer very good. I want to write everything else, but its enough to you to consider to buy this product. Its my HONEST review.
Cons1. Why dont make this software 3 years earlier??? 2. Its too hard to resist. Damn you software. You really addictive. 3. Need more template, we need more template and new lot templates every months 4. Still quite imperfect, need layer organization feature, change duration on transition, and many other, but its ok coz its still on development
June 13, 2019
Juan C.
July 6, 2019

“Finally, videos made easy with superb support.”

OverallI am using Invideo to give the small to medium sized business owner a way to rank higher in google and provide them with a great marketing experience at an affordable price. Gone are the 5 to 10k video production fees. Invideo can create same type videos very affordably.
ProsThis software company, Invideo, has finally solved the daunting tasks of professional video creation. The interface is so easy that even a child can create a professional looking video yet technically inclined so that the most tech save user can engage with.
ConsAt this time their is no negative review for this superb platform.
July 6, 2019
Joshua J.
Import and Export, 1-10 employees
April 11, 2019

“Best Cloud-Based Video Creation tool for Non-Professionals”

OverallWe need regular video content or our IG feed, but dont have the human or financial resources available to make this a regular occurrence - however, InVideo has solved this for us!!! We can now do daily video posts within our budget and HR constraints THAT LOOK GREAT!!!
Pros1. InVideo is just so simple to use - this is probably its biggest "pro" for non-pros :) Other solutions have similar feature sets, but there is a lot more effort required to get to the deliverable. 2. Support is second to nothing. 3. Pulling in the content from an existing blog post is gold!
ConsSome of the font/color options are still a bit flaky (dont get me wrong, highly usable just not as efficient/complete as it 'should' be given the overall quality of the product. I have contacted the developer and he assures me these will be addressed soon - given my existing experience with them, i have no reason to doubt an improvement in this area will be forth-coming.
April 11, 2019
Urvi G.
Head Client Servicing
Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees
April 5, 2019

“Experience of using InVideo”

OverallIt has helped us pitch videos to our customers at a very low cost. The clients love video content at the price we are able to give them. Thanks to Invideo to make this possible. The product has been ever evolving and has come a long way since I started using it. We would also like InVideo to explore more opportunities like a chrome plugin, wherein maybe a text when selected using the plugin can automatically be converted into video.
ProsI work for digital agency, i tried using InVideo for one our campaign pitch. It worked wonders and was instrumental in getting ideas and budget approval. It's very easy to make videos quickly after the initial brand presets are set. It has a plethora of templates to pick from which makes it easy to create videos depending on the client and the script. They resolve my queries very promptly and have a very sound support team. We have now started using InVideo for our Social media clients and are able to quickly create videos for them which can go up on all their platforms
ConsExtremely fancy animations are not available. They do not have mobile apps. It would be make life really easy if it was available on mobile as well. It auto-suggests media which is not very relevant at times. I would also fancy certain options from Microsoft PPT as we are use to working on that format a lot
Abhishek A.
March 18, 2019

“Using Invideo”

OverallBroadly - great. What we use it for - making video content for ourselves + the clients we work with.
ProsGreat customer support. It works well across use cases & contexts (we work with multiple clients from diff industries - so it was good for us). Once you get used to it - its a quick and painless software to use.
ConsGiven its a young team and product - the product (when we started) wasn't 100% there in terms of features and all aspects like that. There's so much more they could do with this product and tool - and they recognise it - I just can't wait.
March 18, 2019
Dhawal K.
Product Lead
Broadcast Media, 1001-5000 employees
March 15, 2019

“In Video - Video making tool”

OverallHelped increase quality video production and publishing, easy API integration helps integrate with CMS and social streams for seamless delivery
ProsSuper fast and easy. Customization options. Instant outputs and publishing
ConsAnalytics module can be improved to capture more data
Rumit A.
Product Head - Republic TV
Media Production, 501-1000 employees
March 26, 2019

“Fast , Hungry and Brilliant ”

OverallOne word - Brilliant
ProsThe ease of creating videos with video content just beginning to hit the brink . Invideo has the understanding of mapping it's consumer and creating video content within 5 mins, hence making the business of videos affordable, monetizable and scalable
ConsWhatever we disliked was shared with the team , the newer versions have covered the corners
March 26, 2019
Viktor N.
May 26, 2019

“Great way to make short videos”

OverallWe started creating videos for social media and they look great. We have Enterprise plan so we can export 1080p videos. Everything works well and is reliable. It takes a little bit of time to learn how everything works, but it's not the same as Adobe Premier learning curve. Once you create 2-3 videos, you'll know how everything works and will become more efficient creating videos.
ProsinVideo provides a lot of functionality to customize videos to your desire. You can start with many different templates or from scratch. Once you create a video, you can duplicate it into a different aspect ratio and simply re-arrange elements in each scene to make everything flow nicely in new format. I created square video for Instagram, then it took me 5-10 min to duplicate it and modify it for 16:9 format. And support is fast and provides help when needed.
ConsThere are some nice-to-have features that inVideo doesn't have, but speaking with support a lot of them are planned to be implemented. Some things I'm waiting on ability to arrange layers, animated infographics (pie charts, bars, etc.). One thing that would also make life a little easier is a list of layers in each scene, similar to how you can see all the layers in Photoshop.
May 26, 2019
Neil H.
Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“Excellent app - matched by their support”

OverallHelps with speed of execution i.e. getting videos made an 'out there' rather than just being ideas in my head.
ProsLove: - intuitive interface - templates which provide a great starting point for creating videos - variety of aspect ratios for different platforms and use cases - the fact that the developers are always listening and implementing new features and suggestions - integration with free video and picture sites with option to upgrade and gain access to premium
ConsHard to think of any. This app knows what it is good at and excels at it. It is a quick, intuitive way to create attractive looking videos. It is NOT trying to compete with the likes of Vegas Pro or Final Cut Pro. It is an accessible app for people who want to produce videos quickly without needing a great amount of technical know-how.
Spoorthy A.
Designer
Design, 1-10 employees
May 22, 2019

“Best Video Production Tool in the market”

OverallVideo production is a huge task it takes lot of time to produce video but InVideo solved the problem, Now I can produce more videos than ever for my channels. I'm Loving it
ProsThis is the only tool I'm using right now to produce videos for my Youtube channel, Facebook and Instagram. Producing a video has never been a easy task until I started using InVideo. They have lots of templates to edit. I love their storyteller mode which produces a video just by writing the text in your video, it builds the video using the images from their library and the text inputs given. Producing List videos is so easy with invideo. Looking forward for more themes and templates from the team.
ConsLooks like they have some missing feature like layers right now(its coming soon). Need more animations,effect and transitions.
Stefano M.
Design Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, Self-employed
August 20, 2019

“Video-making without the pain!”

OverallI've just started to using Invideo; despite this, I find it an excellent solution for creating videos that I can use to add to longer videos or standalone.
ProsInvideo offers an easy to use and quick solution to make videos usable for different purposes: video ads, Instagram posts and stories, product, promo, Snapchat Ads, Bumper Ads, Intro / Outro and testimonials. I love the ability to customise already created templates quickly. Also, my favourite category is into and outro, hopefully, there will be more to come soon!
ConsI'd love the ability to add different overlays to the same scene. Also, a clear timeline for managing time/effects would be excellent.
August 20, 2019
Brent R.
August 25, 2019

“A Great all-around online video creator”

OverallOverall, I would recommend InVideo. It's better than most online promotional video editors, with a few cool tricks up its sleeve. While not the fastest interface, I was able to create some pretty cool videos in much less time than it would have taken in Premiere.
ProsInVideo offers a lot of options for creating great promotional videos. While it isn't that great for just creating and editing "normal" videos, that's now what it's designed for. If you want to create viral videos, "Top Ten" videos, etc., InVideo works great. The ability to take a structured blog post and turn it into an instant video is pretty amazing as well, as this is a perfect marketing opportunity. All-in-all, InVideo is very powerful, has a ton of creative assets available to use with it, and gives you a lot of power to edit your videos.
ConsThe interface. It's just a bit slow and scattered. Many buttons are confusing as to what they will do, and finding assets to use can take a while. But mostly, this could all be solved if the interface was more efficient. The servers just seem to slow down and it takes the inspiration away from editing.
August 25, 2019
Ye Jin Ming M.
Growth Lead
April 17, 2019

“Best for Story-Telling Vloggers or Publishers”

ProsThis is a worthwhile investment for anyone who wants to attract traffic through video publishing. Video creation can be a time-consuming task and invideo simplifies this process into less than 30 minutes to make. Beautiful design templates.
ConsWould love to have more control over its motion graphics/ transitions animation and pls increase more of these in your library.
April 17, 2019
Reggie Y.
Retail, 1-10 employees
September 15, 2019

“Best Online Video Editor Ive Come Across”

ProsI have been using InVideo for almost 3 months now. I have tried other video software with our team but this hands down the best one. They have a better interface, higher quality stock content (which is very important), and really nice and easy to use templates. Customer service has been really great with any issues you may have. This software is a must have in today's internet marketing world. Highly recommended.
Conshave to pay extra to export in 4k but the pricing is fair and on par with similar software
September 15, 2019
Benjamin A.
Real Estate & Video Marketing
June 30, 2019

“InVideo is the Canva of Video”

OverallInvideo is working its way to the top of content production and constantly coming out with new features and improvements for it's early adopters. If you're not in it now, you should be because those that have access to this amazing piece of software is already getting ahead of their competitors and providing tremendous value to their clients
ProsThis software makes creating video content very easy. You can turn blogs into video content, turn your cheatsheets or lists into videos, turn your google reviews into videos, and so much more. The platform works very similar to that of Canva.com but instead of creating graphics, you're creating video content for whatever you need and very quickly. I like the branding feature, the music selection it comes with, and if you upgrade to enterprise, you get access to high quality stock footage. The customization capabilities helps solidify brand continuity throughout your videos and uploading your own assets make it that much better
Consabsolutely nothing, everything works as it should and if it doesn't, tech support is right there super quick to help
Mohammed H.
Program Manager
Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees
Used the software for: I used a free trial
June 12, 2019

“Easy to use and full time customer support”

OverallVery helpful and made my life easy in very less time
ProsI have searched and tried more than 14 software online and this is the one that fits user needs in less time. there are only couple features that this software lacks. rest its the best one you can find in market.
Conscopy paste option is not available for text or images
June 12, 2019
Nancy L.
Owner and Business Consultant specializing in Mobile apps, sales, marketing, and small businesses.
Information Technology and Services, Self-employed
September 10, 2019

“Great Video App”

OverallUser-friendly app. Even those not geeky can put together a professional video
ProsIts very easy to turn any blog into a video. You can do it from scratch or use a template. Very customizable.
ConsCan be a bit challenging to get the right amount of text to frame. It grabs too much text for the frame and needs to be adjusted.
September 10, 2019
Kelvin M.
June 19, 2019

“Superb”

OverallSeemless and efficient.
ProsI was recommended this product after getting fed up with the poor quality of Viddyoze and their poor service. I tried it out and while on a trial, they introduced a batch of new features which took it from good to excellent. I can know create whole commercials, in various formats for various social media platforms in one place. No downloading and re-editing. It is excellent. I highly recommend for businesses that need to produce a lot of video ads, quickly and efficiently without compromising on quality.
ConsJust needs more templates and some more logo reveals.
June 19, 2019
Christina C.
Public Relations and Communications, Self-employed
June 2, 2019

“Great platform! Superb customer relations! THE BEST!”

OverallI want to deliver strong campaigns for my clients that makes their brand stand out and also allows for MY brand to be noticed. InVideo is a great discovery and I'm glad I am using this product. I've dropped many of my other video-creation software subscriptions now in favour of InVideo. (which speaks volumes, given that I used them daily - a lot!)
ProsThis software helps me create product for my clients in a way that allows their services to stand out! It's user-friendly, creative and well-supported.
ConsThere are some growing pains, but it's not hindering how I want to create and expand my services. Customer service is impeccable, so that definitely makes up for any other minor shortcomings. This software is a work-in-progress!
June 2, 2019
Justin N.
October 16, 2019

“Easy video creation for social media and marketing”

OverallInVideo helps me make social videos quickly so I don't spend a week making one video or hire out an editor. It's quick to learn, easy to manipulate, and helps me create professional videos FAST.
ProsInVideo is a great, cost-effective video creation suite. -Templates to choose from and quickly add your own content to make a unique video -Edit videos to reflect your brand colors, font, or style -Quickly add or remove elements from videos to make it look just like you want -No crazy video tools that you'll never use or things that you won't understand. Everything is very "plug-and-play" -Easily manage all elements in layers so you can cover, hide, and shrink things away -Add audio to your videos to make it more captivating
ConsThere's not many cons to this software when you know that you need social videos made quickly. If you come from an experienced video background and know the likes of Premiere or FCPX, then you'll be very limited with InVideo...but that's not really what InVideo is for.
October 16, 2019
Barbara C.
Time Management Strategist | Digital Coach for Small Business
Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees
October 5, 2019

“High on quality low on time”

OverallThis a affordable and easy to use program that will save heaps of time.
ProsThe beauty of products like these are the intuitive templates they create. This makes the whole content creation process super easy and simple to do. I love the opportunity to stylise your work and create beautiful professional videos. There are loads of tutorials and the program is relatively easy to navigate.
ConsAccess to free stock video footage is limited.
October 5, 2019
Dante S.
Digital Strategist
Media Production, 1-10 employees
June 3, 2019

“It's not Premiere, but I don't need it to be”

OverallFast to make stuff. Not a lot of variety of templates, but this will grow over time (it needs to... it's a small range) but exactly what I need to make quick, cheap social media videos on the run.
ProsPre-set templates, social media sized templates, fast easy production, Shutterstock footage integration and music availability. This is a great little tool for quick, fast video jobs for social media.
ConsIt's very easy to make a mistake and swipe wrong or delete something you didn't mean to. And importing images to replace previous ones does this funky box thing with filler colour that I didn't know how to remove... though I solved it by sizing the image down to it's proper ratio.
vikas k.
Journalist
Broadcast Media, 11-50 employees
March 12, 2019

“My Experience with invideo”

ProsThis is a very simple tool for video making.
ConsI dont live the music. I think in video team should add some indian music asp.
March 12, 2019
Kahlil W.
July 22, 2019

“InVideo makes video editing a breeze”

OverallIt makes the process easier and more efficient when loading my scripts for clients and also making tutorial videos for training other entrepreneurs. This allows me to save hours of time and be able to meet the deadlines of my clients in completing their projects in a timely manner.
ProsInVideo makes editing and uploading customized marketing videos a breeze. The user interface is up to date and makes navigation a breeze when working on your projects.
ConsI haven't found anything I disliked with this software.
July 22, 2019
Rithvik P.
Chief Executive Officer
Research, 1-10 employees
April 25, 2019

“One amazing video tool I just love it”

OverallI used many different video creation softwares but InVideo came out the best of them all, Made my work really easy. I literally make a video in just 5mins that easy it is to make a video using InVideo.
ProsMaking videos is just a pain, InVideo just solved this problem forever. They have multiple mode for making a video like facebook ads, instagram posts, promo videos. They have an amazing story mode where you just need to write the story and InVideo makes a video out of it. They almost make the videos 90% accurate. They have an amazing support they work on the feedback instantly.
ConsNeed more templates, layers, some more editing options.
April 25, 2019
Mario C.
Student
Research, 5001-10,000 employees
August 23, 2019

“InVideo is great!”

OverallGreat experience. With InVideo, I made a lot of holiday videos and made them.
ProsI like most about InVideo is that it is easy to use and professional video can be easily made with it.
ConsI just wish some more options and tools were added.
August 23, 2019
kuldeep singh b.
DGM- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Mining & Metals, 10,001+ employees
March 15, 2019

“Quality Review of In-Video Software ”

Overallfantastic tool for video story telling.
Prosit enables us to make quick interactive-explainer videos with lot of music and video editing features.
Consnew version is better than old one, precision (cut activity) could be improved.
Kazeem A.
August 27, 2019

“Video marketing tool”

Overall With invideo, I could create more video on my social media
ProsEasy access to create video online with full knowledge of video editor
ConsThey need to allow us to group the element on the vide
August 27, 2019
Media Production, 201-500 employees
March 17, 2019

“Best video editing software available in the market with lot of customization and quality output ”

ProsTemplates for brands and It's powerful editing tools and content enrichment with option to automate video creation.
ConsThere is not much to dislike in the product.
Yash C.
Editor
Media Production, 11-50 employees
March 15, 2019

“InVideo: Wonderful tool for creating kickass videos very quickly ”

ProsInVideo is a wonderful tool that helps you create world-class content so easily. Every tool in this software is easy to use and understand and once you get a hang of the process then there is no stopping you. The software is pretty easy to learn and covers all possible areas of editing. It not only helps you curate content in a stylish way but also does the job in a fraction of a time.
ConsFrankly, its just about getting used to the software and once you are set, there is nothing better to use
Luca R.
Online Media, 1-10 employees
July 25, 2019

“Best Video Making Website ”

ProsI tried lots of video making websites, actually most of them. None impressed me like Invideo. The team is constantly upgrading the product, the customer support is fast, responsive and nice. The app itself is easy to use and has lots of great templates.
ConsI didn't find any cons. Maybe the AI video creation needs some improvements, but honestly, I prefer my team to work on the video, instead of relying on a technology that today can't compare with human capabilities.
Catarina L.
Coach
Individual & Family Services, 1-10 employees
May 19, 2019

“Great Product and Great Support”

OverallGreat experience! Ideal for every blogger or social media entrepreneur
ProsSo easy to use!! It's like canva for videos. My blog posts are in portuguese so I always have to edit the text but the truth is that it saves me tons of time. You can insert a blog post link and InVideo will make text suggestions. Edit a little bit here and there and in 10 minutes you can have a great video for youtube, blog or social media. You can even record audio. An the support!? GREAT!! I've had a problem with the processing time, on a sunday and not even asked for help. When I login again (still sunday) I've received a message telling me that the logo I've uploaded was causing processing times. "I have republished your video without the logo. It should be out any moment"
ConsNot have the abillity to create templates.
May 19, 2019